Bikesure Reviews

Categories:
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance

Telephone

How would you rate Bikesure ?

"Avoid! Another Ponzi scheme. At the beginning you will get an email that you are all set but few days later they will bombard you with extra questions while charging £30 amin fees on each occasion."
"Bikesure are the company that makes it legal to steal people's hard earned money! I paid in full to insure my zx10 then 2 days later they cancelled my policy and charged me for doing so, all because they are sister company to Adrian flux and I had to claim from them because my van was stolen a couple of years before. Do not let yourself be a victim of daylight legal robbery! Absolute scum bags!"
"Set up a policy 19th august 2018 through go compare. Filled out all the online questions and submitted it. They took the £18 deposit for the first month and it was to be £13 each month going forward. I got several telephone calls, an email and a letter all stating that they needed more information from me before they would release the policy documents to me and that if I didn't provide such info then the policy would be invalid. So i rang and spoke to them on 22nd august 2019, where I was interrogated further on ridiculous questions and then told they would email me a load of forms I needed to fill out before I could have my policy completed. They wanted me to fill out a mileage form (how many miles I travel a week) they wanted a picture of my driving license, a picture of my garage and security measures and some other forms. So I decided to cancel because I did not want to send pictures of all that or deal with the thousands of questions (NEVER had this with any other company!) They told me to cancel it would mean they would be keeping the £18 deposit plus a fee of £43.14 for the days I was covered (3 days!!) I told them they're not getting any thing from me and they threatened a debt collector - go ahead! Its disgusting! The deposit should have covered the first month! I asked her how on earth she worked it out as £43.14 for three days but for the whole month its £13?! Despicable company! I will not be paying the "3 days cover" or recommending them to anyone! PLUS i hadn't even got my policy completed according to them so how can they possibly think they can charge me?!"
"very efficient when setting up"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Really poor experience with Bikesure today! Had a policy for one month, called today to change my bike to new one to be told that the policy would cost £2,500. Told the advisor that I have had quotes online far lower than this and could she look into it for me, to be told "Nope, nothing they can do". To add insult to injury they charged me £75 to cancel the policy I had (reduced from £90 as a goodwill gesture). I went online and got exactly the same policy from Lexham for £600 fully comp! I work in the bike industry selling new bikes so I know how they system works, and I also know I will not be recommending Bikesure to any of my customers in the future."
"Charged me a fortune for only two months insurance when I cancelled it. Offered a £29 refund on a £200 policy. I said they were having a laugh so they increased it to £60 refund. Why not do that up front - because they our out to rob you at every chance. Took my new business to Performance direct and will never use Bikesure again"
"Excellent customer service, every question answered & they make any transaction as easy as possible...... Really did make it as easy as walking into a shop. The only difference was, I never had cue & they are very clear & responsive. What's really nice if they say they will call you back, they do & they take the time to help you understand any answers or queries throughout & thoroughly x"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I would never ever go to them if was last place on this earth said yeah to me tuck my money then rand me up said no we don't want to insure me over somet to do when I was 17 what was nothing to do with driving and I am 26 now and now i have to pay them 40 pound after saying no to me haha worse place never even got any of my paper work sent to me I will tell every one never go to this place"
"A cornucopia of hidden charges they lay on you on the threat of cancelling your policy. Accidentally put you have 4 years no claims instead of 3? That's a £165 addition to your policy or we'll keep your money and cancel your policy, absolutely absurd they can get away with this, I'll be contacted the FSO about them but I highly recommend your avoid this provider."
"Awful Customer Service, Large Fee's for Simple Changes & Completely the wrong information taken upon the start of the insurance. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE."
"I have today been told by this insurance company, Bikesure, that i am being charged 35 pounds for non disclosure. I compared the market, and then chose Bikesure , filled out all their questions on line.and did not withhold any information and all information asked for was correct. I am refusing to pay this extortion , and the extremely aggressive and rude woman at Bikesure said she would cancel the policy and set a debt collector on me! Seems to me this is a deliberate ploy to obtain money from unsuspecting punters. I would like to know how many people this has affected . I am not having this , i am bloody outraged! This needs exposing , through the courts if necessary!"
"charge me 95% of my money when cancel as i sold my motorbike just after a month renewing my policy"
"do not use bikesure ever..all they are after is money customer care is 0 out of 10.. bikesure are scammers holding me ransom £50"
"After buying the policy I have been asked to contact Bikesure as "my policy was in danger of cancellation". As I called them I have been informed that my policy will be doubled in price. I have cancelled the policy and requested a full refund as the policy haven't even started yet. I was told that there is a £25 nonrefundable charge on the policy. I have been charged £25 for nothing. Waste of time and money."
"Sold my bike ~1 month into the policy and got a refund of ~20% of the policy value with no explanation as to why it was such a small amount. Clearly charging extortionate fees to cancel or amend policies without giving any details or justification."
"Excellent service & staff. Good price"
"Well Bikesure gave one of the better prices!!"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Way overcharged for cancelling policy and was very rude to me about me bringing this up"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"They ripped me off, £60 pounds for 2 days insurance I never knew I had"
Bikesure is rated 3.18 based on 82 reviews