Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

How would you rate Bioflow?

Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
June
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
"Have been using on our greyhounds for a number of years now. Brilliant *****"
"The pain that I had previously, in my joints, especially ankles has now gone"
"It works for me"
"I bought a Bioflow Sport to see if it would help my migraines, and I've only had one attack since I started wearing it, which is fantastic. Very pleased."
"Good service and prompt delivery - already seeing an improvement in my dog's mobility."
"Sadly our 7 year old dog became quite ill shortly after receiving the Bioflow collar so a review isn't appropriate as after a 2 month battle she had to be PTS. My score above is therefore neutral! We will keep the collar ready for our other dogs if one becomes in need of it, as it was recommended by our hydrotherapist."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kind regards, Bioflow
"Improved my sleep"
"I had the sport purchased as a present and was well impressed when the broke after only a couple of months decided to up grade not impressed with the strap doesn't provide a snug fit as the sport and the price tag is to high but I do get some benefit from the magnets may buy two sports next time and be better of in my wallet"
"Bioflow somehow seems to have got rid of by tennis elbow"
"Great item, arrived quickly, nice clear website, easy to understand, good choices"
"I bought a bracelet and the belts and they just didn't do anything for me."
"Gave my dog a new lease of life she’s a 13yo jrt now runs round like a puppy"
"Bio flow sport has helped me feel less clogged up and running more freely. I suffer really bad I s since wearing my braclet my tummy is more calm and flare ups are rare now. I suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome a month after wearing my braclet it’s gone. My jobs the same only braclet is different. I think there should be an excellent option as that’s what I give my braclet. I have recommended it to three other people and I am in the process of ordering one for my husband. This product works very,very,very, well for me . I’d gladly give it 10 stars"
"My Bioflow bracelet had an effect on my aching hip joint immediately. And the collar the dog is wearing has enabled him to try chasing seagulls on the beach"
"Good solid product"
"Product was well made, looked good and seemed comfortable for our dog. Unfortunately the product didn’t work for our girl as turned out her lethargy was due to terminal liver cancer."
"Have had a lot of issues with osteoarthritis in various joints having my Bio flow has had a significant impact on helping deal with pain and certainly nowhere near as much swelling . Highly recommend."
"Purchased a magnetic cat collar for my chihuahua who has arthritis in his neck.He is doing very well with the collar,without medication.Yes,l know he is a dog,but the collar fits very nicely."
"Received my bracelet very quickly, it looks really nice, but best of all it has significantly reduced my wrist pain. Contemplating buying another for the other wrist."
"Bioflow is a very good company to deal with. They are fast on dispatch and are very good at answering queries."
Bioflow is rated 4.28 based on 443 reviews