Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Very good packaging and delivery, and a lovely garden plant. The recipient was delighted.
Amazing flowers, reasonably priced and great quality. Definite hit with the recipient!!
This was a present for my sister. She is extremely pleased with the potted hydranea. So thank you very much for the quick and efficient delivery. I will definitely use your company again.
Regards, Doreen Fishwick
Was a little dubious about ordering as sometimes online flowers & gifts can be a bit of a let down - I ordered the Prosecco, with Roses & chocolates for my cousins 60th - they actually arrived on the correct day & she sent a photo - I was very surprised & pleased they looked just like what was advertised on the website. She was delighted with the gift.
Absolutely fabulous. Arrived exactly when they should have flowers are still looking amazing after a week my daughter is delighted with them 😊
The flowers were beautiful. Thank you
very pleased with my order as the recipient was delighted
with the flowers
This Champagne Roses bouquet was sent as a
Birthday gift to my Mum.
The flowers were safely packaged and in tiny water vials to keep them fresh.
Very pleased, thank you. xx
Lovely flowers delivered on time !
The flowers my neice received were so beautiful so happy.
Hydrangea arrived promptly and recipient very pleased with it
Product was lovely and delivered on time...very happy with the service and would definitely use again
Always excellent service and flowers delivered in mint condition. Impeccable.
Excellent delivery and plant was in tip top condition!! Recommend!.
Ordered a miniature rose in a pot as a gift and when it arrived was lovely
Never got to see the blooms but the notification was excellent, informing me of delivery times etc
I ordered this for my grandaughter who had just given birth to a beautiful little boy she Said it was really lovely with the cutest teddy bear. I will have no hesitation in ordering from Blossoming Gifts in the future.
Easy ordering and good price . The delivery matched the website - my friend was delighted
I ordered flowers and chocolates for my sisters birthday. They arrived on the correct day and she was very pleased with them. The flowers were apparently very pretty and fresh. I would use your services again.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.48 based on 2,306 reviews