Beer Hunter Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter

How would you rate Beer Hunter?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jonathan Harper
Verified Buyer
"Delivered exactly what I ordered and in double quick time - recommend"
"Fast delivery & great prices. When one of the glasses turned up with a crack in it I informed Beer Hunter & had a new glass free of charge the very next day! Fantastic!"
Bethany Carr
Verified Buyer
"Super happy! My order was a gift. I ordered on Saturday, expecting the beers to arrive around Friday (taking the 5 days into account). Nope - arrived on Tuesday! No hassle, super quick delivery. Beers came well boxed and th glass was in bubble wrap, all safely packaged. There was also a free packet of pretzels (I can’t eat them as I’m vegan, but will pass them on - a vegan option would be nice!) - however it was a nice touch of a good company to even offer any kind of gift. 10/10, would definitely use again and recommend to anyone."
Mary Forbes
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service and free glass was a lovely surprise"
Michael Vandercruyssen
Verified Buyer
"I am so happy to be able to choose from a great selection of beers 🍺. I very much love the Belgian blondes and Trappist beers . Thanks to beerwulf they are delivered straight to my door ."
Hi Michael, Thanks for your great review - Just to make sure you order off the right website next time we are Beerhunter : )
Thanks Paula
"Good service"
"I ordered a box of ales for my dad as a Christmas present. The box turned up but no free beerhunter glass was included. I was upset about this and contacted the company and in the end, one of their team came all the way to my house on a Sunday to drop off the missing glass. Thank you for doing that."
Hello,
Thank you for your review, I understand the frustration of not receiving the glass within your order. One of our staff members took the call Saturday morning but as this was the weekend before Christmas we were unable to ship this to you in time so decided to driver over the hand deliver the missing item. I hope that the service we provided makes up for the original upset.

James Heron
Verified Buyer
"Order for a NYE party in Edinburgh arrived 4 days after I was assured it would. By that time I was already on my way back to Leeds. Total pantomime trying to get the beer sent back to them. No offer of any compensation despite massive hassle and no beer for NYE!"
Hi James

As discussed by email, please accept my sincere apologies for the fact that you have not received your parcel on time.

Gavin Cooper
Verified Buyer
"The package did not arrive. Was due on the 18th Jan and its now the 20th. So no birthday present for my brother. Where is it?"
Hi Gavin,
I have tracked your order, this was dispatched from us on the 16th January, the day after you placed your order and is showing as being delivered on 17th January. We do advise that all delivers can take up to 5 working days to be received but we did delivery this earlier than this.
The parcel was delivered by Parcel Force and is showing as being signed for. I will send all the details on a separate email.
If you would like to review this email and come back to me.

Paula
"Great selection of beer, slight problem with dispatching the order but once it was sent out it got here the next day! Lovely customer service on the phone, I plan on buying more from beerhunter."
Jonathan Lea
"Excellent service"
Alan Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Placed an order intended to be a Christmas Present and the package arrived a day earlier than expected which was no problem. The packaging was excellent to safeguard the amount of glass involved.Overall could not fault anything."
CATHERINE HANNAM
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and well packaged"
Robert Burton
Verified Buyer
"Good selection of beers to choose from. Delivery within time frame. I will no doubt by again from Beer Hunter."
"Bought as a gift, which was received with great enthusiasm!"
Sarah Watt
Verified Buyer
"When my parcel was delivered, the beer glass inside was broken and the box outside had been disfigured. Really disappointing as this was a Christmas Present for my older brother. Also very dangerous as I almost cut my hand open when opening up the box because of the broken glass. Please ensure you package your items more robustly (and with more padding such as bubble wrap) to stop such a delicate item getting broken. I am inclined to ask for a refund as I had to buy my brother another Christmas present because I did not feel happy presenting him with such a mess. I have taken photos as evidence if you so require. Thank you. Sarah"
Hi Sarah

I am sorry to hear that your parcel arrived damaged. Unfortunately this is the first I have heard about this problem so I have not been able to resolve this sooner for you.
If you would like to email me directly on admin@beerhunter.co.uk with photos of the damage I will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

James Nolan
Verified Buyer
"Items arrived promptly and packaged well. Customer services were brilliant in dealing with a query I had regarding my order, despite it being over the busy festive period. I would highly recommend Beerhunter, and will certainly be ordering from them again in the future."
"Hassle free service 👍"
"Bought as a present for my son-in-law who was delighted with it."
"I ordered some gin for Christmas. Website said it would arrive before Christmas. Unfortunately it will not, but their customer service in my opinion (28 years in front of house catering) was amazing! Thank you for your help and calling after my email. Will use your service again. Happy Christmas Marc"
Beer Hunter is rated 4.48 based on 73 reviews