Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
Bioflow 5 star review on 15th December 2017
Ronald
I ve had my bangle for about 8 months, I wear it all the time have arthritis in both hands, and I know this bangle works for me , i left it off for a short while, purely to see what happened an my arthritis was much worse without it. The bangle itself is very nice being torque type gold and silver it looks smart on very smart I like it.Would definitely recommend this item.
have been using Bioflow wrist bands since the 1980’s for arthritic hands. My beloved Elite suddenly developed a faulty catch so as a stopgap I bought this whilst the Elite is repaired. It works just fine.
Some people talk about days or weeks before they notice an effect. My experience was almost instant! Or overnight at a push. Haven't looked back since.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have been using Bioflow for years and I am satisfied with the product, although what I do find strange is that my first Bioflow had two magnets on it one either side of the wrist but this appears to have changed and now there is only one on the upper side of this wrist and the cost has increased a fair bit. Can their still be "reverse polarity" with one magnet? If somebody can expalin to me I would be grateful. Thank you. Lisette
I have worn one since 1995 and, while my arthritis is always present, this technology seems to have kept the pain at bay for all that time. I recently didnt wear it for a while as the old style silicone strap failed, but a visit to a generic watch strap seller fixed that, but, while not wearing the Bioflow, the pain in my hands and knees started to get worse. I am happy to say, that that has reversed again to a manageable level. I reckon this is going to stay attached to me forever!!
I have purchased Bioflows in the past and have been very impressed with them as they really do work. I purchased another cosmetically attractive make but was absolutely useless so I am back to Bioflow. Recommended.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
For pain the bio flex sport band is good, however I find that the loops slip away from the excess band causing it to get caught in clothes. Did anyone else find this problem.
Excellent I never take mine off and I get loads of compliments for how nice it looks on my wrist I bought the two tone
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Been wearing the band for almost a week and no improvement Please advise
Hi Pete. Everyone responds to magnetic therapy differently, so the length of time to experience any potential benefits can vary. Kind regards, Bioflow
Amazed at the difference this has made to our beloved old Labrador. Great service.
Been wearing now for over twenty years(cost £100, back then) a bargain at today's price. Never take it off, but had to buy new one as old one was lost, it has worked for me over all them years, always feel good (age 75) advise anybody who has not tried to give it a go, especially if not in best of health it may well be what you need.
This collar has made a tremendous difference to my 11-14 year old rescue Saluki. Not only are his movements better, his limp has all but gone, but his whole demeanor has improved. He appears younger and is more lively. Thank you very much. I am now saving up for a bracelet for myself to make me younger too!
I started wearing my beautiful bracelet 4 weeks ago and it has given me so much relief from my arthritis, I can’t recommend wearing a Bio Flow bracelet enough , now buying one for my Mum .
Have been using a Bioflow collar on my 13 year old dog for the last year and he no longer requires any painkilling medication for his arthritis- works extremely effectively
As well as enabling her move easier it has also made her brighter in herself and brought back her playful side. Thank you very much.
good quality and fits well
Excellent
great thank you. eases my back and no problems gardening.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I got a bioflow collar for my dog and as I suffer from arthritis in my hip and hands I thought I would get a wristband for myself. Delivery was prompt. I was sceptical as to whether it would be of benefit. However within a few days I felt the aching I usually had in my feet, hands and hip at night had decreased. And now, a few weeks later, I barely have any twinges at all. I still have no idea how it works but I don't care because it simply works for me.
I run a dog sanctuary. I have used these collars for dogs who were practically immobilised by arthritic pain. I can vouch for the fact that they took off walking and living a happy life no sooner the collar was fitted. Within 24 hours they were different dogs. Amazing, incrediblebut true.
Bioflow 5 star review on 8th January 2021