Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
Ordered on 8th December still waiting for goods to be handed to yodel for delivery. No response from emails or voice mails left!
Good Morning Dawn,
I am so sorry to hear you have experienced an issue with your order. I can confirm i have just left you a voicemail as i was unable to get through to you. I have also sent an email over to you.

Kind Regards Customer Services
Ordered beer on the website 23 Nov which falsely advertised "guaranteed delivery before 14 Dec".

It is now the 15 Dec, no beer and no reply to 2 x emails that I sent asking for a refund.

I will never use them again, a fancy website covers up for their incredulously poor customer service. Avoid.
Hi John
We apologise that you experienced a delay, I know the Customer Service team were in touch with you to clarify the item being 'Pre-ordered'. This was clearly advertised on the website and understand missed at time of ordering.
Placed an order at the weekend, money taken immediately but no email confirmation to sat order received. Have tried to contact but no one has replied to any messages, can only guess the money has been taken and it’s a fraud website
I placed an order last Thursday and did not receive a confirmation only a receipt from PayPal. I sent Beer Hunter an email asking if they are processing the order and an estimated arrival date. They did not reply.. My order has not been delivered and I am not really sure if it is coming or not.
Order not received even after 10 days. No contact from beer hunter regarding delivery. I have emailed, no reply. Shocking. £50 plus order
Hi Dave
I am sorry there has been an issue with your order. I will be speaking with our warehouse team to ensure no delays happen in the future.
Thanks
Paula
Operations Manager
I nearly bought the official Erdinger stein which was described thusly "The real way to drink German beer. This sturdy glass Erdinger Stein holds 1 litre of Weissbier (or your other favourite Oktoberfest beer). However even though it is described as a "glass" it is infact made from plastic?!?!
Not impressed, I also don't think the real way to drink any beer has ever been from a plastic beaker.
Good Morning,
We clearly advertise all our products. When this item was available it was clearly advertised as being plastic. We do currently have other steins that are glass if you check out the website.
Ordered a case of beer for my partner for Valentine’s Day. Case arrived but not the beers that were listed on the website. No explanation given as to why, or was I contacted in any way to be offered an alternative. Called and emailed numerous times and never got any response whatsoever. Having looked at other people’s reviews, this poor level of customer service has been experienced by many. Would not order from this company again.
Good Afternoon, I am sorry to hear you have an issue with your order. I can confirm a voicemail was left with you on the number provided on your order and two emails were sent on the 15th & 19th February also. Please do check your junk folder in case they are in there. Please do reply to admin@beerhunter.co.uk and Customer services will be able to help.
Order incomplete again first time half the order missing have sent the other half also incompete
Hi Natasha

I am so sorry to hear there is an issue with the delivery of your order. If you can please email Customer Services - admin@beerhunter.co.uk with your order number she shall look straight into it
Kind Regards
Ordered a gift set for a Christmas present a fortnight before Christmas. Chose to collect it at their warehouse as I wasn't too far away.
Waited a few days for the confirmation email before trying to call/email. No answers to either.
Then received an email to tell me it had been dispatched to me.. Again, no answers to calls/emails after this.
I then received an incorrect order, not what I wanted.
I finally got hold of customer service who said simply "sorry". I've asked to return this with no response since December.

Poor service, I'm now out of pocket with a gift set I didn't want with no response from their CS.
Good Morning Chris, We are extremely sorry to hear you have such a bad experience with us. Please can you contact Customer Services at admin@beerhunter.co.uk with your contact details and we shall ensure a phone call to you today to rectify the error to your order.
Kind regards Beer Hunter
Do not recommend.
Sent an incomplete order.
Their customer service response: “Sorry we did not have the items that made the set in stock.”
Still charged the full price though.
Not impressed.
Good Afternoon

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase. An unhappy customer is the last thing we want, please can you contact admin@beerhunter.co.uk with your order number and we shall look straight into this for you
Kind Regards
Terrible company, very slow to dispatch if at all. Took them nearly a week to decide not to deliver an order and refund as they had run out of the product.
I ordered what was advertised as a 'gift' pack that would come in a beerhunter branded box - very much misleading as when it arrived it was 6 cans loose in an ugly brown box that is quite clearly just cheap packaging. Absolute con. Avoid.
Ordered a Gin advent calendar in mid-November as a present. It didn't arrive. Instead, we got an email issuing a refund on the afternoon of November 30th! We got an email (straight to spam as it was from an account called ADMIN) notifying us of this at 10:50 on the morning of November 30th. Can we now get another Gin Calendar? Nope. Why not tell us before you didn't have stock instead of sitting on our payment for days before refunding. Appalling service.
Orders take weeks to process, still waiting for delivery. Tracking numbers don’t work and there appears to be no response to emails.
Nice and easy, quick delivery and all items including glasses arrived safely and well packaged
I ordered four boxes of beer to be delivered, next day delivery, to clients and colleagues. Three arrived fine and the packing, and beer was very good. The fourth is yet to arrive, almost a week later. Communication from Beer Hunter with Beer Hunter has not been forthcoming, I had to flag that the beer didn't arrive and I haven't had a confirmation of delivery or even timings for the final package. It's been a pretty poor customer experience.
Good Morning Stephen, I am sorry you have experienced a delay with one of your orders, I can see that the missing delivery was damaged in transit by the Couriers, we have every faith that all orders will arrive as they are despatched, and I am sorry this has not been the case for you. I know Customer Services have been in contact with you and a replacement order is being dispatched. We thank you for your custom and shall endeavour to ensure your replacement order is received.
Excellent selection box with quick delivery
I placed an order over £60 on 04/04/20, but never received a confirmation email. I have tried to contact them by phone and email and still no response. They have taken my money and now I have to hope they will ship my order in due course. I do understand the situation we are in at the moment but to be left without even knowing you have received my order is unacceptable !
The request for this review has been the first form of communication I have received from Beer Hunter. They have taken my money, but I have not received my purchase, and I have had no e-mails or calls, despite me trying to get in touch. Fingers crossed I actually get the purchase, otherwise this is definitely a scam,.
Took 3 emails and 2 phone calls to get my order delivered. No confirmation of the order in writing from Beer Hunter at any point and money taken immediately upon ordering. Average rating entirely due to the customer service team who, once reached, found a quick solution.
Beer Hunter is rated 4.22 based on 844 reviews