Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

I have ordered multiple times now for relatives and friends and had nothing but great feedback from the quality and appearance of the gifts sent
Thanks for letting us know!
Very happy with the easy online ordering and delivery was when they said it would be, great quality flowers and 2 happy mum's. Thank you
Very beautiful flowers, delivered on time and were long lasting
Brightened my day
Delivered on the right day, a beautiful bouquet and a bottle of wine. My friend was delighted. So, thank you very much indeed. Will certainly use your service again.
I ordered a bouquet to send to my mom as it’s the first anniversary since my dad passed away. I ordered red and white roses as these were his favourite flowers. As usual the flowers arrived early on the date I asked them to be delivered. My mom was thrilled with the roses and look really lovely. Thanks again.
Lovely flowers and prompt delivery
Really pleased with service and products. Chose to order flowers with vase, wine & chocolates for a 60th Birthday. Recipient was really chuffed with gift and the quality and longevity of flowers was amazing - shame the wine & chocolates didn't last as long ;)
On time, followed instruction and recipient pleased with the result. Oh and did not break the bank! Thank you Kathryn
Yea , fast and nice
Everyone who has been the recipient of a Bloshowing Gift has said theye were delighted with their gift.
Thank you very much for your great service and excellent products. The gift was bought as a present, (for my mum),who was over the moon and very pleased with the quality. Thank you very much.
The delivery was extremely fast and I was delighted to hear, from the person who I ordered them for, that they got there in very good condition. The flowers themselves were magnificent! Will definitely be ordering some more soon!
Blossoming Gifts provided everything I was looking for, beautiful flower's, great customer service and peace of mind that my friend would get her gorgeous flowers on the day of her birthday! I was kept updated throughout the whole process, would definitely use Blossoming Gifts again!
The website is easy to use, well laid out and clear. Flowers arrived at correct time and were much appreciated. Great gift!
The box the gift was delivered in was excellent. Flowers a bit disappointing. I did not taste the wine as the gifts were for friends. The flowers were shown on a glass vase, but were not delivered in one. I suspect that for £40, it was not bad value.
Quick, reliable service
The flowers were gorgeously fresh and vibrant. They arrived on time and put a great big smile on mums face! Would recommend Blossoming Gifts way above the others for quality, freshness and price.
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews