Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Telephone
Carole
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
"very good"
"An excellent product which works for me and I have ones that match my clothes or brown and black leather and a fabric and sports ones for casual."
"Helps with my back pain had new one as old one broken worn one for over 10 years"
"Prompt delivery easy to use site"
"Thank you for the quick response and clear instructions for the installation of my replacement cistern"
"This is my third bioflow bracelet and there great I think it must help with my MS THANKS"
"Made no difference for me or the dog."
"Very good product aces and pains completely gone in my hand."
"The usual first class service and quality. highly delighted. Thank You.."
"Yes very pleased with service and braclet"
"I'm a very scepticle person but a respected work mate recomended these. In the past I had crashed a motorbike and then been run over! I was constantly taking pain relief which worried me. My work mate said they can take upto 3 months to work so I wore it constantly and forgot about it. Looking back I did not realise my drug taking had reduced to zero over this period. Happy. Don't know if it work or do I just think it works and get the benifit anyway? I don't know or care as I am much better than I was before.....result! Saved a fortune in perscription costs."
"Easy transaction, no problems plus a speedy despatch"
"I like the bracelets that I buy as I think they really do work. However I have bought a few bracelets thinking that I have to replace the bracelet when the clasp goes. The clasps seem to give up quite quickly."
"I bought this bioflow magnet to help relieve the pain I have been having in my neck and shoulderfor the past year , within a couple of hours i could feel the differance i was able to move my neck from side to side without much pain , after 2 day's the pain and stiffness had gone and each dayI feel better and better, will not take it off now , it is truly amazing and has worked on me"
"Made a massive difference to my dog, she was sore and stiff on back due to spondylosis. Wearing the collar seems to make her more comfortable and mobile. Doesn’t show the same pain with it on as she does the days she doesn’t wear it. Highly recommend"
"Useless . No effect what so ever. Sorry I wasted my money"
"We brought one years ago for our dog and it worked out great on him. Now we have brought this one for our daughter dog because he had a limp now he walking lovely that all in 3 weeks. Thankyou Bioflow"
"Excellent service from Bioflow over the many years I've owned a wrist bands then bracelet which have certaily helped my painful joints."
"This works for me, can’t say why but I have owned two bracelets, I recently bought the sport version for every day use as I work (and play) outdoors so like the durability of the silicone model. I notice a difference in myself when I have forgotten to put my non waterproof model on after a shower. So I swear by the product and the sales service is quick and efficient both when replacing straps or sending out a new product. Great product."
"Excellent and fast service, when I ordered my replacement strap it arrived in a very short space of time."
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 583 reviews