Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
Ordered a Gin advent calendar in mid-November as a present. It didn't arrive. Instead, we got an email issuing a refund on the afternoon of November 30th! We got an email (straight to spam as it was from an account called ADMIN) notifying us of this at 10:50 on the morning of November 30th. Can we now get another Gin Calendar? Nope. Why not tell us before you didn't have stock instead of sitting on our payment for days before refunding. Appalling service.
Beer at a good price. Fast delivery.
Received with much enthusiasm!
Yet to be tasted - obviously!!
Orders take weeks to process, still waiting for delivery. Tracking numbers don’t work and there appears to be no response to emails.
Perfect personilised gift. Amazing service and free delivery. Thank you.
Nice and easy, quick delivery and all items including glasses arrived safely and well packaged
Bought for my sons birthday, he’s delight with it and swift delivery.
Even in COVID times, 10 days to get an order is rubbish. Customer service good at chasing up order, but still, lucky I wasn’t throwing a party!
Sadly disappointed. Ordered a gin advent calender and received a gin selection box only to be informed by Beerhunter that they had sent me the right thing but their suppliers had changed the design!! Advent Calendars usually have numbers on the the days up to Christmas and this did not. I have had to pay postage costs to return the item and currently awaiting refund of the order plus postage.
I bought a case of 12 German beers with beer glass as a gift and it was very gratefully received! Prompt delivery although could have done with a gift tag option....
Bought as a birthday gift for my brother, he absolutely loved it! Great service, will definitely use again.
Delivered quickly
Took a couple of days to respond to a twitter enquiry. Delivered via yodel with no problems. Box is standard cardboard with no outer labels which is great disguise as an Xmas present!
Great beer gift set at a good price and swift delivery!
Order arrived so quickly. Product was personalised and is good quality which is important as it is a gift.
Every year I look for Paulaner Oktoberfest beer. Beer Hunter had it at a good price, easy to order and a quick delivery. I would recommend !
Very efficient service will order again
The bottles arrived fast and in perfect condition - safely in a cardboard box but not over-packaged. Expensive compared with prices in mainland Europe, but a good service.
The beer is for my son for Christmas. Really quick delivery.
Great beer delivered promptly!
Beer Hunter is rated 4.14 based on 584 reviews