Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
A friend recommended a Bioflow collar for my ageing spaniel, she was extremely stiff in her joints while out walking and even worse after a rest... Within a day of wearing the collar, she was a completely different dog, she is back to her sprightly, spaniel like self. Thank you Bioflow for helping without the need for medication... Would recommend to anyone, try it before medication!
No change.
I was very disappointed with this as really thought it would help with our pressure problem but it furred iup quickly as the holes are so small and the pressure was not increased due to this. Went back to our original head after a week.
Definitely reduced pain in my wrist
My husband has worn a bioflow for over 15 years and swears by it
The size for my bangle was completely wrong , we measured my wrist but the bangle is at least 20cm too small. I am wearing it but my friends who recommended your company have told me ithe magnets are not in the right place, which explanes why I haven’t noticed any differences in my health, the thing is I bought the bracelet and had it delivered to my mums address in the Uk and I live in Spain so I couldn’t return it, as it was a flying visit, nevertheless a waste of my birthday money, l was recommended to bioflow by some friends who truly believe in the product and both have male and female bracelets and have done for years, so you can imagine my disappointment !
Hi Kay, we're sorry you have experienced a problem with your product. Please email us at info@bioflowdirect.com and we will look into this further for you.

Kind regards, Bioflow Direct
Best products! Great offers
Purchased this for my partner, not sure if it works but he does like wearing it, in fact he doesn’t ever take it off.
The collar are good, but it has not worked as well as it did before on previous dog
Had various bioflow products over the years . My last purchase was a gift for my mother who suffers terribly with arthritis. She has said her wrist has not flared up once since wearing the bioflow bracelet . Very pleased customers
Had a Bioflow band a few years ago for my son. He outgrew it and these are great.
I and my husband and last three dogs have all worn Bioflow magnets and found them to be very beneficial with my dogs and ourselves still playing sports, I am now 75 and my husband 76, two dogs are competing in Agility competitions with the collie now 12 years of age still doing 3 classes on the day.
The straps do not always last long. I have a metal one and the clasps are always working loose. Good customer service. Rather expensive as there are good, cheaper types that work just as well.
Quality product well priced and liquified and efficient ordering and delivery.
The collar I bought for my old lab cross certainly worked and her limp is so much better, some days no limp at all and she now keeps up with the rest of the pack.
Beautiful bracelet, looks stylish and easy to wear
This is the second bracelet i have bought as a present, very pleased with both purchases. Think its time to buy one for myself
Speedy delivery and lovely packaging....none of which is as important as the product, which not only looks fab, feels fab, fits beautifully, but my aches and pains have definitely improved. I used to get over 3-4 headaches a week, which needed 4 painkillers to fix..... after wearing the bracelet for just a few weeks, I can happily say I've had only one headache. Absolutely amazing.
Strap has broken on the last two wristbands - neither was much more than a year old, if that
Hi John, I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your products, one of which you purchased in July 2018. All of our sport products come with a 6 month guarantee. If we can help further please email info@bioflowdirect.com. Kind regards.
I didn’t like the bio flow braclet I have recently bought. It just does feel right a rubber type braclet. I have gone back to using my cooper bio flow Which to be honest has about had it but I prefer this. Sorry to give this sort of feed back. Your service I cannot daily. Regards.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews