Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Absolute rip off will never recomend or use again.
Initial quote was OK but dot try change bike partway through policy.
Really bad! did everything they asked what was a long list compared to other insures, I emailed my no claims bonus what I have proof and they said they had not received so they canceled my insurance after 1 month, the premium for the year was £550.00 they credited me £200 what am still waiting for it. and there explanation why its cost me £350 for 1 month is admin fees, does not really make sense.
Scum bags rip you off don’t take out with them
Made a mistake when taking out the policy with my details, called to change as soon as I notice (within 1 and a half hours) was told my policy needs to go through validation and was told changes can't be made before.
Was later messaged stating my policy is at risk of being cancelled, after another call I was told the insurer wouldn't cover me with my updated details so I lost the deposit and was then charged another £60 on top of the deposit I had lost. So basically lost just over £80 on a product i couldn't even use as my cbt was booked for 10 days after the insurance started.

Wish I shopped around better as i then took out another policy with them on the phone on the same bike that was triple the price of the 1st policy
Update from previous 2 star review. After I complained about they charging of 56£ without even been asked of what my garage was made of, and sending a picture of my motorcycle inside they garage and they wrongly assumed it was made of wood (due to the finishing of the garage on the outside at the front be made of wood) when the structure is made of concrete block with cement and small red rocks finishing on the outside by the sides and back. And after sending some more pictures of the inside walls and outside, they realised their mistake and cancelled the request for the extra 56£ and send apologies for their mistake.
An humble attitude which made me a bit happier. But, they should correct in the future the way they do this procedures in order to not worry their valuable customers out on asking loads of documents, showing clear signs of no trust. And be more clear with their questionnaire regarding the quotes and to ask and not to assume. I will keep using their service if they don’t mess up again.
Another Adrian Flux company trading by another name to avoid their poor reputation. Lack any customer service, overcharges and keeps money when policies are cancelled. I will be taking my money elsewhere and i would advise you to do the same.
Very low trust from their side, asked for low mileage declaration, photograph of my motorcycle inside the garage, which I did. And asked me to pay 56£ extra because is made of wood and not brick. Where on the compare the market website, only asked me about wether I had a garage or not. And not who built it? What is it made of? Or what the year of the construction and other silly questions.
For my surprise after sending documents and declarations and photos, they said that because my garage is wooden made, (where I did not have that option) they need an extra 56£.
That was not an option. Very poor on this matter. They should get this situation sorted on the website so others don’t fall on the same mistake.
I’m seriously thinking in not to use them again
Avoid bikesure and Adrian Flux like the plague i myself was not offered any refund for cancelling even though i had seven mths to run on my policy and i know off other customers who were refused a refund read your tcs @ Cs
This is a scam, they take your money via confused.com then contact you after saying they need to change the policy you’ve already paid for. You can’t cancel as they charge a cancellation fee equal to the cost of insurance, your only option is to give them more money and keep the insurance. Shouldn’t be allowed, I will now make it my life’s mission to close this company down.
Policy acquired via quidco have had unreasonable high cancellation fees, higher than cost of insurance premium itself.

Quidco have recommended bikesure as my next motorcycle insurance. Which i have bought at it was one of the apparently cheapest available option.

I have now cancelled policy as they have added extra charges (premium increase and admin charges) on basis that my license requires me to ride with L plate. This was not part of initial questionnaire and i found this practice unfair and shady.

