Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Avoid at all cost ???
I took a policy through them on saturday (online quote) £100 cheaper than everyone else, great. The policy was due to start on monday. I paid the full premium £215. 23 happy days. On tuesday i get an email from them to validate my policy, made the call a young lady said i had on the proposal form stated i owned the bike since june 2018 i hadn't i only bought the bike on the 6th june two weeks ago, i said sorry if i made a mistake it's easily done. Then i couldn't believe what she said, basically because i had put the wrong date in that it invalidates the policy and therefore they would be removing the discount they had allowed for me ownung the bike for two years( i have never heard of any company giving discount for owning a bike any amount of time) anyhow it could be sorted if i paid another £450, i think that what she said as i had difficulty understandig her she spoke so fast (i asked her to talk slower twice) in other words it was going to cost somewhere in the region of £650 or i could cancel the policy, so i cancelled then she rubbed salt in the wound by sayiny it would cost £25 or £35 for something plus £60 cancellation fee. Fifteen minutes later i get an email saying my refund is £126. 15, thats £88. 85 for a typing error. I've had bike insurance for 46years and never had to deal with a company like this. What about starting a facebook page for dissatisfied bikesure customers???.. They should be investigated. Avoid avoid avoid avoid.
I have motorbike insurance with this company for 3 vehicles and I will not be renewing next year. Part of my cover includes breakdown and roadside assistance however when I had a puncture lastnight on the way homw from work I rang the helpline which is supposed to be 24/7 but was shocked to hear from 2 seperate operators that they will not be able to help me and that should phone their office between office hours. They have the worst service available and I would stay clear of them.
I used the MCN comparison website for insurance quotes and decided to go with Bikesure (Had I known they are Adrian Flux Insurance, I would not have gone with them, due to appalling customer service some years ago!!) I paid my £137.00 online for 12 months insurance immediately however, I discovered it was an elaborate SCAM! I can concur with reviews from other dissatisfied customers that this company will happily take your money online, then within a matter of hours, will e-mail you, to threaten you that they will cancel your policy and to call them urgently. When I called them to cancel my policy due to my dissatisfaction with their their online scam - They offered a refund of only £48.39 after I had paid them £137.00 less than 24 hours ago. It was only after I said I was unhappy and was going to contact the Insurance Ombudsman next, that they increased their refund to £78.39. I was told that they could not transfer me to their complaints dept, which after reading reviews on here, they don`t appear to have one, hence this poor review and my next call to the Insurance Ombudsman - Surely in this day and age of regulation this scam cannot be legal? I couldn`t be more unhappy with their attitude or business practices - beware of this scam!!!
Painfully unhelpful, inefficient. Their sister company Adrian Flux had a claim registered against me which they've since removed as it was a mistake. Sent additional proof from my partners insurance company and now they're still asking for more proof. I asked if they could not directly check with Flux or my partners insurance and they're not interested. More interested in just telling me they're going to cancel the policy instead which is super helpful.
Not impressed at all, bought insurance next day had to phone them to validate, was told I made a mistake on bike purchase date, had to pay another £47 which I really couldn't afford I asked to cancel but it would have cost £60 cancellation fee plus 2 days insurance, policy was just over £90 can't believe they scam pensioner, shame on them😕
Due to house being sold and cannot move into our wee cottage due to tenant refusing to leave, Bikesure cancelled my insurance (6 months to run) as my wife and I are in temporary accommodation. They are giving me £26 on a policy costing hundreds. Do not use there attitude was belligerent at best did not listen were not interested I am disgusted as my temporary homelessness no reason for cancellation...
Another Adrian Flux company trading by another name to avoid their poor reputation. Lack any customer service, overcharges and keeps money when policies are cancelled. I will be taking my money elsewhere and i would advise you to do the same.
The worst company I ever had!!!! I got a quote for bike insurance and I paid for that, next few day received an email that your policy at risk of losing or will be cancelled if I will not call them and confirm some questions!i have call them and a lady asked my some questions i haven't heard good what she asked me,she said if i not talk good English to ask one of my friend to talk with her or my policy will be cancelled,stupid lady!a friend talk with f.. lady she said I will need to pay more £113 ,or cancellation fee £60 even if my policy haven't started!RIP OFF COMPANY NOT RECOMMEND IT ANYONE!
