Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Bioflow Reviews | 19th February 2020
Stephen
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
More Photos & Videos
Seems to have made a great bit of difference & I'm personally really pleased with the quality of the product & the comfort of wearing it through the day.
I bought this product for my partner who had lost her previous, very old, sports magnet. She loves it. A bonus is she can go in the shower or go swimming with it on. It's a lovely looking magnet and the colour is fantastic. She doesn't feel that it is as efficient as her old one but is happy with it anyway.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
For pain the bio flex sport band is good, however I find that the loops slip away from the excess band causing it to get caught in clothes. Did anyone else find this problem.
My dog couldn’t walk properly due to arthritis but immediately I fitted her with a bio flow magnet on a waistband, everyone noticed the difference. I also fitted her with a bio flow magnet collar. These items together with steroids and painkillers have enabled her to walk properly again. I had an ongoing problem with a painful knee which has disappeared now that I wear a bioflow magnet on a strap above that knee.
Excellent product, really helpful to both my dogs who have a magnetic collar
Bought a new Bioflow bracelet to replace lost one, tried other make with attractive graphics but didn't work at all where as yours do work so I also bought one for the dog for forthcoming arthritis.
Good product arrived quickly
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
This bracelet was bought for my wife as she suffers with shoulder pain. My wife is delighted with it and has worn one for many years. The one she had got damaged and so not being able to do without one I bought her another. Excellent product, excellent service and would recommend to anyone with joint problems.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I’ve worn my bracelet for 5 years non stop it’s made a remarkable to my fingers which are quite badly affected with arthritis but l can bend and straighten them pain free.......l also recommended them to my friends of which 6 of them wear the bracelets too
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Excellent I never take mine off and I get loads of compliments for how nice it looks on my wrist I bought the two tone
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Some people talk about days or weeks before they notice an effect.
My experience was almost instant! Or overnight at a push.
Haven't looked back since.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
My 11 year old Gordon Setter has been wearing one of these for about 6 months and with the combination of hydrotherapy I have witnessed a remarkable return to his energy and capability for exercise from a 20 minute walk to now up to an hour. I bought one for his half brother and his owner noticed an immediate increase in his energy.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
very misleading information tells me when I've been sleeping when I've very clearly not been. seems to have its own built in program that fits a normal person. I don't trust it
Hi Bob. Thank you for your review. Can we ask if this review is about a Bioflow magnetic wristband? Your review sounds more suited to a type of activity tracker? Kind regards, Bioflow
I bought two pirouette bracelets the catch on the silver one came undone three times in a week the third time I was out and lost it. This happened eleven months after wearing - It had never come undone before. Heartbroken as the bracelet helped the arthritis in my hand and my ‘golfers’ elbow so much. I highly recommend the magnets as I also have the boost belt as do my 89 and 88 year old parents. However if you buy the bracelet and it comes undone even just once get it repaired/tightened immediately it’s a lot of money to lose if it comes undone when out of the home.
11 months old will not replace it as it only has a six month warranty
Enough said
Hi Mike. Many thanks for your review. All of our sport wristbands carry a 6 month warranty, as stated on our website. As per our email dated 21/02/2019, we have offered you a 20% discount on a new product as a goodwill gesture. Kind regards, Bioflow.
3rd one I have owned over the years, I think the quailty has improved over the years. Prompt service and delivery...happy to recommend, essential to keep my tennis elbow under control.
"Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback."
I had a collar about 15yrs ago this new one has good improvements
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have been wearing the Elite two tone bracelet for many years, they look good , comfortable to wear & I wouldn't be without one. They have a double magnet.
It helps with mobility, muscle pain, fatigue, brain fog, & gives me energy!!
I have seen these bracelets help so many people, & recommend them
Excellent product. Very reasonably priced. 👍👍
The bracelet breaks in the middle, I lost 1 magnet in my first one.
However still one the best in the market
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 729 reviews