Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

I was slightly disappointed in how late in the day these flowers were delivered. These were for my mum's birthday and they weren't delivered until about 7pm in the evening. If I had known that they would have been delivered this late I would possibly not have purchased them.
My sister in law was pleased with the flowers but didn’t seem to be as many flowers as the pictures portrayed
Flowers were great, came on the fate specified but I paid extra for a large bunch and still didn't seem very big considering the price
I was happy with the product. However, it seems i was misled as i could not use discount voucher
Over priced, even with a 25% discount. Ordered a large bunch of lillies and roses with various leafy extras. The roses looked to be on their last legs when they arrived and unfortunately most of them were turning brown by the time the lillies opened, except two which for whatever reason have lasted well. Lillies were amazing they were the best value, loads and really beautiful. The daisies have outlasted the lot. The other green frondy bits were quite weedy looking and had a strange smell, they didnt add much and didnt look like the delicate fronds on the photos. Overall a very pretty and large bunch, but somewhat disappointed with the freshness and wont be making a habit of having flowers delivered due to the obscene prices.
The flowers were beautiful for a very short time. They had been in a box in the delivery van from 9 am (my first email) to 3.15 pm (approx) when they were finally delivered. It was a very warm day and I don't think this helped. Such a shame as they promised to be so beautiful.
Flowers looked beautiful but only lasted 4 days that was a disappointment.
Arrived on time and prepared for vase , however the lillies did not open after a week...roses some ok, some went brown. Kept in water and supplement added to water when placed in vase.
Can't say I am ecstatic with this particular purchase.
Small bouquet of flowers. A little smaller that I had imagined. Nice though.
Ordered a large size and what was delivered seemed to be standard, not worth what I paid for. Quality of flowers is only reason why I didn’t bother complaining.
Considering I paid for a large bunch was very disappointed at the size of the bouquet!
Have paid considerably less from other companies for a better product.
Ok but not as big or stunning as expected
The delivery was exactly when it had been promised for I was kept up to date with progress
Although the flowers were lovely we didn't think they were value for money and the card we ordered as an extra never arrived just the standard free one
didn’t last long
Nice flowers, easy process, however after specifically ordering letterbox flowers as I knew the receiver would not be home for the delivery I was disappointed on hearing that the flowers had been left on the doorstep for anyone to pick up,
The flowers arrived on time and looked good in the box. When put into a vase the flowers were disappointing, they never opened up fully.
The flowers were amazing but it was missing the vase I ordered.
Beautiful flowers however I emailed a few days before delivery to change delivery address as I wanted to hand them to the recipient myself but there was no acknowledgement of this and the flowers were delivered directly to the recipient
The box the gift was delivered in was excellent. Flowers a bit disappointing. I did not taste the wine as the gifts were for friends. The flowers were shown on a glass vase, but were not delivered in one. I suspect that for £40, it was not bad value.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.48 based on 2,306 reviews