Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Helpful and friendly staff but as a broker they love a hidden charge for cancellation of policies
Disappointing 'Best price' on renewal 25% more expensive than reputable competitior.
Not the cheapwest but was convenient
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Not very straight forward but cheap. Staff don't pass on information very well.
Documents did eventually arrive
Updated from earlier. Rep from Bike sure replied promptly to my complaint - could not reinstate the contract because it had been cancelled 10 days earlier. I set up another contract with them, they dismissed the cancellation fee (which was unfair in the first place). 60% of the contract fee was returned in total. I accept partial fault for not reading emails but the fact that they cancelled my service and left me driving my bike uninsured without making an effort to know that I am aware of the situation is very poor, illegal and very dangerous. 3 stars is based on policy coverage, value and ease of communication despite this mess, I think they are a reputable company, just make sure you abide with all their conditions and check they have received the supporting info.
I have been with this company since it's inception , and I have been relatively content with their price and service. however I CHANGED MY BIKE DURING THE Insurance period. I was HORRIFIED by the amount they demanded for a SIMPLE substitution. I paid, as it was the only logical course open to me, but I have not FORGOTTEN , They have wasted the goodwill we jointly had during a long period of time. G.T.Freeman.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
By far to much paper work to down load , cost me a fortune in paper and INK. Next time it will have to be completed by post or i will go elsewhere.
Can't really fault
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Their customer service is not at all what you would expect. I had to contact them with a change of address and, not only did my insurance premium rise despite my bike moving from a 'front garden' to a 'locked garage' but the customer services weren't particularly helpful other than saying that it was done on the crime in the area... I was moving from an urban area with a relatively high crime rate to a sub-urban area with a low crime rate. The second time I contacted them was to re-new and the advisor said 'you tell me what other quotes you have an we will see if we can match them'. I said 'how about you tell me your best and I'll let you know whether I'm interested' to which he replied 'it's not going to work like that'. He then produced quotes that were £300 more than I have just renewed for and tried to convince me that it was the service that I was paying for...
Bikesure is rated 3.18 based on 106 reviews