Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Florists
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Verified Buyer

Recommended by a friend, have received gifts from Blossoming Gifts too, such perfectly wrapped, beautiful extras to chose from and for every occasion - would definitely use Blossoming Gifts again
Posted 1 hour ago
Sarah Coggle
Verified Buyer

The Get Well Soon flowers I recently purchased were absolutely lovely when they arrived and put a smile on the recipients face. They were incredibly good value for money, lasted well and were delivered within a couple of days of ordering, even better that there was no delivery charge! I will definitely be using you again
Posted 1 hour ago
Verified Buyer

I only gave 3 stars because the flowers I ordered were delivered a day late. But my sister in law was over the moon when she finally received her Birthday flowers.
Mrs Polly Poulton
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery! Beautiful flowers delivered and were very reasonably priced.
Mrs Tracy Egan
Verified Buyer

they were for a friends birthday - she was so surprised and please with the flowers
Miss Amy Johnson
Verified Buyer

I was able to send a lovely gift last minute. Great value and service. Thank you!
Mr John Wareham
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate to the ideal "Happy new home" gift.
Well done
Mr Rob Williams

Flowers were beautiful.
Verified Buyer

I received a surprise birthday gift of yellow roses and white flowers and I was so impressed with just how lovely it was and how well the flowers lasted that I decided to use Blossoming Gifts for sympathy flowers that I wanted to send. The bouquet was much appreciated, it was delivered swiftly and was perfect. Thank you - I shall be using you again.
Verified Buyer

I had flowers delivered to my mum for her birthday and she absolutely loved them. It was an equal mix of buds and flowers which had already started to bloom, and they were delivered in the morning I had specified without any problems. I will definitely be using Blossoming Gifts again!
Emma Jones
Verified Buyer

Customer services was excellant when I had an issue. Flowers were delivered to my friend on time and were stunning she was made up
Sandra Thirkettle
Verified Buyer

Flowers were sent for anniversary present. My friend said the roses were brown on the outside and carnations were brown in the middle. They died after4 days. I'm very disappointed and
Wouldn't use them again.
Hi, we're sorry to hear that. We did advise you that we can replace flowers that die within 7 days and that offer still stands.
Verified Buyer

So much to choose from for every occasion and all very good value.
Delivered the next day with confirmation of receipt, could not fault the service or flowers.
would definitely recommend
Chris Gay
Verified Buyer

The colour, care and effort that went into the flowers was amazing. Great bouquet. Thanks !
Jacki Berry
Reviewer

Blossoming gifts dealt with my complaint promptly and professionally.
Jacki Berry
Verified Buyer

They dealt with my complaint promptly ans professionally.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this and we're glad everything was resolved to your satisfaction.
Ann Johnson
Verified Buyer

The flowers were exactly what we were looking for as a gift for a special person. We also wanted a gift with the flowers and the jug that was part of it was also perfect. The ordering process was easy, price was perfect, delivery was on time and the ability to track the order was a bonus. The recipient was delighted. We will have no hesitation in using Blossoming Gifts again. Thank you for great service and a high standard of flowers.
Emma Murphy
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I ordered from blossoming gifts and I was extremely impressed. The flowers were delivered on time and I was regularly kept up to date with the progress of the order/delivery. The flowers delivered were beautiful and just as expected. Will be ordering again soon.
Kerry Elson
Verified Buyer

Not used this company before, but thought would give them a try. Very pleased with price, communication and delivery. Recipient was delighted with the flowers and sent a photo which showed she got what I ordered.. would most certainly use again. Thank you. Only gave 4 stars today as feel x5 stars will be earnt if I get same service next time I order.
Ann Goostry
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the flowers that was sent to my friend for her birthday, she sent me a photo of them and they looked beautiful and she loved them.
I wont hesitate to order again from Blossoming Gifts.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 3.92 based on 907 reviews