Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Cat Medicines Limited

About Black Cat Medicines Limited: Black Cat Medicines are traditional family Veterinary Surgery with an online store. Our business was established in 1985 and committed to the care of companion animals. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 25 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly veterinary surgeons will be happy to help you. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years and are able to offer a professional service at an affordable price.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

sales@blackcatmedicines.com

The Surgery
52 High Street
Standish

How would you rate Black Cat Medicines Limited ?

R HAMER
"This is the 2nd time I have ordered from Black Cat Med's.. Just like the first time.. very fast dispatch & delivery, efficient all round and with very good competitive prices on their range of products. Now will be my first choice for my 5 kitties.. Many Thanks to Black Cat staff.. Keep up the excellent service & prices :)"
J A Lilley
J A Lilley
Verified Buyer
"Continued great service from Black Cat Medicines. Low prices on Feliway products and fast delivery"
"MY DOG SUFFERS FROM AYEAST PROBLEM IN ITS EAR BUT NOT ALL THROUGH THE YEAR WENT TO THE CUBOARD AND THE EPIOTIC BOTTLE WAS EMPTY FOUND BLACK CAT MEDICINES AND ORDER A BOTTLE THE CHEAPEST I COULD FIND PAID FOR IT BY PAY PAL LEFT A MESSAGE COULD YOY SEND A.S.A.P IT WAS THERE NEXT DAY 10 AM HE DID NOT HAVE TO THAT, AND IT TELLS ME A LOT ABOUT THE MAN OR WOMEN WHO RUNS THIS BUSINESS REGARDS TERRY"
"Compared to my local vet, Black Cat supplies the same branded product at considerably less cost - which means I have more cash left over to squander on my pampered pet!"
E WILKINSON
Verified Buyer
"Its early days yet as i had to wait for my cats mouth to heal following dental extraction, but he seems to like the taste, just not the experience. Hopefully he will get used to it"
"Great product recommended by my vets and black cat have it at the cheapest price around. Delivery is great too, delivered quickly."
J D G Mills
Verified Buyer
"I first started buying my cat flea treatment from Black Cat on Amazon. When Amazon stopped selling the product I started dealing with Black Cat directly. They are a very convenient seller to deal with. Payment by paypal, great price and quick dispatch"
G Robertson
Verified Buyer
"The smell of the dog shampoo, made me so happy, the strong raspberry smell was out of this world!, but back to the real reason I bought the anti fungi antibacterial shampoo, was to combat his yeast infection and scratching, but in the end up I was the total raspberry as after washing him 3 times and soaking hom in it for 20 mins, I dried home off, to find him still scratch in, so bathed him again the following night, same process, and he's still scratching, "I was thinking to myself did I put the shampoo on him, did I forget to apply the antifungal antibacterial shampoo, but I didn't. Cause I remember the raspberry aroma when applying to the wee man" so if you want a nice raspberry smelling dog shampoo this is the one for you, it dose exactly as it says on the tin" mmmm maybe I should have bought ronseal!"
"Item as described,great service, very fast delivery. Thank you"
D Atcherley
Verified Buyer
"Cheapest and a quick delivery."
"My package arrived empty. The fault of the post office not Black Cat. I emailed Black Cat and got a very quick response and I new package was despatched. Excellent service."
"Brilliant service and at a good price and will be ordering again. It was a quarter of the price I would have paid at my vets for exactly the same product ."
"Easy to order fast and efficient."
"This product is perfect and a great price to can see the difference in my dog all ready"
K Frankland
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic site, easy to use and free postage for the items I bought. Fast delivery too. Would definitely recommend and will use again."
"Product as described,quick delivery,excellent price.Happy customer😁"
T Swainston
Verified Buyer
"great price, quick delivery as always"
"Quick delivery of my cannabis gel which is sometimes urgently needed for my fibrosis myalgia. I have a broken rib and it is soothing for that too. 😀"
"Always quick delivery, always use black cat medicines, they are the best"
"Cheaper than vets same quality."
A CATTANACH
Verified Buyer
"they always have what I need. delivery is super quick"
"My order was delivered promptly, very pleased, no problems."
"cheapest around for the dog toothpaste I needed and superfast delivery"
Black Cat Medicines Limited is rated 4.93 based on 3,800 reviews