Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
H Mercelina-Klaui
"Although I live abroad, I received my order within a week. Everything received well packet and undamaged."
K Pavia
"Really happy with the service so far . For a bible student and an unbaptised publisher in her first few months of ministry having somewhere to get much needed supplies is essential And Bennett cards does not disappoint 🙂"
J Brettell
"Pleased with the goods and arrived very quickly. Thank you ????"
Value for Money
"I purchased two magazine folders and a Benefit from the theatric ministry school folder. I am really happy with these products."
Delivery Speed
"Tell us how Bennett Cards Ltd made you happy or not. The bag ordered was alot smaller than the same a sister had just a week before, the ministry folder to take tracks and mags wouldn't fit in the bag as it was to high but wouldn't fit side ways either. The folder only has room for 4 different tracks. Not overly happy with items at all"
Value for Money
"Goods always delivered on time & well packed & protected. Can’t comment on Complaints procedures- haven’t had any!"
Value for Money
"Good quality, fast delivery. Many thanks"
Value for Money
"Products easy to use and lightweight which means my ministry bag is well organised, tracts and watchtowers are clear for all to see."
Delivery Speed
"Everything went well the item was to big for me postage for return was reasonable and refund was very quick. I will buy from them again. Also quick delivery"
Delivery Speed
"We bought a ministry bag for our grandson,it was a very good quality,, and the lad was really made up with it,,(his first ministry bag) , we also bought some plastic covers for the magazine's and books, all of which arrived on time,,, we have seen other items we like and will soon be placing another order,, many thanks brothers and sisters,, please keep up the good work,👍"
Value for Money
"Really friendly and helpful. Have placed 3 orders now and had no hassle and a quick delivery. Thank you!"
Value for Money
"Very easy to use website and the items I have been looking for was available and in stock. Fast delivery and well packaged when arrived."
Value for Money
"UK to NZ goods arrived in 5 working days. Good quality, happy with what I ordered, will order more goods again."
Value for Money
"Very quick delivery and excellent packaging and beautiful products"
Delivery Speed
"Arrived very quickly to Australia,in perfect condition! Really happy with the products I purchased ."
Value for Money
"Ordering online was straightforward and efficient."
Value for Money
"Always happy with everything we buy."
Value for Money
"easy ordering and faster delivery then expected"
Delivery Speed
"I always receive what's been ordered on time. Communication regarding orders is efficient I always have the pocket diary each year and find it great."
"Excellent fast delivery"
Value for Money
"My order arrived in good time even though I chose 2nd class postage. Packaged very well. Liked the fact that your cards are protected by an extra firm cardboard envelope so that the card doesnt bend out of shape. Will definitely use this company again. Many Thanks."
Value for Money
"Perfect for the ministry. Keeps the magazine's tidy and clean."
"Efficient!"