Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Great choices, found exactly what I needed, gently offered other items.
I love this company and the notepads came on time despite the COVID situationπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Excellent service as always and a small problem I had with an item I ordered was dealt with quickly and efficiently, no questions asked.
Always pleased with the ser and products I buy from you
Recently had a bible cover from you in purple and it is excellent fit. So pleased with it
Pleased with my order and the time it took to come was on time.
Good quality items, never had an issues, I love that fact that you get an email when your order is sent out to so you are expecting your order. I wish I could afford to order more really as these items are so useful and practical for the meetings and covers for bibles, I also like that you can pick a colour for the covers and see the colour before you order. Thank you so very much for a great service and high quality items at a reasonable price. I will certainly order from you again.
Very good service,easy to order
Very satisfied with the speed you organized the delivery of my order.
I love my ministry and your Pocket Diary & Year Plannr. I will order again before the end of the year. Thank you very much.
Top quality goods. Something to suit all. Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Thank you so much.
Perfect for me. I was a bit worried that it would be to small but the little Diary is very clear and easy to read. And the picture on the cover is beautiful. Thank you very much I am more than happy πŸ˜€
Its lovely writing paper 😊 but you have got my surname wrong its Mrs spiers 😬
Lovely biblical gifts fridge magnets floir jehovah's witnesses
Competitive prices. Brilliant quality. Excellent postage prices and delivery times.
Thank you ! I am very happy with the agenda I received and it is very useful. In addition, I received the order faster than I expected.
Beautiful quality items no matter what you choose and at reasonable prices.
Great speedy service and lovely products
Once again, well done to all of you, delivered on time excellent service. Keep up the good work!!!
Always quality items, , highly satisfied in every aspect.
Very good service