Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Telephone

How would you rate Bioflow ?

Carole
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
"Best thing I ever bought. I wouldn’t be without it."
"I bought the lux double as a present for my husband and he loved it . The quality is very good and it works brilliantly for his shoulder problems. Fast and efficient delivery. Would recommend."
"Been wearing the band for almost a week and no improvement Please advise"
Hi Pete. Everyone responds to magnetic therapy differently, so the length of time to experience any potential benefits can vary. Kind regards, Bioflow
"The boots appear to have helped my old mare although it's always hard to say; I think they are worth trying when nothing else works."
"I have worn a bioflow bracelet since they first came out and have found it very helpful as well as attractive to wear."
"Product was exactly what I wanted"
"Great product"
"Fantastic product and would highly recommend them. No complaints whatsoever"
"I have just changed my bioflow bracelet and it's the same as the previous one in terms of quality. Ive been wearing these for years and would not be without it. I had an accident 20 years ago and have arthritis as a result. Before I got one of these the pain was unbearable, now it's just an ache. Brilliant a must have if you are suffering."
"this has helped my wifes osteoarthritis reduced her reliance on painkillers and allowed hrt to walk a bit further without as much pain"
"Good quality, my dog wears it every day and hopefully he will improve soon"
"I have given my Bioflow a fair trial and I have to say that I am very disappointed. Others may benefit from wearing a copper bracelet with magnets but I would not be truthful if I did not say that I have derived no benefit whatsoever. I am sorry but that's the truth."
"Very good 5/5"
"From the first days of use the product seems to be giving me that extra bit of help."
"After receiving the bioflo product for my dog we noticed a vast improvement over 7-10 days after 6weekks It’s made a hell of a difference to him when walking him fantastic that’s all I’m going to say"
"Love the style, it helps my restless legs although I still have pain."
"I HAVE ALREADY REVIEWED THIS ITEM, AND I REPEAT BIOFLOW WERE VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. AND I WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM THEM"
"Lovely bracelet but the clasp is a nightmare to close without help."
"Had one for 20 years Bought one for my sister's birthday"
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 552 reviews