Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bought to hopefully improve the effects of arthritis in a cat. Bizarrely she was much better when the collar was removed after about four weeks of no change.
Have worn bioflow for years, they work well. Unfortunately the last one I purchased hasn't lasted well. What I thought to be copper turned out to be copper coated so wear marks have appeared. Very disappointed this time.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
For pain the bio flex sport band is good, however I find that the loops slip away from the excess band causing it to get caught in clothes. Did anyone else find this problem.
The cloth bracelet that came with the magnet was of a poor quality.
Thank you for your review. If we can help assist further please email info@bioflow.com
My daughter has very skinny wrists a child size availed in sport would have fitted better small not small enoughh
Don’t really see much of a difference but if my dog didn’t have it she may be worse without it
I didn’t like the bio flow braclet I have recently bought. It just does feel right a rubber type braclet. I have gone back to using my cooper bio flow Which to be honest has about had it but I prefer this. Sorry to give this sort of feed back.
Your service I cannot daily.

Regards.
We wrote an email about our interest in being representatives of Bioflow for Portugal and you never replied. That's not nice, an email with NO would be more polite. Can we talk for the future? Thank you.
Your products are great, maybe some design simplification and more discreet products would be nice, sometimes I found them a bit kitsch.
If having a representative for Portugal it's not in your plans would appreciate a communication from you. Thank you.
Hi Pedro. We have emailed you with a new Distributor enquiry form. Please email us at info@bioflow.co.uk or call 01752 756720 for further information. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Don't notice any difference when I use the product.
The Bioflow collar itself is just what I expected to be. Quality good. Unfortunately I haven’t seen any improvement in my Labrador since using it, but it can’t do any harm so I am continuing to use it.
Liz
I have previously purchased a Bioflow product and found it very beneficial for my arthritis. This current product does not at the moment appear to help. Even the wrist I wear it on has not currently shown any improvement.
I have had a Bioflow for twenty two years now and I thought I would get another for the other wrist,
So I ordered a basic just like the previous one but when it came the strap is not a quick release clip but
an awkward Velcro strap which is very sharp sometimes if you catch some other part of your body.
So not very happy at all.
David Pearce
inprogress
Just ok not sure that they really make any difference, just heat the legs up so can only really use in cooler weather.
Good service but unfortunately no noticeable benefit.
Bought bioflow bracelet for my husband ro replace the one he's had for over 10 years. Looks Great, unfortunately the strap keeps releasing with the pin falling out. At least he hasn't lost it. Not as good as previous bracelet.
Many thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your product. The Windsor wristband does come with a 12 month warranty so if you would like to contact us then please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com or call 01752 756720.

Kind regards,
Bioflow Direct
Bought coller due to recommendation from my vet for my arthritic dog. Service was excellent and coller came as promised. Good quality. Unfortunately it didn't work for my boy and I can't say I noticed any improvement but I am glad I tried it as it can work for some.
Unfortunately the collar did not have any effect as it turned out my dog actually had osteosarcoma unbeknown to me.
Sadly our 7 year old dog became quite ill shortly after receiving the Bioflow collar so a review isn't appropriate as after a 2 month battle she had to be PTS. My score above is therefore neutral!

We will keep the collar ready for our other dogs if one becomes in need of it, as it was recommended by our hydrotherapist.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kind regards, Bioflow
I had the sport purchased as a present and was well impressed when the broke after only a couple of months decided to up grade not impressed with the strap doesn't provide a snug fit as the sport and the price tag is to high but I do get some benefit from the magnets may buy two sports next time and be better of in my wallet
Bioflow is rated 4.32 based on 786 reviews