Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
What a JOKE of a company, my son paid £1450 for his first bike insurance, he paid for the full year upfront. Unfortunately, he was Robbed at knife point after only 2 days, hey don’t want to know. Passed us to underwriters who are totally useless, we paid access protection, but they said that’s nothing to do with them and they are still deducting the access?? STAY AWAY I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE COME ACROSS SUCH AN UNPROFECTIONAL SERVICE, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE LETTER OR ANY CONTACT FROM THEM IT’S A COSTANT BATTLE TO GET ANYWHERE!!!!
I insured my bike for £129 and cancelled it within 12 hours and they have the cheek to refund me just £44. They've sent me the same letter twice trying to justify the charges but its clear to see that's plain robbery. They'll be the cheapest when I look again next year but will I go with them? Not a chance in hell. Refund my money. cust ref: 395288528
Your service is good
I called up to cancel my policy. i was expecting the £30 cancellation charge. The terms of business state that it would be a £30 cancelation charge. What i was disgusted to see is they feel the need to charge an extra £80.80 commision.... i spoke to an advisor who refused to give me his name and left me on hold for 20 minutes to find out if he was aloud to give out his managers name.... her name is Lucy and Lucy isn't aloud to speak to any customers as she is the customer service manager and she manages the staff..... Customers are not aloud to speak to any manager. This company have hidden charges in the terms of business. I would avoid this company! Do not use! I will be looking to take this further!
Incompetent staff with no ability to make any considered decisions on how to progress enquiries. Company unwilling to allow you to speak to any supervisor or a staff member able to appropriately deal with enquiries. Attempted to charge admin fee for amending NCB in addition quote a additional cost of over £80 for a one year discrepancy In NCD!! Intended to charge in excess of £180 to cancel a 3 week policy!!! Strongly advise to look elswhere Without Prejudice.
Questions answered online were followed up on the phone after full payment was taken. More in depth questions were asked on the phone resulting in my annual premium increasing by three times the original quote. Cancellation fee's were three quarters the cost of the annual premium. Sort your online questions out before you take peoples money. Very misleading and dishonest
Rubbish. Avoid at all costs. Charging £150 more than the orginal quote and if I cancel the policy that didn’t even start it costs £89. Absolutely ridiculous. £285 for a 50 cc what a joke
I took a policy through them on saturday (online quote) £100 cheaper than everyone else, great. The policy was due to start on monday. I paid the full premium £215. 23 happy days. On tuesday i get an email from them to validate my policy, made the call a young lady said i had on the proposal form stated i owned the bike since june 2018 i hadn't i only bought the bike on the 6th june two weeks ago, i said sorry if i made a mistake it's easily done. Then i couldn't believe what she said, basically because i had put the wrong date in that it invalidates the policy and therefore they would be removing the discount they had allowed for me ownung the bike for two years( i have never heard of any company giving discount for owning a bike any amount of time) anyhow it could be sorted if i paid another £450, i think that what she said as i had difficulty understandig her she spoke so fast (i asked her to talk slower twice) in other words it was going to cost somewhere in the region of £650 or i could cancel the policy, so i cancelled then she rubbed salt in the wound by sayiny it would cost £25 or £35 for something plus £60 cancellation fee. Fifteen minutes later i get an email saying my refund is £126. 15, thats £88. 85 for a typing error. I've had bike insurance for 46years and never had to deal with a company like this. What about starting a facebook page for dissatisfied bikesure customers???.. They should be investigated. Avoid avoid avoid avoid.
We got a quote from CompareTheMarket for BikeSure cover for my daughter' scooter. Daughter is unemployed but we thought we'd add commuting to the policy in anticipation of her getting a job. The transaction was accepted and we were issued with the certificate of insurance. BikeSure then slapped on a £276 policy change fee as they say you can't commute if you are unemployed. This was despite the quote system accepting the details we gave it A full new policy from BikeSure, without commuting, is approx £280. Really disappointed with BikeSure over this - we cancelled the policy and we're only getting about £100 back from our £320 policy - having been insured for a mere 14 days. A rather expensive experience and we feel we're being unfairly punished and ripped off with this. I'll certainly not recommend or use BikeSure in the future.
