Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Mrs Kelly Neill
Blossoming Gifts 5 star review on 6th June 2018
Mrs Carole Smyth
More Photos & Videos
It would have been good to have put my name down to the person receiving the flowers so they knew who they were from!
Delivery service was absolutely shocking my package was chucked over the back garden fence and signature forged by the driver ! The roses I ordered where lovely but I won't be using this service again due to the diabolical delivery services
Thank you for letting us know so we can advise the courier accordingly. Sorry this marred your experience and we're happy to hear the roses were lovely.
Hi we are really disappointed with the out come of the Lillys i got from your selfs. More than half of them never opened. And the ones that did open lost the petals after 2 days
These was got for our first anniversary and was the worst flowers i have ever brought with thanks Rob
The flowers looked different to what I ordered, and they did not open at all. They were get well soon flowers, and my firstbitder with Blossoming. I have complained on-line and still have not heard anything back.
I have never seen such bad flowers in my life!
These were for my mothers golden wedding anniversary, I would never except them to die within 3 days for having them £50 too ! I've had better flowers from the supermarket ????
Flowers ordered for a teacher to be delivered to school on a Friday. Message from delivery company on the Saturday morning stating that they had been unable to deliver - how many schools are open on a Saturday? Contacted delivery company via link they supplied to change delivery address to my home address - that wasn't possible. Tried to reschedule delivery for the Monday - not possible either earliest redelivery was Tuesday - reluctantly rescheduled for then with the thought that the flowers would be well past their best by then! I contacted yourselves via Facebook page stating my unhappiness with the whole thing - I received a reply on the Monday via. email stating how very sorry you were and a fresh bouquet of flowers would be sent. I replied immediately saying that would be acceptable and delivery that week Tuesday-Thursday would be suitable. I wrote to the teacher stating what had happened and apologized for the less than perfect flowers and told her a new bouquet would be delivered. I have never had a reply to the email I sent back to yourselves or any confirmation that the flowers were indeed resent. I feel totally let down by Blossominggifts and would probably not recommend them or use their services again.
1st time I used your website, requested the flowers and wine 2 DAYS BEFORE the date I required delivery, it was for a 21st BIRTHDAY of which we all know, you only have once in a lifetime and guess what - it did not get delivered on time.
Was offered a £40 credit towards my next order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could not get my 1st order correct, do you really think I would use them again.
Ordered flowers for a specific date and they turned up 3 weeks early
Birthday flowers were not delivered on time, despite repeated phone calls. Your responses to my calls where all untrue. Why is your policy to tell customers what they want to hear just to get them off the phone.
Our policy is to check with the courier that delivery is on schedule, and we were assured it was. We're sorry to hear the flowers were delivered late. The team will be in touch to compensate you for the late delivery.
Horrendous company. The customer service team has been outsourced to South Africa. I mean how much money are they really going to save by NOT employing British workers? The team are untrained, rude and lack any professionalism. When I ordered the bouquet of flowers for a birthday, I didn't even receive an ETA of delivery. The flowers arrived at 3.30pm!? Avoid this company like the bubonic plague.
We chased when the order had not arrived on the Thursday. Staff were very unhelpful, poor understanding of English too. They would not listen when we advised that the delivery had not arrived by the due date (Thursday) we could not ask the person receiving as it was a surprise.

they eventually received on the SUNDAY!!!!! As it was delivered to the wrong person.

Dreadful experience, we will not use your company again.
Although with the free delivery service we can't guarantee your delivery date, Sunday is completely unacceptable. We'll get one of the team to contact you regarding this.
Flowers were sent for anniversary present. My friend said the roses were brown on the outside and carnations were brown in the middle. They died after4 days. I'm very disappointed and
Wouldn't use them again.
Hi, we're sorry to hear that. We did advise you that we can replace flowers that die within 7 days and that offer still stands.
The item was incomplete and was sent to the wrong address. The staff on the telephone promised solutions but they happened. Very disappointed with whole experience and would definitely not recommend your company.
Ordered three times from Blossoming Gifts. The first time, the mother's day flowers I ordered arrived dead! I later bought two more bouquets from £50 credit the store gave me in compensation and the roses were dead within 1-2 days. The rest shrivelled up and died relatively quickly too. I've never known any other company where the flowers expire so quickly. I won't be purchasing from here again.
I wouldn't even give them one star if I could! Purchased flowers as a thank you to someone. Recipient said they never arrived so I contacted the company and they said there was an error. The flowers never got sent out. They offered me a store credit but I wanted a refund. They said they would give me both. Still to this day in haven't received either. Appalling company and I will be contacting trading standards.
Overpriced for what was received and the bouquet didn't look much like the bouquet pictured and described and didn't feature the flowers I was hoping for
The flowers I sent to my mum were thrown over the back garden fence, which, as you can imagine, resulted in them being all but ruined! What a horrible way to treat something that was supposed to be a special gift to a loved one. I wrote to Blossoming Gifts TWICE to complain, but have heard nothing back... Then I receive an email requesting that I take time out of my busy day to write them a review!? Well. My pleasure: "Non-existent customer service; I would never use again!"
Flowers looked nothing like they did on the website.. very poor :(. Also saw discount vouchers online for 20% off but wouldnt let me use the discount :(
I ordered flowers for my mum on Mother's day after a recommendation to your company. I was away on holiday for Mother's day this year so it was important she received a lovely present.

However, I am sorry to say that this was not the case. The flowers turned up pretty much dead, my Mum was extremely disappointed as was I. Having received this news whilst I was away I emailed you straight away to complain and never received a response. I left it two weeks and emailed again, still no response was received.
I am writing this review now as months have passed and I still have not received a reply.

I am extremely disappointed with the product received and with the disgraceful customer service, how your company still remains in operation is beyond me. I will not be purchasing flowers from you again.
Worst floral service ever. Flowers arrived on mothers day but bouquet was less than that advertised on the website - and half were dead. Emailed 3 times to complain, no response. Finally got a response to say sorry and they will redeliver, I replied to say thanks but didn't hear from them again for another 2 weeks or so. New bouquet was probably delivered a month later and still not amazing, very average flowers. Sad as it was for mothers day. Wont use again.
Dear Sonia, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to sincerely apologise for the issues and the delay you have had to experience. While we do work on answering every inquiry by our clients, we understand that on this occasion you've had for the resolution of your issue much longer than we would have liked. We are sorry for not being able to achieve our goal of top quality and great customer experience, and apologise for the disappointment this caused. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.46 based on 2,155 reviews