Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
Bioflow 5 star review on 15th December 2017
Ronald
My bangle looks nice and goes well with my other silver jewellery, I purchased it hoping I could come off my strong pain killers for hip and knee pain but sadly not. I came off the painkillers but the pain was too intense, been wearing the bangle since end of July but not seeing any benefits yet. Will keep wearing though.
Good service and delivery and nice product but has made no difference to my joints.
I was disappointed as I thought I had replaced it with a similar copper bracelet after a magnet in my old one perished. The new one would not bend to make it tighter so was too big on my wrist. I gave it away 😔
I ordered a Duo Bangle which arrived promptly. The quality seems excellent but the gap is so small it was impossible to get it onto my wrist. It would not even go on to my wife's wrist. I returned it and it was immediately credited.
Sadly the link bracelet that I bought was too big and the magnets stick back to back so do not do the job. I was told that it was my fault that I bought the wrong size and they could do nothing about it. Not a great result sadly. Expensive mistake. Bet you wish you hadn’t asked me for a report
I like the product - but unfortunately it stretches too much .
I’ve been using bioflow for perhaps a few years at least. I’m not convinced it works as the niggly pains I had are still with me. I bought two. One material strap and one leather. Work and best. The leather strap wore out very fast so not good quality. No replacement available so I bought another material one, the biggest. It arrived and is smaller than the original material one I bought, odd ! Sometimes in my job as a tree surgeon my wrists ache and I believe the boiflow around my wrist adds to the problem. I’ve taken to leaving it off when this happens and I feel it’s better not on. I don’t have it tight at all. The science behind it all makes sense when you read about bioflow’s coming about but I find and believe it doesn’t help or work. I wish it would
Bought to hopefully improve the effects of arthritis in a cat. Bizarrely she was much better when the collar was removed after about four weeks of no change.
Have worn bioflow for years, they work well. Unfortunately the last one I purchased hasn't lasted well. What I thought to be copper turned out to be copper coated so wear marks have appeared. Very disappointed this time.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
For pain the bio flex sport band is good, however I find that the loops slip away from the excess band causing it to get caught in clothes. Did anyone else find this problem.
The cloth bracelet that came with the magnet was of a poor quality.
Thank you for your review. If we can help assist further please email info@bioflow.com
My daughter has very skinny wrists a child size availed in sport would have fitted better small not small enoughh
Don’t really see much of a difference but if my dog didn’t have it she may be worse without it
I didn’t like the bio flow braclet I have recently bought. It just does feel right a rubber type braclet. I have gone back to using my cooper bio flow Which to be honest has about had it but I prefer this. Sorry to give this sort of feed back. Your service I cannot daily. Regards.
We wrote an email about our interest in being representatives of Bioflow for Portugal and you never replied. That's not nice, an email with NO would be more polite. Can we talk for the future? Thank you. Your products are great, maybe some design simplification and more discreet products would be nice, sometimes I found them a bit kitsch. If having a representative for Portugal it's not in your plans would appreciate a communication from you. Thank you.
Hi Pedro. We have emailed you with a new Distributor enquiry form. Please email us at info@bioflow.co.uk or call 01752 756720 for further information. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Don't notice any difference when I use the product.
The Bioflow collar itself is just what I expected to be. Quality good. Unfortunately I haven’t seen any improvement in my Labrador since using it, but it can’t do any harm so I am continuing to use it. Liz
I have previously purchased a Bioflow product and found it very beneficial for my arthritis. This current product does not at the moment appear to help. Even the wrist I wear it on has not currently shown any improvement.
I have had a Bioflow for twenty two years now and I thought I would get another for the other wrist, So I ordered a basic just like the previous one but when it came the strap is not a quick release clip but an awkward Velcro strap which is very sharp sometimes if you catch some other part of your body. So not very happy at all. David Pearce
inprogress