Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Still not received my order, which is very surprising as you are normally very quick must just be a one off
It took almost 2 weeks for you to dispatch my order. There was nothing to indicate low stock at the time I placed my order. Today - 11th Dec 2019 (after the survey request arrived) I received an email confirming dispatch for my order which was place and paid for on 29th Nov 2019. I expected some communication a lot sooner to explain the delay.
Dear Jo, Thank you for your message. Sorry to hear you were not happy with the delivery of your order. Orders are always dispatched within 1-3 days (depending on the delivery option), unless an item is out of stock. The stock of an item is shown on the product page, just below the Add to Cart button. It looks like the product you ordered was out of stock at the time. Sorry if this was not obvious. Kind Regards, Bennett Cards
The rigid badge holders did not hold the convention card, the gap was too big & it fell straight out.
I will be happy when I get things I ordered last month and not received tem yet items are badge and badge holder thank you c gerrard
Dear Christine, Sorry to see you left us a negative review. You pre-ordered some calendars for next year (2020). On the product page, it states that these will be in stock on the 1st of December 2019. We cant dispatch the calendars before that, as the year text which appears on the front of the calendar, and the Bible reading schedule is not released by the brothers in Bethel for another few months.
Wrong product sent Phones not answered
Hello, Sorry about the mistake with your order. I can you we have been been communicating via email to resolve this. Our phone lines are open 9am - 2pm Monday to Thursday. If you have called when our lines are all busy, you may need to try again. If the line is not engaged, we will always answer phone calls. Alternatively, we are happy to call you if this helps. Please feel free to get back in touch via email if you would like us to call you. Thank you.
Ordered last year - one week into the new year still waiting for my order.
Thank you for your order. Due to the bank holidays, the 2nd Class free delivery options stated: "No Rush - Delivery after 2nd January". This was the text next to delivery option you selected. This was to indicate that there would be a slight wait into the new year for any orders selecting this delivery option. I can see your order has now been dispatched, on should now be with you. Thank you.
After two months of waiting for my goods, I am still waiting to take delivery of my order!
Dear Doreen. I can see you pre-ordered the 2019 Calendars. These are shown online and in our catalogue as delivery in December 2018. As they contain the Bible reading schedule, and year text, we have to wait for these to be released before we can then proceed to producing the calendars, which then a little time. Thank you.
I phoned & left messages to get items returned as they were not suitable, but i had no response. I’m Left with 20 products that are not practical & not value for money! Order no: 226720 Ministry Sticky Notes They were too large. I ordered for Cong members. No-one wanted them for that reason.
Hello, We do not have an answering machine, so it sounds like you may have been calling an incorrect number, Sorry to hear you were not happy with the size of the items. We supply these in two sizes, the pads you ordered were the larger A6 pads, which are shown as 15cm x 10cm in the description. We do also supply a small version. We accept returns if you would like to return these within 30 days of the delivery. Please contact us via email, or by phone on 03333 55 1313. Thank you.
Have not received yet.
Hello, Sorry to hear you have not received this order. As you are ordering from USA, and we are dispatching from the UK, items can sometimes take longer to arrive. Your order was sent out the same working day we received it. We will contact you via email regarding this.
I've had deliveries before and always been happy with the service, however this time I ordered 3 books children's books for the assembly 10 working days prior to it, was told it would be delivered 5-7 working days from my order date & it was delivered whilst i was at the assembly. I had nothing to keep my daughters attention & now have 3 books which are useless to me now. Such a shame as always been very happy.
Dear Sister, Very sorry for the delay with your order, I can see it did go out late. If you would like to contact us and arrange to send the items back for a full refund, we will be happy to sort this out for you. Again, sorry for the late delivery.
I was disappointed with it. It was a gift for my fiancé but the zip was very stiff and it seemed on the small side for our regular grey bible
The Bible cover isn't very good. Poor quality stitching around zip, I doubt it will last long. Material too short, when doing zip up it hardly fits . extremely tight. Workbook folder came without clip binder so nothing stays secured, all workbooks loose Very disappointed with my purchase
Dear Sister, very sorry to hear you are disappointed with your order. We want all our customers to be 100% happy with their orders. If there are any goods that you aren't happy with keeping, we offer a full 30 days to return these. We will have someone contact you today to sort sending the missing spine. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please get in contact with us in the mean time if you have any questions. Thank you.
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,346 reviews