Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Snapped after a week
Hi Adam

Please email info@bioflow.com with an image and we will address this issue for you. Your product is likely to still be in warranty.

Many thanks
Bioflow
Did not work at all.
No change.
The size for my bangle was completely wrong , we measured my wrist but the bangle is at least 20cm too small. I am wearing it but my friends who recommended your company have told me ithe magnets are not in the right place, which explanes why I haven’t noticed any differences in my health, the thing is I bought the bracelet and had it delivered to my mums address in the Uk and I live in Spain so I couldn’t return it, as it was a flying visit, nevertheless a waste of my birthday money, l was recommended to bioflow by some friends who truly believe in the product and both have male and female bracelets and have done for years, so you can imagine my disappointment !
Hi Kay, we're sorry you have experienced a problem with your product. Please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com and we will look into this further for you.

Kind regards, Bioflow Direct
Had a dual tone unit which I wore for seven years and it was stolen in an armed robbery. Ordered a new one in November , within three weeks both magnets had broken off, not damaged or hooked on anything just poorly manufactured. Very disappointing!
Hi Marc, I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your product. All of our metal products come with a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, so please get in touch via email info@bioflow.co.uk or call us 01752 756720. Thank you.
Made no difference for me or the dog.
Useless . No effect what so ever. Sorry I wasted my money
Would like to when and if I receive my full order
Hi Deta, if you have a problem regarding your order please call us asap on 01752 756720 or email info@bioflowdirect.com

Kind regards
Bioflow
Very dissapointed with this product as it did not work for my little dog, would not reccomend it.
I have no reason to believe that my opinion in fact does matter since I could not be helped with my size wrist. Too bad. They did refund the money to me I must add.
Had one of these bracelets for years until I took it off while sunbathed and someone stole it not to pleased with this new one all the copper has come off inside my friends and family said I should have got the silver one most of us have got these bracelets but not pleased this time sorry
For the asking price quality not worth it. Just like a cheap watch strap. And the adjustment is a nightmare. I'm sure the health benefits would be ok but sent it straight back because of quality. Bioflow refunded straight away.
Certainly dis mothing for me
I bought a bracelet and the belts and they just didn't do anything for me.
Still wearing it but doesn’t seem to make any difference to the pain in my hand
Thank you for your review, we're sorry that it hasn't worked for you on this occasion. Kind regards, Bioflow.
The products purchased have proven totally ineffective at providing any kind of relief from arthritis, no matter where the products were applied on the body, e.g. back, leg. Very disappointed.
Having had my Bioflow Executive on my wrist since the 29-07-17 I haven't felt any benefits from it atall Regards Tony
Hi Tony. Many thanks for your review. We're sorry our product had no effect on this occasion. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Falling apart already
Sorry to hear this Kerry - we do offer a 6 month guarantee on our sport wristbands and will offer a replacement if there is a defect within this time frame. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Product hasn't work for me, it hasn't helped with any of my joint pains. I gave a 1 star as product quality is good.
Thank you for your review. We're sorry that the product did not help you on this occasion. Kind regards, Bioflow.
it didnt work on my dog
Hi Ann. Many thanks for your review. We're sorry our product had no effect on your dog on this occasion. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews