Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflowdirect.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Telephone
"Bought a collar for my golden retriever, who has spondylitis. It seems to have made a difference to her and l’m pleasesd with it. Will probably buy a bracelet for myself as l have arthritis."
"I do feel I works - when not wearing lack energy and positivity. I swear by bio flow for my horse who has arthritis and have proven when he does not wear his boots overnight he is stiff in the joints in the morning and that is why I bioight a bracelet fir mysel"
"I bought two Elite Bracelets Two Tone during the past seven months. One clip kept releasing and eventually the bracelet was lost. The second was given as a present has a clip that keeps coming undone and has to be watched all the time.not very happy."
Hi Michael. We're sorry to hear that you have had an issue with the clip on the Elite bracelet. If your purchase is within the 12 month warranty, please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com and we will try to sort this out for you. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"Great product I’ve used for years, currently wearing stainless steel bracelet I have a replacement hip (birth defect) & two very dodgy knees. Also use the dog collar makes a massive difference to older dogs when they start to get stiff. Just bought a new collar for our 1 year old black lab who has bad hips so we thought we’d start her early. Couldn’t recommend more highly."
"I have worn the Explorer version of Bioflow for a number of years now. I believe it works, less joint pain and very reluctant to take it off."
"Amazing collar - has made such a difference to my old lurcher. She had been Thank you"
"I was kept informed of where my bracelet was at all times, and delivery time was acceptable."
"A friend recommend bioflow didn't believe at first but after wearing my bangle for a few weeks I did notice a change not so many aches and pains. I don't go anywhere without my bangle now."
"Great products."
"This was my second lot of the horse boots as didn't have the first lot anymore so bought some more knowing how good they are. Also used to use the dog collar one."
"I've bought 3 of the wristbands for family members and they are all really happy with results."
"Attractive looking bracelet with physical benefits"
"Humans might be susceptible to placebo but when animals show a distinct difference observed by 3rd party unaware of intervention then there must be something happening"
"Really happy with the Bioflow coller has helped a lot his back to his playful self... Thankyou."
"Bought for a friend’s dog and they were delighted with result."
"I have had a Bioflow for twenty two years now and I thought I would get another for the other wrist, So I ordered a basic just like the previous one but when it came the strap is not a quick release clip but an awkward Velcro strap which is very sharp sometimes if you catch some other part of your body. So not very happy at all. David Pearce"
"My husbands painfully arm and shoulder are now less uncomfortable, shoulder still aches now and again but greatly improved on how it was."
"Haven't noticed an improvement with my dog but friends have with theirs.maybe just an age issue. Worth a shout though"
"I’m very pleased with my bangle. Was a little Sceptical whether it would work or not. But in the last few days I’ve mislead it & my hands are definitely playing me up. Hopefully it will turn up soon, Or I’ll be purchasing another one. Very pleased with the prompt service received."
"My Magnet bracelet has made a real difference to my back pain and I would recommend it to anyone with pain."
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 588 reviews