Beer Hunter Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter

How would you rate Beer Hunter ?

"They had problems with their supplier but comms with me was good and the item was eventually delivered."
"This was the first time I have used Beer Hunter and it won't be th"
"Superb service. Thanks to Paula!"
"Disappointed not to get my beer in bottles as ordered. I was contacted to ask if I minded waiting a bit to get my order otherwise could be supplied in cans immediately. I stated I was happy to wait however my beer arrived a few days later in cans with no explanation. I would have ordered elsewhere if I'd known. ☹☹"
Good Morning Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to review your order. Please accept my apologies that you didn't receive the bottles as per your email, I believe this was due to breakdown in communication our side. I will reply separately with a discount code that you can use for any future orders.

Paula
"I purchased the Trappist Monks' beer selection as a birthday present for my dad. I loved the idea that you are doing your bit for the brothers. As for the beers, the monks don't make anything by halves so they pack a punch in terms of alcohol content and the free glass, well chalice really, is heavy , sizeable and looks like it might have been used in 'The Name of the Rose'. Brilliant!"
"Always happy to buy from Beer Hunter, very good selection and very speedy delivery too. Top class."
"Very good value for money! Very well packaged so arrived safely with no breakages. Will certainly use again!"
"Very fast delivery and products arrived as described very safely packaged"
"Very happy with the service and beer arrived well packaged, Thanks!"
"Fast delivery and a good selection of beers in my box. Will buy from again."
"Excellent service. Really pleased to be able to get my fruit beer at a reasonable price. Thank you"
"Easy ordering process. Very prompt efficient service. Excellent tracking of parcel. Bought as gift. Recipient delighted with it. Thank you. JG. Bedford"
"Ordering was easy and goods delivered within the specified time given. Very happy with the service."
"Great service from Beer Hunter but let down by Parcelforce."
"QUITE HAPPY WITH THE PRICES AND SERVICE. I AM HOPING THAT THE RANGE OF UK BEERS AND CIDERS WILL EXPAND SO THAT I CAN PURCHASE MORE FROM A SINGLE SITE"
Hi David, Thanks for your Review.
If there are any Beers that you are after that are not currently shown on our website please let me know and I will see if I can source them for you.

Paula
"Very happy with speed of delivery and I was very well informed through out the whole progress. Love the cider that I ordered and great I could get it in bottles of 6 at a great prices. Highly recommended."
"I was told that the beer I ordered was out of stock, but that I would get it next week. Next week came, and again I am told that the beer is still out of stock, and that I will definitely get it the week after. Next week, its a repeat of the same thing, despite me telling them that I absolutely needed the beer by that date and that they should tell me so that I can make alternate arrangements."
Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the issued caused with your Beerhunter order. Unfortunately we were let down twice by our supplier hence the failed promises. We have now changed suppliers and have not experienced any delays like this.

Paula
"Superb customer service ,will highly recommend to friends"
"Ordered the Kwaremont blond gift pack for my husband as a surprise. The price was cheaper than any other online site and the delivery was quick and efficient, very pleased with this service and would definitely use again."
"Very well packaged and still chilled amazing"
Beer Hunter is rated 4.48 based on 105 reviews