Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Despite the obvious circumstances, Elliot at Berry’s made the experience of buying my Seamaster very enjoyable Would throughly recommend them
Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
Very happy with how easy the process was and product was 20% cheaper than anywhere I could find.
Berry's 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Very good service would buy from them again 5 stars
Dear David, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Excellent service
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Had a discussion with the live chat option to be able to discuss the purchase of a new watch. The level of service was nothing short of what I would have expected when purchasing a JLC.
Super company and very friendly and user friendly
I recently wished to purchase a Lalique necklace for a relative and found the one that I was interested in on Berry's website. I had a couple of questions that needed answering so used their "chat" helpline. What a pleasant experience. Eliot, who answered more call was extremely helpful and his customer care was outstanding. I experienced a problem with ordering the item and he went to great lengths to ensure that my order went through. My relative is over the moon with her present. I shall definitely look at Berry's when the need arises in the future.
Dear Vanette, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
free gift haven't arrived yet :-(
Fantastic service and lovely people to deal with now on two occasions. Nothing seems too much trouble or inconvenience with this professional team!!
Dear Caroline, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
I purchased my Omega Seamaster from these guys after being recommended by a previous customer and the price was the best I could find and the service was excellent. I received my watch within 3 days as promised and I couldn't be happier. I am aiming to purchase a decent watch each year and Berrys will be my first port of call.
Fantastic advice and service. I’m so pleased with my new IWC. A huge thank you to the team at Windsor. A definite 5 star experience!
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery for my online order
Answered my questions and delivered the watch next day as promised, unlike the previous jeweller who didn't actually have the stock as advertised. I've been able to communicate with a real person when needed and have received replies promptly, would definitely use again. Only slight negative is that my purchase came with a free watch winder, over 3 weeks later and still no sign of it. Still, I didn't buy the watch for the free gift.
Absolutely cracking service!!, I bought a Jaeger lecoutre Reverso tribute (blue), and it was on my doorstep 2 days later, couldn't be more happier
I was interested in ordering a bracelet online. My questions about the piece were answered very quickly and I was very confident in what I was being told. I now have the bracelet and it is as promised. A great service and I would highly recommend Berry’s as a business to deal with.
Great shopping experience.Got exactly what I wanted. Beautiful bracelet Thank you
Second purchase from berry’s once again fair prices and fantastic customer service that puts most other jewellers to shame (yes I’m talking about you WOS).Berry’s have become my go to jewellers for my watch collecting passion can’t wait for the pandemic to be over and I can visit one of their bricks and mortar store. Keep up the good work guys
Lovely item shame it wasnt packaged as I thought it would’ve been
Amazing service from ordering to delivery to aftercare. Highly recommend this company, caring friendly amazing thank you
Online ordering was very easy Someone was always available to reply to any questions I had . My ring had to ordered in and I was kept informed about delivery time. I dealt with Zoe who was extremely professional. Would not hesitate to order again from Berry’s
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,191 reviews