Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Some people talk about days or weeks before they notice an effect.
My experience was almost instant! Or overnight at a push.
Haven't looked back since.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have been using Bioflow for years and I am satisfied with the product, although what I do find strange is that my first Bioflow had two magnets on it one either side of the wrist but this appears to have changed and now there is only one on the upper side of this wrist and the cost has increased a fair bit.
Can their still be "reverse polarity" with one magnet? If somebody can expalin to me I would be grateful.
Thank you.
Lisette
I have purchased Bioflows in the past and have been very impressed with them as they really do work. I purchased another cosmetically attractive make but was absolutely useless so I am back to Bioflow.
Recommended.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
For pain the bio flex sport band is good, however I find that the loops slip away from the excess band causing it to get caught in clothes. Did anyone else find this problem.
Excellent I never take mine off and I get loads of compliments for how nice it looks on my wrist I bought the two tone
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Been wearing the band for almost a week and no improvement
Please advise
Hi Pete. Everyone responds to magnetic therapy differently, so the length of time to experience any potential benefits can vary. Kind regards, Bioflow
I run a dog sanctuary. I have used these collars for dogs who were practically immobilised by arthritic pain. I can vouch for the fact that they took off walking and living a happy life no sooner the collar was fitted. Within 24 hours they were different dogs. Amazing, incrediblebut true.
Bioflow 5 star review on 8th January 2021
I find my order is always dispatched promptly and the product is so good I give Bioflow patches to my friends
Been using Bioflow products since they started with lovely man from Bolton called Ray Hamer !! All products have been excellent. Got a Bioflow for our dog who at 9 was suffering from arthritis!!! He wore it till he died when he was 19 !!!!! Anyone pondering whether to buy do not hesitate get one worth every single penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the dog collar for our rescue dog who has suffered with on and off lameness for many years due to injuries caused from her previous life. We medicated the lameness whenever it presented itself but decided to give this collar a go, she was suffering from an episode of lameness the day we put it on and we decided not to medicate so we could see if the collar actually works, within 2 weeks of her wearing it she has never had a day's lameness since and that was months ago, in fact she has been better than she has been in years in general. Not even any stiffness whatsoever. If someone told us it would make this much difference I wouldn't have believed them. Honestly the best thing we have ever got for our dog. Highly recommend them to everyone.
My Bioflow work very well, I’ve also told all my family and friends about this product bioflow, and some of them has bought them. I’ve used bioflow for many years now ,and the product is excellent.
This bracelet has freed me from my migraines, brilliant. !!!
Perfect
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
Nice bracelet but not sure it works
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
No effect whatsoever
Seems to have made a great bit of difference & I'm personally really pleased with the quality of the product & the comfort of wearing it through the day.
My dog couldn’t walk properly due to arthritis but immediately I fitted her with a bio flow magnet on a waistband, everyone noticed the difference. I also fitted her with a bio flow magnet collar. These items together with steroids and painkillers have enabled her to walk properly again. I had an ongoing problem with a painful knee which has disappeared now that I wear a bioflow magnet on a strap above that knee.
Bought a new Bioflow bracelet to replace lost one, tried other make with attractive graphics but didn't work at all where as yours do work so I also bought one for the dog for forthcoming arthritis.
This bracelet was bought for my wife as she suffers with shoulder pain. My wife is delighted with it and has worn one for many years. The one she had got damaged and so not being able to do without one I bought her another. Excellent product, excellent service and would recommend to anyone with joint problems.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I’ve worn my bracelet for 5 years non stop it’s made a remarkable to my fingers which are quite badly affected with arthritis but l can bend and straighten them pain free.......l also recommended them to my friends of which 6 of them wear the bracelets too
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 811 reviews