Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
Order was over a week late. When it arrived was partially wrong order. Returned and asked for replacement beers. Right ones finally arrived but late yet again. Order placed 11 July and Complete order received 30th July almost 3 weeks later! (Delivery meant to be 3-5 working days) These were supposed to be a gift and missed the window due to poor service. Not impressed, not happy at all!! Had to buy something elsewhere as a gift instead.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great beer selection at good prices. Quickly dispatched Whats not too like
Great to get Lowenbrau at reasonable prices and quick delivery too! Bottles were well packaged ; would order again
:-) thank you for your purchase
The beer I wanted, Mythos, arrived well packed and on time.
Wonderful to hear - thanks James
Delivery too long
Hi Kevin Thank you for your purchase, i am sorry you felt the delivery was too long. Standard delivery is clearly advertised on the website - for future orders, please note we also offer a next working day option for all orders placed before 12 noon.
Excellent service!
I ordered my products however DPD could not be bothered to make the effort to deliver my beers and they sent my items back to Beerhunter!
Hi I am sorry there was an issue with your delivery, i can see Customer Services are in the process of sending a replacement to you.
Excellent choice of brews, great service arrive safely packaged on time...
Thank you for your purchase and review Steve
Dispatch time could be quicker and they could use less packaging but other then that, perfect.
Great team, great customer service. Superb range of products and competitive prices all delivered when they say........5*.
Thank you John :-) we look forward to your next purchase with us
Great sellection of beers & fantastic service
Sadly, my order was late. I was told a day or two after my delivery date that they didn't have the beer to fulfill the order! Also, a few of the cans themselves were crushed, but the stein glass on top was in perfect condition... To me, this would indicate that the cans were crushed before they were boxed and shipped? It's sad because the other order I had had from Beer Hunter was pretty good. This, sadly, has left me thinking that I might not bother in future!!
Hi Phil We are so sorry to hear there has been an issue with your order. I can see following your review Customer Services have been in touch.
First class service I will definitely be placing more orders anytime soon Cheers
Great :-) we look forward to your next order with us James
First class service. Decently priced German Beers 🍻
:-) Thank you John
Excellent product and quick delivery
Excellent to hear - thank you for your purchase Dom
Good website with a great choice of beer. Its very easy to order and the delivery is efficient. The packaging is very secure and you can track your order so all is good.
Good service
Beerhunter has so many options for those who either have special requirements or particular tastes. Thank you for providing the beer I asked for safely packaged and in good time.
Thankyou for your purchase and your review. We pride ourselves on quality products, service and delivery :-) Its important all Beer lovers have an excellent choice, Greens is a great choice is coeliac :-)
Excellent easy and quick service, thank you. Will definitely order from again soon.
Thank you Stephen - we look forward to you ordering with us again soon
Good choice and delivered fast
Beer Hunter is rated 4.29 based on 1,130 reviews