Bathroom Mountain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathroom Mountain
Read Bathroom Mountain Reviews
This was the first time we have used Bathroom Mountain and judging by the quality of service and product, it will not be the last time. We purchased a bath and free standing bath taps for a bathroom refurbishment and have been delighted with both. The whole purchasing experience has been positive from the initial browsing, selection, purchase and final delivey. I was particularly impressed with the packaging. Not something I would normally get excited about but it was above and beyond what I expected, with the items being delivered in pristine condition. Add this to competetive prices and a good product range means that this is a company with which we will do business again. Well done!
It arrived promptly and was exactly what I expected.
My cabinet was delivered 26/11/20.. Having a new bathroom recently my plumber came today to put the cabinet up. He had put an upright cabinet up by mistake as I wanted the landscape type & had chosen this one. The cabinet appearance is lovely but the inside is very disappointing cheap plastic, the doors don’t have proper hinges so don’t stay open & the distance between the shelves is so small I cannot fit bottles etc in . I needed this storage as I have a spinal issue & required easy access to toiletries. Sadly the shelves cannot be changed to alter their height as they are fixed in . The cabinet that was removed was far superior actual mirror inside the doors soft close & adjustable glass shelves. Feel I’ve made a huge mistake so be aware when choosing.
Hi Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We will happily pass your feedback onto our supplier. We hope that the remainder of your project has gone well and if you need anything else in future please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team. Kind Regards, Nelson
Really impressed with radiators look nice when completed....
Bathroom Mountain is rated 4.66 based on 1,209 reviews