Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Very good customer service , have used this product for 30yrs and haven’t had a severe migraine since the day I put it on . Great product. saved my life .
Has definitely helped my carpal tunnel
This product works extremely well on my dog Jessie who's painful athritis is relieved by a large margin. Much better remedy for her than giving her pain killers. Happy dog happy owner many thanks Jane
Recomendo! Muito Bom
Great item must have wear it all the time
It seems to qwork
What can I say? Bought one for one of our dogs years ago, was so impressed by his recovery and his overall improvement in health we purchased another three collars for our other dogs, after which I purchased a silver type one for myself and for my wife. Have worn them for years, I think they are wonderful. One of our dogs bioflow collars finally broke, so we instantly purchased another. Would recommend them to everyone – for themselves and their animals!
This has helped my knee pain and the leather strap is really good quality.
Great products and quick turnaround with stock. Second to none.
I bought this for my dog Florence, who has been diagnosed with arthritis, and it’s working so fingers crossed it will help her mobility is back and no stiffness. Fingers crossed for winter
Excellent products that I use not for myself but for my horse as well. I definitely feeling the difference if I don’t wear my bracelet. Highly rate these products 😀😀
I have purchased 3 bracelets off you over the years the only ones that fit me are the Explorer 2 it would be nice if you could cater for people with bigger wrists! Surely you can make bigger straps
I believe it has help to ease the pain in my wrist
Have recommended this collar to a few of my dog walking friends as I see benefits with my dogs mobility issues
I have been wearing my silicone wristband for years. I particularly love this one as it is easy to wear and doesn't have to be taken off while showering. It has helped me immensely with my back aches. My husband and my mother also wear the Bioflow wristbands.
replacement so quality recognised
I can see a big difference in my Dogs’ pain levels since using Bioflow collars. They are more mobile and are able to negotiate steps and other simple jumps without pain.
Have used bioflow products for years cannot fault at all.
Customer service great , when I ordered a bangle which was too small there was no problem getting a refund keep up the good work bioflow
Have been using bioflow bracelets for 10 years, they really seem to help reduce pain and stiffness in my body.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews