Bioflow Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Click Here

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Sam
"When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!"
Christopher
"Great service, prompt delivery. Got one for myself and one for the wife. Both of us love them"
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
"My daughter has very skinny wrists a child size availed in sport would have fitted better small not small enoughh"
"Don’t really see much of a difference but if my dog didn’t have it she may be worse without it"
"I didn’t like the bio flow braclet I have recently bought. It just does feel right a rubber type braclet. I have gone back to using my cooper bio flow Which to be honest has about had it but I prefer this. Sorry to give this sort of feed back. Your service I cannot daily. Regards."
"We wrote an email about our interest in being representatives of Bioflow for Portugal and you never replied. That's not nice, an email with NO would be more polite. Can we talk for the future? Thank you. Your products are great, maybe some design simplification and more discreet products would be nice, sometimes I found them a bit kitsch. If having a representative for Portugal it's not in your plans would appreciate a communication from you. Thank you."
Hi Pedro. We have emailed you with a new Distributor enquiry form. Please email us at info@bioflow.co.uk or call 01752 756720 for further information. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"Don't notice any difference when I use the product."
"The Bioflow collar itself is just what I expected to be. Quality good. Unfortunately I haven’t seen any improvement in my Labrador since using it, but it can’t do any harm so I am continuing to use it. Liz"
"I have previously purchased a Bioflow product and found it very beneficial for my arthritis. This current product does not at the moment appear to help. Even the wrist I wear it on has not currently shown any improvement."
"I have had a Bioflow for twenty two years now and I thought I would get another for the other wrist, So I ordered a basic just like the previous one but when it came the strap is not a quick release clip but an awkward Velcro strap which is very sharp sometimes if you catch some other part of your body. So not very happy at all. David Pearce"
"inprogress"
"Just ok not sure that they really make any difference, just heat the legs up so can only really use in cooler weather."
"Good service but unfortunately no noticeable benefit."
"Bought bioflow bracelet for my husband ro replace the one he's had for over 10 years. Looks Great, unfortunately the strap keeps releasing with the pin falling out. At least he hasn't lost it. Not as good as previous bracelet."
Many thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your product. The Windsor wristband does come with a 12 month warranty so if you would like to contact us then please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com or call 01752 756720.

Kind regards,
Bioflow Direct
"Bought coller due to recommendation from my vet for my arthritic dog. Service was excellent and coller came as promised. Good quality. Unfortunately it didn't work for my boy and I can't say I noticed any improvement but I am glad I tried it as it can work for some."
"Unfortunately the collar did not have any effect as it turned out my dog actually had osteosarcoma unbeknown to me."
"Sadly our 7 year old dog became quite ill shortly after receiving the Bioflow collar so a review isn't appropriate as after a 2 month battle she had to be PTS. My score above is therefore neutral! We will keep the collar ready for our other dogs if one becomes in need of it, as it was recommended by our hydrotherapist."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kind regards, Bioflow
"I had the sport purchased as a present and was well impressed when the broke after only a couple of months decided to up grade not impressed with the strap doesn't provide a snug fit as the sport and the price tag is to high but I do get some benefit from the magnets may buy two sports next time and be better of in my wallet"
"Product was well made, looked good and seemed comfortable for our dog. Unfortunately the product didn’t work for our girl as turned out her lethargy was due to terminal liver cancer."
"Was very sceptical but really wanted to help my old boy, so bought a Bioflow collar. It seems to have helped him, not bounding like a puppy but moving much easier and more freely. Glad I bought it."
"Great service and product but ordered the wrong size and did not exchange"
"I have had my BioFlow since December 2017 and have worn it constantly. I have problems with my ankle both in terms of arthritis and also after effects of an operation which left me with nerve pain. So far the positive effects seem to be negligible but I will continue to wear it for a while yet to see if things do improve."
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews