Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Overpriced for what was received and the bouquet didn't look much like the bouquet pictured and described and didn't feature the flowers I was hoping for
do not use this company. they are a rip off for the money. they delivered on the wrong day so my sick mother didnt get her mothers day flowers on the day she came out of hospital. i left so many emails and had no response to my complaint. very unproffesional
Paid extra for delivery still arrived late and when I contacted customer service I got no reply , overall bad service
Very good service and product
Great service beautiful flowers delivered on time.
The flowers arrived on time and looked good in the box. When put into a vase the flowers were disappointing, they never opened up fully.
The flowers were for my Mum who lives 200 miles away, so I didn't get to see them in the flesh. But Mum was over the moon with them. In her words... they were "unbelievable!... everyone a different, beautiful colour!"
She was just as impressed with the fact them came in a box lol!
Loved them!
Competitive price and product as described. Would use again and even better with the first purchase discount, thank you
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I had ordered twelve blue roses for my mums birthday. They were absolutely lovely. An aunt who also has green fingers pointed out that there were also Eucalyptus leaves included (I think). They were beautiful. And my mum was so happy. They arrived just at the right time and have added to a beautiful family memory. Thank you
A quick and easy way to send a beautiful girl. The only niggle I had was that I agonised over which bouquet to buy from the photos however when the bouquet was delivered it didn't look anything like the photo. It was still lovely but not what I thought I was buying. Maybe you should include a statement on your photos that finished bouquet may differ from picture? Just a thought :-)
Very easy to order beautiful flowers
Getting to a woman’s heart, Blossoming Gifts are the way!
Blossoming Gifts 5 star review on 10th September 2018
Great service, flowers last, used them many times!
I wouldn't even give them one star if I could! Purchased flowers as a thank you to someone. Recipient said they never arrived so I contacted the company and they said there was an error. The flowers never got sent out. They offered me a store credit but I wanted a refund. They said they would give me both. Still to this day in haven't received either. Appalling company and I will be contacting trading standards.
The new mother was delighted with her flowers and our granddaughter happy with her teddy. The additional chocolates helped the new father not feel left out of the celebrations !
We love this! Happy everyone got to enjoy your sweet gesture!
Great choice with good prices. Delivered on time and recipient very pleased with the flowers.
Flowers delivered on time and my daughter delighted with them.
The flowers I sent to my mum were thrown over the back garden fence, which, as you can imagine, resulted in them being all but ruined! What a horrible way to treat something that was supposed to be a special gift to a loved one. I wrote to Blossoming Gifts TWICE to complain, but have heard nothing back... Then I receive an email requesting that I take time out of my busy day to write them a review!? Well. My pleasure: "Non-existent customer service; I would never use again!"
Flowers looked nothing like they did on the website.. very poor :(. Also saw discount vouchers online for 20% off but wouldnt let me use the discount :(
I ordered flowers for my mum on Mother's day after a recommendation to your company. I was away on holiday for Mother's day this year so it was important she received a lovely present.

However, I am sorry to say that this was not the case. The flowers turned up pretty much dead, my Mum was extremely disappointed as was I. Having received this news whilst I was away I emailed you straight away to complain and never received a response. I left it two weeks and emailed again, still no response was received.
I am writing this review now as months have passed and I still have not received a reply.

I am extremely disappointed with the product received and with the disgraceful customer service, how your company still remains in operation is beyond me. I will not be purchasing flowers from you again.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.48 based on 2,306 reviews