Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Overpriced for what was received and the bouquet didn't look much like the bouquet pictured and described and didn't feature the flowers I was hoping for
do not use this company. they are a rip off for the money. they delivered on the wrong day so my sick mother didnt get her mothers day flowers on the day she came out of hospital. i left so many emails and had no response to my complaint. very unproffesional
Paid extra for delivery still arrived late and when I contacted customer service I got no reply , overall bad service
My partner was very disappointed when she received these valentines flowers. Although delivered on time on opening the box she found many of the flowers were in poor condition & they had to be thrown away after only 3 days.
Terrible company who are essentially a middle man using Yodel (worst courier in UK) to deliver products. Not to mention you cannot call past lunchtime and they take an age to respond to e-mails. Avoid and just go to reputable companies paying the full price to ensure you have some comeback. They used Appleyard flowers for my delivery - a company I chose to avoid due to a previous bad experience with an upside down orchid delivery for which they would not refund.
I ordered a gift on 4 December, the website stated delivery in 7 working days. I chased it before the 7 days to be reminded that there it would be delivered as stated on the website. I then called Friday 14 December & left a message to say still no sign of the gift. I didn't hear back. I called again on Monday 17 December and Claudia said she would look into it. She came back to say that there had been a problem and that the supplier hadn't received the order. I was told it would be delivered by Wednesday 19 December but as we were leaving that morning to stay with the friends for whom the gift was intended, I had to cancel the order. A very disappointing experience with this company and I therefore won't be using them again.
Great service, flowers last, used them many times!
I wouldn't even give them one star if I could! Purchased flowers as a thank you to someone. Recipient said they never arrived so I contacted the company and they said there was an error. The flowers never got sent out. They offered me a store credit but I wanted a refund. They said they would give me both. Still to this day in haven't received either. Appalling company and I will be contacting trading standards.
The new mother was delighted with her flowers and our granddaughter happy with her teddy. The additional chocolates helped the new father not feel left out of the celebrations !
We love this! Happy everyone got to enjoy your sweet gesture!
Great choice with good prices. Delivered on time and recipient very pleased with the flowers.
Flowers delivered on time and my daughter delighted with them.
The flowers I sent to my mum were thrown over the back garden fence, which, as you can imagine, resulted in them being all but ruined! What a horrible way to treat something that was supposed to be a special gift to a loved one. I wrote to Blossoming Gifts TWICE to complain, but have heard nothing back... Then I receive an email requesting that I take time out of my busy day to write them a review!? Well. My pleasure: "Non-existent customer service; I would never use again!"
Flowers looked nothing like they did on the website.. very poor :(. Also saw discount vouchers online for 20% off but wouldnt let me use the discount :(
I ordered flowers for my mum on Mother's day after a recommendation to your company. I was away on holiday for Mother's day this year so it was important she received a lovely present. However, I am sorry to say that this was not the case. The flowers turned up pretty much dead, my Mum was extremely disappointed as was I. Having received this news whilst I was away I emailed you straight away to complain and never received a response. I left it two weeks and emailed again, still no response was received. I am writing this review now as months have passed and I still have not received a reply. I am extremely disappointed with the product received and with the disgraceful customer service, how your company still remains in operation is beyond me. I will not be purchasing flowers from you again.
Worst floral service ever. Flowers arrived on mothers day but bouquet was less than that advertised on the website - and half were dead. Emailed 3 times to complain, no response. Finally got a response to say sorry and they will redeliver, I replied to say thanks but didn't hear from them again for another 2 weeks or so. New bouquet was probably delivered a month later and still not amazing, very average flowers. Sad as it was for mothers day. Wont use again.
Dear Sonia, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to sincerely apologise for the issues and the delay you have had to experience. While we do work on answering every inquiry by our clients, we understand that on this occasion you've had for the resolution of your issue much longer than we would have liked. We are sorry for not being able to achieve our goal of top quality and great customer experience, and apologise for the disappointment this caused. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
I'm not happy, I was pay for flowers and delivery and my order is not delivered, and the money was taken from my account
Dear Simeon, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We can see that our customer support agents have been in touch, and we trust that the issue you faced with your delivery will be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
Warning Do not use. Check out their Facebook page first On 12th Feb I ordered a LARGE bouquet of Rainbow Freeshas for Delivery on Mothers Day. What turned up was underwhelming and no better than something I could have purchased from a supermarket for HALF the price. What arrived was Freeshas, but the size could not be described as large. The detailed description of the number of flowers I paid for and expected to receive was by far the amount I received. As they should be aware the Sales of Goods Act, under the Consumer Rights Act all products must be of satisfactory quality and as described. The comparison of the advertised picture/described and the picture of what they delivered look nothing alike! The advertised image goes beyond using 'artistic' licence and is clearly misrepresentation and false advertising. They must be in breach of Trading Standards for false advertising mainly in this case misrepresentation of the product in hand. After my complaint and request for a refund and replacement were rejected I was bullied into getting a replacement after 4 years weeks of being ignored by 'support'. I see that they have had a few of these complaints on their facebook page about the quality and after sales handling both of which were described as out of the ordinary however it doesn't appear that it neither have improved. I'm getting a reluctant replacement instead of a replacement and refund which I think is more than fair in the circumstances and have been competing fobbed off throughout. Warning Do not use. Check out their Facebook page first
I sent you numerous emails over a three day period before Easter to say that only 2 of the 3 order codes from living social had been confirmed. Living social contacted you, at which point you said that all 3 had been spent. I have since found out that the 3rd person (the unconfirmed order) that I had given you details for, didn't in fact receive her flowers at Easter. Do you actually read your customer support emails? I sent you 16 in total!!!!!
Dear Janice, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear of the complications you have experienced with placing your orders with the discount codes you purchased. We assure you that the issue is being looked into, and one of our customer support agents, who has already contacted you, will be in touch to make sure that it is resolved to your satisfaction. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
I would advise anyone NOT to order flowers from here, the fact that I paid £30 for the flowers was extortionate enough nevermind to find out that they can't even be bothered to deliver them properly and they do it through the post!! In which by the time the person I sent them to (who had to walk to the post office themselves to get them) they were basically dead, there was no water just some flimsy paper that was damp. I have been left feeling ripped off and angry at this situation.
Dear Kate, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with your order. We aim to offer our customers the best possible customer experience, and their satisfaction with both the delivery and the quality of the flowers is very important to us. We appreciate that we have not succeeded on this occasion, and have forwarded your review to our complaints department. One of our agents will contact you directly to discuss the issue and help you in resolving it. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
What I ordered and what got delivered was very different. I emailed to ask why this happened and what was going to be done but no response over a week later! Will not be using them again!
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews