Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
Personalisex casing good, came quick but has a sticker residue over it when someone has clearly peeled a sticker off and left it on. Emailed them about it but had no response
Hi Rachel, I am sorry to hear there is an issue with your order. I believe Customer Services have been in touch so we can look into this for you.
Delivery company DHL no good tried to wrong address twice
Would not have chosen Beer Hunter if had know who delivery company was
Beer Hunter communication was good
Good Morning, I am sorry to hear there was an issue with the delivery, i can see from the tracking a couple of attempts were made to the address on the order details. I can also see this is with your neighbour at number 5. I believe Customer services have been in touch to ensure you now have your order.
Order received speedily which was great... however I was extremely disappointed in the product, in particular the font of the print was poor and not in keeping with the actual messaging on the box. I was also shocked that it was only a half bottle of rum in the box and for a price of £35.00 I have found this to be very poor value for money. It does state on the advert a 35cl bottle therefore I would encourage people buying to be aware of this as if I had been I wouldn't have purchased. Sorry.
Hi Marion, thank you for your feedback regarding the font, this has been passed on to the product team to look at for improvements, we appreciate you letting us know as customer feedback to a small family run company is imperative. In regards to the size of the bottle we do clearly advertise this on the website and we feel that are prices are competitive to others on the market. Kind Regards
Don’t know weather it’s Beerhunters fault or the couriers but the reason I chose to purchase from you was the fact it says next day delivery so I ordered on Thursday in hope I would get my beer for Saturday at least but did not get it until the Monday so very disappointed.
Ordered 2 Klopp sets but only received 1. Contacted customer services but am still waiting for my order.
Hi Kate

Customer services have been in touch with the update of your replacement glass, please do check your email including junk folder. Thank you for your patience.
I purchased as a gift for a friend. But delivery was so slow that I missed his birthday. .... all they have to do is put some cans in a box and put it in the post.... Next time I will just go to Tescos and make my own gift set. Nothing unique about the service.
Good Morning, I am sorry to hear the delivery was a little longer than you hoped. I can see on the history of the order that a few attempts were made before your parcel was delivered. We thank you for your purchase.
Even in COVID times, 10 days to get an order is rubbish. Customer service good at chasing up order, but still, lucky I wasn’t throwing a party!
Order didn't arrive with the right item. Emailed them and still no reply
Hi Jennifer, i am so sorry to hear this, I have checked with Customer Services and we have had no correspondence from you. Please can you send a clear picture of the incorrect item to admin@beerhunter.co.uk and we shall ensure this is rectified immediately. Kind Regards
Having ordered a gift set. It gave me the option to add extras. Order arrived but extras didn't. I have contacted about this & noone has got back to me. Therfore I've lost money.
I ordered four boxes of beer to be delivered, next day delivery, to clients and colleagues. Three arrived fine and the packing, and beer was very good. The fourth is yet to arrive, almost a week later. Communication from Beer Hunter with Beer Hunter has not been forthcoming, I had to flag that the beer didn't arrive and I haven't had a confirmation of delivery or even timings for the final package. It's been a pretty poor customer experience.
Good Morning Stephen, I am sorry you have experienced a delay with one of your orders, I can see that the missing delivery was damaged in transit by the Couriers, we have every faith that all orders will arrive as they are despatched, and I am sorry this has not been the case for you. I know Customer Services have been in contact with you and a replacement order is being dispatched. We thank you for your custom and shall endeavour to ensure your replacement order is received.
Only received half of my order and complained immediately and was assured the rest of the order would be sent but still waiting
I purchased the Klopp set (glasses & cans), they arrived quickly and very pleased with the glass.
However, the cans were packaged poorly and were covered in dents. Disappointing as I wanted to keep them as it was a celebration of Liverpool wining the league.
Ordered from Beer Hunter. Item wasn’t in stock and communication was terrible. Nothing to state item wasn’t in stock or even low stock prior to ordering from website. Unlikely to order from here again unless there was a real incentive or something I particularly wanted that I couldn’t get elsewhere.
Good Morning Matthew I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment, I know Customer services attempted to contact you on the phone and sent a couple of emails to advise of the stock issue, I can only apologise if there was a delay in receiving. We hope we will see you order with us in the future so we are able to gain some faith back.
Product not as described ie not a gift set. Quite disappointed.
Good Morning Mr Reid,

Thank you for your review, would you please be able to respond to this stating why you were disappointed we are always looking to improve our service and it would be great to hear feedback.

