Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Very easy website, fast delivery.
Have not received my order yet
Thank you for your order. Due to the bank holidays, the 2nd Class free delivery options stated: "No Rush - Delivery after 2nd January". This was the text next to delivery option you selected. This was to indicate that there would be a slight wait into the new year for any orders selecting this delivery option. This order was dispatched for you 4 working days after you placed the order and should now be with you. Thank you.
Supplies just what we need, reasonable prices.
Prompt service; high quality product; ease of ordering.
Always pleasant and helpful
Good Pleasant service by & for bros.
Excellent delivery, accurate product descriptions, and good illustrations. An all round great company.
Great customer service & great products, as always
Smooth and easy transaction
Excellent quality, fast service, great choice.
Products really assist me in the ministry.
I have purchased numerous items over the past few years and I have received all the items promptly and they have been excellent quality and even better value. I recommend bennetts cards to everyone.
We placed the order but did not need the stuff quickly, so we went with the ordinary postal option, only to find our order arrived within 3 days. Now on to the campaign folders we bought first class and new folders for the mid week meeting first class.
Excellent products. Fast delivery. Friendly and quality service. Well done bruvvs.
as you know I've been with you awhile now service is quite good, but I must admit I am a bit disappointed with the bag,thought it was to be leatherett other than that it pretty good.
Fast delivery.