Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
I cannot fault the service, and received the two wrist bands promptly. My husband and I wore them for two months, but did not feel any benefit.
Bought the bio flow collar for my poor arthritic riddled dog on advice from friends..seems to be working as his movement has improved since wearing it for a few months now..well worth trying..
Have been wearing bio flow for approximately 18 years with no problems.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have purchased Bioflows in the past and have been very impressed with them as they really do work. I purchased another cosmetically attractive make but was absolutely useless so I am back to Bioflow.
Recommended.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
The bracelet is comfortable and stylish,I have been wearing it for around six months.
Great bracelet
Reduced pain and made movements easier
Nice bracelet but not sure it works
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
I have not bought a bracelet or anything recently.
However, I do swear by them.
Sadly mine broke recently and I as told by that it could not be mended.
I am wondering if I should replace it, but they are quite expensive.
For now I am using an even older one!
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
The bracelet breaks in the middle, I lost 1 magnet in my first one.
However still one the best in the market
"Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback."
As its early days :I've only just started using it, but, its easy to use and I'm really hoping that it does what it says.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
After about a month I started to feel the benefits
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Lee Westwood is the attached pro at Close House, where I'm a member. He swears by his Bioflow. So being even older than Lee & having a few aches & pains, I decided to try the same Sport Flex black model he uses.
I would say that I noticed some relief after a few weeks. It's also pretty smart which is good with 21st century men wearing bracelets, necklaces, earrings and other adornments these days! It's comfortable & waterproof too.
So those are clearly all positives. So why 4 stars rather than 5? Well, after a while, I got quite a skin reaction for some reason. So I had to remove it for a couple of weeks so that I could get better.
I wear other stuff with rubberised straps like my fitness watch on a daily basis, and golf watch from time to time, but never had a reaction to those. A bit of a puzzle about the Bioflow.
Bioflow 4 star review on 13th January 2020
Hi Richard, thanks for your feedback. With regard to the reaction have you had a look at our wear and care guide at our website https://www.bioflow.com/uk/help/wear-care-guides/
I have concerns with the clasp , I’m hoping that it’s a secure as sometimes it becomes unattached, otherwise it’s very attractive , it maybe better if the Magnet was stronger
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I think Bioflo has helped my older, working Golden retriever. It’s hard to tell as she is on different drugs too, but the collar certainly hasn’t done her any harm. She is happy and bouncy
Arthritic Pains have eased considerably
I have used Bioflow magnetic products for a long time. I feel that I get relief from my magnetic bracelet for arthritis which I wear continuously.

I have no idea how it works but as long as it does I will continue l wearing it.
Seems to be workin had both shoulders operated on and aches are a lot less since wearing the band
Purchased a bracelet to help with sciatica. Nice looking bracelet but not sure if it has helped my sciatica. Otherwise I am happy with my purchase as it looks good and classy.
I think it has helped with joint pain. I’ve changed a gym routine slightly but improvements have been noticed since wearing the band.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 806 reviews