Had to send documents. Admittedly I left it til last minute but couldn't log on to my online account, I sent to reservation the password and got into my sons account. So phoned them with my registration and they said I didn't have a policy. They've now cancelled my policy and it will cost me a lump of money to reinsure with them. Going somewhere else
Took out a policy there were only 2 options of where I kept bike, street or garage, mine is a locked compound beside house. They rang me to confirm this and said I could not have that option as it wasn't a garage, my policy went from £167 to £514 which no one is going to take so decided to cancel. Only had policy 12 hours and they are trying to charge my £60 admin and £28 cancellation absolutely ridiculous!! The lady on the phone spoke to me like a 2 year old and said it was my fault, which I admit but no orher option were offered,but surely you have a 14 day cooling off period, I understand an admin charge maybe applicable but £88 for less than 12 hours is unacceptable. When I asked to speak to a manager none available which I don't believe. Waiting to hear from the complaints department. But won't hold my breath!
Stay well clear, seems good to begin with (the deal) then they want all these details previous bills, photos of the property bike security to floor they don’t state any of this before you take the policy out and then threaten you with cancelation so within 23hrs from finding it online from go compare then received the email from bike sure about the policy, I cancelled and they took off £59.36 for cancelling the policy, Mad & Why?? As they don’t tell you when you take it out, when I spoke to them on the phone they’re not helpful, Don’t waste your time use someone else
Completed info online - accepted - took £330 and then emailed me to ring them to validate it. Gave them the same details that the named driver - my son was 22 and they said they will not cover as he is under 25. THE BEST BIT -- they then stated they would cancel the policy (not even started yet and only taken out 6 hours early) and deduct £30 cancellation fee!! Had to argue for ages before they gave up. Apparently they do not have a complaints procedure other than the unhelpful person on the phone. Do not believe what you see/get online.
Got a call 2 days after taking payment to ask questions about my policy, ive been using one of the comparison sites and been saving my details for quick quotes on different bikes for a couple of months, at the time i was working for deliveroo which stopped when i sold the 125cc to upgrade after passing my test, so when filling out the actual form for bike sure i stated no second employment, they questioned me over the phone and i stated that i do not work for deliveroo and just work full time, deliveroo was only a means for extra funds so i could buy myself a nicer bike, the lady speaks with her manager and gets back on the phone to say that my insurance is void and i have to pay the 80 pound cancellation fee with the only explanation of, "you stated on the comparison site", so why accept? Just to make me pay then cancel and make me pay the cancellation aswell? Now i have to deal with £200 ontop of my quotes due to having insurance voided. Disgusting service and despicable money grabbers, pay that little bit extra for MCE or Bennets its not worth the risk
charge me 95% of my money when cancel as i sold my motorbike just after a month renewing my policy
Sold my bike ~1 month into the policy and got a refund of ~20% of the policy value with no explanation as to why it was such a small amount. Clearly charging extortionate fees to cancel or amend policies without giving any details or justification.
They ripped me off, £60 pounds for 2 days insurance I never knew I had
Insured my bike with them yesterday, today got a text message to call cust service. I was told as I have not mentioned my 5 year old CAR claim while taking out a BIKE policy, hence I will be charged an extra £84/- I asked for the policy to be cancelled as it was not worth spending that much. I was hoping for a full refund as the policy was only bought a day before. I was told that i will be charged a cancellation fee of £30/- and 2 day charge of £44/-The total cost of the policy was £147/- for 365 days, how was this calculated, I don't know. There was no point arguing, so I accepted whatever was refunded. I should have read the reviews before. Please avoid at all costs!!!
Cancelled bike insurance with 3 months left wasn’t due a refund.i wanted to transfer new bike to remaking 3 months quoted 300 pound got it from different company for a year for 318 pounds.
I have been trying to renew for over an hour on the phone passed from pillar to post no one in the office has a clue then got told to call back never use this company
Bikesure is rated 3.29 based on 101 reviews