Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Cat Medicines Limited

About Black Cat Medicines Limited: Black Cat Medicines are traditional family Veterinary Surgery with an online store. Our business was established in 1985 and committed to the care of companion animals. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 25 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly veterinary surgeons will be happy to help you. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years and are able to offer a professional service at an affordable price.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

sales@blackcatmedicines.com

The Surgery
52 High Street
Standish

Tell us how Black Cat Medicines Limited made you happy

R HAMER
"This is the 2nd time I have ordered from Black Cat Med's.. Just like the first time.. very fast dispatch & delivery, efficient all round and with very good competitive prices on their range of products. Now will be my first choice for my 5 kitties.. Many Thanks to Black Cat staff.. Keep up the excellent service & prices :)"
J A Lilley
"Continued great service from Black Cat Medicines. Low prices on Feliway products and fast delivery"
"MY DOG SUFFERS FROM AYEAST PROBLEM IN ITS EAR BUT NOT ALL THROUGH THE YEAR WENT TO THE CUBOARD AND THE EPIOTIC BOTTLE WAS EMPTY FOUND BLACK CAT MEDICINES AND ORDER A BOTTLE THE CHEAPEST I COULD FIND PAID FOR IT BY PAY PAL LEFT A MESSAGE COULD YOY SEND A.S.A.P IT WAS THERE NEXT DAY 10 AM HE DID NOT HAVE TO THAT, AND IT TELLS ME A LOT ABOUT THE MAN OR WOMEN WHO RUNS THIS BUSINESS REGARDS TERRY"
"pdsa vet care joint care supplement for dogs are really good now my dog loves going out for a walk now I highly recommended"
"Blackcat medicines represent excellent value for the purchase of Yumove which has without doubt put the spring back into my dogs step."
"Easy to use website and good prices, will shop here again"
"Prompt service. Parcel was a bit battered but that would be down to the postal service."
"Were cheaper than shops and vets prompt free delivery great thank you"
"Great service fast delivery"
"Fantastic service"
"medicine arrives very quickly and this really seems to help my dogs dry eye condition."
"Easy transaction. Web interface was intuitive. Quick delivery. No issues."
"Good service , fast delivery thank you."
"Lovely item , very fast service many thanks X"
"Great service and great prices"
"Very good service from Black Cat Medicines Limited. Good price, very quick dispatch and delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending Black Cat Medicines Ltd."
"Excellent service and quality products."
"My pet loves the taste of the toothpaste, licks the brush until it’s completely cleaned, When I’ve run out I will order some more"
"Very quick delivery and very pleased with the product. Will certainly reorder that product again and look for other items for my pet."
"Black cat medicines are quick and efficient and inexpensive"
"I'm very pleased with the first item I've ever bought from you."
"Hopefully will help my little Bella,honestly too soon to say,but the service is very good,will definitely use you again"
"I always order from here because the delivery is always quick and the website is so easy to navigate."
Black Cat Medicines Limited is rated 4.92 based on 4,623 reviews