I have motorbike insurance with this company for 3 vehicles and I will not be renewing next year. Part of my cover includes breakdown and roadside assistance however when I had a puncture lastnight on the way homw from work I rang the helpline which is supposed to be 24/7 but was shocked to hear from 2 seperate operators that they will not be able to help me and that should phone their office between office hours. They have the worst service available and I would stay clear of them.
I used the MCN comparison website for insurance quotes and decided to go with Bikesure (Had I known they are Adrian Flux Insurance, I would not have gone with them, due to appalling customer service some years ago!!) I paid my £137.00 online for 12 months insurance immediately however, I discovered it was an elaborate SCAM! I can concur with reviews from other dissatisfied customers that this company will happily take your money online, then within a matter of hours, will e-mail you, to threaten you that they will cancel your policy and to call them urgently. When I called them to cancel my policy due to my dissatisfaction with their their online scam - They offered a refund of only £48.39 after I had paid them £137.00 less than 24 hours ago. It was only after I said I was unhappy and was going to contact the Insurance Ombudsman next, that they increased their refund to £78.39. I was told that they could not transfer me to their complaints dept, which after reading reviews on here, they don`t appear to have one, hence this poor review and my next call to the Insurance Ombudsman - Surely in this day and age of regulation this scam cannot be legal? I couldn`t be more unhappy with their attitude or business practices - beware of this scam!!!
Helpful and friendly staff but as a broker they love a hidden charge for cancellation of policies
Painfully unhelpful, inefficient. Their sister company Adrian Flux had a claim registered against me which they've since removed as it was a mistake. Sent additional proof from my partners insurance company and now they're still asking for more proof. I asked if they could not directly check with Flux or my partners insurance and they're not interested. More interested in just telling me they're going to cancel the policy instead which is super helpful.
Not impressed at all, bought insurance next day had to phone them to validate, was told I made a mistake on bike purchase date, had to pay another £47 which I really couldn't afford I asked to cancel but it would have cost £60 cancellation fee plus 2 days insurance, policy was just over £90 can't believe they scam pensioner, shame on them😕
Helpful and friendly
Very helpful, and friendly service. Will definitely use again when it comes to renew my insurance.
Due to house being sold and cannot move into our wee cottage due to tenant refusing to leave, Bikesure cancelled my insurance (6 months to run) as my wife and I are in temporary accommodation. They are giving me £26 on a policy costing hundreds. Do not use there attitude was belligerent at best did not listen were not interested I am disgusted as my temporary homelessness no reason for cancellation...
Update from previous 2 star review. After I complained about they charging of 56£ without even been asked of what my garage was made of, and sending a picture of my motorcycle inside they garage and they wrongly assumed it was made of wood (due to the finishing of the garage on the outside at the front be made of wood) when the structure is made of concrete block with cement and small red rocks finishing on the outside by the sides and back. And after sending some more pictures of the inside walls and outside, they realised their mistake and cancelled the request for the extra 56£ and send apologies for their mistake. An humble attitude which made me a bit happier. But, they should correct in the future the way they do this procedures in order to not worry their valuable customers out on asking loads of documents, showing clear signs of no trust. And be more clear with their questionnaire regarding the quotes and to ask and not to assume. I will keep using their service if they don’t mess up again.
Another Adrian Flux company trading by another name to avoid their poor reputation. Lack any customer service, overcharges and keeps money when policies are cancelled. I will be taking my money elsewhere and i would advise you to do the same.
The worst company I ever had!!!! I got a quote for bike insurance and I paid for that, next few day received an email that your policy at risk of losing or will be cancelled if I will not call them and confirm some questions!i have call them and a lady asked my some questions i haven't heard good what she asked me,she said if i not talk good English to ask one of my friend to talk with her or my policy will be cancelled,stupid lady!a friend talk with f.. lady she said I will need to pay more £113 ,or cancellation fee £60 even if my policy haven't started!RIP OFF COMPANY NOT RECOMMEND IT ANYONE!
Bikesure is rated 3.19 based on 107 reviews