Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

How would you rate Bioflow ?

Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
June
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
"Have been using on our greyhounds for a number of years now. Brilliant *****"
"Ordered one day and delivered the next. Correct item received and no hassle. Brilliant"
"Love the way you can place magnets exactly where you need them, nice warm good quality, although quite thick. Would be good to have a summer sheet version!"
"I was fairly sceptical that the bio flow collar would work on my dog but after a couple of months wearing it constantly he is no longer limping. An eight year old lab that has simply overdone it in the waves at the beach for many years, is now good as new. I would recommend the collar but advise you give it time as initially it appeared to have no impact."
"the ordering and delivery were efficient and without a problem"
"Fast efficient service purchased dog collar for my 12 yr old Labrador the difference it has made for her is brilliant"
"Excellent product. Felt a difference after a very short time. Pretty bracelet I can wear anywhere, in fact I never take it off!"
"Didn’t see any improvement worn constantly no improvement wast of money"
"I have had arthritis for many years and have had many magnetic bracelets which worked well and then members of my family told me about the Bioflow bangle, so I purchased one and I have been extremely happy with the results."
"Unfortunately the collar did not have any effect as it turned out my dog actually had osteosarcoma unbeknown to me."
"My retriever has severe advanced arthritis But with the help of Thai collar and joint tablets she is running around and swimming again"
"Very fast delivery"
"Wearing the bracelet has reduced my arthritic pain."
"I have arthritis in both knees and was always in pain. Ever since I was introduced to Bioflow my pain was remarkably reduced. I wear my bracelet everyday now have four bracelets to suit all occasions. I walk with more confidence and felt I had to share my Bioflow story with friends."
"The pain that I had previously, in my joints, especially ankles has now gone"
"It works for me"
"I bought a Bioflow Sport to see if it would help my migraines, and I've only had one attack since I started wearing it, which is fantastic. Very pleased."
"Good service and prompt delivery - already seeing an improvement in my dog's mobility."
"Sadly our 7 year old dog became quite ill shortly after receiving the Bioflow collar so a review isn't appropriate as after a 2 month battle she had to be PTS. My score above is therefore neutral! We will keep the collar ready for our other dogs if one becomes in need of it, as it was recommended by our hydrotherapist."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kind regards, Bioflow
"Improved my sleep"
"I had the sport purchased as a present and was well impressed when the broke after only a couple of months decided to up grade not impressed with the strap doesn't provide a snug fit as the sport and the price tag is to high but I do get some benefit from the magnets may buy two sports next time and be better of in my wallet"
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 456 reviews