Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

I recently purchased 50 red roses and was extremely disappointed in what I received. The roses weren’t fresh and to say they were small would be an understatement. The delivery was also a day late. Over priced, not what I expected at all. I won’t be purchasing again.
I ordered a gift on 4 December, the website stated delivery in 7 working days. I chased it before the 7 days to be reminded that there it would be delivered as stated on the website. I then called Friday 14 December & left a message to say still no sign of the gift. I didn't hear back. I called again on Monday 17 December and Claudia said she would look into it. She came back to say that there had been a problem and that the supplier hadn't received the order. I was told it would be delivered by Wednesday 19 December but as we were leaving that morning to stay with the friends for whom the gift was intended, I had to cancel the order. A very disappointing experience with this company and I therefore won't be using them again.
Unfortunately some of the flowers died very soon after my friend received them - very disappointed as she received a number of flowers for her birthday and these were the first to go.
The flowers had been ordered for a friend, unfortunately they were of quite a poor quality. Pink roses that were already turning brown? Not good enough. I certainly won't be using again. £50 wasted.
Dear Karen, Thank you for your valued feedback. An important aspect of the high quality of products we pride ourselves on is the guarantee that they will arrive in perfect condition and remain fresh even after the occasion has passed. We are sorry to learn that we have not succeeded on this occasion, and would like to confirm that one of our customer support agents will be in touch to investigate the issue, and ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
Having received positive reviews from earlier flowers purchased from yourselves I was disappointed to see the quality of the roses I purchased for my wife on our anniversary. The flowers had no water the wrapping and were wilting after 24 hours. It will be difficult to recommend further purchases based on these. We have tried emailing you about the quality but have had no response yet.
Dear Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to learn of the issue you experienced with your flowers on such a special occasion. We can confirm that your feedback has been forwarded to our quality department, and trust that the assistance offered by our agents has been to your satisfaction, and the issue has been dealt with in line with our high standards of customer care. Kind Regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
I never normally write a review, but I ordered this orchid as a Mother's Day gift. My mum reported that buds began falling off it almost immediately. I had not seen it myself until I went to visit her over Easter, when I found it looking completely dead, including browning leaves. It was standing in the same place as one I gave her years ago, which was re flowering for the 5th or 6th time, so she obviously knows how to look after them. My mum is partially sighted, and I did not see the plant when it arrived so have no way of knowing what it looked like on arrival, but have never known an orchid decline so quickly - normally they flower for ages and then re flower again.
Dear Sally, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn that on this occasion the orchid you ordered for your mother was not up to our usual high standards. Our goal with the plants we deliver is indeed for the recipient to be able to enjoy them over a long period of time. We clearly did not succeed in this case, and we would like to confirm that one of our customer support agents will be in touch shortly, so that the issue may be resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
Arrived a day late, even tho paid for certain date delivery..
Dear Naomi, We would like to apologise for the issue you experienced with your delivery. Making sure that our bouquets are delivered in a timely fashion, according to the customer's expectations and the time frames of the delivery method, is very important to us. While we appreciate that we have not achieved our goal on this occasion, we would like to thank you for your review and for contacting our customer support team, as well as to confirm that your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been forwarded to our couriers. Kind regards, Team Blossoming Gifts
The flowers in the picture looked nothing like the bunch that came even left for a few days to blossom. Not worth the price at all.
I ordered 2 boquets of flowers for Mothers day and paid for a courier to deliver the next day. 1 boquet arrived on time however it was delivered through royal mail not the DPD courier I paid for. The second boquet only arrived on the tuesday after mothers day and when the recipient spoke to the post office they said they had only just received the delivery. Thd flowers were half dead and despite me send a complaint in I am yet to hear back from blossoming gifts!!! Appalling service and will not be using them again!!!
I purchased a freesia bouquet for my mum for mother's day after receiving a lovely orchid as a gift from blossoming gifts. Unfortunately the bouquet received did not match the picture and description on the website. It should have had 30 freesia stems but was 11 stems short. I contacted blossoming gifts via their contact form but have not yet received a reply. Such a shame to disappoint my mum on her special day.
The flowers were ordered for the sat but arrived a day early and the flowers were already wilting. So not very good.
Although the flowers were, as far as I'm aware, delivered to the funeral directors ok, I was shocked when an email was sent to me as confirmation of the expected delivery time with the name of my friend who had died as the addressee on the email! It was CLEAR that they were being sent to a funeral directors and that I was the sender. A very unfunny and upsetting mistake on the company's part. Not impressed and I won't use them again.
Flowers arrived on the correct day. However when my mum opened them a lot of them were dried up and crumpled. I can't imagine they were boxed that morning. It looked like they'd been in there a couple of days. It's a shame as the picture looked so lovely. Maybe quality is overlooked when delivery is on a Sunday ?
The flowers what were sent were half broken the person I sent them for were not impressed
Delivery was efficient and punctual but flowers were of a very poor standard. This was a Mother's Day gift and I was so disappointed when I saw what I had sent. Would not use again.
Flowers delivered 3 days early for Mothers Day! Company doesn't respond at all to complaints. Wont be using again.
Bought a pink bouquet plus chocolates for my mother. It arrived a white roses- droopy with no chocolates. Emailed blossoming gifts to let them know the day after Mother's Day and to this date - 18th March - I have had no response. Very poor customer service and goods. Not happy!!
Flowers arrived on time and when stated. Upon opening some flowers were wilted and some brown round the edges. Quite disappointing considering cost and the occasion flowers were for.
The flowers were nicely wrapped and arrived on time. However unfortunately there was no were near as many as the photo on the website and lots of them were broken. As someone who receives flowers regularly from other companies my nan was very disappointed. We complained about the quality and haven't heard anything back.
My mum received the wrong flowers and card for mothers day so basically her flowers came from strangers. I raised this issue and have never had a response.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews