Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
I cannot fault this service, would recommend Bike Sure to friends.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
As a disabled motorist, I dreaded arranging insurance for my car. Having just bought my first adapted motorbike, I can honestly say that buying insurance with Bikesure has been a breath of fresh air. The young lady I spoke to on the phone was courteous, knowledgeable and above all sympathetic to my needs. Great price too!
straight forward like 1-2-3
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Very good insurance provider, would recommend to anyone
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Great service very pleased with my insurance
Can't really fault
Quality service
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Their customer service is not at all what you would expect. I had to contact them with a change of address and, not only did my insurance premium rise despite my bike moving from a 'front garden' to a 'locked garage' but the customer services weren't particularly helpful other than saying that it was done on the crime in the area... I was moving from an urban area with a relatively high crime rate to a sub-urban area with a low crime rate. The second time I contacted them was to re-new and the advisor said 'you tell me what other quotes you have an we will see if we can match them'. I said 'how about you tell me your best and I'll let you know whether I'm interested' to which he replied 'it's not going to work like that'. He then produced quotes that were £300 more than I have just renewed for and tried to convince me that it was the service that I was paying for...
easy and staght forward
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
If you have a custom bike do NOT insure with this company, I sent a description of the changes I had made and then photos to back it up, three times they sent me the wrong documents and three times they upped the price, they were arrogant, uninformative and very misleading. steer well clear of this company.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Hi Barry, Sorry to hear about this. If you would like to send some details over to socialmedia@adrianflux.co.uk, I would be happy to look into this for you. Kind Regards Dan
JUST READ THE REVIEWS SURE WISH I HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WILL NEVER EVER USE AGAIN AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO MY WORST ENEMY
poor
1st Class service, second to none *****
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
It's nearly a year ago since I took out the policy but It all seemed pretty straight forward. I don't remember any hassle and no problem with it being a vintage vehicle.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Sorry I can't add anything here as my policy ended after 4 months with a serious accident that wrote my bike off and nearly wrote me off. My wife sorted the claim and we got back a fair amount of the value of my comprehensively insured new Bike and I'm no longer in a position to take out a motorcycle policy in future so my review is really fairly basic. I don't remember any problems when signing up in the first place so this is just a general comment that I don't think is really relevant to testimony on such a brief relationship with the agent.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Average service, will wait and see what they can do, for me this year , for my next years bike insurance for my RF 600
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Will use again as long as still competative.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Everything is perfect Very good company .
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Quick and easy to set up.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Well worth looking at, even for multi bike policies. .
Bikesure is rated 3.27 based on 102 reviews