Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
The item was a gift; very impressed with speed of delivery.
I purchased a gift box for a friend and she absolutely loved it. The online shop was easy and the delivery was free and on time! Will definitely use Beer Hunter again. Thankyou
Hi Samantha, thank you so much, We look forward to you ordering with us again :-)
I sent a Beer Hunter gift set to my son-in-law for his birthday. A big fan of craft beers, he loved the gift. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. Most impressive! Will definitely recommend.
HI Lesley - great choice of gift! thank you for your order and your review
Great to see favourite beers that aren’t easily found in a supermarket. Delivery all it should be.
Hi Stephen thank you for your review :-)
As usual. Great Beer at decent prices. First class service. What’s not to like
Great Service and Delivery - First Class
Great product selection with fast delivery. Pleased to have found this online shop
Hi Mark - we are pleased you found us also. Thank you for your purchase
I got a great price and delivery was fast. I will be using them again
Hi Liz, thank you for your order, we look forward to your next order with us
Personalisex casing good, came quick but has a sticker residue over it when someone has clearly peeled a sticker off and left it on. Emailed them about it but had no response
Hi Rachel, I am sorry to hear there is an issue with your order. I believe Customer Services have been in touch so we can look into this for you.
Just Brilliant....Ordered 10 packs to be delivered to friends around the country and all arrived next day. Top selection of beers and great value. Free delivery was an added bonus!
Thank you Steve for your purchases and your review, we hope you order with us again soon
Better than beer hawk
Fantastic service and a great choice of beers.
Excellent service. Fast delivery, which at £9.95 I’d expect to be honest.
Hi Stephen, thank you so much for your review
Excellent product choice & prompt next day delivery as promised with great time slot updates
Good selection of the more unknown beers i have not tried before. Excellent communication regarding oeder and quick delivery
I'm a tad irked because the case is 10 beers + glass and the beer case they come in (very sturdy by the way) actually has 12 holes, so basically there is one empty space in the box that just doesn't look very nice when one is giving it as a gift, it looks a bit incomplete. The website also advertises next day delivery, which didn't happen as I ordered it on Friday and it came on Tuesday. That being said, it did come well packed and the husband loved the selection.
Good Morning, Thank you for your purchase and your review. We appreciate your feedback, its important to have this.
I can see from your order history that this was placed on Friday evening (after the 12pm midday ) cut off for Next Working Day delivery. This is advertised on our website and i am sorry you have missed this.
Your order was therefore processed Monday for next working day delivery - Tuesday.
Delivery company DHL no good tried to wrong address twice
Would not have chosen Beer Hunter if had know who delivery company was
Beer Hunter communication was good
Good Morning, I am sorry to hear there was an issue with the delivery, i can see from the tracking a couple of attempts were made to the address on the order details. I can also see this is with your neighbour at number 5. I believe Customer services have been in touch to ensure you now have your order.
Excellent service, brilliantly packaged
Good value for money and top class service. Beer was ordered Sunday afternoon and delivered before 8am on Tuesday
Hi Sarah - great to hear - enjoy your purchase
Fast delivery, everything packaged securely and an unexpected free bottle opener, really happy customer
Hi Abigail - Thank you for your purchase and your review :-)
Beer Hunter is rated 4.22 based on 844 reviews