Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
Order a glass, not sent the one on the photos from website, sent message regarding this and they haven't bothered to try and help.
Hi Alex I can see Customer Services have contacted your this morning and spoken to you on the phone, and this issue is being looked into.
Canadian beer for a Canada theme party. They used DPD to deliver, which is the best courier in my opinion. Good beer.
What a party that sounds :-) Thank you for your purchase
Prompt delivery (with DPD so you get an hour slot - under utilised selling point!) and great beer. Winning.
Thank your for your purchase Joe and your review
Great choice of beers, arrived on time, reasonably priced. I will definitely buy fro Beer Hunter again and would recommend them.
Thank you Jeremy, enjoy the beers :-)
Very good price for Chimay Blue, quick delivery and well packed.
Wonderful to hear - thank you Tony
Good service. Had one of my favourite beers (Lowenbrau).
Well the beer I ordered and got is Brewdog Jack Hammer IPA 440ml at 7.2% ABV. Excellent. Decent price. Quick delivery. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
Thanks Steve! excellent choice of beers - we hope they are being enjoyed
Good service and I would recommend
Very easy to order, delivery bang on time !!
Wonderful! thanks Ben
Great beers & great service 👍🏼
Thank you for your purchase and review Adam
Absolutely brilliant! Great selection and speedy delivery! Will definitely order again!
Fantastic! we hope you do soon :-)
Great Service, so easy to order and order was spot on. Cheers!!
Great to hear - thanks John
Packaging and communications of my order were first rate, however lose a star as the courier delivered to the wrong street.
Good Afternoon I am sorry to hear there was an issue with the delivery. I can see Customer Services have contacted you for more information.
Arrived on time as described
Wonderful to hear thank you for your order Keith
I requested Saturday delivery and paid £11 for this but missed the info around cut off point. I ordered at 4pm on Friday so was not eligible but my money was still taken. On realisation of this mistake I made contact and had no reply. I have since contacted with the same result. The delivery finally came 6 days later. I would like to be reimbursed for delivery. Thanks
Hi Philip, I am sorry you experienced an issue with your order. I can see an email was sent to you on the 4th May at 11.49am by Customer Services and your shipping has been refunded to you. Please do check your junk folder in case the email is showing in there.
Great beers, great selection, great delivery what more can you ask for?
Fab cider, ginger & Elderflower. Great delivery very happy
Misinformation on their website led me to buy a keg which was unsuitable for home use unless you had additional equipment (there was also no image of the actual product on the website so I had nothing to go on apart from the description and other customer queries). After having the keg delivered and seeing that it was impossible to use without a tap or pump I called Beer Hunter, unable to get through to anyone, I left a message and sent an email with screen grabs of the website page with the misinformation. A few days later I had a reply thanking me for pointing out the mistake on their website and I was advised that I could buy a party pump from amazon allowing me to use the keg. I emailed straight back explaining that I didn't want to spend even more money and I requested a return and I am still waiting for a resolution, I’ve called, emailled … still nothing … extremely poor customer service
Hi, I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment, I can see the correspondence between yourself and Customer Services and that they advised they would come back to you today. I can see you were happy to wait. Customer Services have left a voicemail for you and followed it up with an email. I am sorry the review was made before speaking to us.
We ordered some Mexican beer to help celebrate Cinco de Mayo last week. We had heard that Modelo Especial was worth trying and ordered a dozen bottles. Box came on time and the beer was lovely.
Beer Hunter provided a wonderful service. Not only were the beers of the highest quality and delivered on time, but they also posted a 'Happy Birthday' card first class as a lovely gesture (due to my forgetting to add a gift card). This gesture showed they care for their customers and are willing to go above and beyond to provide a great service.
Beer Hunter is rated 4.24 based on 922 reviews