Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Very easy to work over the Internet lots of items to choose from. Reduc d things too and nice offers if your o dear is over a certain amount. I have used this company before over the last few years and the service has remained the same reliable and efficient..
Efficient and friendly service
Always very good quality and wonderful pictures on the front
I have been on your site for quite a number of years now, and I must say, as a Brother, you have satisfied all my visits. I love your cards of which there are many that are needed by the Brothers and Sisters. Thank you so much, Jehovah bless you all.
The best online service ever, everything we need and beautifully made, fantastic delivery service
. Thank you brothers and sister👍
Excellent quality and service. Products are very useful we have used Bennett's for field service and meeting tools, go bags, cards, diaries, pens, book and Bible covers, adult and children's meeting and assembly pads etc. Our grandchildren love the Pictascript packs (as does my son in law as they use them a lot in family worship) as they a great learning tools while making it fun.
So happy with the product and the service. Great value for money and prompt delivery!!!!
Excellent service as has become the norm for this company . A positive help in our informal Witnessing programne.. The umbrella is proving a great asset. Thank you.
Fast delivery. Excellent product. Very happy!!
Whenever I order something from Bennett Ltd it’s always good quality and true to information.
Always good service and quality items
You are always helpful and e
Very thing came on time. Always well presented.
Really happy with my order
Very good and prompt service 👍 thank you
Enjoy the product and choice we can choice from
We ordered some writing paper and envelopes, we are really pleased with them, and the price was great value.
beautiful collection of thoughtful cards
Quick and efficient service. Ordered the letter writing set. Stationary is of good quality. Thank you for providing lovely tools for this new avenue of ministry.
The letter writing paper and envelopes are very good. Quality good for writing on.
Excellent ordering and delivery .
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 3,979 reviews