Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

The order came quickly and was very well packaged. The plastic cover is strong I am still using it to keep the pages clean. The paper and envelopes are very good quality.
Good quality products and excellent service.
Love your products , always look forward to receiving them.
The quality of writing pad is good and the beautiful flower borders makes it appealing to the readers. The size of the envelopes is just right and I can conveniently add a tract to the letter without it being too bulky .
Very good seller, my items came quickly and exactly what I wanted, will definitely order again.
Really appreciate the kind and helpful service that you provide. Everything arrives when you say it will and nicely packaged.The products enhance our ministry. Thank you so much.
Very good service. Really lovely products sent promptly and packaged really well. Superb.
You provide such lovely items. My mum and dad ...92 and 93 just love the patterned letter writing paper....so I keep them supplied. A big thankyou!!
Order arrived exactly as described and on time. Delighted with the products. Thanks
Helpful, friendly service.
Love the notepad, colourful and keep my writing neat for our letter writing. Many thanks
I have.always found them to be of good value.Well made and looks good
Nice gift for friends anniversary.
Always great service great products and quick delivery. Loving all the letter writing items. The jw.org stickers are especially great. Would highly recommend A+++
I have grown to depend on Bennet Cards for all my theocratic sundries. I know in advance that whatever I get will be on time and of good quality.
I am always very happy with the service when I order from Bennet Cards. I get good quality items which often arrive earlier than I expect them, so definitely no complaints.
Very pleased with the service
Very disappointed with fridge magnets small cant read scripture quotation.
Efficient service. I’m always pleased.
My family and I were pleased with the exceptional warm service we received from our recent order. The personal customer service was valued. Would strongly recommend the service and product.
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,342 reviews