Bioflow Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Click Here

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

"This product suits my husband and is brilliant. I know that it does not always benefit everyone, but it is so beneficial for my husband and it looks good too!"
"Fantastic products. Never without a Bioflow on. Really noticed a difference when I went without wearing it for a few days."
"Difficult one to answer scientifically but it did occur to me the other day that my knees were almost free of stiffness and that I can stand at the work bench for several hours without discomfort. Down to the Bioflow, I don’t know, but no regrets about spending one hundred quid!"
"When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!"
"This collar was recommended by my dog groomer. My dog does seem to be a bit easier on his legs"
"Great success with it l am going to buy one for my Husband"
"Had a dual tone unit which I wore for seven years and it was stolen in an armed robbery. Ordered a new one in November , within three weeks both magnets had broken off, not damaged or hooked on anything just poorly manufactured. Very disappointing!"
Hi Marc, I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your product. All of our metal products come with a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, so please get in touch via email info@bioflow.co.uk or call us 01752 756720. Thank you.
"As far as I can tell it’s really good, my cocker spaniel has been wearing it for a couple of months"
"Really good product wear it all the time"
"Great product. Best looking magnetic bracelet around. Seems to have helped for general aches and pains including back ache."
"My second one and it’s brilliant"
"Originally I bought a Bioflow dog collar and by leaving a review I was entered in to a competition and won a Bioflow wristband. However, as I have a very small wrist they weren’t suitable for me. Customer services were happy for me to gift my prize to a friend who had just undergone hip replacement surgery. He reports that he believes the wristband help relieve some of the pain and discomfort following his operation. He would recommend this product and thanks Bioflow!"
"Having been sceptical of using the bio flow collar i can now say my opinion has changed. My dog was on steroids and several forms of anti inflammatory and pain relief we have been using bioflow for about 4 months and she is off all medications!!! She walks free as a bird and no longer cries when getting up from being led down! She is a GSPxLab and is 10yrs old. I would hand on heart recommend this product I wish I could show anybody who was sceptical like me a video of the transformation! More than 5 out of 5 - Thank you Bioflow!"
"Without exception family members that I have bought bracelets for are over the Moon with the results they are benefiting from having the item."
"Have worn this item all the time since purchasing it, and it has made no difference at all if anything I think my pain is worse and am now trying acupuncture."
Thank you for your review Jane. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had positive results however we wish you the best of luck with finding the right pain relief for you. Kind regards.
"Some days are good another day back with the limp. Could you tell me how they should wear the collar please"
Hi Kathleen, the collar should fit comfortably and not tight, so please make sure you can fit your finger between the collar and neck. The magnet module does not need to stay in a set position. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"We wrote an email about our interest in being representatives of Bioflow for Portugal and you never replied. That's not nice, an email with NO would be more polite. Can we talk for the future? Thank you. Your products are great, maybe some design simplification and more discreet products would be nice, sometimes I found them a bit kitsch. If having a representative for Portugal it's not in your plans would appreciate a communication from you. Thank you."
Hi Pedro. We have emailed you with a new Distributor enquiry form. Please email us at info@bioflow.co.uk or call 01752 756720 for further information. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"Nice bracelet shape but much too heavy to wear every day. I wanted to put it with other bracelets but it’s too clumsy. Very disappointed and don’t even know if it has health benefits because I didn’t wear it but put it in a drawer."
"My husband has had his bioflow for years, and its helped him a lot, but beware ! the magnet fell out. They will not replace the magnet you have to buy a whole new bracelet. Such a waste of a perfectly good bracelet"
"I bought the bioflow bracelet to try and help arthritis in my hands, having had a friend recommend it. Unfortunately it didn't have the same beneficial effect for me. Worth a try, though, as I know it works for some. In the first few months I had a problem with the catch and almost lost it so I contacted the office to ask for advice and was told to send it back for repair. It came back almost by return. The person I spoke to on the phone was efficient and helpful and the repair successful and there was no charge. Great service!"
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews