Bikesure Reviews

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Categories:
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy

Telephone
"Don't know exactly as I've not had to claim but all seems well the real test will be renewal.. If it's cheaper or dearer.. And we all know how that goes.."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Transferred from compare the market.com to buy insurance, checked through policy as best as I could, noticed that ncd protection wasn't mentioned anywhere? What else isn't? Additional price than quoted. (Spoke to agent to clarify), however on compare the market it's definitely there which I'd included? So I checked on review sites for customer satisfaction, not the best write ups etc. I'd rather have clarity from the off and good reviews so decided to give them a miss this time, to avoid insurance problems in the future (maybe compare the market.coms fault? Example Bennetts insurance quote was increased once I transferred to their web site from compare the market.com? MCE increased by £180, reduced by £130 on pointing out, but still £50 higher in 2 days lol) buyer beware, these are unscrupulous insurance companies."
"Very efficient and prompt service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Would be better if u could get my bike bike insurance cheaper"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Very poor indeed. Tried to take out a policy and then they said I had a claim. Which I didn't - it was me reporting a scratch on a car, which cost insurance companies nothing as I or anyone else did not claim a sausage. They tried to increase my premium by £57 on a £100 policy as a result, I then cancelled (for more than one reason), and they retained a portion of the money. Thieves."
"Gave a decent price and that, in the main, was what I was after."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Kept taken to much money out my bike and kept cancelling my policy don't spend money here I recommend principal insure great company and very affordable"
"very efficient when setting up"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Excellent customer service, every question answered & they make any transaction as easy as possible...... Really did make it as easy as walking into a shop. The only difference was, I never had cue & they are very clear & responsive. What's really nice if they say they will call you back, they do & they take the time to help you understand any answers or queries throughout & thoroughly x"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"charge me 95% of my money when cancel as i sold my motorbike just after a month renewing my policy"
"Sold my bike ~1 month into the policy and got a refund of ~20% of the policy value with no explanation as to why it was such a small amount. Clearly charging extortionate fees to cancel or amend policies without giving any details or justification."
"Excellent service & staff. Good price"
"Well Bikesure gave one of the better prices!!"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"Way overcharged for cancelling policy and was very rude to me about me bringing this up"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"They ripped me off, £60 pounds for 2 days insurance I never knew I had"
"Good company to deal with good customer care have had to phone them when I got a new bike and they swapped my details over on the phone for me very pleased with their service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"Yes I would say the insurance has been very good so far.but not had to claim so can't comment on that part of it."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"Insured my bike with them yesterday, today got a text message to call cust service. I was told as I have not mentioned my 5 year old CAR claim while taking out a BIKE policy, hence I will be charged an extra £84/- I asked for the policy to be cancelled as it was not worth spending that much. I was hoping for a full refund as the policy was only bought a day before. I was told that i will be charged a cancellation fee of £30/- and 2 day charge of £44/-The total cost of the policy was £147/- for 365 days, how was this calculated, I don't know. There was no point arguing, so I accepted whatever was refunded. I should have read the reviews before. Please avoid at all costs!!!"
"Cancelled bike insurance with 3 months left wasn’t due a refund.i wanted to transfer new bike to remaking 3 months quoted 300 pound got it from different company for a year for 318 pounds."
Bikesure is rated 3.44 based on 78 reviews