Bathroom Mountain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathroom Mountain
Read Bathroom Mountain Reviews
Great service. Good price, good communication, great product & quick delivery. Would definitely use again. Thank you
Great product and service from Bathroom Mountain
Thank you Janet. Your five star company review is appreciated.
Bathroom Mountain
Great speedy delivery which was impressive, I was let down by my previous supplier so searched the Net and found Bathroom Mountain, shall definitely be using again for our future installations. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
So pleased with my purchases. Amazing items and even more amazing prices. I've just made my second visit to your website to purchase a few more items ready for my new bathroom! Cannot recommend enough!
I had a major issue with the system unit missing from my order and customer service dealt with the situation in a profession manner and got this resolved ASAP
Thank you Ashik for your patience and pleased it was all resolved.
Bathroom Mountain
Very pleased with the sink/toilet combination that we ordered for the ensuite.
Customer service is excellent, quick delivery and product really good
Excellent quality - I ordered a combination vanity unit in high gloss with the Harper sink and Boston toilet along with a bath screen. Really pleased with everything I ordered. The website ordering facility and updates received about my order were clear and informative and my items were delivered with care - thank you.
Thank you Kim for your five star company review and comments. Much appreciated.
Bathroom Mountain
Brilliant value for money and easy to install
Perfect taps and shower for the job. Very good quality and price. Quick delivery. Would certainly use this company again.
Bathroom Mountain 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Shower screen was spot on just could of done with some chrome covers so the door rollers and stoppers match the rest of the screen.

Thanks
H&H plumbing
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased you are happy with your purchase overall. Thank you for the feedback, we will pass this across to the manufacturer to review.
If there is anything else outstanding that we can help with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards
Rebecca
Good quality product. I bought one from eBay which failed so used bathroom mountain and it’s a top quality product.
Thank you Ben. We appreciate your five star company review and comments.
Bathroom Mountain
Highly recommended , great customer service and will definitely be buying from you again
Very quick and easy ordering system
Excellent customer service and beautiful product. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant service
Ordered shower unit good price and was delivered the next day, excellent service, have recommended them to friends
Arrived quickly, easy to put up and just the right size for my room.
This was the first time we have used Bathroom Mountain and judging by the quality of service and product, it will not be the last time. We purchased a bath and free standing bath taps for a bathroom refurbishment and have been delighted with both. The whole purchasing experience has been positive from the initial browsing, selection, purchase and final delivey. I was particularly impressed with the packaging. Not something I would normally get excited about but it was above and beyond what I expected, with the items being delivered in pristine condition. Add this to competetive prices and a good product range means that this is a company with which we will do business again. Well done!
It arrived promptly and was exactly what I expected.
Bathroom Mountain is rated 4.65 based on 1,188 reviews