Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
I have concerns with the clasp , I’m hoping that it’s a secure as sometimes it becomes unattached, otherwise it’s very attractive , it maybe better if the Magnet was stronger
I think Bioflo has helped my older, working Golden retriever. It’s hard to tell as she is on different drugs too, but the collar certainly hasn’t done her any harm. She is happy and bouncy
Arthritic Pains have eased considerably
I have used Bioflow magnetic products for a long time. I feel that I get relief from my magnetic bracelet for arthritis which I wear continuously. I have no idea how it works but as long as it does I will continue l wearing it.
Seems to be workin had both shoulders operated on and aches are a lot less since wearing the band
Purchased a bracelet to help with sciatica. Nice looking bracelet but not sure if it has helped my sciatica. Otherwise I am happy with my purchase as it looks good and classy.
I think it has helped with joint pain. I’ve changed a gym routine slightly but improvements have been noticed since wearing the band.
I have been using Bioflow for years and I am satisfied with the product, although what I do find strange is that my first Bioflow had two magnets on it one either side of the wrist but this appears to have changed and now there is only one on the upper side of this wrist and the cost has increased a fair bit. Can their still be "reverse polarity" with one magnet? If somebody can expalin to me I would be grateful. Thank you. Lisette
Purchased this for my partner, not sure if it works but he does like wearing it, in fact he doesn’t ever take it off.
The collar are good, but it has not worked as well as it did before on previous dog
The straps do not always last long. I have a metal one and the clasps are always working loose. Good customer service. Rather expensive as there are good, cheaper types that work just as well.
Difficult one to answer scientifically but it did occur to me the other day that my knees were almost free of stiffness and that I can stand at the work bench for several hours without discomfort. Down to the Bioflow, I don’t know, but no regrets about spending one hundred quid!
When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!
This collar was recommended by my dog groomer. My dog does seem to be a bit easier on his legs
Some days are good another day back with the limp. Could you tell me how they should wear the collar please
Hi Kathleen, the collar should fit comfortably and not tight, so please make sure you can fit your finger between the collar and neck. The magnet module does not need to stay in a set position. Kind regards, Bioflow.
The bioflow collar definitely made a difference to my 2 dogs and their stiffness improved a lot. My only concern was that my Male dog has a joint problem and got a bit too enthusiastic with his freedom so had to be restricted to keep him from overdoing it
I found my Bioflow executive leather strap was causing a skin complaint, but changing to the Bio Sport, it seems to to have cleared. Looser and great being waterproof. Easy to get on and off. Silicone rubber and nice and soft. Recommend.
Ordered product, arrived on time as promised. Quite pleased with my dealings with this company and would use them again.
I purchased a magnetic bracelet on offer at half price. I have felt the benefit since purchase and recommend the silver/chrome bracelets as they do not discolour the skin. Excellent value
I'm a very scepticle person but a respected work mate recomended these. In the past I had crashed a motorbike and then been run over! I was constantly taking pain relief which worried me. My work mate said they can take upto 3 months to work so I wore it constantly and forgot about it. Looking back I did not realise my drug taking had reduced to zero over this period. Happy. Don't know if it work or do I just think it works and get the benifit anyway? I don't know or care as I am much better than I was before.....result! Saved a fortune in perscription costs.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews