Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
4.6
Based on 3,632 reviews
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 3, 6-8 Bonhill Street

I am really unlucky ordering flowers online but I have found my go to place now. I was kept informed throughout the whole process and the flowers where beautiful. I am so pleased as these were for a bereavement. Will 100% be ordering from here again.
Beautiful. Would order again.
Lovely bunch of flowers with some nice chocolates and a card.
I’m a regular customer and the e reason I come back is because of the consistency of the products and the service. They’re always very good.
Recipient loved bouquet and chocolates. She said they were beautiful!
Easy to order ,nice products and delivered on time
Ordering in advance so can’t really comment on the flowers only on the ordering
The flowers were ordered to be delivered the Saturday before Mother’s Day. They did not arrive until the afternoon of Mother’s Day, meaning we were already out and my daughters had no flowers to give their mum. Totally defeated the purpose of the order. The flowers themselves are fine but underwhelming for the high price. This is now 6 days later and they’re pretty much done.
Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're really sorry to hear about what happened to your recent order. We can understand how frustrating this must've been for you, especially as this was supposed to have been a special gift for Mother's Day. We've since looked into this further for you and one of our customer service team should be in touch soon to try and get these issues resolved. Thanks again for reaching out, and we're so sorry for any disappointment caused.
Super deal for Mothers Day flowers..
Order was cancelled without notice. So had to order again then when delivered was just dumped on the doorstep.
Hi, thanks for getting in touch and we're so sorry to hear about what happened to your recent order. We've looked into this further for you and one of our customer service advisers should be in touch by email, and we're hoping to get this resolved for you soon. Once again we apologise for letting you down on this occasion, and for any disappointment caused.
Delivery on time, recipient happy.
Great value for money Exceptional gift
Great stuff!
No problems recipient was very pleased, so they turned up and looked pretty on the website. Thank you
Excellent flowers, and my mother was impressed with the colourful display.
The gift of flowers was of high quality, but with delayed delivery. Thank you for your understanding in reimbursing delivery costs.
the flowers were beautiful. arrived on time only reason im giving 4 stars and not 5 is because there was no free chocolates as advertised on the website ?
A lovely bunch of flowers. Good value for money.
Absolutely lovely flowers
Not the same as the picture but the plant looks healthy.
Hi Marites, thanks for getting in touch and we're really sorry to hear that the item you'd ordered wasn't the same as the one advertised. We're looking into this for you and one of our customer service advisers should be in touch to try and get this resolved for you soon.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.58 based on 3,632 reviews