Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Florists
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Verified Buyer

I ordered the rainbow lilys as a thank you gift for my niece. They arrived when you said they would, in perfect condition and your tracking let me know too. My niece said that they were the most beautiful flowers she had ever had. Not tacky, just beautiful.
Verified Buyer

Order some birthday flowers, where delivered on time, although weren't as big and full like picture showed
Emily Holmes
Verified Buyer

The rainbow lilies were absolutely stunning and lasted longer than flowers usually do. Absolutely beautiful and the recipient of the gift was very happy
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers, delivered as promised
Andrew Baker
Verified Buyer

Purchasing was easy delivery was on time and the quality was beyond expectations
Sarah Clayton
Verified Buyer

I have purchased flowers from Blossoming Gifts twice recently, after receiving a beautiful bouquet from my work colleagues. The flowers were exactly rethe same as on the website pictures and were really reasonably priced for really beautiful flowers. I bought a bouquet for my aunt who's in a care home, it really made her day and the flowers were still lovely after a week. I bought my mom a bouquet for Mothers Day the flowers were really beautiful. It is so easy and simple to order from the website and I know when the bouquet has been delivered as I get an email to let me know it's arrived. The flowers are very reasonably priced and arrive packaged beautifully. The only problem I have it choosing which flowers to send! Thanks Sarah Clayton
Thank you for this lovely feedback!
Verified Buyer

Lovely flowers at a great price
Verified Buyer

Sent a bouquet of Rainbow Lillies. Recipient was thrilled with such a unique display. I actually saw them a few days later and they were absolutely amazing!
Judith Carr
Verified Buyer

I use Blossoming Gifts every time I need to send flowers for whatever occasion. They never let me down, even when I place several orders at the same time, or at very busy times like Christmas. Their quality is excellent and their service friendly and efficient. Cannot recommend them highly enough.
Shona Ross
Verified Buyer

The flowers sent were delivered as stated. The recipient was very pleased with the selection and happily posted a picture on Facebook. I picked this selection because of the mix of different shaped flowers, I thought it made a very pretty gift.
SARAH WARHOL
Verified Buyer

I ordered the rainbow lilies and they were absolutely stunning, well packaged and so many people asked me where I got them. For a while I didn't want to say as I very selfishly wanted them all to myself, as they are so different but finally I succumbed and told folk as their beauty needs to be shared.
Elizabeth Watson
Verified Buyer

Easy online ordering, prompt delivery and beautiful flowers.
Verified Buyer

Flowers arrived on time, even though i made a mistake with the address! And when they opened they were beautiful.
Laura MacKechnie
Verified Buyer

I wanted to thank different members of my family for supporting us with a big move. With blossoming gifts I was able to find something to suit everybody without having to hunt and search for ages. Very glad I found this site and will definitely be back to use again.
Jennifer Thompson
Verified Buyer

Delivered on the date told and were abosolutely beautiful when they arrived. Will definitely order again.
Verified Buyer

Rose & Alstroemeria - the roses died after one week but the alstroemerias are still in full bloom two weeks on.
Verified Buyer

I received a bouquet for valentines and the flowers were fabulous. The roses lasted 2 weeks, the longest I've had blooms last. I have now sent some flowers to a family member and she was delighted and over the moon at how beautiful they were.
Dawn Kidger
Verified Buyer

Easy transaction and delivered as promised. They were a gift so I didn't see the flowers, but the receiver seemed happy.
Shirzad Kassam
Verified Buyer

Great service, flowers last, used them many times!
Liv Box