Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 3, 6-8 Bonhill Street

Had an issue with the delivery of order, a day late but has now been resolved. Recipient happy with the pink rose that she received.
I ordered a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates for my friend. The flowers were lovely and arrived on time, but the chocolates were sadly missing. When I contacted Blossoming Gifts about this, Becca responded quickly and did a refund/credit for the cost of the chocolates - I would have preferred for the chocolates to be sent separately to my friend, but was told this was not possible. This is disappointing as I'm not sure when I'm going to be seeing my friend again due to this ongoing lockdown.
Didn't look as good as pictures but ok with them
Bouquet was smaller than expected and lilies didn’t open until after the roses has wilted - 6 days.
Paid extra for premium delivery and it did not arrive on requested date. Had to ask someone to rearrange their plans to ensure delivery was collected. Also, paid for a card and the message inside looked like it was typed out on Microsoft word in small font all in one line, unlike the request. Rainbow roses were quality though.
Very happy with the gifts provided as ordered, thank you.
too expensive
The bunch of flowers appeared much smaller than the picture on the internet.A bit disappointing.
I was happy with the item ordered but VERY UNHAPPY with the customer service! After I placed my order, there were changes to my travel plans and I asked for the item to be delivered to a different address. I made this request a week before the delivery date and was assured by "Kate" that this would not be a problem. Needless to say the delivery address was NOT CHANGED and so the item, intended as a surprise Christmas gift was delivered to the wrong address! While it was delivered on the requested date, and the item itself was pleasing, the surprise was totally spoiled. I will not be using Blossoming Gifts again.
Would order different bunch was expecting more colourful as image
The gift was lovely, my friend enjoyed them well, however, I did have to rearrange delivery as yodel failed to deliver on the day. I was quite concerned as they were flowers & a surprise for my friend & probably wouldn't use the service again because of this.
I would recommend but with caution.
Lovely flowers, however I'm glad I didn't pay full price. Not as many flowers in the bouquet as I expected.
I was happy with flowers but the free chocolates were not delivered.
flowers generally as expected. Sometimes difficult to get response from customer care - seems to depend who your email goes to.
The flowers were in great condition, we’re delivered on time and very well, perfect. They were great at keeping me up to date with when the flowers were going to be delivered and let me know when they’d got there, very good. But I was a bit annoyed I had to pay so much for delivery when I thought I could get them delivered free. The interface for ordering was also quite frustrating not letting me select my friend’s address, I had to download a different internet browser programme in the end because it wouldn’t work on internet explorer. Then it wanted a company name etc. But when I got over those minor things I think it’s a really good service and my friend received some fantastic flowers! :)
the product was good ,but i made a mistake on address and i emailed to change it was told it had been changed but product was delivered to my initial one so was turned away, i let blossoming gifts know and kindly you sent out new flowers with extras so my daughter got a good surprise in the end.
Good quality, they really made my girlfriend smile.
Flowers came on time smaller bouquet than I imagined and disappointed to note that they had no scent. Service was fine but product a little disappointing.
The gifts, when received, were lovely but you let yourself down badly with your confirmatory communications. Firstly, you advised me that my order would be delivered on Saturday 22/8 when it did not happen until 24/8. Secondly, you advised me that your apologetic gift would arrive on 29/8, but it did not occur until 31/8. Why not tell customer that you do not deliver on Saturdays!
I was slightly disappointed in how late in the day these flowers were delivered. These were for my mum's birthday and they weren't delivered until about 7pm in the evening. If I had known that they would have been delivered this late I would possibly not have purchased them.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.55 based on 3,015 reviews