Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

A quick and easy way to send a beautiful girl. The only niggle I had was that I agonised over which bouquet to buy from the photos however when the bouquet was delivered it didn't look anything like the photo. It was still lovely but not what I thought I was buying. Maybe you should include a statement on your photos that finished bouquet may differ from picture? Just a thought :-)
Arrived on time and the recipient was very happy. No complaints.
Arrived on time, they loved the sunflowers
my gift was well received and they tell they were delighted.very pleased as it was a special occasion
I was pleased with the product I bought for my boyfriend. He was returning from holiday and I wanted him to receive the letterbox bottle of merlot on his return. Unfortunately the courier for some reason did not post it through the letterbox!!! So after a long flight from the states my boyfriend then went to collect his welcome gift. Which was disappointing.
I was able to post to my cousin across the water, and she said they were beautiful
Flowers were for a gift & arrived on time
the flowers were gorgeous!
Very beautiful flowers, delivered on time and were long lasting
The flowers were to celebrate the birth of my daughter's baby. When completing the order, I gave the option of 'new baby', but the form didn't ask for 'boy/girl', though I stated the 'female' name in the personal message. However, the balloon with the flowers, stated 'its a boy'. Apart from that, everything was fine.
Good value, nice bunch and delivered swiftly
prompt delivery of first order, recipients pleased with flowers
Good communication via text and email to let me know flowers had been dispatched and then when they had arrived. Good price and nice selection of bouquets to choose from.
Easy ordering process, flowers received on time and great value. Recipient loved the flowers
Good service, lovely flowers. Ordered as a gift, they turned up on the correct date and the recipient was very happy.
Super fast delivery no problems. Only rated a 4 as i never got to see the bouquet as it was for family miles away. Otherwise im sure it woukd have been a 5. Great no hassle service.
The flowers were really good value. However when I received a promo for being a new member / signing up I couldn't actually use it. I was in a rush so didn't have time to go through customer support.
Nice choice & good value
Happy with the ease and efficiency of service. Price was reasonable too. My friend was delighted with her sunflowers.
The order was processed and delivered without any issues
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews