Bikesure Reviews

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Categories:
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance

How would you rate Bikesure?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Avoid them, they are not as good as they advertised. RIP off prices and fail to give what you ask for, too many hidden charges. Lots of questions, photograph requests, paperwork requests. There was no trust at all. I asked a question and unexpectedly they cancelled my policy 2 weeks later and demanded hundreds of pounds! Even after taking a deposit from me already. Other insurers provided me the cover I required."
"Filled out my quote on go compare along with the additional mods on my bike, when I got my docs through after purchase, the mods, overnight parking address was different to what was on my quoting form,I was told I’d lied on my form, they cancelled my insurance and kept my deposit as admin charge. Steer clear of Bikesure, rip off underhand business."
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Best service."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good reliable insurance provider"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful and very good priced couldn’t ask for any more"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy to sort and good value"
Oliver Robbins
Verified Reviewer
"I believe bike sure trying to charge me £280 for changing correspondence address but keeping my bike at the same address as it has always been (my mother's address as she has a garage) is totally unreasonable as I have always had a different correspondence address to where the bike is stored. I'm also disappointed that when I asked about would it be cheaper if I moved my bike to correspondence address I was told it won't make a difference without the person actually checking. I believe charging someone roughly £80 to cancel is also daylight robbery... I'm very disappointed Then to top this off I reviewed them on trust pilot and they replied saying they would look into it and never got back to me."
"Quoted online,paid online,very easy"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Having had a blameless driving and riding record since the 1960s and then having to stop using the bike for 4 years due to hand surgery and unable to ride a bike, I was horrified that my premium had trebled."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Bikesure seem okay so far, have not made any claims yet I don't want to unless it is really necessary!"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Disappointing 'Best price' on renewal 25% more expensive than reputable competitior."
"They paid me out quick enough when i had an accident but useless when it came to claiming against the cause of the accident"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very helpful and efficient company."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very expensive for a 125cc but still a better deal than I found on compare sites"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Not the cheapwest but was convenient"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Bikesure was recommended to me by Gocompare as offering comprehensive cover. I paid for an insurance policy and later received documentation for the policy. I feel the insurance offered amounts to abuse, eg insurance payouts may not be offered if the bike is stolen or damaged while not attached to a ground anchor. This would preclude any commuting or social use of the scooter. I cancelled the policy for this clause among others that left my scooter with essentially no cover and in the cancellation, lost £40.37. I blame Bikesure and Gocompare for hosting such a poor quality insurer of questionable standards. I feel hugely frustrated at this poor service in both policy terms and in the fee extracted for cancellation. I am going to be sharing this opinion on all possible platforms to educate future customers of this issue and will enquire into the legality of their insurance documents."
"Quick and easy policy to set up. No hidden charges. I cancelled due to selling my bike but that was also simple to do and I wasn’t pressurised by the call centre."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very clear and easy to set up also the cheapest"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago