Bikesure Reviews

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Categories:
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance

How would you rate Bikesure?

Joe Liversidge
Verified Reviewer
"They ripped me off, £60 pounds for 2 days insurance I never knew I had"
"Absolute scamming b*stards. No one should go with this company they rip you off and try make you seen thick."
"They did not deserve.any star this company is.a total.RIP OFF and their.telephone call centre is manned by a bunch of incompetent idiots. They are trying to take payments for period when bike was not covered also holding on to my no claims bonus until I pay the outstanding balance for insurance coverage which I did not receive Will be reporting them to the insurance ombudsmen"
"Expect you to spend ages jumping through hoops, verifying every little detail to try and scrape extra pennies off of you, despite their website being awfully laid out and messing up my details. Swore to never use them again before, should of stuck to it."
"Good company to deal with good customer care have had to phone them when I got a new bike and they swapped my details over on the phone for me very pleased with their service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Yes I would say the insurance has been very good so far.but not had to claim so can't comment on that part of it."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Andrew Currie
Verified Reviewer
"Signed up online and paid by card.Within six days I had rwo letters threatening to cancel the policy and accusing me of providing wrong information.Turned out it's because I'm on the electoral roll at a different address to where I'm currently living.Had an interrogation by a not particularly friendly member of staff,attempted to cancel and go elsewhere but was told I wouldn't get all my money back.Once they've got your money they get heavy handed and call the shots. Beware of such companies who access your credit files and I strongly recommend you look elsewhere for your insurance."
"Insured my bike with them yesterday, today got a text message to call cust service. I was told as I have not mentioned my 5 year old CAR claim while taking out a BIKE policy, hence I will be charged an extra £84/- I asked for the policy to be cancelled as it was not worth spending that much. I was hoping for a full refund as the policy was only bought a day before. I was told that i will be charged a cancellation fee of £30/- and 2 day charge of £44/-The total cost of the policy was £147/- for 365 days, how was this calculated, I don't know. There was no point arguing, so I accepted whatever was refunded. I should have read the reviews before. Please avoid at all costs!!!"
"Cancelled bike insurance with 3 months left wasn’t due a refund.i wanted to transfer new bike to remaking 3 months quoted 300 pound got it from different company for a year for 318 pounds."
"I have been trying to renew for over an hour on the phone passed from pillar to post no one in the office has a clue then got told to call back never use this company"
"Worst insurance company I've dealt with in 8 years driving cars and riding motorbikes. So many hidden charges and wanting you to jump through totally unnecessary hoops. 2 days after I took out my cover with them (well within the 14 day cooling-off period to which I am entitled under the Financial Conduct Authority Regulations) they wanted to charge me £20 cancellation fee (almost 1/5 of the total policy price!) and would not let me cancel over the phone it had to be formal, written cancellation (which they may or may not actually take note of, that has yet to be seen). Always phoning me saying because of xyz we have to add another £60 here and £20 there. Totally ILLEGAL charges which the FCA and ombudsman have been made aware of. AVOID ! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!!"
"Poor Service! Bikesure enticed me with their reasonably priced initial premium - after I had been reeled in, they increased my premium and then increased again. when I called, the man on the phone appeared to be laughing as if it was a joke/game of getting as much money out of the customer (me). When cancelling my premium they tried to charge me a cancellation fee and claimed I couldn't cancel, over the phone. I will personally not use this insurer again and this review is based on my experience."
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Avoid them, they are not as good as they advertised. RIP off prices and fail to give what you ask for, too many hidden charges. Lots of questions, photograph requests, paperwork requests. There was no trust at all. I asked a question and unexpectedly they cancelled my policy 2 weeks later and demanded hundreds of pounds! Even after taking a deposit from me already. Other insurers provided me the cover I required."
"Filled out my quote on go compare along with the additional mods on my bike, when I got my docs through after purchase, the mods, overnight parking address was different to what was on my quoting form,I was told I’d lied on my form, they cancelled my insurance and kept my deposit as admin charge. Steer clear of Bikesure, rip off underhand business."
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Best service."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Good reliable insurance provider"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very helpful and very good priced couldn’t ask for any more"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Easy to sort and good value"
Bikesure is rated 3.27 based on 70 reviews