Bioflow Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Click Here

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Sam
"When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!"
Christopher
"Great service, prompt delivery. Got one for myself and one for the wife. Both of us love them"
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
"I bought my item hoping it would relieve the pain in my left side As it happened it brought pain to my left shoulder which I have seen a Physio therapist for he gave me exercises to do and a steroid injection neither of which has helped I have taken the bracelet off and will not wear it again Relieve pain NO increase pain YES. Not impressed at all Regards Sue Hicks"
"I was very disappointed with this as really thought it would help with our pressure problem but it furred iup quickly as the holes are so small and the pressure was not increased due to this. Went back to our original head after a week."
"Strap has broken on the last two wristbands - neither was much more than a year old, if that"
Hi John, I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your products, one of which you purchased in July 2018. All of our sport products come with a 6 month guarantee. If we can help further please email info@bioflowdirect.com. Kind regards.
"Have worn this item all the time since purchasing it, and it has made no difference at all if anything I think my pain is worse and am now trying acupuncture."
Thank you for your review Jane. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had positive results however we wish you the best of luck with finding the right pain relief for you. Kind regards.
"Nice bracelet shape but much too heavy to wear every day. I wanted to put it with other bracelets but it’s too clumsy. Very disappointed and don’t even know if it has health benefits because I didn’t wear it but put it in a drawer."
"I'm really sorry but I didn't notice any beneficial effects from wearing this."
"Been wearing the band for almost a week and no improvement Please advise"
Hi Pete. Everyone responds to magnetic therapy differently, so the length of time to experience any potential benefits can vary. Kind regards, Bioflow
"I have given my Bioflow a fair trial and I have to say that I am very disappointed. Others may benefit from wearing a copper bracelet with magnets but I would not be truthful if I did not say that I have derived no benefit whatsoever. I am sorry but that's the truth."
"I bought two Elite Bracelets Two Tone during the past seven months. One clip kept releasing and eventually the bracelet was lost. The second was given as a present has a clip that keeps coming undone and has to be watched all the time.not very happy."
Hi Michael. We're sorry to hear that you have had an issue with the clip on the Elite bracelet. If your purchase is within the 12 month warranty, please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com and we will try to sort this out for you. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"I was really looking forward to wearing my bioflow bangle to relieve aches and pains but for some reason it made me feel worse .which is a shame because I have read very positive reviews"
"The product was reduced by £10 less than a week after purchase of 2 items."
"Purchased 2 products - collar for arthritic labrador and bracelet for myself. We have been wearing for around 2 months and there has been no improvement what-so-ever"
"My son had the BIOFLOW Sport bracelet and it split and burnt his wrist and made his veins swell up, we were assured when it was bought that they were sealed and safe but obviously not, I have been in touch with BIOFLOW, but they are now saying they are only guaranteed for 6 months, my son has a permanent scar from the initial entry where it burnt his skin. I have the Piroutte bracelet and an anklet, but I have taken them off now in case they end up burning my skin, not happy with the response I got from my complaint, I have always recommended BIOFLOW bracelets to people but not anymore, I think if something is sealed and sold as being safe then it should be guaranteed to stay that way. Not a happy customer anymore."
"The strap is not fit for purpose , fractured after 3 months"
Many thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your product. The sport wristband does come with a 6 month warranty so if you would like to contact us then please send details and a photo of the product to info@bioflowdirect.com

Kind regards,
Bioflow Direct
"Didn’t see any improvement worn constantly no improvement wast of money"
"The item was faulty and clearly unfit for purpose and was returned but they refused to give a refund. Won't eve use them again. Plenty of others out there"
"It has made no difference to my arthritis. £60.00 wasted"
"I graduated to Bioflow from a magnet based bracelet which I had convinced myself was helping my joint pain.I then read the blurb for Bioflow and convinced myself that it was the next most sensible progression. I can honestly say I have noticed not one iota of improvement in pain reduction, in fact I am considering going back a step to something which, in my mind, was giving me some help! Not sour grapes, just an honest opinion."
"The Bioflow bracelet was delivered promptly and appropriately. However, having worn it since that time, no effect at all upon my wellbeing or health has been noticed. Essentially a waste of money!"
Hi Peter. Many thanks for your review. We're sorry our product had no effect on this occasion. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"We order 2 Bioflow sports in February and both and failed within 7 months. The first one failed after 2 months when the patch over the magnet came away leaving magnet exposed and it kept falling out. Ths was replaced by Bioflow. Second failed 7 months after purchase when strap snapped. This was not replaced by Bioflow as was out of its 6 month warrently (by about 2 weeks!!!). The product works well but poor build quality will stop me from buying anymore. They should last longet thna 7 months bext case scenario."
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your purchases. We have acknowledged the issue and all of our sport wristbands now have a new one-piece design for extra durability. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 687 reviews