Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Very disappointed with fridge magnets small cant read scripture quotation.
I do find your service very good and I always know when I am told when I will ger my items.The staff are always polite.So keep going as you are.
The products are good. good service and delivery. However, I always have trouble logging in. For some reason it lists me as unknown, so if I register again, that not right either. I usually end up phoning in. Otherwise, good company.
Writing paper was perfect, Thankyou. Only issue was delivery. I placed my order on a Tuesday and they weren’t despatched until the following Tuesday! Not a problem but would’ve liked some communication to tell me it was running late.
I ordered some envelopes for the magazines which is difficult to get else where so thank you for offering. Also took the opportunity to order another fridge magnet as I like them. The goods were delivered in time and you now offer more ways to pay which is better so thank you again.
Hi I have been a customer for many years and have always had great service, good quality items I have never had to return anything. Always arrives in good condition in good time so I would always highly recommend Bennett’s cards Lewis Aberdeen
Fast and efficient service.
The items were well packaged and came on time thank you. Would order again.
Goods always arrive as per arrangement, good quality.
Very efficient service
the item I thought I clicked on wasnt the one that arrived I already have pictascript one, wanted no2 maybe should be a bit clearer when putting ads together but all in all everything ok
Hello, Sorry that this wasn't clear. Please get in contact with us and we will be happy to accept the PictaScript Pack 1 back so you are able to get the item that you wanted. Look forwards to hearing from you.
Very happy with the service and products, quick to reply and update with information
Although it took 5.5 weeks to arrive, the service was good, especially as my items were being sent to NZ! It was lovely to receive them today, a nice surprise as I’d forgotten what I’d ordered. Thanks heaps.
Good service
Excellent service & products from dear spiritual family. Keep safe.
Excellent for letter writing to our dear friends. They cannot isolate our love.
The blood card holder is quite a bit larger than the folded blood card. I was hoping it would be the same size to fit neatly in my wallet.
Products are very useful and good quality
Have given an overall score of 4 because it took over a week to arrive. But everything was fab
Hello, Thank you for your order and your review. I have had a look at your order and it looks like one of the items you ordered may have been out of stock at the time. So there was just a few days delay. Thanks again for your order.
Very pleased with items ordered and received Delivery on time Will be revisiting again
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,334 reviews