Beer Hunter Reviews

Based on 1,796 reviews
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
I have yet to receive my beers . Then I can give an honest review
Would be zero if I could, ordered for a birthday present , box came damaged, cans bented paid extra for next day delivery came 4days later. Also paid extra for personalised card that wasn’t even sent. When I contacted customer services they weren’t interested and now ignoring my emails. Will not be ordering or recommending again. Will be reporting them !!!
Really happy to have found this company. Excellent selection and prices online. My 2 parcels arrived quickly, very securely packaged given the amount of glass and the branding of Beerhunter on the box looked very cool. So much so I’m keeping the boxes. Husband very happy with his unusual gift. Highly recommend them!
So happy to be reading this :-) we are glad you have found us too. Thank you for your order and your review
Delivery was poor. I was informed my order left your warehouse on the Friday. Courier only got the parcel on the following Tuesday.
I am sorry to hear you experienced a delay, thank you for your purchase and your patience. We hope you are enjoying he beers
Execellant, quick service, recommended
Wonderful - thank you Andy
Been using beer hunter for couple of years after trying other online sites. Cannot be beaten on choice, pricing, delivery and customer care.
Amazing gift, fast delivery
Faced delays from the outset and communication was poor
HI I am sorry to hear you experienced a delay with your delivery. I can see Customer Services advised there would be a delay in your order being sent and an apology was made. The last thing we want as a small family-run company is an upset customer. I am happy to see your order has been delivered :-)
Excellent selection of large variety of beers. Efficient delivery, with goods securely packaged. First class!
Perfect. Just what I was looking for - personalised Kraken gift set. Free gift wrapping too
It is a great gift - a good choice. Thank you for your purchase
I had an urge for a particular German beer. I googled the beer and Beer Hunter came up. Hooray, they had the beer. I felt that I really ought to treat myself and order some. The beer came within a few days, it was very well packaged and actually cost less than I expected. In short what's not to like, they got me my beer, it was quick and I've already drunk it all.
Time to make another order then Grahame :-)
Excellent online site, easy to navigate, great choice of beers at fantastic prices. Superb delivery service, regular updates on when delivery will arrive. Highly recommend
Amazing - thank you Jill
Always buy my lowenbrau's from Beerhunter as they are not a single the shops they do me a good service.
Delivered to wrong address and then wouldn't refund.
Good Morning. I am sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Your order was dispatched to the address entered on the order that came through from you. I can see you contacted us after the delivery was made. Customer Services advised you were able to return the item, however, as the order was sent correctly this would not be at a charge to BeerHunter. All order confirmation is emailed directly after placing an order and amendments can be made before the order being dispatched.
Husband loves the gluten free beer. It came very quickly and well wrapped.
Wonderful to hear - thank you so much
Smart, prompt service, discounted price an unexpected bonus as was the free shipping! Then there was the beer! Unlike Carlsberg, it probably is the best beer in the world and only available at this price from Beer Hunter. They may have many imitators but on this occasion came out tops. Well done!
Thank you so much Alan - enjoy your purchase
Very efficient service. My order came ahead of schedule which was a bonus! I will definitely be using them again.
Excellent service, we asked for an earlier delivery than was given as the beer was for a birthday present. This was accomplished thank you!
Thank you John for your purchase and review :-)
I love Octoberfest beers and Beer Hunter stocks all the good ones! Great price and service.
Order as a present for my son. He loved it! Great selection of bottles and packaged extremely well.
Hi Nicola, Thank you for your purchase - lovely choice of gift :-)
Beer Hunter is rated 4.39 based on 1,796 reviews