Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Everything is excellent except one thing. Why on earth do we have to have an account and a password to buy things from you. Even though you have a guest password it makes shopping with you irritating. It's just another password to remember, when all you want is to buy your goods. We get our writing pads from you on a regular basis and have to go through this rigmarole every time. Only the quality of your goods and the price of them stop us from going elsewhere.
Thank you for your review. We do require a password to gain access to your account yes, and we do require an account to place an order. The password keeps your account secure, however you can save your password on your browser, or tick the box to stay logged in if you are using a personal device or computer. Having an account means that you can re-use the same address without having to re-enter your delivery address everytime, and you will also collect Reward Point that you can spend on later orders which is only possible with an account. I hope that information helps.
Concerning cost of postage, you were payed twice for items that could be posted together (my mistake) A two week wait for item's is unacceptable,
Thank you for your review. It looks like the order was placed just before the double bank holiday which would have delayed the order a little. The postage selected was the 5 working day delivery. It seems your order was dispatched 2 days late which would have been due to us catching up after the 4 day bank holiday weekend. Sorry about the delay and for any inconvenience it caused. Usually most orders are dispatched within just a day or two.
The writing paper is lovely, good quality 😊 However, am disappointed with coasters. I gave out to some friends and the surface has all cracked. Am disappointed with them😦
We enjoy the products but find the website difficult to negotiate sometimes difficult to get onto
Actually, it took longer than I thought in being delivered. Not sure what I was thinking with the envelopes I ordered but they are way too big for anything I need. That was my error. They are an awkward size in my mind. But my fault for ordering.
Hello, Thank you for your order. Sorry to hear that you ordered the wrong envelopes. If you would like to return them, please get in contact with us and we can arrange this for you. Thank you.
Products and services are good, however because its a niche target market I think most if not all items are overpriced.
Hello, Thank you for your review. Most of our items are designed and produced specially, and a lot of items we can only have a few produced at a time. Although it takes significant time to design and create an item, and we do not get favourable prices from manufacturers due to the small manufacturing runs, we try to keep our prices as low as possible. I hope this helps clear things up. Thank you.
The writing pads and envelopes were ideal for writing. However one of the pens did not work. It would be nice if you could get refills for the pens. Pity to have to throw them away.
Hello, Sorry to see you were not 100% happy with the items. We offer guarantees on our products, and we are happy to replace the pen if it is not working. Please contact us and we can get this sorted out for you. Thank you
Produkt sehr gut
Covers for the bibles are great and the colours mean we can keep them separate.
Product is ideal for its intended use
Good communication and fast post
They have pockets for magazines but have not yet fulfilled our order. So not particularly happy. Website did say stock due 10/09/19 but not yet sent on 18th. An email to let customer know state of order especially when we are past the stock due in date would be helpful. Then we may be a little more happy but receiving the order is what we want.
Hello, Thanks for your order. This was dispatched soon after stock arrived. It can take a while for items to arrive from to UK to New Zealand, we have sent you the tacking code, and the parcel is currently on its way to you. Thank you.
Hello, The only thing I find regrettable is how many times on the product I ordered you wrote your email, phone, website,... I'm not one of your salesmen. I was forced to delete your email and also to remove the last step that was still an advertisement. By doing this you are not serving your customers. Unfortunately, I cannot give you good publicity. Regards. Sam
I'm affraid 2 plastic bible covers arrived damaged
Fast efficient Sevice my memorial invites were sent out 3 days before memorial due to the fact you had very short notice this impressed us. We will be ordering convention literature. Should have been 5 star hit wrong key
Have not received my order yet
Thank you for your order. Due to the bank holidays, the 2nd Class free delivery options stated: "No Rush - Delivery after 2nd January". This was the text next to delivery option you selected. This was to indicate that there would be a slight wait into the new year for any orders selecting this delivery option. This order was dispatched for you 4 working days after you placed the order and should now be with you. Thank you.
Service was excellent only gave 3 stars as not that pleased with the product. I bought the clear plastic mag/tract folders. The plastic is very brittle and quite hard to get the tracts in. In my attempt the folder came apart. I can still use it but wouldn’t buy this product again.
Thank you for your recent order. We are always happy to replace any items that are not up to standard. The tract folders are made of soft plastic. They can arrive with the pockets all "stuck" together, and may seem stiff at first due to not being used before and being in the cold for a couple of days during delivery. This will pass once they have been inside your home, and should not stiffen during normal use.
The diary I bought was useful
A reasonable supply useful bits
Items arrived OK
Dear Callum, Thank you for your order from us. Sorry to see you only rated us 3 stars out of 5. We would love to hear some further feedback from you to find out is there was an issue with the order?
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,683 reviews