Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Cat Medicines Limited
Read Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

About Black Cat Medicines Limited:

Black Cat Medicines are traditional family Veterinary Surgery with an online store. Our business was established in 1985 and committed to the care of companion animals. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 25 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly veterinary surgeons will be happy to help you. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years and are able to offer a professional service at an affordable price.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

enquiries@blackcatmedicines.com

Black Cat Medicines Limited 5 star review on 28th January 2021
S WATERMAN
Black Cat Medicines Limited 5 star review on 15th January 2021
F JONES
Speed of service is second to none. Very reliable
Smooth and simple transaction, with great seller communication.
Purchasing process very quick and easy. Item received is as expected (dog loves it!). Very prompt delivery, thanks.
A bit of a simple question. I often order from EBay so know how to order. I have ordered from you before as the Droncit arrives in an efficient manner. You keep in touch very considerately. It has not yet arrived (I did not expect it to) so cannot answer if delivery is on time.
Items are competitively priced, there is a comprehensive selection of products, the website is straightforward, and communication is very good. ‘What more do I need to say’, thank you
Very easy and pleasant transaction, will definitely be using again. Thank you very much. :)
Very efficient and pricing very competitive.
Been with black cat medicines several years, excellent Seller and no issues, fast delivery and great products. Top Seller! Thank you
Very good quick service
Found the product we wanted and ordered it without any fuss. Product has just arrived via Royal Mail 48. Very happy with the efficient service.
Super easy and kept informed of progress throughout
Good Product ,
Very easy website to use
Excellent easy website to use
It was so easy well priced and the other good thing for me was Royal Mail was used as the delivery service always back good pricing and fantastic service thanks again gerald morgan
My order was as expected, very good. Thanks
Excellent fast delivery - price for 2 items I bought was nearly the same as 1 from everywhere else - will buy from again - easy paypal payments
Reasonably priced item. Easy transaction.
I've not ordered direct from Black Cat website, but have ordered many times from their ebay shop. Purchases have always been easy, prices are as good as any & better than most, and delivery has always been quick.
I found what I was looking for very easy and quick. Checkout done through PayPal. As well very easy and quick . Price was good. Will order again . Just ordered yesterday so haven’t had this delivery. But on previous orders my delivery was always on time and nothing was damaged
Black Cat Medicines Limited is rated 4.94 based on 7,138 reviews