Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
I nearly bought the official Erdinger stein which was described thusly "The real way to drink German beer. This sturdy glass Erdinger Stein holds 1 litre of Weissbier (or your other favourite Oktoberfest beer). However even though it is described as a "glass" it is infact made from plastic?!?!
Not impressed, I also don't think the real way to drink any beer has ever been from a plastic beaker.
Good Morning,
We clearly advertise all our products. When this item was available it was clearly advertised as being plastic. We do currently have other steins that are glass if you check out the website.
Delivered the wrong beer and will not respond
Hi Scott, I believe Jo in Customer Services has been in touch with you
I haven’t actually received my beer order yet? I was hoping you could enlighten me as to its whereabouts? I paid around £6 for next day delivery and next day has long gone.
Good Morning William, i am sorry there has been an issue with your order. I can see that Customer services have been in contact
When delivered the package was damaged along with the gift wrapping. It was for a birthday gift and the replacement process required would take too long so had to keep it. Paid for next day delivery and it arrived a day late.
Hi Judy
I am sorry to hear there was a delay in receiving your parcel and there was damage to the gift wrap, I do know that Customer Services have been in touch with you regarding this.
Ordered a case on the 8th of March still not received it
Hi Simon

We are so sorry you have experienced a delay with receiving your order. I know customer services have been in touch with an update of the delivery. Thank you again for your patience and understanding,
Keg expensive, month out of date, cloudy,not nice.
Cant review as my order has been lost in transit somewhere meant to get it 10th March and still waiting .... cant answer other questions as not received my order
Terrible customer service! No response to 5 messages via email and social media and no sign of the order. Eventually got a refund but with no explanation or apology. Avoid at all costs!
Good Afternoon

I am sorry to hear there has been an issue with your order. We have investigated and cannot see any emails from you to the customer services team. I can see that Customer services emailed you. Please can you respond so we can check where your emails have been going to?
Website stated next day delivery. Email received post-order stated 'same day' delivery. Order arrived after 5 days thus missing the birthday it was intended for. The company asked for evidence of same or next day delivery promises which I duly provided but it made no difference. I will not use them again.
Hi

I received order BH10002465 from Yodel and the box was damaged and soaking wet. It seemed that the beers inside were damaged. I refused to receives the order, can you let me know when the another one will be sent please?

Kind regards

Peter
Terrible experience, and it's still going on!

I placed an order on January 22nd, a surprise beer set for a friend who was moving to a new job.

1st Feb: Informed by Yodel they were unsuccessful, and that they were going to return the package to the sender.
2nd Feb: Beerhunter confirmed a replacement has been arranged (to be dispatched 'soon')
9th Feb: I chased Beerhunter for an update
10th Feb: Beerhunter said 'Should be delivered tomorrow'
25th Feb: I chased Beerhunter for an update
01st March: Beerhunter said 'I am so sorry to hear you have not received the replacement order, I shall arrange for a replacement to be dispatched today'

It's now almost 6 weeks since I ordered, on the third attempt at delivery - certainly not confident it's going to happen any time soon either!

Please help :(

Order: #BH10000136
It was sent the incorrect case of beer (have been sent the German beers rather than the lagers). After few emails exchanged it was agreed to send more 6 bottles and I’d pay the extra amount. But no action was done since Feb 25.
Hi George. We are sorry that the incorrect case of beer was delivered. I can see that Customer services have been in touch, and we have rectified this mistake for you. Thank you for your patience
Ordered a case of beer for my partner for Valentine’s Day. Case arrived but not the beers that were listed on the website. No explanation given as to why, or was I contacted in any way to be offered an alternative. Called and emailed numerous times and never got any response whatsoever. Having looked at other people’s reviews, this poor level of customer service has been experienced by many. Would not order from this company again.
Good Afternoon, I am sorry to hear you have an issue with your order. I can confirm a voicemail was left with you on the number provided on your order and two emails were sent on the 15th & 19th February also. Please do check your junk folder in case they are in there. Please do reply to admin@beerhunter.co.uk and Customer services will be able to help.
Placed order. Received confirmation. Received email that order was being despatched that evening via Yodel. 5 days later received email saying order was cancelled as Out of Stock. Checked webpage - 10 of the item in stock. Still waiting on PayPal refund. Shambles.
Good Afternoon,
We are so sorry that we have been unable to dispatch your order. As advised by Customer Services via email to you the supplier let us down. We notified you as quickly as we can.
Very disappointed. Said on website a beer was in stock, so I ordered, my money was taken, waited until day before it was due to be delivered to inform me it was out of stock...
Good Afternoon
We are so sorry that we were unable to dispatch your order, we notified you as quickly as we can. The last thing we want is to let your customers down.
Keg tasted off. Emailed to complain, no response.
Good Morning, I am sorry to hear this has been an issue with the item ordered. I can confirm that customer services have left you a voicemail and have also sent an email in follow up to this query. We look forward to hearing from you to be able to rectify this for you.
Ordered on 8th December still waiting for goods to be handed to yodel for delivery. No response from emails or voice mails left!
Good Morning Dawn,
I am so sorry to hear you have experienced an issue with your order. I can confirm i have just left you a voicemail as i was unable to get through to you. I have also sent an email over to you.

Kind Regards Customer Services
Order incomplete again first time half the order missing have sent the other half also incompete
Hi Natasha

I am so sorry to hear there is an issue with the delivery of your order. If you can please email Customer Services - admin@beerhunter.co.uk with your order number she shall look straight into it
Kind Regards
Ordered a gift set for a Christmas present a fortnight before Christmas. Chose to collect it at their warehouse as I wasn't too far away.
Waited a few days for the confirmation email before trying to call/email. No answers to either.
Then received an email to tell me it had been dispatched to me.. Again, no answers to calls/emails after this.
I then received an incorrect order, not what I wanted.
I finally got hold of customer service who said simply "sorry". I've asked to return this with no response since December.

Poor service, I'm now out of pocket with a gift set I didn't want with no response from their CS.
Good Morning Chris, We are extremely sorry to hear you have such a bad experience with us. Please can you contact Customer Services at admin@beerhunter.co.uk with your contact details and we shall ensure a phone call to you today to rectify the error to your order.
Kind regards Beer Hunter
Do not recommend.
Sent an incomplete order.
Their customer service response: “Sorry we did not have the items that made the set in stock.”
Still charged the full price though.
Not impressed.
Good Afternoon

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase. An unhappy customer is the last thing we want, please can you contact admin@beerhunter.co.uk with your order number and we shall look straight into this for you
Kind Regards