Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
H Mercelina-Klaui
H Mercelina-Klaui
Verified Buyer
"Although I live abroad, I received my order within a week. Everything received well packet and undamaged."
K Pavia
"Really happy with the service so far . For a bible student and an unbaptised publisher in her first few months of ministry having somewhere to get much needed supplies is essential And Bennett cards does not disappoint 🙂"
J Brettell
J Brettell
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with the goods and arrived very quickly. Thank you ????"
Value for Money
"Very quick delivery. Good quality unique items. Thank you"
Value for Money
"Fast efficient service thanyou"
Value for Money
"Excellent product and service 👍🏻"
Value for Money
"Every thing that I have purchased is of good quality."
Value for Money
"Excellent love every bit of this company"
Value for Money
"All the items purchased are great I especially love the lanyards they are great"
Value for Money
"the items thait i purchase are of high quality and excellent for the conventions,i am ever so pleased with everything i receive from you"
Value for Money
"I and many of my friends very much liked the ministry bag. I've been looking for a bag exactly like this for ages.l'm sorry it has taken so long for me to write a review about it but lots of things have been happening to prevent me from doing so. Anyway, it has given me time to give my bag a good workout and I'm really pleased with it. I'll be getting in touch to order some lanyards later Many thanks Ann"
Value for Money
"Didn't have to wait long for our things to arrive, which was very impressive and the quality was excellent. Thank you dear brothers and sisters. xx"
Value for Money
"The service is great, you can order with confidence."
"quick delivery"
Value for Money
"Speedy and efficient service"
Value for Money
"Always a good product, particularly the Assembly notebooks. Very helpful and easy to use."
"Product are quality."
Value for Money
"As always, easy to order, emails keeps me up to date on my order, efficient service."
Value for Money
"Great selection of products not available anywhere else in the UK. Prices are very reasonable & dispatch is quick. We especially love the notepads for assemblies & conventions, really useful."
Value for Money
"Very good service. Fast and reliable. Lovely items"
Value for Money
"I ordered the notebook for this year's Convention. I think this is a great way to keep a proper record of the talks. Previously I have used standard notebooks which all look the same, so trying to track down a particular talk I wanted to review was not easy. This beautifully presented notebook will be great to use and to find talks for future reference. I also ordered the Ministry School notebook with the intention of doing some proper study each week. I hope to fill it up! Again it was beautifully presented and easy to check back on talks at a later date."
Value for Money
"Very nice assembly notebooks and promptly delivered. Always very easy to order from the website and very good service - thank you."
Value for Money
"Item arrived quickly and well packaged. When I had a problem, they were quick to answer the phone and resolved the issue very quickly and were very friendly. Will use again."
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,427 reviews