Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Telephone
"I was really looking forward to wearing my bioflow bangle to relieve aches and pains but for some reason it made me feel worse .which is a shame because I have read very positive reviews"
"Good product. Had one before and wore it daily. Seems to help with my aches and pains. Did have a rubber sport version before to but they don't last too long and snap. Go for the canvas one. Can't fault it. Delivery was extremely prompt and safely packaged. Would recommend to anyone."
"Well made bracelet. I have the copper one which leaves a green stain on my wrist but the stain washes off easily. I suffer with tennis elbow and the bracelet seems to reduce the permanent soreness. Whether it's the bracelet or something psychological I don't know. I wear it 24 hours a day unless my wrists are under water. I am pleased with purchase"
"Golf stainless steel half price £30 about the right price"
"Had one of these bracelets for years until I took it off while sunbathed and someone stole it not to pleased with this new one all the copper has come off inside my friends and family said I should have got the silver one most of us have got these bracelets but not pleased this time sorry"
"Bio flow pet collar and sports bracelet both work great,."
"Wouldn’t be without the bracelet this is the second one I’ve had. There are marvellous"
"Quick service and the items seem to be working well"
"very good and worth a try"
"inprogress"
"Quick prompt service & quality of product very good"
"Just ok not sure that they really make any difference, just heat the legs up so can only really use in cooler weather."
"Excellent product"
"In order to get the colour strapI wanted I had to get a size slightly too small"
"My pain in my joints has almost disappeared with the help of my Bioflow"
"Brilliantt product, I absolutely love it! Practical and fashionable really pleased with my purchase."
"Great"
"bought a bioflow for my wife see finds it very good for the panes she had before ,myself had a bioflow product for years"
"Good service,good product."
"I’m extremely pleased with my magnets. Also my dealings with Bioflow. I received prompt attention."
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 566 reviews