Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Cat Medicines Limited

About Black Cat Medicines Limited: Black Cat Medicines are traditional family Veterinary Surgery with an online store. Our business was established in 1985 and committed to the care of companion animals. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 25 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly veterinary surgeons will be happy to help you. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years and are able to offer a professional service at an affordable price.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

sales@blackcatmedicines.com

The Surgery
52 High Street
Standish

How would you rate Black Cat Medicines Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

A ODWYER
"I have been getting my dogs Lintbells Yumove Yumove Joint Support off black medicines for a few months now great price and fast delivery ."
J Powell
"Fast delivery, keen price and nice people to deal with. Thank you Black Cat Medicines!"
P SIMCOCK
"My lovely old but still good looking cat had fleas,bought the flea killer and all seams to be flea free happy cat happy owners.Thankyou blackcat ohh twinkle is a black cat with a white breast ahhhhh."
N AUGUSTOU
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and great product!"
"Item arrived fast, well packaged and at a decent price. Would defintely use this company again."
P McConville
Verified Buyer
"Good on price. Good on delivery."
"Very prompt service. Really impressed. Competitive prices too."
"I was very impressed with the price of the product I purchased, the reasonable delivery charge and quick delivery time."
M Keightley
Verified Buyer
"My 10yrd Old Female Jack Russell Cross has done so well on a herbal tablet for her back legs (Arthritis) purchased from Black Cat Medicines Limited. My PDSA In Manchester recommended the tablets."
MRS W MCDONALD
Verified Buyer
"Item came very quickly, was easy to order and a good price. Would certainly use them again."
S HARRISON
Verified Buyer
"My order was dealt with promptly. The item was well packaged. Delivery was as stated. Many thanks. I will be placing more orders in the near future"
K Tinworth
Verified Buyer
"Regularly order with them and can't fault the service. Same over and over again. Convenient and easy website to use."
"Good communication and fast delivery"
"Excellent customer service and speedy delivery"
"Easy to navigate website, free p&p even for just one item & speedy delivery."
"The prices are very reasonable and the service is exceptionally quick. I will have no hesitation in using them again."
"Fast delivery with no hassle."
"Very happy with my purchase from Black Cat Medicines, good value, fast delivery and my cats are flea-free!"
"Used this service for first time and was pleased with quality and prices compared to retail outlets I have used locally. Will use again when necessary"
"Quick delivery"
"Very quick delivery, the quality of the item was 1st class, much better than I've received from previous suppliers. Shall definitely repeat purchase and recommend to others. Thanks for a top service!"
"Very prompt delivery. Great prices"
"Quick delivery and very reasonably priced. Thank you"
Black Cat Medicines Limited is rated 4.93 based on 3,130 reviews