Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Helpful on phone polite knew the products Friendly but still a professional attitude
Why I gave 5 star to Bennett Card Ltd is because The order I place with them arrived next day, it was very well pack the items I ordered to,
Easy to order. Quick delivery. I am very pleased with items. Thank you
Perfect…beautiful paper writing! Very well wrapped so arrived home in an excellent condition. Thank you :-)
Always pleased with their service,quick delivery and lovely products.
I am happy with everything I buy at Bennett Cards. Thank you.
Everything I have ordered has been delivered very quickly, easy to order on website and order is always accurate. Cards are beautiful and well made and always get compliments on the greeting cards.
Easy to order,prompt delivery ,quality products!Highly satisfied, and I am a very happy customer
I have always been very happy with, not only the products I have purchased but also with the service you provide. Keeping us updated with new products and special offers is a bonus. Thank you.
Brilliant service. I am so happy I found Bennett cards.
Always very helpful and great service.
My favourite site for cards and gifts. Great selection . Can’t have an assembly or convention without my notebook. Buy them as gifts too
Great service,, prompt delivery
Very good service love the products
I’m really happy with the products I have purchased from Bennett Cards. The writing sets are ideal for letter writing. I love the different designs and the quality of the paper and envelopes is excellent giving a good impression to readers.
Very good quality products. Well packaged and arrived quickly and safely. Thank you so much - just what I wanted and needed!
Speedy delivery of good quality products as usual. With excellent communication on progress of my order. Can always trust them to get it 'right'.
Excellent, very pleased with my pretty letter writing pad and scans to our Assembly.
Always good quality Always happy with goods
Very happy with quick and efficient service
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,420 reviews