Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

My partner was very disappointed when she received these valentines flowers. Although delivered on time on opening the box she found many of the flowers were in poor condition & they had to be thrown away after only 3 days.
Flowers arrived on day requested in excellent condition. Very pleased with the quality and service.
Great service beautiful flowers delivered on time.
Terrible company who are essentially a middle man using Yodel (worst courier in UK) to deliver products. Not to mention you cannot call past lunchtime and they take an age to respond to e-mails. Avoid and just go to reputable companies paying the full price to ensure you have some comeback. They used Appleyard flowers for my delivery - a company I chose to avoid due to a previous bad experience with an upside down orchid delivery for which they would not refund.
I recently purchased 50 red roses and was extremely disappointed in what I received. The roses weren’t fresh and to say they were small would be an understatement. The delivery was also a day late. Over priced, not what I expected at all. I won’t be purchasing again.
I used Blossoming Gifts twice. Both times I was very disappointed with the product. It was a rip off at the price. The best part of their service was the complaints department who were very apologetic (they probably have lots of experience?) but only offered a £15 credit against my next purchase. Unfortunately I do not have the confidence to use this company again & my girlfriend has politely told me that I was much better off with the company I usually use. The bouquet of flowers for Valentines day were rubbish. I had to buy some more else where. I have asked the company to send the £15 to charity. Will they??? Very disappointed....
COOL !
The flowers arrived on time and looked good in the box. When put into a vase the flowers were disappointing, they never opened up fully.
Many thanks was lovely
The flowers were amazing but it was missing the vase I ordered.
I ordered a gift on 4 December, the website stated delivery in 7 working days. I chased it before the 7 days to be reminded that there it would be delivered as stated on the website. I then called Friday 14 December & left a message to say still no sign of the gift. I didn't hear back. I called again on Monday 17 December and Claudia said she would look into it. She came back to say that there had been a problem and that the supplier hadn't received the order. I was told it would be delivered by Wednesday 19 December but as we were leaving that morning to stay with the friends for whom the gift was intended, I had to cancel the order. A very disappointing experience with this company and I therefore won't be using them again.
The flowers were for my Mum who lives 200 miles away, so I didn't get to see them in the flesh. But Mum was over the moon with them. In her words... they were "unbelievable!... everyone a different, beautiful colour!" She was just as impressed with the fact them came in a box lol! Loved them!
Competitive price and product as described. Would use again and even better with the first purchase discount, thank you
Efficient and speedy delivery.
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I had ordered twelve blue roses for my mums birthday. They were absolutely lovely. An aunt who also has green fingers pointed out that there were also Eucalyptus leaves included (I think). They were beautiful. And my mum was so happy. They arrived just at the right time and have added to a beautiful family memory. Thank you
Excellent service, will use again
First time using blossoming gifts. Fantastic quality flowers (rainbow lilies). Arrived on time, well packaged and loads of buds not yet opened. Recipient was extremely pleased. The two photos are taken 4 days apart. These will last for a fortnight if not longer! Highly recommend and will use again.
Lovely roses, they were better than the pictures. Carefully prepared and delivered, boxed and when said. Communication was excellent. Everyone admired them and asked where I got them. Thank you Blossoming Gifts. Will use again as first choice
Ordered 2 bunches of flowers & chocolates, both delivered to 2 different people and all was good. Will be using Blossoming Gifts again and would recommend to others!
A quick and easy way to send a beautiful girl. The only niggle I had was that I agonised over which bouquet to buy from the photos however when the bouquet was delivered it didn't look anything like the photo. It was still lovely but not what I thought I was buying. Maybe you should include a statement on your photos that finished bouquet may differ from picture? Just a thought :-)
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews