Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Despicable company . Robbing insurance company . These are the company’s who give motorbike insurance a bad name . Paid £300 quid for my insurance. Cancelled it thinking I’d get some refund , turns out I have to pay another £40 to cancel , and I get no money back . It’s disgraceful how this company can just rob people blind like this . I sent them my documents 3/4 times . I had a lady lie to me over the phone saying I had 6 points when I had 3 , and she charged me more because of this and was rude over the phone . Terrible !!
Awful robbing company insured me 24 hours they cancelled my policy and refused me a refund avoid at all costs. Umbudsman job.
Terrible company. Applied online as we all do, received email letter stating verification needed to assume bike not insured. So complied with this called them following day. impolite woman explained i had gotten NCD box wrong, done it for my car. No biggy. After changing it to correct figure stated under writer wouldn't insure me, note i was told i was to assume not insured anyways, I was informed the figure to insure was £500 take it or leave it so i did the latter and they charged me £90 for nothing. no alternative offered and after cooling off went on their own website and redid info came out at £267.84 with correct details which i would have paid happily. No customer respect from them easy to cancel something and still get paid, and by the way the conditions of cancelling and fees are NOT plain at all and only made aware after you hit buy...Bennett's were outstanding will never use this lot ever AVOID.......
They didn't mention you can't insure your 3 wheeler at all (even after creating policy and taking money) and after 4 days my policy got cancelled. I payed £120 to start it and cancellation fee of £35 + £7 per day!!!!
Spoke to them about my renewal and they said it would be £250 which i complained about, went somewhere else and when i spoke to them to cancel guess what they said they could now do it for £150!!!! Won't use again, avoid!
Gave me a quote. I accepted paid a deposit. 3 days later got an email to validate my insurance. Had the wrong model and year that I didn't submit online and then said there would be an increase of £75 on the premium. Told them to cancel and refund my deposit and they said I had to pay an admin fee. Gone to the ombudsman over it. kep me on the phe for fifteen minutes while listening to their adverts. A scum scam company. Stay away
Paid yearly policy of £200 but changed my bike after 3 months. They Provided me with a huge quote for the new bike double of those I found myself. Said they couldn’t match quotes so I requested a refund to be told they take commission, cancellation fees etc so I got £30 back.. Avoid if you can they are clearly ripping people off with crazy quotes then hitting you with hidden fees when you try to cancel
They didn't mention you can't insure your scooter if you do delivery services and after 4 days my policy got cancelled. I payed £40 to start it and cancellation fee of £60. £100 got stolen from this guy's. Please stay away!!!
BIKESURE ARE PART OF ADRIAN FLUX! Same company, same underhand methods of charging ridiculous prices to cancel your policy. Same company that you can struggle with to get a payout should you claim. My husband insured my Quad with these rob dogs against my advice as my father and a couple of friends have had terrible experiences when needing to make claims. However they give competitive quotes and claim to be expert insurers of every category of vehicle and driver, they are laughable. If you are thinking of insuring with Bikesure and are reading reviews, please take the time to look at Adrian Flux's reviews too. Sadly I feel many will be here reading reviews because it's too late and they've already been stung.
Their business model is giving cheap insurance. Then pilfering money by intimidating people. 1) They canceled none sense. 2)Canceled due to my address is not the same as my driver's license. 3)They asked for documents. 4)They did not like documents. 5)My locked garage seems not locked for them so they want me to pay more.
Poor response, time wasting, unable to get through on phone, repeat questions, no call returns, lack of personnel, awful performance, before the start of the policy I asked to cancel as I was unable to complete the process due to not getting through on the phone, I was told I have to pay 65.00 cancellation. I tried to speak on the phone and emailed. They did not answer to my query other then confirming cancellation fee. I am going to the ombudsman and small claims court to recover my money.
Legal SCAM !!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!! THEY WILL ASK YOU MILLION STUPID QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO CANCELL YOUR POLICY AND HAMMER YOU WILL MASSIVE CANCELLATION FEES !!! This is the worst company i ever came accross for over 20 years of motoring !!!
Nothing, just nightmare of charges and admin fees. Never again. Thought when it came up on thebikeinsurer it would be reliable. Customer care will do whatever you ask but beware there is a lot of charges. I had multiple qoutes and charges when I thought I was dealing with one policy and changes to it.
Beware you have been warned !!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you do, do not go with this company. Bunch of crooks which is mild to say least. Policy number Policy Number 52177462591 so you know who I am. Insurance was paid to start today, recieved email urgently to contact them as they said my insurance could be nil and void. Contacted them and they said that the bike I insured was a Kawasaki W800 cafe and not a W800 only however when I put the registration in it clearly said the cafe model so I didnt know what they were on about therefore they could not charge me anymore on this matter. So then they tried to get me on being retired which I also declared and that I had a part-time job which also I told them and that is what my quote was based on. They tried to charge an extra £70 to keep the policy or cancel for £60 plus £28.27 for one days insurance. I argued my case asked for line manager and low and behold not available. When I said small claims court Anika who I was talking with said they will drop the £60 charge and so I will only have to pay the one days insurance which is out of order for a void policy but I dont seem to have any choice to get away from this crooked company. Beware you have been warned!!!!!!!
RIP OFF MERCHANT'S!
This company will Auto renew your policy sometimes despite you telling them not to renew! Make sure you keep accurate copies of your correspondence and phone calls! In case you are in dispute. Very poor call centre service often very long waits and not all details seemingly recorded.
BEWARE!!! Cost you £££. Cancellation fee is apparently an admin fee when they need it to be. I took out my policy online at around 1pm, went through 3 separate validation checks then had to call to do further validation, was then told to jump through more hoops, at this point it felt like they were phishing to find a way to charge me more and I didn't feel safe putting my money and potentially my life in their hands. Then 14:15 I asked to cancel the policy that was due to start in 4 days and I was informed there would be a £60 cancellation fee to a policy that hasn't even started, a policy that is less the £150 a year. I asked how much would it cost if I cancelled on the first day of the policy and they quoted £80! No matter what, I would have to pay them money to avoid paying more in the future. I would understand if this was after my policy started but the dubious ethics to try and charge you even before a policy has started is disgusting and exploitative!!
Only just above the worst of brokers wouldn't use them ever again, had two policies tried to cancel the first and all the money had disappeared in costs and cancellation costs in only a couple of months and the second policy lasted a full year, but the renewal cost was higher than the first year, pays to pay a bit more and get decent broker insurer with good customer service 45 years driving experience never had to deal with such shocking service think this broker is backed up by Adrian Flux so wouldn't suggest going with them either!!
What a JOKE of a company, my son paid £1450 for his first bike insurance, he paid for the full year upfront. Unfortunately, he was Robbed at knife point after only 2 days, hey don’t want to know. Passed us to underwriters who are totally useless, we paid access protection, but they said that’s nothing to do with them and they are still deducting the access?? STAY AWAY I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE COME ACROSS SUCH AN UNPROFECTIONAL SERVICE, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE LETTER OR ANY CONTACT FROM THEM IT’S A COSTANT BATTLE TO GET ANYWHERE!!!!
I insured my bike for £129 and cancelled it within 12 hours and they have the cheek to refund me just £44. They've sent me the same letter twice trying to justify the charges but its clear to see that's plain robbery. They'll be the cheapest when I look again next year but will I go with them? Not a chance in hell. Refund my money. cust ref: 395288528
Bikesure is rated 2.91 based on 123 reviews