Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts Review The joy of receiving a Blossoming Gift!
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 3, 6-8 Bonhill Street

Beautiful but didn't last long
Flowers were amazing. Delivered on time
Girlfriend loved her flowers and chocolates. Good quality. Delivery went well.
Fantastic
Great service
I ordered a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates for my friend. The flowers were lovely and arrived on time, but the chocolates were sadly missing. When I contacted Blossoming Gifts about this, Becca responded quickly and did a refund/credit for the cost of the chocolates - I would have preferred for the chocolates to be sent separately to my friend, but was told this was not possible. This is disappointing as I'm not sure when I'm going to be seeing my friend again due to this ongoing lockdown.
Excellent job.
Lovely bouquet. My wife loved it.
Beautiful flowers delivered in time :-)
Arrived in on Valentines morning, as promised. I sent my wife to answer the door, as they were her surprise. She loved them. It was not a large bouquet, but big is not always the best. The bottle of Spumante was very nice. All in all, well worth the cost.
Didn't look as good as pictures but ok with them
Beautiful flowers and listened to delivery instructions
Great service and prompt delivery
Lovely roses delivered on the requested day in time for valentines. Really fresh and notably a rich dark red which was unexpected and made the gift all the more luxurious. Packaging was ok although very glad my wife was home to receive and opened straight away however as the water had escaped and all the bouquet and inside the box was saturated. The roses did not droop and kept relatively well for almost a week. Added greenery was minimal and slightly disappointing in relation to the picture but at the end of the day a dozen red roses were the star of the show, very well received, good quality and a reliable service. Nice to have confirmation after delivery as well. Would use blossoming gifts again.
Lovely and was delivered on time 👌🏽
Great flowers great service
Bouquet was smaller than expected and lilies didn’t open until after the roses has wilted - 6 days.
Very good services and top quality flowers
Lovely fresh flowers. Ordered lily's 10 days ago and they're still looking and smelling amazing.
Blossoming Gifts 5 star review on 21st February 2021
My wife loved her bouquet of roses which came in an excellent condition despite delays because of bad weather and Covid 19. We would heartily recommend Blossoming Gifts
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.55 based on 3,015 reviews