Bikesure Reviews

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Categories:
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance

How would you rate Bikesure ?

John
"Took out insurance with Bikesure. Sent through proof of NCB. After a week Bikesure emailed to ask for more documents to prove NCB (apparently the renewal from previous insurer showing policy number and number of years NCB entitlement wasn't enough). Bikesure then wanted to charge me more, so I cancelled and was charged a cancellation fee of £50. Beware of disreputable bike insurance brokers!"
"Absolutely livid, set up insurance online, answering all the questions, they emailed asking us to call due to some missing information, they went over a couple of questions and rectified any issues (not much at all) then proceeded to tell me they wanted a further £195 on top of the £340 they already had off me! worst of all I couldn’t cancel as that would mean losing all the money id already paid! ****ing rip off merchants!!!!!!"
"Absolute rip off merchants . My son had his 125 insured with them for two years till came off on the ice , they wanted £750 to claim and he'd been paying nearly £100 a month for two years so took bike off road and cancelled , they took a months premium after I cancelled so cancelled DD then they sent a bill for £165 to cancel it saying email wasn't from his email address but mine yet mine was ok to send proof of no claims and copy of CBT etc now want to pass on to baliffs yet email off them states had. Cancellation month before but as not from his email yet had ALL details chose to ignore Robbing Bastards"
"Charge u for every mistake beware ! Passed test on 3/4/18 but put 5/4/18 ( this was when I insured bike must of jumped to incorrect date ) and charged £100"
"they ask me to send a copy of my driving licence to validate my policy which i refuse to send them.First time any company to ask for my driving ln 25 years so i cancel the policy they hit me with £30 admin fee and £50 cancellation fee dont use this company they just pirates and big brother watching you"
Mike Westby
"Excellent service & staff. Good price"
"Well Bikesure gave one of the better prices!!"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Way overcharged for cancelling policy and was very rude to me about me bringing this up"
Joe Liversidge
Verified Reviewer
"They ripped me off, £60 pounds for 2 days insurance I never knew I had"
"Good company to deal with good customer care have had to phone them when I got a new bike and they swapped my details over on the phone for me very pleased with their service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Yes I would say the insurance has been very good so far.but not had to claim so can't comment on that part of it."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Insured my bike with them yesterday, today got a text message to call cust service. I was told as I have not mentioned my 5 year old CAR claim while taking out a BIKE policy, hence I will be charged an extra £84/- I asked for the policy to be cancelled as it was not worth spending that much. I was hoping for a full refund as the policy was only bought a day before. I was told that i will be charged a cancellation fee of £30/- and 2 day charge of £44/-The total cost of the policy was £147/- for 365 days, how was this calculated, I don't know. There was no point arguing, so I accepted whatever was refunded. I should have read the reviews before. Please avoid at all costs!!!"
"Cancelled bike insurance with 3 months left wasn’t due a refund.i wanted to transfer new bike to remaking 3 months quoted 300 pound got it from different company for a year for 318 pounds."
"I have been trying to renew for over an hour on the phone passed from pillar to post no one in the office has a clue then got told to call back never use this company"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Avoid them, they are not as good as they advertised. RIP off prices and fail to give what you ask for, too many hidden charges. Lots of questions, photograph requests, paperwork requests. There was no trust at all. I asked a question and unexpectedly they cancelled my policy 2 weeks later and demanded hundreds of pounds! Even after taking a deposit from me already. Other insurers provided me the cover I required."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Best service."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Good reliable insurance provider"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago