Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited)
Read Direct 4 Pet  (Black Cat Medicines Limited) Reviews

About Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited):

Direct 4 Pet is the new easy name from Black Cat Medicines Limited.
Established in 1985 within a Lancashire Veterinary Surgery, we are now a busy Internet Pet Pharmacy and Pet Store shipping over 40,000 orders a month to our fantastic loyal customers. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 30 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly team is made of up of veterinary surgeons, SQP's and an amazing back office team of Product Managers, Customer Services and our super efficient warehouse team. They are all happy to chat and are only a call away. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

enquiries@direct4pet.co.uk

3, Ringtail Place, Ormskirk

Tell us how Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited) made you happy
Fast , simple
well priced product and fast delivery well done
It came quickly as said & was a reasonable price, no complaints from my pets!
Found your website very easy to use even as a 72-year-old.
Unbelievably expensive and confusing as to which company name you are dealing with
Not a huge amount to say here. No frills website. Easy to understand and use. No bits to cause doubt or confusion. Nothing ambiguous. Just a nice straightforward site laid out in a simple clear and user friendly fashion. Nice to see this nowadays, though. 10/10.
The effipro flea treatment for my dog was quick and easy to order I have always used this on my dog and will be re ordering from Direct 4Pet.co.uk I can highly recommend.
New website is very user friendly and it is so easy to navigate to exactly where you want to go. Also excellent service and prompt delivery.
Great selection of items. I was able to easily find exactly what I wanted. Free postage too! Very impressed.
Order was placed Friday evening, item was posted Saturday and I received it Monday. Communication, keeping me informed was excellent. The price was also very good. In fact the best I could find. I would therefor recommend this seller without hesitation.
Excellent service. Easy website. Speedy delivery. Would recommend highly
It was very easy to find what i wanted.....
The order process went smoothly but I received six or seven emails between the order and delivery which were too many.
I love useing the products
I bought for my dog , but I received it without box , no labels, and wasn't sealed, how I can be sure if inside was what I bought for my dog? I didn't use it, I really no feeling good about this procedure. Dissatisfaction
Straightforward and easy.
One of the easiest and self explanatory sites I’ve ever used. I would definitely recommend Black Cat Medicines
Easy purchase, no issues with ordering and payment. Good price and free delivery.
Very easy to use and found what I was looking for right away, cheaper than Amazon
Very good website. Easy to choose right size thunder jacket as measurement chart helpful
Direct 4 Pet (Black Cat Medicines Limited) is rated 4.93 based on 7,841 reviews