Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
Bioflow 5 star review on 15th December 2017
Ronald
Love bioflow. worn the bracelets for years even got collars for our dogs when they got older
Have been using a Bioflow collar on my 13 year old dog for the last year and he no longer requires any painkilling medication for his arthritis- works extremely effectively
Bought a collar for our dog who suffers with arthritis. It has definitely helped and he is not as stiff when standing up after laying down.
Comfortable to wear, easy to fasten, easy to wipe clean. Not sure if its beneficial to my health but its worth a go!!
This was a replacement item, William has been wearing one of your collars for a long time, but we felt it was getting ‘tatty’...he came from the animal sanctuary with it, and it wasn’t taken off, even when he was bathed. Very pleased with the product and the service, thank you
Bioflow 5 star review on 14th June 2021
I ve had my bangle for about 8 months, I wear it all the time have arthritis in both hands, and I know this bangle works for me , i left it off for a short while, purely to see what happened an my arthritis was much worse without it. The bangle itself is very nice being torque type gold and silver it looks smart on very smart I like it.Would definitely recommend this item.
Great innovation to have the clasp fastener rather than having to stretch over wrist. Great colour choice as well
The Bioflow collar has made an amazing difference to my 13year old Jack Russells mobility. He was on daily medication for stiff joints. But has been off them for 4 months all down to his collar. Best money I have ever spent.
As well as enabling her move easier it has also made her brighter in herself and brought back her playful side. Thank you very much.
We both use them every day and up to now seem pleased with The outcome they really work
Achy joints are a thing of the past since I started wearing a magnetic bracelet, my Bioflow wristband does the same job whilst staying in place and not dropping down onto my hand and getting in the way. I love it and wouldn’t be without it now.
Bought for my husband and he found no noticeable difference.
I have been using Bioflows for over 20 years and would not be without them. Absolutely BRILLIANT!
Used to be a Bioflow distributor many years ago and swear by using one. I have worn one for the last 20 years and do not take it off. It has benefitted me in so many ways - kept my arthritis in check and cured my ulcerative colitis, which I had for 16 years, in the matter of 6 months. Can't say better than that.
good quality and fits well
Bracelet is great would definitely recommend, many thanks.
Seems to help with lower back pain
Despite the fact that my “recent” purchase was 7 months ago, I am happy to say that I have worn various Bioflow bracelets for the past 25 years. An accident left me with a stiff and painful knee and the Bioflow product improved the pain.
Hi ,ordering was no problem,and delivery prompt,Thankyou.
Waste of money