Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Very helpful, and friendly service. Will definitely use again when it comes to renew my insurance.
Update from previous 2 star review. After I complained about they charging of 56£ without even been asked of what my garage was made of, and sending a picture of my motorcycle inside they garage and they wrongly assumed it was made of wood (due to the finishing of the garage on the outside at the front be made of wood) when the structure is made of concrete block with cement and small red rocks finishing on the outside by the sides and back. And after sending some more pictures of the inside walls and outside, they realised their mistake and cancelled the request for the extra 56£ and send apologies for their mistake. An humble attitude which made me a bit happier. But, they should correct in the future the way they do this procedures in order to not worry their valuable customers out on asking loads of documents, showing clear signs of no trust. And be more clear with their questionnaire regarding the quotes and to ask and not to assume. I will keep using their service if they don’t mess up again.
Gave a decent price and that, in the main, was what I was after.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Well Bikesure gave one of the better prices!!
Very good
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Good company to deal with good customer care have had to phone them when I got a new bike and they swapped my details over on the phone for me very pleased with their service
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Yes I would say the insurance has been very good so far.but not had to claim so can't comment on that part of it.
Very good
Good reliable insurance provider
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Having had a blameless driving and riding record since the 1960s and then having to stop using the bike for 4 years due to hand surgery and unable to ride a bike, I was horrified that my premium had trebled.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Bikesure seem okay so far, have not made any claims yet I don't want to unless it is really necessary!
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
They paid me out quick enough when i had an accident but useless when it came to claiming against the cause of the accident
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Very expensive for a 125cc but still a better deal than I found on compare sites
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
cant understand why every email has an attachment which has to be opened even if it only says thank you :s
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Make sure you finalize everything over the phone. All agreements should be clarified because it's recorded and the insurance will have to listen to the recordings to insure things were said.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Great service very pleased with my insurance
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
It's nearly a year ago since I took out the policy but It all seemed pretty straight forward. I don't remember any hassle and no problem with it being a vintage vehicle.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Sorry I can't add anything here as my policy ended after 4 months with a serious accident that wrote my bike off and nearly wrote me off. My wife sorted the claim and we got back a fair amount of the value of my comprehensively insured new Bike and I'm no longer in a position to take out a motorcycle policy in future so my review is really fairly basic. I don't remember any problems when signing up in the first place so this is just a general comment that I don't think is really relevant to testimony on such a brief relationship with the agent.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Average service, will wait and see what they can do, for me this year , for my next years bike insurance for my RF 600
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Well worth looking at, even for multi bike policies. .
Bikesure is rated 3.24 based on 102 reviews