Beer Hunter Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter

How would you rate Beer Hunter ?

"Good selection of ales and quick delivery."
"Great service and very communicative. Paula was just fantastic. Recommend this site to all."
"good range of beers and free delivery is cool"
"Great products and quick delivery"
"Recommended retailer. Staff helpful on phone and good prices."
"They had problems with their supplier but comms with me was good and the item was eventually delivered."
"This was the first time I have used Beer Hunter and it won't be th"
"Superb service. Thanks to Paula!"
"Disappointed not to get my beer in bottles as ordered. I was contacted to ask if I minded waiting a bit to get my order otherwise could be supplied in cans immediately. I stated I was happy to wait however my beer arrived a few days later in cans with no explanation. I would have ordered elsewhere if I'd known. ☹☹"
Good Morning Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to review your order. Please accept my apologies that you didn't receive the bottles as per your email, I believe this was due to breakdown in communication our side. I will reply separately with a discount code that you can use for any future orders.

Thanks

Paula
"I purchased the Trappist Monks' beer selection as a birthday present for my dad. I loved the idea that you are doing your bit for the brothers. As for the beers, the monks don't make anything by halves so they pack a punch in terms of alcohol content and the free glass, well chalice really, is heavy , sizeable and looks like it might have been used in 'The Name of the Rose'. Brilliant!"
"Always happy to buy from Beer Hunter, very good selection and very speedy delivery too. Top class."
"Very good value for money! Very well packaged so arrived safely with no breakages. Will certainly use again!"
"Very fast delivery and products arrived as described very safely packaged"
"Very happy with the service and beer arrived well packaged, Thanks!"
"Fast delivery and a good selection of beers in my box. Will buy from again."
"Excellent service. Really pleased to be able to get my fruit beer at a reasonable price. Thank you"
"Easy ordering process. Very prompt efficient service. Excellent tracking of parcel. Bought as gift. Recipient delighted with it. Thank you. JG. Bedford"
"Ordering was easy and goods delivered within the specified time given. Very happy with the service."
"Great service from Beer Hunter but let down by Parcelforce."
"QUITE HAPPY WITH THE PRICES AND SERVICE. I AM HOPING THAT THE RANGE OF UK BEERS AND CIDERS WILL EXPAND SO THAT I CAN PURCHASE MORE FROM A SINGLE SITE"
Hi David, Thanks for your Review.
If there are any Beers that you are after that are not currently shown on our website please let me know and I will see if I can source them for you.
Thanks