Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Telephone
Carole
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
"Been wearing the band for almost a week and no improvement Please advise"
Hi Pete. Everyone responds to magnetic therapy differently, so the length of time to experience any potential benefits can vary. Kind regards, Bioflow
"I have given my Bioflow a fair trial and I have to say that I am very disappointed. Others may benefit from wearing a copper bracelet with magnets but I would not be truthful if I did not say that I have derived no benefit whatsoever. I am sorry but that's the truth."
"I bought two Elite Bracelets Two Tone during the past seven months. One clip kept releasing and eventually the bracelet was lost. The second was given as a present has a clip that keeps coming undone and has to be watched all the time.not very happy."
Hi Michael. We're sorry to hear that you have had an issue with the clip on the Elite bracelet. If your purchase is within the 12 month warranty, please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com and we will try to sort this out for you. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"I was really looking forward to wearing my bioflow bangle to relieve aches and pains but for some reason it made me feel worse .which is a shame because I have read very positive reviews"
"The product was reduced by £10 less than a week after purchase of 2 items."
"Purchased 2 products - collar for arthritic labrador and bracelet for myself. We have been wearing for around 2 months and there has been no improvement what-so-ever"
"My son had the BIOFLOW Sport bracelet and it split and burnt his wrist and made his veins swell up, we were assured when it was bought that they were sealed and safe but obviously not, I have been in touch with BIOFLOW, but they are now saying they are only guaranteed for 6 months, my son has a permanent scar from the initial entry where it burnt his skin. I have the Piroutte bracelet and an anklet, but I have taken them off now in case they end up burning my skin, not happy with the response I got from my complaint, I have always recommended BIOFLOW bracelets to people but not anymore, I think if something is sealed and sold as being safe then it should be guaranteed to stay that way. Not a happy customer anymore."
"The strap is not fit for purpose , fractured after 3 months"
Many thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your product. The sport wristband does come with a 6 month warranty so if you would like to contact us then please send details and a photo of the product to info@bioflowdirect.com

Kind regards,
Bioflow Direct
"Didn’t see any improvement worn constantly no improvement wast of money"
"The item was faulty and clearly unfit for purpose and was returned but they refused to give a refund. Won't eve use them again. Plenty of others out there"
"It has made no difference to my arthritis. £60.00 wasted"
"I graduated to Bioflow from a magnet based bracelet which I had convinced myself was helping my joint pain.I then read the blurb for Bioflow and convinced myself that it was the next most sensible progression. I can honestly say I have noticed not one iota of improvement in pain reduction, in fact I am considering going back a step to something which, in my mind, was giving me some help! Not sour grapes, just an honest opinion."
"The Bioflow bracelet was delivered promptly and appropriately. However, having worn it since that time, no effect at all upon my wellbeing or health has been noticed. Essentially a waste of money!"
Hi Peter. Many thanks for your review. We're sorry our product had no effect on this occasion. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"We order 2 Bioflow sports in February and both and failed within 7 months. The first one failed after 2 months when the patch over the magnet came away leaving magnet exposed and it kept falling out. Ths was replaced by Bioflow. Second failed 7 months after purchase when strap snapped. This was not replaced by Bioflow as was out of its 6 month warrently (by about 2 weeks!!!). The product works well but poor build quality will stop me from buying anymore. They should last longet thna 7 months bext case scenario."
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your purchases. We have acknowledged the issue and all of our sport wristbands now have a new one-piece design for extra durability. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"As soon as I started to wear the bracelet, I began to feel nauseous and ached all over. I persevered for three weeks but felt so ill that I had to take it off. Within two days I felt back to normal... a total waste of money"
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear this. Although rare, feeling unwell whilst wearing Bioflow products can happen. We recommend slowly building up the time that you wear the product, along with drinking plenty of water. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"Unfortunately after wearing the bioflow for 24 hours I had a Migraine. I do suffer with migraines and take daily medication for them but it has put me off wearing the bioflow again. I also found the green woven strap uncomfortable. Sorry ????"
"I bought one for my husband and the magnet housing backing has come away and the magnet was lost. I would expect the bracelet to have lasted a lot longer than what it has. Could it be a faulty batch? please advise? Thank you"
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time - please contact info@bioflow.co.uk with the picture and we will try to assist. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kindest regards, Bioflow.
"The strap lasted about a month was too tight threw it away"
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kindest regards, Bioflow.
"Although your actual delivery service was great, I was not informed about the requirements for the correct size magnet for my dog, only the collar size. My springer is a large springer but has a small neck. As I understood the collar needed to filter close to the skin I ordered the exact size for her neck, on arrival the collar looked very narrow but I assumed this must be right, when she didn't show any improvement I read further reviews etc and it seems the magnet size may be too small? I feel I should have been given better information and would have preferred to spend more on the correct size collar rather than waste money on one that does not have any effect."
Hi Sarah, thank you for your review. Although you bought a smaller collar, the magnet strength is exactly the same as the large collar. Does the collar length fit your dog? If you have any further queries please email info@bioflow.co.uk and we will try our very best to help. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"I was so happy to get my bioflow wristband, my 2nd purchase after the band on the 1st finally disintegrated after many many years of excellent 'service'. This time I went for a snazzy slim turquoise model, but in February, only 5 months after purchase and not a great deal of use, the back flap (holding the magnet in) came open, and the magnet went missing! Sadly, never to be found. I have been so busy since then selling my house, buying another and shifting, that I haven't got round to contacting bioflow, although it was always on my To-Do list. Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback now."
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 566 reviews