Beer Hunter Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy

"Hi thank you for the best beer for me and my family it is best drink I have had for a while The order got delivered on time.Thank you all for a wonderful drink."
"Beer: Excellent. Admin: Disappointing. If you would like more detail I can provide."
"Well I cannot say as this order was sent as a present! But great service."
"Bought as a gift they loved it"
"Ordered a Manchester advent calendar for my partner. Delivery process was v. quick and excellent but the delivered product didn't match what was listed on the website (several discrepancies in the beer list and the glass wasn't a Cloudwater one). Wouldn't have minded so much if had received any notification of stock issues etc., which I could have understood at that time of year, but that was not the case. I contacted the customer service team about this in December but they have not replied."
"Very nice beers"
"Bought the trappist selection as a Christmas present. Hubby says they are all great not a dud amongst them."
"Product was fine but it took way too long to be delivered."
"Disappointed, as order was never dispatched. Had to chase for an update and was promised the order would be dispatched straight away but this was incorrect. Company then blamed a glitch in the system. Didn’t ring back when they said they would and took a long time to respond by email to resolve the refund."
Hi Sharon
I am sorry you have had to give us this feed back. I have logged a call to find out what has happened with your order as we can still not access this on our system. This is the reason the order was never delivered. I did try to resolve this as quickly as possible once this has been brought to our attention.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Paula
"Great service and beer selection."
"Excellent service, my order arrived as promised, Many thanks for all your help. Happy New year to you all"
"They stocked what I was looking for. I did click and collect thinking it was local ,when it was from their warehouse . So i needed to pay for delivery...Called them and they sorted my problem straight away with no hassle. Very happy with my purchase . It was wrapped well."
"16 days later and still not received order , sent email but no reply absolute joke has order was an Xmas present"
"Last year I ordered with Beer Hunter, with no issues. This year I had to chase up a delivery which was late.. to find out that it was 'lost' with their courier. I fear that had I not chased this up, I would have not received my order at all. It would be useful to be more shipping details on the order status, which I was actively checking with no updates. After emailing Beer Hunter, I had no prompt reply, so I took to Facebook. They were most helpful on this platform, my order issues were swiftly resolved and it arrived before Christmas. Despite this, I would definitely recommend Beer Hunter for their range of goods that are hard to find elsewhere. I think the order errors were not down to Beer Hunter themselves, but more could be done to reassure the customer as to the status of their order. Thanks!"
"Ordered gin and Manchester beers as Christmas presents. Only received the gin. Was told I would get the Manchester beers Christmas Eve as they had ran out of stock even though the website said they were in stock. It’s now 30th of December... still no delivery"
"First time ordering. Good service. Very helpful staff . Only problem I had was leffe beer pack I ordered and was advertise wasn't the one I received. Advertised as two glasses but only had the one..having said that I will use them again."
"The 10 German beers were bought for a Christmas present for my dad, they were delivered on time well packaged and were a good selection of beers very happy and would definitely order again."
"The order took over 7 days to ship, however when I contacted customer services they were quick to reply and able to find my order and sort the issue. My order was sent out the next day."
"Ordered about 3 weeks ago still no sign or email :("
Hi Have just received your order back into our office, the order has apparently been refused as the item has been damaged. We are able to resolve this if you want to contact the office.

Thanks

Paula
"Very happy with the service.. arrived in time and good relationship with the team. Paula was so helpful and will definitely use them again as will my friends who's pressies I bought. Thanks beer hunter."
Beer Hunter is rated 4.26 based on 154 reviews