Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
3rd one I have owned over the years, I think the quailty has improved over the years. Prompt service and delivery...happy to recommend, essential to keep my tennis elbow under control.
I had a collar about 15yrs ago this new one has good improvements
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have been wearing the Elite two tone bracelet for many years, they look good , comfortable to wear & I wouldn't be without one. They have a double magnet. It helps with mobility, muscle pain, fatigue, brain fog, & gives me energy!! I have seen these bracelets help so many people, & recommend them
Excellent product. Very reasonably priced. 👍👍
Excellent products and quick delivery.
Great for both me and my horse
Have worn a bioflow for a very long time and swear by it
I bought the sports band but I’m afraid I did not like the rubber on my wrist, it gripped onto my clothes. However this was an extra one so have sent it back and continue to wear my metal bracelet which I find really helps my arthritis.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I’ve used Bioflow collars with my dogs for many years and believe they really make a difference.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I bought a bracelet for myself, my husband and a collar for my dog. My dog couldn’t jump up on the sofa anymore due to old age but once he had had the collar for 4 days he was jumping up again and still is hence I bought myself and my husband a bracelet and I can honestly say that I do feel the benefits and am always now recommending it to all my friends and fellow sufferers
So pleased with the collar for my dog. It gave her a much more comfortable final months. Just wished I had found out about this earlier.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have been using the Bioflow collars on my dogs for 20+ years. When I reached a certain age and began to feel a little creekie in the joints I thought “Bioflow collars have always helped my dogs so why not me.” The best decision I made, in fact I own two and purchased two more for my Mum and Step Dad. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
A very good product does what it’s says would recommend
Excellent, attractive, Effective product
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Our dog seems much more comfortable since wearing her bioflow collar.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Worn for 15 years. Enjoy good health with no issues . In my 75th year with no joint problems
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I bought the dog collar for our Labrador who has had an operation for elbow dysplasia which could mean arthritis developing in years. Many years ago I had a Springer Spaniel who could scarcely climb out of her basket. Within two weeks of wearing the BioFlow collar she was jumping in and out with no trouble. Pretty amazing.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have used Bioflow for many years and found it to be very beneficial, I also use a Bioflow collar for my aged dog and he seems to be more agile
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have had a Bioflow leather wristband for years - on my third. I like it.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
My husband and I have worn the Explorer for years and find them incredibly helpful for old age aches and pains. I find it wonderful for my epilepsy as well. I have always used one for my dogs and again, have found them very good. Would highly recommend them for arthritis sufferers.
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 714 reviews