Beer Hunter Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter

How would you rate Beer Hunter ?

"Excellent service. Really pleased to be able to get my fruit beer at a reasonable price. Thank you"
Janet Goodman
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering process. Very prompt efficient service. Excellent tracking of parcel. Bought as gift. Recipient delighted with it. Thank you. JG. Bedford"
Yvonne Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy and goods delivered within the specified time given. Very happy with the service."
"Great service from Beer Hunter but let down by Parcelforce."
DAVID HOOPER
Verified Buyer
"QUITE HAPPY WITH THE PRICES AND SERVICE. I AM HOPING THAT THE RANGE OF UK BEERS AND CIDERS WILL EXPAND SO THAT I CAN PURCHASE MORE FROM A SINGLE SITE"
Hi David, Thanks for your Review.
If there are any Beers that you are after that are not currently shown on our website please let me know and I will see if I can source them for you.

Naomi Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with speed of delivery and I was very well informed through out the whole progress. Love the cider that I ordered and great I could get it in bottles of 6 at a great prices. Highly recommended."
"I was told that the beer I ordered was out of stock, but that I would get it next week. Next week came, and again I am told that the beer is still out of stock, and that I will definitely get it the week after. Next week, its a repeat of the same thing, despite me telling them that I absolutely needed the beer by that date and that they should tell me so that I can make alternate arrangements."
Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the issued caused with your Beerhunter order. Unfortunately we were let down twice by our supplier hence the failed promises. We have now changed suppliers and have not experienced any delays like this.

Will Jones
Verified Buyer
"Superb customer service ,will highly recommend to friends"
"Ordered the Kwaremont blond gift pack for my husband as a surprise. The price was cheaper than any other online site and the delivery was quick and efficient, very pleased with this service and would definitely use again."
COLIN SWAINSTON
Verified Buyer
"Very well packaged and still chilled amazing"
Paul Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Good beer sent quickly :-)"
Alan Coathup
Verified Buyer
"My order was a gift pack of Kwaremont beer with glass,which was delivered on time as promised by Paula, who was extremely helpful on the phone.The beer was excellent,many thanks for the great service will deal again."
Paul Mulholland
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to admin and they were really helpful!"
Cheryl Prior
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Yes my product was out of stock for a period of time, due to weather issues...but beerhunter dealt with it well, keeping me updated and got it out to me ASAP! Will definitely use again 🙂"
Samantha Riedy
Verified Buyer
"Selections of beer ordered for my husband's birthday were great and well presented. However, they were a birthday surprise. I had checked the box for delivery on 5th April - came much earlier!! May be worth considering a way to deal with this in future. Overall, great."
Hi Samantha

I am sorry for the issues I have caused in sending this item early. This was my fault as I didn't notice the date you had requested so my apologies on this. Hopefully the beer was well received though.

Stuart Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Good selection, good prices, very quick delivery"
Danielle Joss
Verified Buyer
"Parcel didn't arrive, had no further corrospondace other than order confirmation. Called 5 days after order and left a voicemail, got a text (unprofessional, should have had a call) with an apology asking if I wanted replacement or refund. This was a Mother's Day gift, requested replacement, was told this would arrive on Wednesday, arrived Thursday! My mum got her gift 4 days after Mother's Day even though I ordered it 7 days in advance! Won't use beer hunter again."
Hi Danielle,
I am sorry you are not happy with your order. The order was sent out in good time from us, unfortunately this was lost within the couriers network system. We would normally have to start a claim with the courier for them to locate the goods and either send out to you or send back to here but we have to allow 7 days for this to be completed. Rather than waiting 7 days I arranged for a new parcel to be sent out the next day for you.
I apologies for sending the text but I was not in the office at the time and was unable to call so thought rather than not replying for a day, a text would be sufficient.
Again I apologies that we did not meet your expectations.

Beerhunter
Stuart Button
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, super quick delivery and even let me add some glasses after I had completed checkout. 5* all day long."
Donna Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and will definitely use again and recommend. Thank you"
Sarah Miles
Verified Buyer
"So happy to have found the Beer Hunter. I can get my favourite Gin delivered straight to my door safely and extremely well packaged. Free delivery over a certain amount and discount. I would definitely recommend Beer Hunter to all. Great customer service"
Beer Hunter is rated 4.46 based on 95 reviews