Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The bracelet breaks in the middle, I lost 1 magnet in my first one. However still one the best in the market
"Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback."
As its early days :I've only just started using it, but, its easy to use and I'm really hoping that it does what it says.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
After about a month I started to feel the benefits
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Lee Westwood is the attached pro at Close House, where I'm a member. He swears by his Bioflow. So being even older than Lee & having a few aches & pains, I decided to try the same Sport Flex black model he uses. I would say that I noticed some relief after a few weeks. It's also pretty smart which is good with 21st century men wearing bracelets, necklaces, earrings and other adornments these days! It's comfortable & waterproof too. So those are clearly all positives. So why 4 stars rather than 5? Well, after a while, I got quite a skin reaction for some reason. So I had to remove it for a couple of weeks so that I could get better. I wear other stuff with rubberised straps like my fitness watch on a daily basis, and golf watch from time to time, but never had a reaction to those. A bit of a puzzle about the Bioflow.
Hi Richard, thanks for your feedback. With regard to the reaction have you had a look at our wear and care guide at our website https://www.bioflow.com/uk/help/wear-care-guides/
I have concerns with the clasp , I’m hoping that it’s a secure as sometimes it becomes unattached, otherwise it’s very attractive , it maybe better if the Magnet was stronger
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I think Bioflo has helped my older, working Golden retriever. It’s hard to tell as she is on different drugs too, but the collar certainly hasn’t done her any harm. She is happy and bouncy
Arthritic Pains have eased considerably
I have used Bioflow magnetic products for a long time. I feel that I get relief from my magnetic bracelet for arthritis which I wear continuously. I have no idea how it works but as long as it does I will continue l wearing it.
Seems to be workin had both shoulders operated on and aches are a lot less since wearing the band
Purchased a bracelet to help with sciatica. Nice looking bracelet but not sure if it has helped my sciatica. Otherwise I am happy with my purchase as it looks good and classy.
I think it has helped with joint pain. I’ve changed a gym routine slightly but improvements have been noticed since wearing the band.
I have been using Bioflow for years and I am satisfied with the product, although what I do find strange is that my first Bioflow had two magnets on it one either side of the wrist but this appears to have changed and now there is only one on the upper side of this wrist and the cost has increased a fair bit. Can their still be "reverse polarity" with one magnet? If somebody can expalin to me I would be grateful. Thank you. Lisette
Purchased this for my partner, not sure if it works but he does like wearing it, in fact he doesn’t ever take it off.
The collar are good, but it has not worked as well as it did before on previous dog
The straps do not always last long. I have a metal one and the clasps are always working loose. Good customer service. Rather expensive as there are good, cheaper types that work just as well.
Difficult one to answer scientifically but it did occur to me the other day that my knees were almost free of stiffness and that I can stand at the work bench for several hours without discomfort. Down to the Bioflow, I don’t know, but no regrets about spending one hundred quid!
When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!
This collar was recommended by my dog groomer. My dog does seem to be a bit easier on his legs
Some days are good another day back with the limp. Could you tell me how they should wear the collar please
Hi Kathleen, the collar should fit comfortably and not tight, so please make sure you can fit your finger between the collar and neck. The magnet module does not need to stay in a set position. Kind regards, Bioflow.
The bioflow collar definitely made a difference to my 2 dogs and their stiffness improved a lot. My only concern was that my Male dog has a joint problem and got a bit too enthusiastic with his freedom so had to be restricted to keep him from overdoing it
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 729 reviews