Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
I came across Beer Hunter during lockdownlast year and have found them to be consistently reliable, with a prompt service.
I nearly bought the official Erdinger stein which was described thusly "The real way to drink German beer. This sturdy glass Erdinger Stein holds 1 litre of Weissbier (or your other favourite Oktoberfest beer). However even though it is described as a "glass" it is infact made from plastic?!?!
Not impressed, I also don't think the real way to drink any beer has ever been from a plastic beaker.
Good Morning,
We clearly advertise all our products. When this item was available it was clearly advertised as being plastic. We do currently have other steins that are glass if you check out the website.
Order processed and delivered on time. The Budvar Reserve is to die for.
Thank you so much for your purchase and your review James
Good service and product selection
Very pleased with my order personalised gin box looks great and delivery was very quick
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. The packaging was particularly impressive. A problem (only one of two cases delivered initially) was immediately rectified. It is great to find one's favourite German beers available without actually chasing tnem up in Germany!
Hi Geoffrey, thank you for your review. Also for enabling us to sort the issue out for you :-)
The item was a gift; very impressed with speed of delivery.
I purchased a gift box for a friend and she absolutely loved it. The online shop was easy and the delivery was free and on time! Will definitely use Beer Hunter again. Thankyou
Hi Samantha, thank you so much, We look forward to you ordering with us again :-)
I sent a Beer Hunter gift set to my son-in-law for his birthday. A big fan of craft beers, he loved the gift. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. Most impressive! Will definitely recommend.
HI Lesley - great choice of gift! thank you for your order and your review
Great to see favourite beers that aren’t easily found in a supermarket. Delivery all it should be.
Hi Stephen thank you for your review :-)
As usual. Great Beer at decent prices. First class service. What’s not to like
Great Service and Delivery - First Class
Great product selection with fast delivery. Pleased to have found this online shop
Hi Mark - we are pleased you found us also. Thank you for your purchase
I got a great price and delivery was fast. I will be using them again
Hi Liz, thank you for your order, we look forward to your next order with us
Personalisex casing good, came quick but has a sticker residue over it when someone has clearly peeled a sticker off and left it on. Emailed them about it but had no response
Hi Rachel, I am sorry to hear there is an issue with your order. I believe Customer Services have been in touch so we can look into this for you.
Just Brilliant....Ordered 10 packs to be delivered to friends around the country and all arrived next day. Top selection of beers and great value. Free delivery was an added bonus!
Thank you Steve for your purchases and your review, we hope you order with us again soon
Better than beer hawk
Fantastic service and a great choice of beers.
Excellent service. Fast delivery, which at £9.95 I’d expect to be honest.
Hi Stephen, thank you so much for your review
Excellent product choice & prompt next day delivery as promised with great time slot updates
Beer Hunter is rated 4.21 based on 810 reviews