Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Excellent value and service!
Amazing company for all our jw needs and more. Beautiful cards writing paper and pens and emergency equipment if the need arises. Thankyou bennett cards
I regularly buy from Bennett’s Cards. The products are always good quality and delivered on time. I recently ordered the magazine and tract organisers for friends who had become unbaptised publishers, I was so impressed I then ordered another two one for myself and one for my mother inlaw. Everyone was very happy. Thank you.
Excellent service and I love all the products I ordered. I really appreciated the good communication with my order and the speed of shipment!
The service has always been good and whenever I have to speak to someone they have always been polite and helpful.
Always good service, good customer relations and support, advice if needed. There IS a real person to talk to or chat online, so it is easy to get advice. Service is very good - efficient and speedy. I have used this company for many years and keep on coming back. Well done everyone.
Wide range of interesting articles to choose from combined with excellent friendly service .
Super pleased, Speedy delivery, good quality items and a good range. Very reasonable postage costs and timely emails when order has shipped. Good service all round.
Who am I card game. Good fun . No too difficult.
The writing paper is lovely, good quality 😊 However, am disappointed with coasters. I gave out to some friends and the surface has all cracked. Am disappointed with them😦
Good items and fair pricing
Absolutely love shopping for ministry items on this site very quick for delivery
Very happy with service. Came on time.
First order and very satisfied with prompt delivery and quality of purchases. Will definitely use this facility again
Quick service and quality of products are very good.
I love the products and they are a good price. It is easy to order and the items always come when promised.
The items arrived very promptly in adequate packaging,
I ordered the large writing pad with the bird on the bottom right-hand, good quality paper
Very pleased with the service. I ordered 2 note pads but I ordered the wrong ones my mistake. Bennett cards kindly refunded most of the money and let me keep the wrong notepads. I then went on and ordered the correct pads. Very happy with the service.
Thank you so much for my recent order and the service that you provided. There was a slight mix up with the delivery address due to some of the details missing and was returned however it was quickly rectified and much appreciated. I am very happy with the products that I ordered. Look forward to contacting you again.
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,659 reviews