Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
I like the product - but unfortunately it stretches too much .
I’ve been using bioflow for perhaps a few years at least. I’m not convinced it works as the niggly pains I had are still with me.
I bought two. One material strap and one leather. Work and best.
The leather strap wore out very fast so not good quality. No replacement available so I bought another material one, the biggest. It arrived and is smaller than the original material one I bought, odd !
Sometimes in my job as a tree surgeon my wrists ache and I believe the boiflow around my wrist adds to the problem. I’ve taken to leaving it off when this happens and I feel it’s better not on. I don’t have it tight at all. The science behind it all makes sense when you read about bioflow’s coming about but I find and believe it doesn’t help or work. I wish it would
I bought the magnetic belt for various uses. The magnets are super strong and I first used the product for a lower back strain, and the pain was much reduced after 30 minutes of wear and I had greater pain free movement.
Lovely stylish bangle. More importantly the pain between my shoulder blades, due to stooping, has gone.
I find my order is always dispatched promptly and the product is so good I give Bioflow patches to my friends
I have bioflow for many years now and have been really pleased with results , purchased a new one as my previous one still worked but was getting old. Well done bioflow.
Easy purchase process and lovely products
Bioflow collars have been an essential part of my dogs' well-being. They have kept my dogs mobile after diagnoses of arthritis and reduced the need for strong painkillers
Been using Bioflow products since they started with lovely man from Bolton called Ray Hamer !! All products have been excellent. Got a Bioflow for our dog who at 9 was suffering from arthritis!!! He wore it till he died when he was 19 !!!!! Anyone pondering whether to buy do not hesitate get one worth every single penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the dog collar for our rescue dog who has suffered with on and off lameness for many years due to injuries caused from her previous life. We medicated the lameness whenever it presented itself but decided to give this collar a go, she was suffering from an episode of lameness the day we put it on and we decided not to medicate so we could see if the collar actually works, within 2 weeks of her wearing it she has never had a day's lameness since and that was months ago, in fact she has been better than she has been in years in general. Not even any stiffness whatsoever. If someone told us it would make this much difference I wouldn't have believed them. Honestly the best thing we have ever got for our dog. Highly recommend them to everyone.
We have always believed in Bioflow since our dog wore one of your dog collars and made his later life much more active. So we have worn wrist magnets ever since.
Very good service and excellent product
Ordered a Duo Bangle and it arrived very quickly. However, despite measuring carefully, I could not get it on to my wrist (medium size). Even my wife could not get it onto her wrist as the gap is so small. Did not risk changing size as it cost postage to return, and there is a further charge to send a replacement.
The refund was immediate.
This was just replacing the strap for my husband’s bio flow.

We both have worn them for many years and would not go without wearing them
Since wearing my bio flow strap the pain in my arm disappeared I've had the pain in the top of my left arm for approx six weeks and diagnosed over the phone by my local medical center due to covid.try different medication nothing work.then I remembered years ago I used a bracelet I purchased at a local gamefair to help with tennis elbow.walking around the fair took at least five hours at the end of it there wasn't any mor discomfort in my elbow.after five years the bracelet strap broke and I never replaced it.after no relief from the normal medication I sent for a new bracelet.i really don't know why but within 36 hours the pain subsidid.also it helped with the swelling in my hands due to arthritis.all in all I wear it on my left wrist and it gives me I believe relief.
Wonderful pain free in both hands from arthrits
Very quick service and has helped my dog no end has saved many expensive visits to a vet as they couldn’t find a reason for her lameness.
I cannot fault the service, and received the two wrist bands promptly. My husband and I wore them for two months, but did not feel any benefit.
Bought the bio flow collar for my poor arthritic riddled dog on advice from friends..seems to be working as his movement has improved since wearing it for a few months now..well worth trying..
I love my bracelet don't feel right without it on it makes me feel better just wearing it
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 807 reviews