Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Cat Medicines Limited

About Black Cat Medicines Limited: Black Cat Medicines are traditional family Veterinary Surgery with an online store. Our business was established in 1985 and committed to the care of companion animals. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 25 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly veterinary surgeons will be happy to help you. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years and are able to offer a professional service at an affordable price.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

sales@blackcatmedicines.com

The Surgery
52 High Street
Standish

How would you rate Black Cat Medicines Limited?

R HAMER
"This is the 2nd time I have ordered from Black Cat Med's.. Just like the first time.. very fast dispatch & delivery, efficient all round and with very good competitive prices on their range of products. Now will be my first choice for my 5 kitties.. Many Thanks to Black Cat staff.. Keep up the excellent service & prices :)"
J A Lilley
J A Lilley
Verified Buyer
"Continued great service from Black Cat Medicines. Low prices on Feliway products and fast delivery"
"MY DOG SUFFERS FROM AYEAST PROBLEM IN ITS EAR BUT NOT ALL THROUGH THE YEAR WENT TO THE CUBOARD AND THE EPIOTIC BOTTLE WAS EMPTY FOUND BLACK CAT MEDICINES AND ORDER A BOTTLE THE CHEAPEST I COULD FIND PAID FOR IT BY PAY PAL LEFT A MESSAGE COULD YOY SEND A.S.A.P IT WAS THERE NEXT DAY 10 AM HE DID NOT HAVE TO THAT, AND IT TELLS ME A LOT ABOUT THE MAN OR WOMEN WHO RUNS THIS BUSINESS REGARDS TERRY"
"very quick delivery as always"
"I have purchased products from Blackcat Medicines for many years. The service is excellent. My purchases have arrived promptly. Would recommend them highly."
"Excellent value and speedy delivery"
Miss C Reet
Verified Buyer
"Quick shipping. Cheap prices. Products are exactly what you expect. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else."
"Totally amazing product just what I needed well recommended"
"Order got lost in post but they shipped a replacement out ASAP, and I received it within 24-48 hours. Apart from that I am happy with my order and with the efficiency of the way they had dealt with the undelivered item and replacement items."
"Very fast and efficient service."
"Stocked the only toothpaste my dog likes the taste of. Dispatched it promptly and at a good price, thanks"
"Good quick service"
"Got what I ordered on time"
"I was delighted by the exemplary service and attractive prices offered by Black Cat Medicines. The business is clearly run by professional and efficient staff."
"the delivery was quick and the item was a good price will use them again thanks"
"Good prices, good selection of items and quick delivery, securely packaged. Recommend."
P Bradbury
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery & pleased with the price"
"Purchased a giant Kong Toy . It's brilliant and My dog has endless fun with it 😊"
"excellent product as described super fast delivery"
"Excellent service."
"Cheaper than my vets and my usual supplier and very quick delivery. Will use black cat medicines again."
"Very quick delivery as was told when ordered dogs ear drops.will definately use again.Excellant customer service."
Z HATTERSLEY
Verified Buyer
"The item arrived swiftly , and was well packaged"
Black Cat Medicines Limited is rated 4.93 based on 3,488 reviews