Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Telephone
Carole
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
"I have had a Bioflow for twenty two years now and I thought I would get another for the other wrist, So I ordered a basic just like the previous one but when it came the strap is not a quick release clip but an awkward Velcro strap which is very sharp sometimes if you catch some other part of your body. So not very happy at all. David Pearce"
"inprogress"
"Just ok not sure that they really make any difference, just heat the legs up so can only really use in cooler weather."
"Good service but unfortunately no noticeable benefit."
"Bought bioflow bracelet for my husband ro replace the one he's had for over 10 years. Looks Great, unfortunately the strap keeps releasing with the pin falling out. At least he hasn't lost it. Not as good as previous bracelet."
Many thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your product. The Windsor wristband does come with a 12 month warranty so if you would like to contact us then please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com or call 01752 756720.

Kind regards,
Bioflow Direct
"Bought coller due to recommendation from my vet for my arthritic dog. Service was excellent and coller came as promised. Good quality. Unfortunately it didn't work for my boy and I can't say I noticed any improvement but I am glad I tried it as it can work for some."
"Unfortunately the collar did not have any effect as it turned out my dog actually had osteosarcoma unbeknown to me."
"Sadly our 7 year old dog became quite ill shortly after receiving the Bioflow collar so a review isn't appropriate as after a 2 month battle she had to be PTS. My score above is therefore neutral! We will keep the collar ready for our other dogs if one becomes in need of it, as it was recommended by our hydrotherapist."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kind regards, Bioflow
"I had the sport purchased as a present and was well impressed when the broke after only a couple of months decided to up grade not impressed with the strap doesn't provide a snug fit as the sport and the price tag is to high but I do get some benefit from the magnets may buy two sports next time and be better of in my wallet"
"Product was well made, looked good and seemed comfortable for our dog. Unfortunately the product didn’t work for our girl as turned out her lethargy was due to terminal liver cancer."
"Was very sceptical but really wanted to help my old boy, so bought a Bioflow collar. It seems to have helped him, not bounding like a puppy but moving much easier and more freely. Glad I bought it."
"Great service and product but ordered the wrong size and did not exchange"
"I have had my BioFlow since December 2017 and have worn it constantly. I have problems with my ankle both in terms of arthritis and also after effects of an operation which left me with nerve pain. So far the positive effects seem to be negligible but I will continue to wear it for a while yet to see if things do improve."
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"It isn’t difficult to know at this early stage whether or not the collar is having a positive affect on my dogs well being. There are adverse reactions so I will continue to use."
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"I bought a bio flow bracelet some years ago which was very powerful but unfortunately I have mislaid it. Lately i bought a sports bioflow but have not found that it is effective as my old bracelet."
"I would give a better review if I had had them longer to see the real effects from the collars but as it takes a while for them to reach there full potential it’s a bit difficult to I’ve a more positive review"
"Found no benefits from bracelet gave it to a friend to try"
"Rug was a poor fit at my mares chest, unfortunately I lost her within a month of purchase so cannot comment on efficiency"
"Bought for my dad who's legs are riddled with arthritis, he loves the design/wearability, so far he's unable to notice any ease but he's only had it on for 2 weeks and remains optimistic even if doubtful he'll be doing cartwheel's (he is 72 so no genuine expectations 😁)"
"Unfortunately, I felt that the rug was not as warm for my horse as I had thought it would be, so I cannot use it through the colder winter nights. I therefore can't give a full review of the rug. My horse, aged 30, only wore this for six nights before I had to change it to a warmer rug; I didn't even get to use the magnetic strips on it!! I found it also slipped very badly to one side on him, which would mean that if I had used it with the magnetic strips, those would not have been in the correct position from one end of the day to the next. A bit of a shame for us."
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 565 reviews