Beer Hunter Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter

How would you rate Beer Hunter?

Will Jones
Verified Buyer
"Superb customer service ,will highly recommend to friends"
"Ordered the Kwaremont blond gift pack for my husband as a surprise. The price was cheaper than any other online site and the delivery was quick and efficient, very pleased with this service and would definitely use again."
COLIN SWAINSTON
Verified Buyer
"Very well packaged and still chilled amazing"
Paul Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Good beer sent quickly :-)"
Alan Coathup
Verified Buyer
"My order was a gift pack of Kwaremont beer with glass,which was delivered on time as promised by Paula, who was extremely helpful on the phone.The beer was excellent,many thanks for the great service will deal again."
Paul Mulholland
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to admin and they were really helpful!"
Cheryl Prior
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Yes my product was out of stock for a period of time, due to weather issues...but beerhunter dealt with it well, keeping me updated and got it out to me ASAP! Will definitely use again 🙂"
Samantha Riedy
Verified Buyer
"Selections of beer ordered for my husband's birthday were great and well presented. However, they were a birthday surprise. I had checked the box for delivery on 5th April - came much earlier!! May be worth considering a way to deal with this in future. Overall, great."
Hi Samantha

I am sorry for the issues I have caused in sending this item early. This was my fault as I didn't notice the date you had requested so my apologies on this. Hopefully the beer was well received though.
Thanks

Paula
Stuart Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Good selection, good prices, very quick delivery"
Danielle Joss
Verified Buyer
"Parcel didn't arrive, had no further corrospondace other than order confirmation. Called 5 days after order and left a voicemail, got a text (unprofessional, should have had a call) with an apology asking if I wanted replacement or refund. This was a Mother's Day gift, requested replacement, was told this would arrive on Wednesday, arrived Thursday! My mum got her gift 4 days after Mother's Day even though I ordered it 7 days in advance! Won't use beer hunter again."
Hi Danielle,
I am sorry you are not happy with your order. The order was sent out in good time from us, unfortunately this was lost within the couriers network system. We would normally have to start a claim with the courier for them to locate the goods and either send out to you or send back to here but we have to allow 7 days for this to be completed. Rather than waiting 7 days I arranged for a new parcel to be sent out the next day for you.
I apologies for sending the text but I was not in the office at the time and was unable to call so thought rather than not replying for a day, a text would be sufficient.
Again I apologies that we did not meet your expectations.

Thanks

Beerhunter
Stuart Button
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, super quick delivery and even let me add some glasses after I had completed checkout. 5* all day long."
Donna Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and will definitely use again and recommend. Thank you"
Sarah Miles
Verified Buyer
"So happy to have found the Beer Hunter. I can get my favourite Gin delivered straight to my door safely and extremely well packaged. Free delivery over a certain amount and discount. I would definitely recommend Beer Hunter to all. Great customer service"
Geraint Rees
"Great customer service"
"Easy to buy, quick delivery and we'll packaged."
Jonathan Harper
Verified Buyer
"Delivered exactly what I ordered and in double quick time - recommend"
"Fast delivery & great prices. When one of the glasses turned up with a crack in it I informed Beer Hunter & had a new glass free of charge the very next day! Fantastic!"
Bethany Carr
Verified Buyer
"Super happy! My order was a gift. I ordered on Saturday, expecting the beers to arrive around Friday (taking the 5 days into account). Nope - arrived on Tuesday! No hassle, super quick delivery. Beers came well boxed and th glass was in bubble wrap, all safely packaged. There was also a free packet of pretzels (I can’t eat them as I’m vegan, but will pass them on - a vegan option would be nice!) - however it was a nice touch of a good company to even offer any kind of gift. 10/10, would definitely use again and recommend to anyone."
Mary Forbes
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service and free glass was a lovely surprise"
Michael Vandercruyssen
Verified Buyer
"I am so happy to be able to choose from a great selection of beers 🍺. I very much love the Belgian blondes and Trappist beers . Thanks to beerwulf they are delivered straight to my door ."
Hi Michael, Thanks for your great review - Just to make sure you order off the right website next time we are Beerhunter : )
Thanks Paula