Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Mrs HELEN LESLIE
Verified Buyer

Easy to order. Good communication and delivery as promised. No hassles at all and flowers were beautiful
Verified Buyer

The flowers were for a friend and she loved them
Mr Robert Gray
Verified Buyer

Hi we are really disappointed with the out come of the Lillys i got from your selfs. More than half of them never opened. And the ones that did open lost the petals after 2 days
These was got for our first anniversary and was the worst flowers i have ever brought with thanks Rob
Verified Buyer

Good service, kept me posted with updates, my aunt said it was the most beautiful bunch of flowers she'd ever had delivered.
Verified Buyer

Easy website. Fast delivery. Beautiful flowers.
Miss Catherine Burn
Verified Buyer

I ordered some flowers on behalf of a friend and I. The price was really reasonable and I liked how up-to-date I was kept on when they would be delivered. Our friend who received them was made up by the kind gesture and said they were beautiful. Thanks!
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to use website and regular communication from order to delivery. Order was delivered on time and was high quality, beautifully presented. Recipient was very happy!
Ms Sue Gale
Verified Buyer

The flowers were a surprise for a friend, they were beautiful and in her words" made an old lady cry" happy tears of course!
Verified Buyer

The flowers I ordered were a 'sympathy bouquet'. They were beautiful and cheered the recipient up when she was having a very low monent
Dimple Ananda
Verified Buyer

The flowers looked different to what I ordered, and they did not open at all. They were get well soon flowers, and my firstbitder with Blossoming. I have complained on-line and still have not heard anything back.
Mrs Karen Scullion
Verified Buyer

Flowers arrived with lots of buds and all came out and my daughter absolutely loved her rainbow lillies
Mr Ryan Fields
Verified Buyer

Didn't really make me happy apart from the delivery was on time flowers was a shambles looked like they came from the local petrol station
Maureen Thompson
Unverified Reviewer

First Class Service- Good Pricing - Good Delivery Choices. I sent the flowers to a family member after a sad loss in our family. I ticked the relevant box informing Blossoming Gifts that it was a bereavement. My choice of flowers was Peonies, and they sent the most beautiful white peonies. Highly recommend.
Maureen Thompson
Verified Buyer

Great service-Good Pricing- Top Quality Flowers-Highly recommend.

Great quality fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and good quality flowers
Verified Buyer

Great service, fantastic price and beautiful flowers.
Miss Hannah Plumridge
Verified Buyer

Good service, lovely flowers. Ordered as a gift, they turned up on the correct date and the recipient was very happy.
Miss Frances Carabine
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to order and the bouquets are gorgeous. Super top quality
Miss Frances Carabine
Verified Buyer

Super easy to order and the flowers are gorgeous! I sent 4 bouquets to different addresses and it was simple. Will definitely order from here again
Blossoming Gifts is rated 3.95 based on 1,004 reviews