Bioflow Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

How would you rate Bioflow ?

Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
June
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
"Have been using on our greyhounds for a number of years now. Brilliant *****"
"Bio flow pet collar and sports bracelet both work great,."
"Wouldn’t be without the bracelet this is the second one I’ve had. There are marvellous"
"Quick service and the items seem to be working well"
"very good and worth a try"
"inprogress"
"Quick prompt service & quality of product very good"
"Just ok not sure that they really make any difference, just heat the legs up so can only really use in cooler weather."
"Excellent product"
"In order to get the colour strapI wanted I had to get a size slightly too small"
"My pain in my joints has almost disappeared with the help of my Bioflow"
"Brilliantt product, I absolutely love it! Practical and fashionable really pleased with my purchase."
"Great"
"bought a bioflow for my wife see finds it very good for the panes she had before ,myself had a bioflow product for years"
"Good service,good product."
"I’m extremely pleased with my magnets. Also my dealings with Bioflow. I received prompt attention."
"I got a clasp for my bioflow bracelet quick delivery purfect service."
"The product was reduced by £10 less than a week after purchase of 2 items."
"For the asking price quality not worth it. Just like a cheap watch strap. And the adjustment is a nightmare. I'm sure the health benefits would be ok but sent it straight back because of quality. Bioflow refunded straight away."
"I"
"Exceptional customer service. Nothing is to much trouble. I have had my bracelet for around 5 yrs . As soon as I can afford an up to date one I will buy one and pass this on to my daughter."
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 501 reviews