Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

I was pleased with the items but the edges of the calenders were bent.
The service has always been good and whenever I have to speak to someone they have always been polite and helpful.
Who am I card game. Good fun . No too difficult.
Great quality products at reasonable prices.
all arrived ok
The quality of goods is brilliant and it’s value for money. However each time I order I’m always disappointed with how long it takes to get my order delivered. Therefore I’m not sure I’ll order again. Christian love always my brothers and sisters.
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the delivery speed. I can see that your order did take quite a few days to arrive after it was posted. After an order is posted it is in Royal Mail's hands. The longer delivery times will be due to the time of year (the last week of December is quite a busy time for the post) and we have been told that there are a lot of post workers off at the moment which is delaying things. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I think the website needs updating. I would like to see more post cards and more paradise cards as they have never been changed.
Great products that are really useful. Tend to be a bit expensive.
Very polite and always good quality, but I always had trouble logging on, and had to phone my order in.
I like the unique cards you wouldn't get from a high street stationery store.
Decent online shop, very accessible to use straight forward however the prices are little bit too high which is the same prices as any shop you can get, on the hand delivery come as expected and very nice customer service. Overall Bennet Card ltd is very good and reliable online shop
I am always very pleased with my products from here …. I just need to gently point out that this time during delivery the envelope was a little thin as it was all ripped and could see the contents (pens looked like they could have poked through quite easily ) from the Jiffy bag ….maybe thicker bags for this sort of order please .. other that that no problems whatsoever … keep up the good work and Thankyou
Thank you for your review and for letting us know. I will pass this on so it can be watched out for so the correct packaging is used in future. Thanks again.
Very fast delivery
Very nice selection of products
Bought cards and writing set for my niece who was getting baptised, I paid extra delivery cost to make sure they arrived on time, they didn't arrive on time. Cards were lovely but a lot smaller than I expected, so quite expensive. The writing set was disappointing to, had no front cover on, would be nice with a verse from the bible on or a nice picture.
Hello, Sorry to hear that the order did not arrive on time. The order was dispatched in enough time, so it may have been delayed in the post unfortunately. We will email you privately and we can arrange a refund for the extra postage if the order was not delivered on time. The descriptions on the products should have the sizes and details of the the cards, notepads etc, but we will also check the descriptions of the items you ordered to make sure they are accurate. Thank you.
Very disappointed with fridge magnets small cant read scripture quotation.
I do find your service very good and I always know when I am told when I will ger my items.The staff are always polite.So keep going as you are.
The products are good. good service and delivery. However, I always have trouble logging in. For some reason it lists me as unknown, so if I register again, that not right either. I usually end up phoning in. Otherwise, good company.
Writing paper was perfect, Thankyou. Only issue was delivery. I placed my order on a Tuesday and they weren’t despatched until the following Tuesday! Not a problem but would’ve liked some communication to tell me it was running late.
I ordered some envelopes for the magazines which is difficult to get else where so thank you for offering. Also took the opportunity to order another fridge magnet as I like them. The goods were delivered in time and you now offer more ways to pay which is better so thank you again.
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,683 reviews