Bioflow Reviews

4.4
Based on 912 reviews
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Bioflow 5 star review on 16th October 2018
Carole
Bioflow 5 star review on 11th April 2018
Stephen
No perfect cure but the wrist band certainly reduces my arthritic pain. Thanks !
I have used Bioflow products for years as they are worth their weight in gold!!! I have used them for myself, my horses and my dogs in particular as they age. It has improved their mobility even though they were on superb joint supplements for arthritis etc; it helps me with my various back/joint issues - works for me and my gang!!
I bought this for my mother who swears by her Bioflow. She's used her bracelet for decades now and didn't want to be without it. The old one literally came apart and would no longer fasten but as she's had it for many years that's hardly surprising. She's thrilled with her new bracelet and loves the look of it.
I have only been wearing the bracelet for a short time and I am amazed at the difference it has made to my pains. Delivery was very swift and worth every penny.
Had my Bioflow magnet for over 20 years, This is only 3rd wrist band in all those years. Product is good quality and service always excellent.
Had my bio flow magnetic bangle for a couple of weeks and I can certainly say there is a big improvement in my arthritic fingers. The pain is far less than it was. My husband has now purchased one.
Great customer service
I have suffered with arthritis in my legs and hands for years, taken medication and using creams to no improvement, purchased bioflows for my self and my husband also a bioflow collar for our labradorwho also has arthritis, I must say the improvements to us all is amazing. Would recommend this to anyone who suffers pain
I purchased a Pink Ribbon Sport Flex Magnetic Wristband hoping it would help with my Arthritic Wrist. It did just that. Almost immediately after wearing the Magnetic Wristband I felt relief from my Chronic Wrist Pain. I would not hesitate in recommending this Magnetic Wristband if you are afflicted by Arthritis.
I feel I am deserved of commission as I have recommended your bloody magnets - and guess what ? They work !! Jolly well done !
Having had a badly fractured hand 3 years ago struggling with stiffness and pain in cold weather the bioflow has been amazing, very pleased with the product.
Is definitely working for arthritis for my shoulder pain,but not anywhere else apart from my left thumb. Take analgesics for hip pain. Have referred your products on to other people.
Excellent product
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
My husband and I have both purchased a Bioflow bracelet. We can definitely feel an improvement in pain levels
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
This is my third I’ve purchased over many years and glad to say I really do have faith in this item .The last one must have been about 8 years old and the clasp had become quite loose my fault as I knew it wasn’t safe anyway fell off my arm and I just didn’t replace it for a few weeks as I was so busty I forgot ,until one day I was aching all over and suddenly realised why no bracelet so ordered one the next day and within a couple of days I was feeling so much better so now realise why I shouldn’t be without one. Thank you your a life saver x
I purchased a Bioflow collar for my now 15 1/2 yr old Labrador. We had tried an injection which didn’t seem to help much? Since wearing the collar he is definitely more comfortable, still wobbly! But moving around better. After I ordered the collar it literally arrived within a couple of days. I would definitely say very good value for money.
I purchased an Elite Magnetic Bracelet for my wife. I discovered when it arrived that the bracelet I received was of a different design to that of friends of ours who had their’s. The gold on the face of the dial was no longer as attractive, but dull and uninteresting compared to the bracelet. The price was also reduced a few days after my purchase.
Purchased a collar for our Labrador, she was very stiff and after wearing the collar for a week seems happier and wants to go on short walks
I have worn one since 1995 and, while my arthritis is always present, this technology seems to have kept the pain at bay for all that time. I recently didnt wear it for a while as the old style silicone strap failed, but a visit to a generic watch strap seller fixed that, but, while not wearing the Bioflow, the pain in my hands and knees started to get worse. I am happy to say, that that has reversed again to a manageable level. I reckon this is going to stay attached to me forever!!
I have owned a Bioflow ladies two tone stainless bracelet since 2005 and the clasp was worn. I thought I would have to buy a new bracelet but on ringing Bioflow's Customer Service Tel No. was delighted to find out I could purchase a replacement clasp for £5, which I did. My husband had a problem in trying to replace same clasp so again I phoned and a very helpful lady told me to send the bracelet and both clasps to her and she would fit them for us. The bracelet was returned next day and is back on my wrist again. I cannot thank Bioflow enough their Customer Service is excellent. Well done Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.35 based on 912 reviews