Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Florists
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Stewart Duncan
"First time using blossoming gifts. Fantastic quality flowers (rainbow lilies). Arrived on time, well packaged and loads of buds not yet opened. Recipient was extremely pleased. The two photos are taken 4 days apart. These will last for a fortnight if not longer! Highly recommend and will use again."
Mr Alastair Ludick
"Getting to a woman’s heart, Blossoming Gifts are the way!"
Mrs Rosemarie / Mum
"Mum said best flowers she’d ever received xx"
"Flowers didn’t arrive I rang up and what offered an apology and a refund but not good enough ."
"Excellent service, will use again"
"Lovely roses, they were better than the pictures. Carefully prepared and delivered, boxed and when said. Communication was excellent. Everyone admired them and asked where I got them. Thank you Blossoming Gifts. Will use again as first choice"
"Ordered 2 bunches of flowers & chocolates, both delivered to 2 different people and all was good. Will be using Blossoming Gifts again and would recommend to others!"
"A quick and easy way to send a beautiful girl. The only niggle I had was that I agonised over which bouquet to buy from the photos however when the bouquet was delivered it didn't look anything like the photo. It was still lovely but not what I thought I was buying. Maybe you should include a statement on your photos that finished bouquet may differ from picture? Just a thought :-)"
"Very easy to order beautiful flowers"
"An easy to use website. Great quality product at great prices. Super efficient and would most definitely use again!"
"Getting to a woman’s heart, Blossoming Gifts are the way!"
"Bought a get well soon gift for my friend (flowers with chocolates and added bottle of wine). Can’t comment on that aspect but can say great website, excellent customer service (particularly regarding the delivery of the item) and will be using again!"
"The flowers were lovely and along with the wine were beautifully presented. 1st class delivery. will use you again, very happy."
"Arrived on time and the recipient was very happy. No complaints."
"Quick and easy ordering. Flowers received on time and the person I sent them to was very happy with them."
"Letterbox wine is a very good idea! My order and delivery went smoothly as ordered and my friends were very pleased with their thank you gift."
"Unfortunately the roses were not in great condition when they arrived. Wilted and brown yellow roses were not the birthday gift envisaged for my partner’s 40th birthday...."
"I sent Freesias to my daughter, they arrived on time and in tip top condition Defiantly use again ."
"Beautiful bouquet, delivered on time. Great service"
"Ordered these flowers for my daughter and son in laws wedding anniversary and they arrived on time as promised. They were rainbow ones and my daughter was delighted. Excellent service and quality flowers ."
"Expensive"
Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your recent purchase. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a good one. I do see a Team Leader is in contact with you to get your matter resolved

Our sincerest apologies once again Blossoming Gifts
"Flowers in the basket lasted 4 days and died. Very bad quality. It was for my mums 65 birthday. So I’m very annoyed with this."
thank you for your recent purchase as well as bringing the above to our attention. I am deeply sorry that your experience with us has not been a great one. We understand your frustration and the importance of the gesture to the recipient (your mum) especially on her birthday. This has been escalated to a team leader who will be assisting you

Our sincerest apologies once again Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.05 based on 1,105 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!