Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 3, 6-8 Bonhill Street

Most beautiful bouquet 💐. Swift delivery! Bouquet also bigger than I expected.
Blossoming Gifts 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Sent to friends who were delighted with flowers and fab colours. I was also very impressed with speed of delivery. Thank yo
Delivery arrived as advised and I've been told by the recipient the flowers were lovely.
Great flowers. Many thanks
I would have given more stars if better delivery service, a poor delivery. Item was left on the porch.I was not given any time slot,I couldn't get hold of yodal by phone or any other way
Hi, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on our service, and I'm so sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your recent order. I can understand how disappointing this must've been for you, and I've now raised your feedback with the relevant department. We'd love to hear more about your experience to see where we need to improve, and one of our customer service team should be in touch soon. If you have any further questions or concerns for us in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get back in touch, and we'll do our best to help.
Easy ordering, delivery was spot on, the gift was very much appreciated by the recipient
I was very impressed with your delivery driver, Rachel. I made an error with one digit of the postcode. Your email telling me that the flowers were out for delivery, usefully gave a mobile number to make contact should there be any problem. I phoned and left a message, not expecting anything other than hassle. The driver Rachel returned my call, listened to me, put it right and phoned me 2 or 3 times to reassure me. She was marvellous and kept me in the picture. The flowers were delivered to the correct address. My error didn't confuse her. The recipient said the flowers were marvellous too!
Great service ... Black Roses very well recieved! Thankyou.
Lovely flowers and customer service were very helpful and gave me a bigger bunch as the shipping got delayed.
Very efficient delivery and beautiful flowers 🌼
Beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers , look stunning . The recipient was over the moon . Arrived on time , well packaged.
My niece was thrilled with these flowers. Very unusual too. Thanks!
Blossoming Gifts 5 star review on 11th November 2021
Excellent service
The orchid was lovely . Just a shame the delivery driver left it at the wrong address ! Happily it found its way the following day .
Beautiful when delivered
My friend received the flowers and sent me a photo and then said the photo couldn't do them justice, that they were absolutely beautiful.
Beautiful flowers good service although delivered to wrong postbox so didn’t receive for 2 days
Thank you for giving NHS staff discounts, very much appreciated!
Rainbow roses . Arrived as requested . Well packaged ,and good condition . Thank you very much . Will use again .
Easy to navigate the website and able to see the selection of flowers. Ordering and delivery were spot on for timing and no issues with packaging. All Flowers arrived undamaged and once taken out of box and into a vase, looked like the picture from the website. Would order from them again and as its a few days from when they have arrived, they are in a much better state than a shop bought version.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.58 based on 3,442 reviews