Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18 Sisna Park75 Sisna Park RoadEstover

How would you rate Bioflow?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ronald
"Have been using on our greyhounds for a number of years now. Brilliant *****"
Verified Reviewer
"Very fast delivery and polite people on the end of the phone. Had the collar 3 weeks now but not convinced it actually works yet. However does it take longer to work for large dogs. ????"
"My dog has very bad joints and has cushion disease so bye billy girl wearing it has helped her joints a lot I noice if I leave i take it of."
Margaret Anderson-Steven
Unverified Reviewer
"The collar was bought for my German Shepherd who has a bad back and like running. I had one for my previous German Shepherd and had great results, so thought I'd try one on Taz. After just one day I noticed a difference in him, he now wants to run and plays with other dogs. I'm buying another one for a very disabled German Shepherd and if it works as well on him I'll be very pleased."
"I purchased a bio flo horse rug . It is a amazing product but the lining really needs looking at as it has rubbed the fur of my mates withers at his top point . As a seamstress I will add a patch at that point but most people won t be able to do this . So maybe for future options then add a slippy panel 12 inches x 12 inch square from ma neck point (withers ) & stitch in over the top of the liner fabric. Thanks Dawn"
MRS HAYLEY
Verified Buyer
"Good fit and magnets stay attached well."
"Just great quick delivery & did what we hoped !"
"the parts were as required all in good condition very pleased"
"It has made no difference to my arthritis. £60.00 wasted"
"This is the second bracelet I have purchased. Needed to renew the first one due to wear and tear. Almost immediately I had stiff symptoms in my hands waiting on the new replacement. Would recommend. Only problem I have is that Bioflow have stopped making the XSsize and I had to purchase off another seller. Still Bioflow make. I bought 2 at the one time to ensure that if one broke I had an immediate replacement."
Thank you for your review! Best wishes, Bioflow
"Pleased good quality and seems to work"
Thank you for your review! Best wishes, Bioflow
"A replacement for one I have had for many years. Wouldn't be without one"
"i have bought your bracelets before and I find they do work very well. I bought a new one for myself and one for a friend. They only thing I am disappointed with is that the rose gold is coning away ."
"My husband was starting to get arthritis in his hand. After wearing his Bioflow bracelet for about a month, his pain subsided. He gets the occasional flare up, but he is very happy with the results."
"Recommend by vet as our dog has hip problems & arthritis in one of his front legs. Have definitely noticed a difference"
"Very quick delivery. Toby wears his magnetic collar all the time and his mobility has improved."
"Excellent service; received item exceedingly quickly."
"Great all round products had a few issues with mine previously with the magnet splitting from the wristband and breaking but overall still happy using the product"
"Ok for winter use !more chest room for large horses needed! A thinner one to Velcro magnets on for summer use a good idea"
"Not really sure if the collar works as my dog is on lots of medication as well. Really can't say to be honest."
"We purchased dog collars. PIty they aren't available in Blue"
"Very pleased with the rug I bought for my achy horse in December. She seems to like wearing it and I noticed she’s much calmer in the morning after she’s had it on all night. The rug fits her like a glove and placing the magnets where you want them to be couldn’t be easier. It is perfect for the colder months of the year but probably not after that. It is an investment for her health and it should last a long time as it a well made piece of equipments."
"Prompt response to order of replacement Bio Flow. I had not used one for several years but in using it again I am sure there are benefits in improved circulation and energy levels at my age of 70 years"
Bioflow is rated 4.28 based on 389 reviews