Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

My partner was very disappointed when she received these valentines flowers. Although delivered on time on opening the box she found many of the flowers were in poor condition & they had to be thrown away after only 3 days.
Terrible company who are essentially a middle man using Yodel (worst courier in UK) to deliver products. Not to mention you cannot call past lunchtime and they take an age to respond to e-mails. Avoid and just go to reputable companies paying the full price to ensure you have some comeback. They used Appleyard flowers for my delivery - a company I chose to avoid due to a previous bad experience with an upside down orchid delivery for which they would not refund.
I used Blossoming Gifts twice. Both times I was very disappointed with the product. It was a rip off at the price. The best part of their service was the complaints department who were very apologetic (they probably have lots of experience?) but only offered a £15 credit against my next purchase. Unfortunately I do not have the confidence to use this company again & my girlfriend has politely told me that I was much better off with the company I usually use. The bouquet of flowers for Valentines day were rubbish. I had to buy some more else where. I have asked the company to send the £15 to charity. Will they??? Very disappointed....
Delivery service was absolutely shocking my package was chucked over the back garden fence and signature forged by the driver ! The roses I ordered where lovely but I won't be using this service again due to the diabolical delivery services
Thank you for letting us know so we can advise the courier accordingly. Sorry this marred your experience and we're happy to hear the roses were lovely.
Hi we are really disappointed with the out come of the Lillys i got from your selfs. More than half of them never opened. And the ones that did open lost the petals after 2 days These was got for our first anniversary and was the worst flowers i have ever brought with thanks Rob
The flowers looked different to what I ordered, and they did not open at all. They were get well soon flowers, and my firstbitder with Blossoming. I have complained on-line and still have not heard anything back.
I have never seen such bad flowers in my life! These were for my mothers golden wedding anniversary, I would never except them to die within 3 days for having them £50 too ! I've had better flowers from the supermarket ????
Flowers ordered for a teacher to be delivered to school on a Friday. Message from delivery company on the Saturday morning stating that they had been unable to deliver - how many schools are open on a Saturday? Contacted delivery company via link they supplied to change delivery address to my home address - that wasn't possible. Tried to reschedule delivery for the Monday - not possible either earliest redelivery was Tuesday - reluctantly rescheduled for then with the thought that the flowers would be well past their best by then! I contacted yourselves via Facebook page stating my unhappiness with the whole thing - I received a reply on the Monday via. email stating how very sorry you were and a fresh bouquet of flowers would be sent. I replied immediately saying that would be acceptable and delivery that week Tuesday-Thursday would be suitable. I wrote to the teacher stating what had happened and apologized for the less than perfect flowers and told her a new bouquet would be delivered. I have never had a reply to the email I sent back to yourselves or any confirmation that the flowers were indeed resent. I feel totally let down by Blossominggifts and would probably not recommend them or use their services again.
1st time I used your website, requested the flowers and wine 2 DAYS BEFORE the date I required delivery, it was for a 21st BIRTHDAY of which we all know, you only have once in a lifetime and guess what - it did not get delivered on time. Was offered a £40 credit towards my next order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could not get my 1st order correct, do you really think I would use them again.
Ordered flowers for a specific date and they turned up 3 weeks early
Birthday flowers were not delivered on time, despite repeated phone calls. Your responses to my calls where all untrue. Why is your policy to tell customers what they want to hear just to get them off the phone.
Our policy is to check with the courier that delivery is on schedule, and we were assured it was. We're sorry to hear the flowers were delivered late. The team will be in touch to compensate you for the late delivery.
Horrendous company. The customer service team has been outsourced to South Africa. I mean how much money are they really going to save by NOT employing British workers? The team are untrained, rude and lack any professionalism. When I ordered the bouquet of flowers for a birthday, I didn't even receive an ETA of delivery. The flowers arrived at 3.30pm!? Avoid this company like the bubonic plague.
We chased when the order had not arrived on the Thursday. Staff were very unhelpful, poor understanding of English too. They would not listen when we advised that the delivery had not arrived by the due date (Thursday) we could not ask the person receiving as it was a surprise. they eventually received on the SUNDAY!!!!! As it was delivered to the wrong person. Dreadful experience, we will not use your company again.
Although with the free delivery service we can't guarantee your delivery date, Sunday is completely unacceptable. We'll get one of the team to contact you regarding this.
Flowers were sent for anniversary present. My friend said the roses were brown on the outside and carnations were brown in the middle. They died after4 days. I'm very disappointed and Wouldn't use them again.
Hi, we're sorry to hear that. We did advise you that we can replace flowers that die within 7 days and that offer still stands.
The item was incomplete and was sent to the wrong address. The staff on the telephone promised solutions but they happened. Very disappointed with whole experience and would definitely not recommend your company.
Ordered three times from Blossoming Gifts. The first time, the mother's day flowers I ordered arrived dead! I later bought two more bouquets from £50 credit the store gave me in compensation and the roses were dead within 1-2 days. The rest shrivelled up and died relatively quickly too. I've never known any other company where the flowers expire so quickly. I won't be purchasing from here again.
I wouldn't even give them one star if I could! Purchased flowers as a thank you to someone. Recipient said they never arrived so I contacted the company and they said there was an error. The flowers never got sent out. They offered me a store credit but I wanted a refund. They said they would give me both. Still to this day in haven't received either. Appalling company and I will be contacting trading standards.
Overpriced for what was received and the bouquet didn't look much like the bouquet pictured and described and didn't feature the flowers I was hoping for
The flowers I sent to my mum were thrown over the back garden fence, which, as you can imagine, resulted in them being all but ruined! What a horrible way to treat something that was supposed to be a special gift to a loved one. I wrote to Blossoming Gifts TWICE to complain, but have heard nothing back... Then I receive an email requesting that I take time out of my busy day to write them a review!? Well. My pleasure: "Non-existent customer service; I would never use again!"
Flowers looked nothing like they did on the website.. very poor :(. Also saw discount vouchers online for 20% off but wouldnt let me use the discount :(
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews