Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

SARAH WARHOL
Verified Buyer

I ordered the rainbow lilies and they were absolutely stunning, well packaged and so many people asked me where I got them. For a while I didn't want to say as I very selfishly wanted them all to myself, as they are so different but finally I succumbed and told folk as their beauty needs to be shared.
Elizabeth Watson
Verified Buyer

Easy online ordering, prompt delivery and beautiful flowers.
Verified Buyer

Flowers arrived on time, even though i made a mistake with the address! And when they opened they were beautiful.
Laura MacKechnie
Verified Buyer

I wanted to thank different members of my family for supporting us with a big move. With blossoming gifts I was able to find something to suit everybody without having to hunt and search for ages. Very glad I found this site and will definitely be back to use again.
Jennifer Thompson
Verified Buyer

Delivered on the date told and were abosolutely beautiful when they arrived. Will definitely order again.
Verified Buyer

Rose & Alstroemeria - the roses died after one week but the alstroemerias are still in full bloom two weeks on.
Verified Buyer

I received a bouquet for valentines and the flowers were fabulous. The roses lasted 2 weeks, the longest I've had blooms last. I have now sent some flowers to a family member and she was delighted and over the moon at how beautiful they were.
Dawn Kidger
Verified Buyer

Easy transaction and delivered as promised. They were a gift so I didn't see the flowers, but the receiver seemed happy.
Shirzad Kassam
Verified Buyer

Great service, flowers last, used them many times!
Liv Box

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! Perfect for any occasion! Definitely recommend 💖
Amy Townsend
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers at a great price. Would give 5 stars but delivery was delayed.
Karen Coleman
Verified Buyer

The flowers were a gift 🎁 and they arrived promptly and looked exactly like the photo! Beautiful!💕
Verified Buyer

Gift delivered on time. Recipient loved the bouquet and the perfume was amazing.
Chloe Dunleavy
Verified Buyer

I wouldn't even give them one star if I could! Purchased flowers as a thank you to someone. Recipient said they never arrived so I contacted the company and they said there was an error. The flowers never got sent out. They offered me a store credit but I wanted a refund. They said they would give me both. Still to this day in haven't received either. Appalling company and I will be contacting trading standards.
Verified Buyer

Bought these for my mother in laws birthday and she was extremely pleased
I was impressed in the delivery would use them again and recommend them
Carole McKellar
Verified Buyer

Good selection of flowers at an assortment of prices the special offers were remarkable prices. Ordering was easy. Excellent communication regarding delivery. Only saw a photo of the flowers but they looked fabulous.
Kathryn Chamberlain
Verified Buyer

I have used Blossoming gifts on a number of occassions now and my friends and family have told me the flowers have been of good quality and lasted well. Delivery has been prompt and very good communication by e mail and text as to the delivery time. The wine and flowers package was very well received !! and I love the discounts that are given !
Lesley Clark
Verified Buyer

Gift greatly received - friend very happy!
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers, delivered when I wanted them to be, at a reasonable price.
William Counter
Verified Buyer

I ordered some rainbow roses for my significant other and she was absolutely delighted with them! The delivery was prompt and the flowers were outstanding and lasted for an eternity. Safe to say she more than made it up to me :)

I have completed other orders since and they've all been equally as good with high quality stems and perfect delivery times. Thanks Blossoming Gifts, you are now my go-to flower service!
Blossoming Gifts is rated 3.90 based on 866 reviews