Black Cat Medicines Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Cat Medicines Limited

About Black Cat Medicines Limited: Black Cat Medicines are traditional family Veterinary Surgery with an online store. Our business was established in 1985 and committed to the care of companion animals. We are committed to delivering quality products at competitive prices and our Veterinary Surgery has been providing the highest standards of care for over 25 years. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence through a compassionate, approachable, and professional service to all our customers.

Our team of friendly veterinary surgeons will be happy to help you. All our vets are fully qualified and registered with the Royal Veterinary College; in addition, all our vets have practiced for many years and are able to offer a professional service at an affordable price.

The team at Black Cat Medicines has been together for a number of years and have an excellent working relationship together. Our team represents a valuable combination of experience and enthusiasm with the younger members of the team providing a constant source of innovation.

sales@blackcatmedicines.com

The Surgery
52 High Street
Standish

How would you rate Black Cat Medicines Limited ?

R HAMER
"This is the 2nd time I have ordered from Black Cat Med's.. Just like the first time.. very fast dispatch & delivery, efficient all round and with very good competitive prices on their range of products. Now will be my first choice for my 5 kitties.. Many Thanks to Black Cat staff.. Keep up the excellent service & prices :)"
J A Lilley
"Continued great service from Black Cat Medicines. Low prices on Feliway products and fast delivery"
"MY DOG SUFFERS FROM AYEAST PROBLEM IN ITS EAR BUT NOT ALL THROUGH THE YEAR WENT TO THE CUBOARD AND THE EPIOTIC BOTTLE WAS EMPTY FOUND BLACK CAT MEDICINES AND ORDER A BOTTLE THE CHEAPEST I COULD FIND PAID FOR IT BY PAY PAL LEFT A MESSAGE COULD YOY SEND A.S.A.P IT WAS THERE NEXT DAY 10 AM HE DID NOT HAVE TO THAT, AND IT TELLS ME A LOT ABOUT THE MAN OR WOMEN WHO RUNS THIS BUSINESS REGARDS TERRY"
"It arrived next day and great value"
"Prompt delivery as always. Cheaper than buying from Amazon and no postage to pay."
"Have used this product a few times now and have never had any problems at all from purchase to delivery to useing the product all first class."
"Excellent product and service. Fast delivery."
"Fab seller! Great communication and fantastic delivery"
"Good prices. Quick delivery. Excellent."
"Excellent service, still cheapest around."
"Excellent service"
"Always brilliant service, great product at great value! Highly recommend. I'm a repeat return customer which says it all!"
"Delivery quick lovely dog toy."
"Very good service, great price and delivery."
"Easy and quick to order and speedy delivery. Recommended"
"Good quick service"
"very pleased with product"
"Great merchandise, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended"
"My order was delivered quickly and efficiently. I would use Black Cat again."
"Looked for an slternative company to supply me with flea treatments for house snd my cats as previous compsny had ceased to supply the product.Wad realky pleased with Black Cat..ease of ordering. fadt delivery snd bonus wad the siperb price..much cheaper than the company I had used.Will have no issue re ordering eith this company for these and othet oroducts I might eleant with regard to my pets well being"
"Too expensive one tablet £3plus"
"I have accidentally ordered Frontline and let seller know that I need the order to be cancelled. However there was no reply, I was charged and couple days later the package arrived. No response to my query so far."
"This is the second time I’ve used Black Cat medicines, I’ve found them very helpful, there delivery is very quick and there products are very reasonably priced, so I will b using them again"
Black Cat Medicines Limited is rated 4.93 based on 4,145 reviews