Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow Reviews | 19th February 2020
Stephen
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
More Photos & Videos
Bought to hopefully improve the effects of arthritis in a cat. Bizarrely she was much better when the collar was removed after about four weeks of no change.
Ordered hand sanitiser gel with a high alcohol content. Very pleased with it. Good delivery time.
I used to suffer from severe, frequent migraines, since wearing a bioflow, I've been much better. thanks
My Bioflow work very well, I’ve also told all my family and friends about this product bioflow, and some of them has bought them. I’ve used bioflow for many years now ,and the product is excellent.
I have purchased several of the dog collars for myself and my friends as I know they work. There is always an improvement so highly recommend them
I have worn a bioflow pirouette since 2007 everyday. People think it is a piece of jewellery.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I’ve had three Bioflow wristbands now and swear by them. When I lost my first one I went a couple of months without and suffered a steady decline in mobility whilst not realising why until I purchased a replacement when upon putting my new replacement wristband I felt almost a surge of energy go through my body and my mobility slowly returned. I’m a semi retired landscape contractor and have abused my body over many years, although the Bioflow will never repair all my damage it goes a long way towards it. I now have a basic band for work and a nice leather strapped one for every day which stops my shirt sleeve from getting mucky from the work one!
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Have been wearing bio flow for approximately 18 years with no problems.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Second one of these, and a much better model than it’s predecessor, more comfortable, stiffer and thus less prone to deforming when working on the farm. Just as effective.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
My wife haddock had one of these since 2005 and it has done wonders for her, it led me to purchase one when age brought along aches and pains! Yes it has worked for me too!!
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Excellent quality with super strong magnets. Ive always wore bioflow, in my opinion its the only brand that does the job. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have always liked Bioflow products, I rate them very highly, the bracelet I bought many years ago really did help my aches & pains & i replaced it due to its fair wear & tare. Thoroughly recommend 🤗
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
This is my second Bioflow bracelet as the last one wore out! I do a physical job and am sure that the bracelet helps relieve aches and pains.

I’ve recommended it to many friends.
met all my expextions
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I recently needed a replacement strap for my Bioflow as the original, after many years of use had reached the end of it's life, I placed an order and within a few days a replacement arrived which was immediately fitted and normal service was resumed!
Excellent service, I wouldn't be without this valuable aid, and recently recommended a friend try one for a particular problem he was having and he is very pleased with the benefit he has received.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
My father in law had a bracelet first and his aches and pains improved immensely. When I was 60 I asked my husband for a bracelet as having suffered from Polymalgia for several years and after finishing taking steroids as I did not like taking them, I was still very achy especially in my limbs. I was very sceptical about it saying it was mind over matter but I have to say I have improved a lot and now take a lot less, if any painkillers
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Always thought bioflow helped with the aches & pains I have worn a bioflow bracelet fir the last 20 years, only take the bracelet off to have a shower or bath, i would be lost without it. Anne
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Have worn bioflow for years, they work well. Unfortunately the last one I purchased hasn't lasted well. What I thought to be copper turned out to be copper coated so wear marks have appeared. Very disappointed this time.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I've been using Bioflow from a sailing friend's recommendation, via David & Linda Milner, for at least the past 25 years and would never not wear my bracelet - to stem off inherited arthritus!
I KNOW itvworks as I sent one back to you for the clasp to be repaired and could not believe how painful my legs became getting out of bed and walking down the stairs .... until I was able to wear itvagsin. I now keep a spare to hand!
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have purchased Bioflows in the past and have been very impressed with them as they really do work. I purchased another cosmetically attractive make but was absolutely useless so I am back to Bioflow.
Recommended.