Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
I used a comparison site, Hastings, and bikesure came up at a fair price which included legal cover. I input everything asked of me and Buy now came up! No questions of modifications, I checked the form infill again then bought it. Great I thought all sorted. Next day an email pinged in ring us you may not be insured! Hassle but I rang waited a while and got through. They said do you have modifications and I told them yes but nothing was asked yesterday a day I've paid the money in full! That's the comparison site she said! No it cannot be cause it said Buy now not ring any number to discus further. She came back after taking the mod which was an exhaust. I was a ked to pay additional £20. I said I was mis sold the policy and mentioned FCA and she said no it was the comparison site again! I said I wanted to cancel but having my money said there would be administration costs! I was trapped!!!! I paid the extra £20 and complained again read mis selling and FCA but nothing! I have record my policy in the post and it shows the price bought on line and no mention of the extra £20...strange. the exhaust is mentioned on the document. I would be careful buying from Bikesure again cause the cost's obviously increase with a call next day. Not good service and more hassle /stress! My policy is PTBTA05×××× Not impressed and annoyed customer.
Way overcharged for cancelling policy and was very rude to me about me bringing this up
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Its just not as clear what documents you should hand in!! Needs to be written clearer and i was on the phone too many time as tmi would send them somethinng and they would claim they meed something else too... Can they just state exactly what they need and stopp with the phonecalls and annoying message alert they send you!!
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Hi David, Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry that you are not happy with the level of our service. If you are still experiencing problems then please let me know by emailing reviews@adrianflux.co.uk and I will ensure the matter is looked into. Kind regards Simon
Bikesure is rated 3.27 based on 102 reviews