Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Bioflow 5 star review on 15th December 2017
ronald
Bioflow 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Nicola
It has made such a difference for my fifteen and a half yellow Labrador. She is moving about more since wearing her collar.
Thank you.
I am so impressed with Bio-Flow.
I have been wearing one of the bangles for about two months after being given it nearly 16 years ago and thinking it just a fad sort of a thing. It has made such a huge difference to my Arthritis. I am able to walk again with my Dogs and unless you are a walker, you will never really understand what that means to me. I have bought two Collars for two of the four Dogs, they are making a massive difference to both of them, I have bought my Husband a Leather wrist band one, for his back pain and it is helping him, and now I have just bought my own two toned Bracelet which I will wear 24/7 because I know and trust Bio-flow, I will never be without one. I highly recommend wearing one of these bracelets. Do not be tempted by one of the many, many knock offs out there that claim to do the same or better, Trust me, they do not. I have bought one and was very disappointed with it. It looked lovely and I still have it and will wear it, but only as Jewellery not as anything that will help me.
Thank you Bio-Flow, for giving me back my independence.
Dawn McKenna
Loved the look of the bracelet but brought me out in a terrible rash
I got a bioflow collar for my dog and as I suffer from arthritis in my hip and hands I thought I would get a wristband for myself. Delivery was prompt. I was sceptical as to whether it would be of benefit. However within a few days I felt the aching I usually had in my feet, hands and hip at night had decreased. And now, a few weeks later, I barely have any twinges at all. I still have no idea how it works but I don't care because it simply works for me.
have been using Bioflow wrist bands since the 1980’s for arthritic hands. My beloved Elite suddenly developed a faulty catch so as a stopgap I bought this whilst the Elite is repaired. It works just fine.
The new design with the watch type strap is a fail. It's uncomfortable and both mine and my fiance's have broken at the strap. First the excess strap holder wore away due to daily use. Then the wrist strap split leaving it useless. Disappointing which is why we have not replaced them. Bring back the original design, send me a freebie and I'll update my review. All the best
Have used Bioflow products for over 15years. Mainly purchased Bioflow collars for my dogs and cat, for a variety of reasons (joint & allergy problems). They have been brilliant, definitely carry on buying these products.
This product works on dogs and horses, creatures that cannot explain to us the benefit. I bought my first Bioflow in 2000, I was persuaded to and was very sceptical to be honest. After a year the strap broke (straps have improved since) and I threw it away. THREE DAYS later I was hobbling around like an old woman, I was 42! I drove several miles to get a new one and have been wearing one ever since. I can still do the can can now!
pleased with product purchased.
Fast, efficient service. I love my bio flow and really feel it benefits me.
Sadly the link bracelet that I bought was too big and the magnets stick back to back so do not do the job.
I was told that it was my fault that I bought the wrong size and they could do nothing about it.
Not a great result sadly. Expensive mistake.
Bet you wish you hadn’t asked me for a report
Although it is early days, our ten year old Staffie/Labrador cross appears much improved since she started wearing her bioflow magnetic collar. We always believed that in humans it was psychological however this can't be the case with canines so there must be something in it!
I run a dog sanctuary. I have used these collars for dogs who were practically immobilised by arthritic pain. I can vouch for the fact that they took off walking and living a happy life no sooner the collar was fitted. Within 24 hours they were different dogs. Amazing, incrediblebut true.
Bioflow 5 star review on 8th January 2021
We bought a collar for our elderly collie a few years ago, but sadly she passed away soon after. We kept the collar and so glad we did. We took on a young rescued lurcher not long after, who became lame at the beginning of 2020. He had xrays, medications, joint supplements and a course of expensive injections. The vet was baffled as nothing showed on his xrays, but still he was stiff and limping. We had a support for his leg and kept him on the lead. I decided to put the collar on him as had just come across it in a bag of our old collies things.... 3 weeks later and his limp gas gone... off lead and chasing his ball again! I am so convinced that it has done the trick that I gave bought wristbands for my husband and myself who suffer from varying degrees if arthritis... only been on a couple of days so time will tell! Very very pleased though!
I know Bioflow works for humans so I am just hoping my dog’s new Bioflow collar works to ease his arthritic hips. I think that prevention is better than cure and wish that I had known about Bioflow dog collars years ago.
ordered and quickly came. Looks attractive on. Instructions on how to alter linked bracelet could have been larger to the eye. I had to get a magnifying glass to read. I am happy with product
I like the product - but unfortunately it stretches too much .
I’ve been using bioflow for perhaps a few years at least. I’m not convinced it works as the niggly pains I had are still with me.
I bought two. One material strap and one leather. Work and best.
The leather strap wore out very fast so not good quality. No replacement available so I bought another material one, the biggest. It arrived and is smaller than the original material one I bought, odd !
Sometimes in my job as a tree surgeon my wrists ache and I believe the boiflow around my wrist adds to the problem. I’ve taken to leaving it off when this happens and I feel it’s better not on. I don’t have it tight at all. The science behind it all makes sense when you read about bioflow’s coming about but I find and believe it doesn’t help or work. I wish it would
I bought the magnetic belt for various uses. The magnets are super strong and I first used the product for a lower back strain, and the pain was much reduced after 30 minutes of wear and I had greater pain free movement.
Lovely stylish bangle. More importantly the pain between my shoulder blades, due to stooping, has gone.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 823 reviews