Blossoming Gifts Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers delivered when said. Customer services were very helpful when I made an equity. Would definitely recommend :0)"
Mrs Carole Smyth
Mrs Carole Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Very straightforward website, easy to find what I wanted. Ordered, was given the right delivery day, was then given an hour slot. The present arrived, while we were on FaceTime, so I was able to watch my daughter open her present! Things couldn't have gone better."
Mrs Barbara Arundel
Mrs Barbara Arundel
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on the right day, a beautiful bouquet and a bottle of wine. My friend was delighted. So, thank you very much indeed. Will certainly use your service again."
Mrs Vicki And Mick Orourke
Verified Buyer
"my gift was well received and they tell they were delighted.very pleased as it was a special occasion"
Ms Julie Young
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the product I bought for my boyfriend. He was returning from holiday and I wanted him to receive the letterbox bottle of merlot on his return. Unfortunately the courier for some reason did not post it through the letterbox!!! So after a long flight from the states my boyfriend then went to collect his welcome gift. Which was disappointing."
Emily Farren
Verified Reviewer
"The flowers delivered were beautiful and well packaged. There was an issue with the courier and the delivery didn’t arrive on the specified day (not BG’s fault) but as an apology I received store credit for the full value of the order. My query was handled quickly and politely. Great customer service!"
"I bought flowers for my friends' birthday, and she is really happy with them. They were well packaged and delivered on time. Lovely bright colours that cheered her up, so she and I will be buying from Blossoming Gifts again 😊"
"Beautiful Flowers, Quick Delivery & will definitely use again."
"I was able to post to my cousin across the water, and she said they were beautiful"
Miss Miss Charlotte Corbett
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the service I had at Blossoming. My friend loved the flowers I sent. Would definitely recommend and I will definitely be ordering again."
"By giving me a lovely bouquet of flowers delivered quickly and efficiently"
"Arrived on time and recipient very pleased, thank you! :)"
Mrs Claire Pace
Verified Buyer
"The flowers we ordered were amazing, they arrived on time and my mum who received the flowers was absolutely amazed and surprised to the extent that it brought her to tears"
Mrs Lauren Clark
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers. Website easy to use. One hour delivery window. Would definitely use again!"
"Everything delivered on time and looked awesome."
"Flowers were for a gift & arrived on time"
Mrs Sarah Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and beautiful flowers every time"
Mr Nil Puig
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the product was excellent"
Miss Leslie Gray
Verified Buyer
"bouquet was outstanding. my sister loved them very much."
"Beautiful flowers, speedy delivery. Verybhappy custer"
"Easy to use website, great products and swift delivery. Highly recommended!"
"Very happy with the flowers, I ordered the rainbow roses and the recipient loved them so much I ordered the rainbow lillies for her after. Beautiful packaging and product!!"
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.02 based on 1,106 reviews