Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited)
Read Direct 4 Pet  (Black Cat Medicines Limited) Reviews

About Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited):

Direct 4 Pet is the new easy name from Black Cat Medicines Limited.
Established in 1985 within a Lancashire Veterinary Surgery, we are now a busy Internet Pet Pharmacy and Pet Store shipping over 40,000 orders a month to our fantastic loyal customers. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 30 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly team is made of up of veterinary surgeons, SQP's and an amazing back office team of Product Managers, Customer Services and our super efficient warehouse team. They are all happy to chat and are only a call away. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

enquiries@direct4pet.co.uk

3, Ringtail Place, Ormskirk

Tell us how Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited) made you happy
Fast delivery and very competitive prices
Always quick delivery and cheap price
Great service delivery was quick. Cheaper panzym than anywhere else I have looked.
I needed some Calmex for my dog and found it extremely easy to use Direct4Pet.co.uk/Black Cat Medicines. The delivery was within the time scale promised and the boxes arrived well packed and undamaged.
Good product great delivery would recommend
I ordered virbac household defence spray - it was easy to navigate the website and the delivery was quick and efficient . Would highly recommend using this company good value products too.
Finding and purchasing the products was quick and easy, and it was absolutely no problem checking out. I always use this site for cat toothpaste, and I am very happy to have such a reliable source. Delivery is always quick and without trouble.
Direct 4 Pet  (Black Cat Medicines Limited) 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Seemed easy to order have used before all ok
In the past I have been able to order from Black Cat Medicines and receive the goods next day. On this occasion ( the firm seems to have changed to Direct4Pet) my order was lost - they couldn’t find it on their system! Once they had retrieved it I was assured I would receive it by the weekend - in fact it didn’t arrive until the following Tuesday. I shall not be using them again.
It was very easy for me I am very pleased with this website thank you
Very good service.
Direct4Pet’s website is really clearly laid out which makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. Brand names are listed so you can go straight to what you want without having to scroll through lots of things you don’t want. Saves time and frustration. Well done!
Superb service. Can't give them enough stars! Package arrived the following day. Very organised . Would highly recommend and will definitely buy from them in the future.
Very quick process good firm and easy to work with
Great website
Really good prices and swift delivery
Very easy and reliable
Quick service and great price!
Really can't fault them whatsoever. Purchased numerous times and will again.
Very easy to find what I wanted and super fast check out even though it was first purchase.
Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited) is rated 4.94 based on 7,470 reviews