Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
I love my bracelet don't feel right without it on it makes me feel better just wearing it
Excellent service. Excellent product. Can't believe what a difference the collar made to my dog's mobility. Highly Recommend the product.
Great, really helps with my arthritis eases my aches and pains. Thank you
our dog Sox's has shown a marked improvement after three weeks he has stopped limping and playing more for a 11 year old great to see himself more now.
This is my second bracelet and only just replaced It after 10 years. I think they really help my stiff joints
Good quality product, works for me! :-)
Excellent product - highly recommend
I love these products! Over the years they have helped me with repetitive strain issues and earlier this year I found that they made a significant difference in reducing my migraine symptoms so I now wear the bracelet all the time!!
Product arrived in good time had Bioflow before Excellent!!
Second dog we have bought one for and it has worked on each occasion.
This time unbelievably well - it meant we were able to stop using Metacalm.
I have been using this product for 10 years and have no issues with joint movement as opposed to my sibling who don’t use this and all suffer with joint issues
A friend and myself bought wristbands (sport) many years ago when I was part of a team selling all the products. The straps on both have lasted all these years and the new straps make them like new. We are very pleased with the products and recommend them to our friends.
Very impressed with the quality of my wrist strap and despite being a little sceptical about whether it would make a difference I can confirm mine definitely made a my wrist a lot more pain free.
Ordered hand sanitiser gel with a high alcohol content. Very pleased with it. Good delivery time.
I used to suffer from severe, frequent migraines, since wearing a bioflow, I've been much better. thanks
My Bioflow work very well, I’ve also told all my family and friends about this product bioflow, and some of them has bought them. I’ve used bioflow for many years now ,and the product is excellent.
I have purchased several of the dog collars for myself and my friends as I know they work. There is always an improvement so highly recommend them
I have worn a bioflow pirouette since 2007 everyday. People think it is a piece of jewellery.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I’ve had three Bioflow wristbands now and swear by them. When I lost my first one I went a couple of months without and suffered a steady decline in mobility whilst not realising why until I purchased a replacement when upon putting my new replacement wristband I felt almost a surge of energy go through my body and my mobility slowly returned. I’m a semi retired landscape contractor and have abused my body over many years, although the Bioflow will never repair all my damage it goes a long way towards it. I now have a basic band for work and a nice leather strapped one for every day which stops my shirt sleeve from getting mucky from the work one!
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Second one of these, and a much better model than it’s predecessor, more comfortable, stiffer and thus less prone to deforming when working on the farm. Just as effective.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 788 reviews