Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Cat Medicines Limited
Read Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

About Black Cat Medicines Limited:

Black Cat Medicines are traditional family Veterinary Surgery with an online store. Our business was established in 1985 and committed to the care of companion animals. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 25 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly veterinary surgeons will be happy to help you. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years and are able to offer a professional service at an affordable price.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

enquiries@blackcatmedicines.com

Black Cat Medicines Limited 5 star review on 14th December 2020
MICHAEL HOGAN
Black Cat Medicines Limited 5 star review on 14th December 2020
MICHAEL HOGAN
Very happy 😊 buyer. First time user . Marvellously competitive prices and easy to use purchasing process online. I am so amazed I received it only a day after purchase πŸ‘. Thank you ++
First class service, my item was delivered the next day.
Product as described, really good price coupled with super fast delivery.
Satisfied customer will definitely use again
Great service, delivered quickly.
It was easy to order and will be ordering every month logic ease flex as I give her 2 a day.Also I have 2 dogs and I give them logic ease flex chew 120 pack.Thanks Sylvia Haycock..
Product arrived a day early. Pleased with price as it was a larger tube of toothpaste than other sellers were selling for similar cost.
Simple as one, two, three!
Found it extremely easy to order, will definitely look at other products you have available. Unable to comment on delivery as I’ve only just ordered, item has been dispatched but I haven’t received it yet.
Excellent service with only a tiny suggestion to get that 5th Star. If a tracking reference was attached to a "Dispatched" email notification then it would allow overseas buyers to track and see details of the local courier service too and monitor delivery.

Other than that, thumbs up!
I've used Black Cat Medicines a few times and they have always provided great prices and excellent service.
Excellent service
easy to use website arrived 2 days early
Vey easy - what more can I say!
Very easy purchase and the fipnil plus for cats is a great price. Thanks A+++
Great purchase of a lead and collar for my dog, customer interaction and response is something to be proud of, thank you
The website search tool was very effective and there was an abundance of alternative products suggested as substitutes.
I'm totally thrilled with my first experience of using the Black Cat Medicines website.
I obtained a regular product which has been out of stock where I usually buy from & my usual secondary back up too. I'd never heard of Black Cat before, but shall certainly be ordering again. So a big thanks from me and 2 very precious bunnies!! β™‘β™‘β™‘
Excellent product for our 3 dogs and we always get thus product.
excellent product and good value
Great service. Fast delivery