Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
This has really helped an older, stiffer dog. Thought we'd try it as it couldn't do any harm and didn't want to go down the drug route.
I purchased a Bioflow bracelet to try and help the pain from arthritis in my right wrist. I am a keen tennis player and was taking a lot of ibuprofen to allow myself to grip the racquet properly. Thinking this was not a good long term solution I decided to try some energetic medicine as a less harmful long term solution. Since I have been wearing a Bioflow band I have not needed to take any anti-inflammatory painkiller and can play tennis without any pain - I know I still have arthritis in my wrist as I can 'feel' it but it gives me minimal pain and loss of function. I have recommended Bioflow to others with different chronic wrist pains causing difficulties with daily living and they have reported similar improvements. My band is also very attractive on my wrist so also looks good!
Have used Bioflow products for a number of years, both for myself and for my dogs & cats. I find the products of good quality, reasonably priced and more importantly help with minor health and joint issues.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Purchased numerous wristbands from this company and always first class service for a first class product that works without a doubt 👍
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Brilliant for me , no pain anywhere , excellent device , well worth the price , a must for all pain relief , although I’ve had this bracket for at least 10yrs
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Reduced pain and made movements easier
This bracelet has freed me from my migraines, brilliant. !!!
Perfect
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
I had pain in my hip joints especially at night. Since wearing the bioflow strap this has reduced considerably
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
Nice bracelet but not sure it works
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
A little disappointed that for the money it cost me it leaves green marks all over my wrist .
Thank you for your review. The Duo is not plated therefore this product may produce a naturally occurring green or black deposit on the skin. This can be easily washed off the skin with soap and water. Kind regards, Bioflow
I have not bought a bracelet or anything recently.
However, I do swear by them.
Sadly mine broke recently and I as told by that it could not be mended.
I am wondering if I should replace it, but they are quite expensive.
For now I am using an even older one!
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
This latest Elite was the second one purchased and both are working well reducing the pain of our arthritic joints.
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
I have had a wristband for 15 years and only take it off to shower. My right arm will not work with out it.
I would recommend BIOFLOW TO ANY ONE best thing I brought
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
Arrived within three days great product.
No effect whatsoever
Currently awaiting a replacement Monet bracelet which is loosing it's plating...despite several emails it has still not arrived.
If you want longevity from a bracelet, DON'T BUY from Bioflow. I purchased my bracelet some 3 years ago, a pin holding the bracelet together has dislodged and been lost. I have been advised by an anonymous employee at Bioflow they cannot repair when I asked for a discount on a replacement, they offered a derisory 10% discount. Hardly good customer service!!!
Seems to have made a great bit of difference & I'm personally really pleased with the quality of the product & the comfort of wearing it through the day.
I bought this product for my partner who had lost her previous, very old, sports magnet. She loves it. A bonus is she can go in the shower or go swimming with it on. It's a lovely looking magnet and the colour is fantastic. She doesn't feel that it is as efficient as her old one but is happy with it anyway.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 787 reviews