Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Great service
Excellent Service, super pro-active and helpful, very quickly got me a remote purchase.
Having previously purchased 'in-store' and received wonderful service, there was similarly excellent customer service offered online. My order was delivered quickly and very well wrapped/packaged. I would highly recommend Berry's.
I found Berry's on-line following a Google search for a particular piece of jewellery which I had identified and which Berry's had in stock. I looked forward to buying from somewhere outside the South East where I live because I thought, apart from a feeble attempt to support the North where I had worked for many years early in my career, I would get a personal service. All went perfectly to plan. Berry's had the item, were absolutely charming to deal with by email and by phone, the item arrived promptly, beautifully packed and my wife of 50 years loved her present. I thoroughly recommend Berry's and I'm absolutely sure anyone would get the same excellent treatment.
This pendant arrived very promptly and was beautifully wrapped !
Best price and excellent service
Very quick transaction.
Service was excellent and Elliot at you’re branch was excellent thank you
I purchased a lovely Tag watch from Berry’s.
Before purchasing I noticed the watch was advertised on social media for slightly less than their website.
I submitted an enquiry via Facebook on a Friday evening and I was astonished to have a prompt reply from their operations manager Simon within 10 minutes.
He was exceptionally professional and resolved my query immediately.

I placed the order the next day and the watch arrived few days later.

Excellent customer service to the highest level .
Well done and huge thanks .
I would highly recommend Berry’s.

Stewart
Easy to deal with and excellent communications when required.
Well done thanks
Contacted Berry's via the online chat to confirm the item I wanted was in stock and after considering the purchase ordered the following day. As an after thought I needed to get links removed from the watch and again was able to do this swiftly via the online chat by confirming my order number with Elliot and how many I'd like taken out. Item arrived the following day, perfectly packaged. An absolute pleasure to deal with a company with such impeccable customer service.
Fantastic service!
Outstanding customer service in assisting the purchase of white gold snowflake pendant. The pendant itself is stunning. Good quality, a good size and beautiful to look at.
This has been the most pleasant online shopping experience. The service I have received from Elliot Norris has been outstanding!! I will definitely buy from Berry's again in future.
First time using Berry’s, and won’t be the last. Fantastic service from Danny Burnell (via online). Really cannot ask for more, great price, transaction and delivery.
A pleasure to do business with.
Note: I do wish they were a Rolex dealer also!!
I finally found the Cartier watch I had been waiting for online at Berry's. Whilst I couldn't buy in-store, the customer service online was excellent. I received a kind gesture discount for being an NHS worker and so overall very pleased... I can't wait to receive it in the post!!
Berry’s provided exceptional assistance during purchasing Omega watch, made sure it fits perfectly on my small wrist. Professional, polite and very knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.
Berry's 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Excellent service. Contacted initially through Twitter regarding a change of ring size. Very good customer service Would definitely buy from again
Very helpful and efficient