Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Florists
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Stewart Duncan
"First time using blossoming gifts. Fantastic quality flowers (rainbow lilies). Arrived on time, well packaged and loads of buds not yet opened. Recipient was extremely pleased. The two photos are taken 4 days apart. These will last for a fortnight if not longer! Highly recommend and will use again."
Mr Alastair Ludick
"Getting to a woman’s heart, Blossoming Gifts are the way!"
Mrs Rosemarie / Mum
"Mum said best flowers she’d ever received xx"
"Efficient and speedy delivery."
"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I had ordered twelve blue roses for my mums birthday. They were absolutely lovely. An aunt who also has green fingers pointed out that there were also Eucalyptus leaves included (I think). They were beautiful. And my mum was so happy. They arrived just at the right time and have added to a beautiful family memory. Thank you"
"Excellent service, will use again"
"Lovely roses, they were better than the pictures. Carefully prepared and delivered, boxed and when said. Communication was excellent. Everyone admired them and asked where I got them. Thank you Blossoming Gifts. Will use again as first choice"
"Ordered 2 bunches of flowers & chocolates, both delivered to 2 different people and all was good. Will be using Blossoming Gifts again and would recommend to others!"
"A quick and easy way to send a beautiful girl. The only niggle I had was that I agonised over which bouquet to buy from the photos however when the bouquet was delivered it didn't look anything like the photo. It was still lovely but not what I thought I was buying. Maybe you should include a statement on your photos that finished bouquet may differ from picture? Just a thought :-)"
"Very easy to order beautiful flowers"
"An easy to use website. Great quality product at great prices. Super efficient and would most definitely use again!"
"Getting to a woman’s heart, Blossoming Gifts are the way!"
"Bought a get well soon gift for my friend (flowers with chocolates and added bottle of wine). Can’t comment on that aspect but can say great website, excellent customer service (particularly regarding the delivery of the item) and will be using again!"
"The flowers were lovely and along with the wine were beautifully presented. 1st class delivery. will use you again, very happy."
"Arrived on time and the recipient was very happy. No complaints."
"Quick and easy ordering. Flowers received on time and the person I sent them to was very happy with them."
"Letterbox wine is a very good idea! My order and delivery went smoothly as ordered and my friends were very pleased with their thank you gift."
"I sent Freesias to my daughter, they arrived on time and in tip top condition Defiantly use again ."
"Beautiful bouquet, delivered on time. Great service"
"Ordered these flowers for my daughter and son in laws wedding anniversary and they arrived on time as promised. They were rainbow ones and my daughter was delighted. Excellent service and quality flowers ."
"This is the first time I have ordered flowers from Blossoming Gifts. It was my best friend’s birthday and she loves flowers, so it was important that she liked them. The flowers arrived and my friend was delighted. They looked and smelled amazing and lasted for over a week. I would definitely buy from Blossoming Gifts gin in the future."
"used 3 times now and recipient is always happy and they are always delivered on time - thank you :)"
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.11 based on 1,148 reviews