Bikesure Reviews

Categories:
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance

Telephone

How would you rate Bikesure ?

"I would never ever go to them if was last place on this earth said yeah to me tuck my money then rand me up said no we don't want to insure me over somet to do when I was 17 what was nothing to do with driving and I am 26 now and now i have to pay them 40 pound after saying no to me haha worse place never even got any of my paper work sent to me I will tell every one never go to this place"
"A cornucopia of hidden charges they lay on you on the threat of cancelling your policy. Accidentally put you have 4 years no claims instead of 3? That's a £165 addition to your policy or we'll keep your money and cancel your policy, absolutely absurd they can get away with this, I'll be contacted the FSO about them but I highly recommend your avoid this provider."
"Awful Customer Service, Large Fee's for Simple Changes & Completely the wrong information taken upon the start of the insurance. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE."
"I have today been told by this insurance company, Bikesure, that i am being charged 35 pounds for non disclosure. I compared the market, and then chose Bikesure , filled out all their questions on line.and did not withhold any information and all information asked for was correct. I am refusing to pay this extortion , and the extremely aggressive and rude woman at Bikesure said she would cancel the policy and set a debt collector on me! Seems to me this is a deliberate ploy to obtain money from unsuspecting punters. I would like to know how many people this has affected . I am not having this , i am bloody outraged! This needs exposing , through the courts if necessary!"
"charge me 95% of my money when cancel as i sold my motorbike just after a month renewing my policy"
"do not use bikesure ever..all they are after is money customer care is 0 out of 10.. bikesure are scammers holding me ransom £50"
"After buying the policy I have been asked to contact Bikesure as "my policy was in danger of cancellation". As I called them I have been informed that my policy will be doubled in price. I have cancelled the policy and requested a full refund as the policy haven't even started yet. I was told that there is a £25 nonrefundable charge on the policy. I have been charged £25 for nothing. Waste of time and money."
"Sold my bike ~1 month into the policy and got a refund of ~20% of the policy value with no explanation as to why it was such a small amount. Clearly charging extortionate fees to cancel or amend policies without giving any details or justification."
"Excellent service & staff. Good price"
"Well Bikesure gave one of the better prices!!"
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Way overcharged for cancelling policy and was very rude to me about me bringing this up"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"They ripped me off, £60 pounds for 2 days insurance I never knew I had"
"Good company to deal with good customer care have had to phone them when I got a new bike and they swapped my details over on the phone for me very pleased with their service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Yes I would say the insurance has been very good so far.but not had to claim so can't comment on that part of it."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Insured my bike with them yesterday, today got a text message to call cust service. I was told as I have not mentioned my 5 year old CAR claim while taking out a BIKE policy, hence I will be charged an extra £84/- I asked for the policy to be cancelled as it was not worth spending that much. I was hoping for a full refund as the policy was only bought a day before. I was told that i will be charged a cancellation fee of £30/- and 2 day charge of £44/-The total cost of the policy was £147/- for 365 days, how was this calculated, I don't know. There was no point arguing, so I accepted whatever was refunded. I should have read the reviews before. Please avoid at all costs!!!"
"Cancelled bike insurance with 3 months left wasn’t due a refund.i wanted to transfer new bike to remaking 3 months quoted 300 pound got it from different company for a year for 318 pounds."
"I have been trying to renew for over an hour on the phone passed from pillar to post no one in the office has a clue then got told to call back never use this company"
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Avoid them, they are not as good as they advertised. RIP off prices and fail to give what you ask for, too many hidden charges. Lots of questions, photograph requests, paperwork requests. There was no trust at all. I asked a question and unexpectedly they cancelled my policy 2 weeks later and demanded hundreds of pounds! Even after taking a deposit from me already. Other insurers provided me the cover I required."
Bikesure is rated 3.27 based on 75 reviews