Many thanks,

Kieron
Good price. Well packaged. Unfortunately advertises on website that ships on the same day if ordered before 2pm. It didn't happen. Maybe this is not important for some people but based on the fact that they lied about this cannot really trust anything else.
Good Afternoon Tiago, I am sorry you experienced issues with your order, I believe Customer Services have been in touch with you to ensure this is put right,
We appreciate your feedback and your custom
Unfortunately I will not be ordering anything again from this company. I order a birthday gift pack for my son in laws birthday, which was sent very quickly but unfortunately the beer sent had a very short life span. I emailed and showed my disappointment as BBF dates where a few days after his birthday. I was asked whether I wanted a replacement or total refund. I went for replacement as long as BBF dates were better (December) and asked if this couldn't be done then I would have a full refund. Second parcel arrived today but disappointely dates were the same on 3 beers and 1 BBF date this Friday. Not very impressed so have now asked for a full refund which I waiting to hear about. Such a shame as orders were dispatched very quickly.
Good Afternoon,

We sincerely apologise for the unfortunate issue you have received with your order. I know that Customer Services have rectified this for you, and hope we will be given an opportunity in the future to restore some faith.
Good Afternoon

We are so truly sorry you experienced issues with your order. I can see from the history of your order you have now been refunded, We hope we can have the opportunity in the future to restore some faith
Waited 5 days for delivery (Royal Mail) slow service ! I got someone else order so not very happy. Rang and left a message on Friday but they leave the office early (2:30pm) so rang Monday and discussed. Offered replacements but I took a refund instead. Not a great experience. Went to Sainsbury’s to get my beers in the end !
Hi Roger - Following our conversation I again apologise for the upset you have been caused with your order, we hope we will be given the opportunity in the future to restore some faith
Half of the order arrived but 4 of the beers had been substituted, filled the online form on Thursday and had no reply then emailed on Friday and received an automatic reply but it’s now Tuesday evening and still no reply.
The other half of the order was damaged in transit (not beer hunters fault) but I know they received it back on Friday morning but I have not Been contacted as to when it will be sent out. So I have a box of beer I can’t touch because it might all have to be sent back and another box which I have no idea if or when I will receive it.
Good selection of beers but I am feeling pretty disappointed really. I ordered a "6 pack" of Beavertown Gamma Ray as a gift for a mate's birthday. Given the expensive price for only 6 beers, I was expecting it to be an actual 6 pack, in a cardboard sleeve or box, or however you would normally expect to see a 6 pack packaged up in a shop.

I paid 25 quid including postage to receive a giant shipping box with 6 loose cans just chucked in the bottom, with a bit of extra packing card to hold them in place. This is not a '6 pack', this is clearly just a 12/24 pack that has been bought in bulk and split down into smaller '6 pack' prices, just creaming the extra profit on top. .
I could have bought a 4 pack in Sainsbury's for 8 quid, which would have been packaged up in a presentable cardboard sleeve and looked good as a gift. I could have actually bought 3 of these for the price I paid for 6 cans, and to look like I had probably bought a bigger pack and kept the rest for myself. Not cool. I wanted to support a smaller business but will probably just shop in a major supermarket next time and get 3 times the value of what I paid to Beer Hunter. Please be more clear on your website about what people are actually getting.
Good Morning, we do apologies that you were unhappy with the item you have received we have made note of this and will be informing the warehouse team as your item should not have been packaged in such a large box as this is unacceptable. The item never states to come in any form of gift packaging and we are sorry once again you received such a large box we will also be getting our team to internally review the website.
I bought two gift boxes on the 17th of July but I only received one of them and haven’t heard nothing about the other box. I wasn’t aware it was going to be send in two different parcel either.
Good Afternoon Loreto, I have sent you an email that you have hopefully received.
Kind Regards - Customer Services