Initial cost of insurance policy was ~£87. After cancellation i was told there is no money to be returned at all, on top of thati was charged extra to cover cancellation fees.
Worst insurer I have ever used. Had my insurance two days in total. I had a call to ask when I bought the bike. I told them, they then said dvla has told them personally I bought the bike like 4 months after what I said I had. I told them I know when I bought the bike so I told them to cancel. £68 cancellation fee. Told them I have 14days cool off. Every member of staff was rude and just kept telling me (you will pay it or it comes off your card in 7 days) spoken to citizen advice and they advised me not to pay and let them take it further. They are just scamming people. Stay away!!! I have the whole conversation recorded. Every phone call. It will be posted on social media for the public to decide what they think of how I was spoke to and treated. STAY AWAY from this company. Also I will NOT be paying £60 for 2 days insurance that was £130 for the year.
The worst company I ever had!!!!
I got a quote for bike insurance and I paid for that, next few day received an email
that your policy at risk of losing or will be cancelled if I will not call them and confirm some questions!i have call them and a lady asked my some questions i haven't heard good what she asked me,she said if i not talk good English to ask one of my friend to talk with her or my policy will be cancelled,stupid lady!a friend talk with f.. lady she said I will need to pay more £113 ,or cancellation fee £60 even if my policy haven't started!RIP OFF COMPANY
NOT RECOMMEND IT ANYONE!
I initially insured a bike for two months whist awaiting the vehicle to be exported to France. Due to covid there was a delay in transporting the bike. Bikesure would not extend the policy saying that although it is at a secure depot with entry control, Human security etc. They would however insure it if it was at a home, even though this would not be lived in! They had already insured this bike at the secure location! Where is the logic in that! Never use again I am afraid there advertising and alleged services provided does not meet the reality.
Absolute crooks(scammers)
Bought policy @£169 got email next day saying to contact them immediately, so I did and got told that policy will be void unless i pay extra £248🤨???
Their explanation was that as I’m self employed I got to have business use policy and if I wish to cancel policy there will be a fee of £80???
Why would they sell policy at first place, I provided all correct details before purchase and there was no problem buying the policy.
They should be locked up for all this scams and disappear from market immediately
Bike sure/ Carole Nash and MCN are all same company
Can imagine what they would treat you like if you are making claim
Had to send documents. Admittedly I left it til last minute but couldn't log on to my online account, I sent to reservation the password and got into my sons account. So phoned them with my registration and they said I didn't have a policy. They've now cancelled my policy and it will cost me a lump of money to reinsure with them. Going somewhere else
Took out a policy there were only 2 options of where I kept bike, street or garage, mine is a locked compound beside house. They rang me to confirm this and said I could not have that option as it wasn't a garage, my policy went from £167 to £514 which no one is going to take so decided to cancel. Only had policy 12 hours and they are trying to charge my £60 admin and £28 cancellation absolutely ridiculous!! The lady on the phone spoke to me like a 2 year old and said it was my fault, which I admit but no orher option were offered,but surely you have a 14 day cooling off period, I understand an admin charge maybe applicable but £88 for less than 12 hours is unacceptable. When I asked to speak to a manager none available which I don't believe. Waiting to hear from the complaints department. But won't hold my breath!
Stay well clear, seems good to begin with (the deal) then they want all these details previous bills, photos of the property bike security to floor they don’t state any of this before you take the policy out and then threaten you with cancelation so within 23hrs from finding it online from go compare then received the email from bike sure about the policy, I cancelled and they took off £59.36 for cancelling the policy, Mad & Why?? As they don’t tell you when you take it out, when I spoke to them on the phone they’re not helpful, Don’t waste your time use someone else
Excellent service all round. Looking at the negative comments here, too many people seem to think that paying by instalments is the same as 'pay as you go' - the risk starts from day one, so even if you cancel early you've had your money's worth imho. I've always found them to be helpful on the phone and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Completed info online - accepted - took £330 and then emailed me to ring them to validate it. Gave them the same details that the named driver - my son was 22 and they said they will not cover as he is under 25. THE BEST BIT -- they then stated they would cancel the policy (not even started yet and only taken out 6 hours early) and deduct £30 cancellation fee!! Had to argue for ages before they gave up. Apparently they do not have a complaints procedure other than the unhelpful person on the phone.
Do not believe what you see/get online.
good quick service well done to all
Bikesure is rated 3.20 based on 101 reviews