Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Been wearing the band for almost a week and no improvement Please advise
Hi Pete. Everyone responds to magnetic therapy differently, so the length of time to experience any potential benefits can vary. Kind regards, Bioflow
I have been wearing my silicone wristband for years. I particularly love this one as it is easy to wear and doesn't have to be taken off while showering. It has helped me immensely with my back aches. My husband and my mother also wear the Bioflow wristbands.
An excellent product which works for me and I have ones that match my clothes or brown and black leather and a fabric and sports ones for casual.
The Bioflow is excellent it keeps the pain away from my right arm and shoulder . I highly recommend it.
The boots appear to have helped my old mare although it's always hard to say; I think they are worth trying when nothing else works.
I have worn a bioflow bracelet since they first came out and have found it very helpful as well as attractive to wear.
Easy to order, easy to pay, product quickly received.
The back came off after about 2 months,Sticky glue everywhere. See photo
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear this. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bought a BIoflow for my wife who is a treehugger so obviously she thinks they are great, I on the other hand think they are a crock of shite.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're pleased to hear that your wife has benefited from our products. Best wishes, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews