Beer Hunter Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy

"Decent prices and delivery within a week. Thanks!"
"Great beer."
"Very disappointed. I ordered 5 beers, was charged for 5 beers but my recipient only received 3 ! I was not informed of any stock shortages and now await for the problem to be resolved."
Hi Kar-yee

Thanks for your email, I can see that an emailed response was sent as soon as your order was received to advise if the missing can. We did ask if a replacement was needed or whether you wished for a refund but nothing was received therefore the item was refunded and the remaining items sent. I have emailed a private response on this too.

Thanks
Beer Hunter
"Was ordered as a gift and the recipient was really pleased with the selection of beers and the glass. Delivery was prompt and packaging was great with clear instructions that the box contained glass. Will happily order again."
"Excellent service"
"I ordered a gift for my nephew's graduation well in advance of the day; standard delivery is quoted as 5 working days and the gift should have arrived for his graduation. It didn't and when I called it was still in the warehouse. As such the gift arrived 2 days past the event, which clearly spoilt the surprise. They did give me back the delivery charge and the gift was cheaper than other providers - but this does not compensate for the loss of impact."
"Ordered a beer gift set for, was here quickly, decently priced and good range to choose from."
"Brilliant, great birthday present, very happy son πŸ‘πŸ˜Š"
"Received 3 days after ordering which I find quick. Recipient loved it, was a great late birthday present."
"Glass sent not as advertised"
"The delivery was on time but there was no gift card inside the package so it kinda ruined the surprise."
Hi Leyli

Please accept my apologies but we have no record of a Gift message with your order. If we had received one I would have ensured this was included.

Sorry again
Paula
"This is a strange company. I feel their prices are very competitive against other internet beer companies, but it is their communication that lets them down... and I mean big time! Their customer service department must be non-existent. In my last order with them they messed it up and missed off 10 bottles. I informed them of this via email, and then followed up my email each day for the last 4 days.... I have still to receive any reply. Personally I find this staggering that they cant be bothered to try and sort out their own mistakes. I have also left voicemails but still no reply. Sadly on a previous order I also had problems with bad communication, but that time I decided to give them another try. I see that over 16% of people's reviews give 2 or less stars... I can see why. I wont be using again."
"Overall I score BeerHunted very highly.... the prices (for large quantities) are very competitive, the wheat beer is lovely and the website is clear and easy to use. To improve they need to improve their delivery service as it consistently takes 5 working days to arrive. Also there is no tracking service provided, and their webpage just indicates the order is "complete" when in fact it hasn't arrived yet. Very frustrating. But overall, I still highly recommend Beer Hunter. Much better than other competitors I have used."
"Fast delivery of a great cider at an excellent price. Thanks guys. Will be back"
"Amongst the worst customer service I have ever encountered for an on line purchase. No information as to when the delivery would be made with no response from two emails. I made a phone call and was told they hadn't received my emails and then that a different department had not passed on the information.The delivery was eventually made and it was fortunate for me that I was around as there was still no information on when and what time the delivery would me made. I checked the contents briefly and discovered that one box contained twelve beers and the other one short. I emailed once more, pointing out that I had not received replies to my previous efforts and that I would appreciate confirmation that my email had been received. Nothing. This was a gift. It arrived after the promised date and, as a consequence , I was unable to give a birthday gift. I will not be using Beer Hunter again and I will not be recommending it to any of my friends or relatives. Bob Harris"
"I ordered the Leffe Gift Pack on Friday and paid for next day delivery. It didn't arrive until Wednesday! My e.mails weren't answered. Lovely glass and beers, though."
"I ordered for next day delivery... when I received it, it had two of the same bottle where as it was meant to be 4 different ones however only 3 bottles came in total. And for some strange reason, a packet of jalapeño crisps, and the wrong glass! 😬 Because it was meant for a birthday I will NOT order again from Beer Hunter. Absolutely poor!"
"Great service and products"
"Hi thank you for the best beer for me and my family it is best drink I have had for a while The order got delivered on time.Thank you all for a wonderful drink."
"Beer: Excellent. Admin: Disappointing. If you would like more detail I can provide."
Beer Hunter is rated 4.19 based on 172 reviews