Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Florists
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Verified Buyer

The delivery was extremely fast and I was delighted to hear, from the person who I ordered them for, that they got there in very good condition. The flowers themselves were magnificent! Will definitely be ordering some more soon!
Mrs Miriam Cully
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 bunches of flowers for both my daughters and when they each received them several of the stems were either wilting or past the point of being revived. I did email my concerns but I have not yet received a reply
Mrs Cheryl Powell
Verified Buyer

Blossoming Gifts provided everything I was looking for, beautiful flower's, great customer service and peace of mind that my friend would get her gorgeous flowers on the day of her birthday! I was kept updated throughout the whole process, would definitely use Blossoming Gifts again!
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to use, well laid out and clear. Flowers arrived at correct time and were much appreciated. Great gift!
Mrs Angela Poustie
Verified Buyer

The box the gift was delivered in was excellent. Flowers a bit disappointing. I did not taste the wine as the gifts were for friends. The flowers were shown on a glass vase, but were not delivered in one. I suspect that for £40, it was not bad value.
Verified Buyer

On delivery some of the flowers were dead and had to be thrown away. I emailed twice with my complaint and no one bothered to come back to me
Miss Bryony Davies

Quick, reliable service
Mrs Bren Scott
Verified Buyer

The flowers were gorgeously fresh and vibrant. They arrived on time and put a great big smile on mums face!
Would recommend Blossoming Gifts way above the others for quality, freshness and price.
Unverified Reviewer

Gorgeous flowers with beautiful packaging. They made a lovely gift. And delivery was quick. I was able to track the package smoothly to ensure the gift turned up quickly
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers at a really good price. The colours are gorgeous!
Mr Martin Hall
Verified Buyer

Great choice of flowers, gifts and excellent value. Fast delivery times, great communication.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks
Mr Robert Maltby
Verified Buyer

I ordered from Blossoming Gifts for a friend, the flowers were beautiful and were delivered promptly. Thank you, definitely use again
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick and easy to use
Miss Jo Coker
Verified Buyer

Flowers lovely delivery not so good
Mrs Joanne Hughes
Verified Buyer

Really good price and lovely flowers and gift.speedy delivery too x thanks xx
Miss Anna Wallace
Verified Buyer

A beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to my Goddaughter for her 21st birthday... she loved them. Thank you.
Mrs Karen Smith
Verified Buyer

The flowers were to celebrate the birth of my daughter's baby. When completing the order, I gave the option of 'new baby', but the form didn't ask for 'boy/girl', though I stated the 'female' name in the personal message. However, the balloon with the flowers, stated 'its a boy'. Apart from that, everything was fine.
Mrs Emily Aduah
Verified Buyer

The service was very easy and clear to use. Good range of gifts, even got a voucher with money off!
Ms Rona Hunter
Verified Buyer

Service was efficient and seamless from start to finish, and the end product beautifully packaged.
Mrs Sarah Bailey
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery & extremely high quality product. Stunning colours.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 3.98 based on 1,064 reviews