Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Really fantastic customer service, staff are very professional and knowledgable which greatly assisted my purchase. I could highly recommend Berry's. Thank you very much Danny.
Great service, quick delivery and the ring looks amazing. Ordered online so had no clue what it would be like. My wife loves the ring and says I chose perfectly. Good job guys and girls!
Clear description of items on website and really quick delivery.
Visited Berry’s at Newcastle after months of Covid restrictions celebrating a late birthday. Made to feel really special and no pressure sales. I bought a beautiful watch in the sale. The staff were all fantastic, especially Lee who went out of his way to help.
Brilliant service, friendly, efficient and professional. What more could you want?
Extremely efficient and professional service. Placed order on a Sunday night, it arrived Tuesday. No hiccups and no problems with my watch. Loved my free gift too :)
Next day delivery , perfect gift packege. Highly recommend service and products .
They do what they say. Excellent !
Excellent service bearing the classic premise of high quality, style and personal service which was the norm in a bygone era but happily still practiced by yourselves . Thank you. K.J.Berryman.
The staff were very professional and helpful in sourcing a Panerai for me. They kept me updated through the process. Their attention to detail is second to none and the watch arrived beautifully packaged and on time. Highly recommended and I look forward to my next purchase with them!
the ring came beautifully packaged & arrived sooner than I expected
eXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY QUICK DELIVERY ALSO THE FOLLOW UP AFTERSALES SERVICE VERY PRECISE AND PROFESSIONAL
Product arrived in good condition and they had attached the strap! Also love the winder. All in all a smooth process and would but again from Berry’s for such high priced watch pieces. Thanks again...
Great products, great service and super fast delivery.

Lovely packaging too.
Recently purchased a watch and watch winder (separately) and in both transactions Berry’s, and in particular Danny, exhibited their usual first class service, especially as these items were supplied during ‘Lockdown’.
I’ve used the company’s number of times over the last 20 years and they have always demonstrated a first class customer outlook.
Fantastic service. Danny Burnell who is their online watch specialist is absolutely amazing and out-serves customers. Easy to deal with and professional as well
Excellent simplicity, great value.
I found the process of buying through Berry’s very easy. Items came beautifully wrapped. Watch was scratches so still waiting for replacement part.
I visited Berry's in Newcastle and spoke to Lee who was excellent. He took the time to show me a range of different watches and never pressured me at all. I am delighted with my new Panerai and the service I received and would highly recommend them to friends and family.
Great service from Lee and Jill in the Newcastle Store, located a Panerai watch for our son’s birthday. Always get fantastic service from all the staff.
Great range of products and knowledge.
Can definitely recommend visiting Berry’s the Jewellers.
Paul & Tracey.