Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
Great choice of beers and arrived in time for the weekend. What more could you want. Already recommended to friends and colleagues.
Very impressed with the service. Kept well informed of delivery. Excellent service
Great!! I will be ordering again.
Received two gift boxes (Mother’s Day & Daughters Birthday) & was really pleased with them. Will certainly be using Beer hunters again!
This is a present for a friend and I am really pleased with it. Was impressed with speedy delivery. Would recommend and Iorder from this company again
Terrible experience, and it's still going on!

I placed an order on January 22nd, a surprise beer set for a friend who was moving to a new job.

1st Feb: Informed by Yodel they were unsuccessful, and that they were going to return the package to the sender.
2nd Feb: Beerhunter confirmed a replacement has been arranged (to be dispatched 'soon')
9th Feb: I chased Beerhunter for an update
10th Feb: Beerhunter said 'Should be delivered tomorrow'
25th Feb: I chased Beerhunter for an update
01st March: Beerhunter said 'I am so sorry to hear you have not received the replacement order, I shall arrange for a replacement to be dispatched today'

It's now almost 6 weeks since I ordered, on the third attempt at delivery - certainly not confident it's going to happen any time soon either!

Please help :(

Order: #BH10000136
This was my second order web site easy to use delivery on time the Erdinger beer and klopp glass.went down very well with the recipients of the parcels would recommend will be ordering my 3rd package very soon
Very pleased with my purchase of a Jimmys 5L mini keg.. however it was stated that if ordered before a Thursday 12 noon, I'd receive my delivery for that following weekend. That wasn't the case, it was almost 7 days later when my beer turned up 😔
HI Kamaran, Thank your for your purchase. I can see your order was placed at a time the Jimmy 5L mini Kegs were 'pre-ordered' hence the slight delay in delivery. We are glad you received it in time for the weekend. Enjoy your purchase
prompt delivery but 2 bottles broken by courier, and a bit of a faff getting my refund on them. I suspect it was because I am a technophobe and duff information from delivery driver.
Hi Alan, I am sorry that your order was damaged upon delivery. I know Customer services were in touch regarding pictures of the damage so we could send a complaint to the courier. This is standard procedure, we appreciate your patience and thank you for your purchase
I purchased as a gift for a friend. But delivery was so slow that I missed his birthday. .... all they have to do is put some cans in a box and put it in the post.... Next time I will just go to Tescos and make my own gift set. Nothing unique about the service.
Good Morning, I am sorry to hear the delivery was a little longer than you hoped. I can see on the history of the order that a few attempts were made before your parcel was delivered. We thank you for your purchase.
i was apprehensive about ordering glass bottles to be delivered by a courier, but have found my orders to be well packaged and have arrived in perfect condition. will be using Beer Hunter again in the future.
Wonderful - so happy to hear this. Enjoy the purchase
Postage was very slow and damaged when it arrive. This is probably out of Beerhunters control. And I must say they replaced the damaged part of the order for me. I will use them again and see what happens next time.
Hi Steve, thank you for your review, we hope you order with us again soon
Great gift
Great choice of purchase Amanda, thank you for your review
Excellent service and after care
It was sent the incorrect case of beer (have been sent the German beers rather than the lagers). After few emails exchanged it was agreed to send more 6 bottles and I’d pay the extra amount. But no action was done since Feb 25.
Hi George. We are sorry that the incorrect case of beer was delivered. I can see that Customer services have been in touch, and we have rectified this mistake for you. Thank you for your patience
Unfortunately when my first order arrived it was incorrect - mistakes happen, but it was still annoying as I was ordering Gluten Free beer and a standard one turned up. That said - I could not possibly fault the service I was then offered. The new box arrived the next day before I'd sent back the incorrect ones. I was sent a pre-paid label to send the others back. I would definitely recommend this company. 😊
Thank you Phil for giving us the opportunity to rectify the mistake for you and for being so understanding
The beer arrived very promptly and intact with glass included, very impressed.
We are glad to hear you are happy Robert, enjoy the purchase
Great beer , fast delivery with good communication .
Bought the beers for my son and he enjoyed them all
Excellent! thank you for your purchase
It’s a pleasure to order from Beer Hunter. Easy to navigate website and frequent updates on order progress and delivery. Excellent all round service.
Thank you Ann for your purchase and your review
Beer Hunter is rated 4.12 based on 651 reviews