Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflowdirect.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Sam
"When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!"
Christopher
"Great service, prompt delivery. Got one for myself and one for the wife. Both of us love them"
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
"I think it has helped with joint pain. I’ve changed a gym routine slightly but improvements have been noticed since wearing the band."
"Excellent product! My wife is really pleased with the service she received ... ordered on the Tuesday, delivered on the Wednesday!"
"Have used biofilm for the last 30 years my dogs and myself I would recommend them highly and I do recommend them all the time thank you for producing bioflows"
"I have been using Bioflow for years and I am satisfied with the product, although what I do find strange is that my first Bioflow had two magnets on it one either side of the wrist but this appears to have changed and now there is only one on the upper side of this wrist and the cost has increased a fair bit. Can their still be "reverse polarity" with one magnet? If somebody can expalin to me I would be grateful. Thank you. Lisette"
"This range looks great and works even better, it's helped relieve pain all over the body and increase stamina and strength when exercising. I never take mine off it's been real hero product"
"A friend recommended a Bioflow collar for my ageing spaniel, she was extremely stiff in her joints while out walking and even worse after a rest... Within a day of wearing the collar, she was a completely different dog, she is back to her sprightly, spaniel like self. Thank you Bioflow for helping without the need for medication... Would recommend to anyone, try it before medication!"
"I was very disappointed with this as really thought it would help with our pressure problem but it furred iup quickly as the holes are so small and the pressure was not increased due to this. Went back to our original head after a week."
"Definitely reduced pain in my wrist"
"My husband has worn a bioflow for over 15 years and swears by it"
"The size for my bangle was completely wrong , we measured my wrist but the bangle is at least 20cm too small. I am wearing it but my friends who recommended your company have told me ithe magnets are not in the right place, which explanes why I haven’t noticed any differences in my health, the thing is I bought the bracelet and had it delivered to my mums address in the Uk and I live in Spain so I couldn’t return it, as it was a flying visit, nevertheless a waste of my birthday money, l was recommended to bioflow by some friends who truly believe in the product and both have male and female bracelets and have done for years, so you can imagine my disappointment !"
Hi Kay, we're sorry you have experienced a problem with your product. Please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com and we will look into this further for you.

Kind regards, Bioflow Direct
"Best products! Great offers"
"Purchased this for my partner, not sure if it works but he does like wearing it, in fact he doesn’t ever take it off."
"The collar are good, but it has not worked as well as it did before on previous dog"
"Had various bioflow products over the years . My last purchase was a gift for my mother who suffers terribly with arthritis. She has said her wrist has not flared up once since wearing the bioflow bracelet . Very pleased customers"
"Had a Bioflow band a few years ago for my son. He outgrew it and these are great."
"I and my husband and last three dogs have all worn Bioflow magnets and found them to be very beneficial with my dogs and ourselves still playing sports, I am now 75 and my husband 76, two dogs are competing in Agility competitions with the collie now 12 years of age still doing 3 classes on the day."
"The straps do not always last long. I have a metal one and the clasps are always working loose. Good customer service. Rather expensive as there are good, cheaper types that work just as well."
"Quality product well priced and liquified and efficient ordering and delivery."
"The collar I bought for my old lab cross certainly worked and her limp is so much better, some days no limp at all and she now keeps up with the rest of the pack."
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 653 reviews