Bathroom Mountain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathroom Mountain
Read Bathroom Mountain Reviews
Great service and on time delivery will recommend to friends and family
Just Perfect!
Just what we was looking for.
Product is fine, but delivery was a shambles. 4 days late!
Great quality product at the best prices I could find. Was not disappointed when they arrived. Highly recommend.
radiator looks good and staff give a very friendly service
Great product , good price
We had a problem with our order but Bathroom Mountain sorted it immediately, they were fantastic.
Fast service pleased with my order Will use them again
Great service, radiators arrived well packaged and really quick delivery
Best price for them
Good products and fast delivery too
Excellent service from ordering to delivery, would recommend
Great customer service. I received a damage product and they sent another one out the next day
I was asked to change my review regarding my purchase but I have chosen to keep the 4 stars I originally suggested as the 'Chrome dome pop up waste' that I bought appeared poor quality even though I was refunded for it.
Excellent service from start to finish Came on time and securely packed and in pristine condition
Brilliant excellent service And product purchased impeccable delivery great condition packed well.
Couldn’t fault product or service. Brilliant
Excellent products generally and customer service is excellent too - I had a complaint about a product and it was dealt with efficiently and agreeably, would use again.
We have a small kitchen and bathroom business, we have used bathroom mountain a few times now, good quality, great prices and service
Bathroom Mountain 5 star review on 17th April 2021