Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
Bioflow 5 star review on 15th December 2017
Ronald
Good service and delivery and nice product but has made no difference to my joints.
Excellent
I purchased the monet (silver), the pain in my knee has since disappear, however it quickly turned dull no longer shiny anymore, and looks very dull.
Both myself And a past dog have well used the product. Works esp the dog as to bim it was just a collar.
I was disappointed as I thought I had replaced it with a similar copper bracelet after a magnet in my old one perished. The new one would not bend to make it tighter so was too big on my wrist. I gave it away 😔
Neat easy to wear.
Highly recommended. I have 3 now.
I ordered a Duo Bangle which arrived promptly. The quality seems excellent but the gap is so small it was impossible to get it onto my wrist. It would not even go on to my wife's wrist. I returned it and it was immediately credited.
I wore a bioflo for many years I gave to someone to try ,and never got it back After a couple of years my back became painful 2 months after purchasing my new Bioflow my back is a lot less painful I have no hesitation in recommending Bioflow
No problem, as described
Bioflow is a wonderful product, I purchased a collar for my 13 year old dog which has really helped her. Easy to order and received very quickly.
My husband & I first bought one each many years ago & recently the strap broke on his which is why we bought him another. Last year during lockdown I lost mine the catch had after many years wasn’t holding tight & because I had been gardening was convinced it must be in the compost but after a couple of months my son found it down the side of the chair I said that I wasn’t sure if it did any good when he reminded me that I’d been in a lot of pain recently - I’ll say no more except the catch is now secured with a small gold safety pin!
I’m amazed how great this product is. My general arthritis is really reduced. I wear it full time
A good service and product
I have been wearing a bioflow braclelet for over 15 years. Within a week my pain levels had dropped considerably. I have also bought collars for my dogs as they get elderly and have seem the improvement in all of them.
This is like a magic bracelet. It eases the arthritis and looks good!
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
does exactly what it says on the tin, if i have a minor criticism the measurements for the wristband are very precise if like me you have wrists of slightly different sizes...????
great thank you. eases my back and no problems gardening.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Excellent equine magnetic boots
"Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Brilliant cannot fault the results I have experienced
Bioflow is rated 4.35 based on 895 reviews