Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews
First order - brilliant. Checked the details, speedy email response, quick shipping.
Second order - chaos. Rang me to confirm delivery day, didn’t appear. I had to ring them, gave me another date, didn’t deliver, turned up with no notification when I could have been out!
Hi,
Our toilet arrived safely, but the flush valve was faulty. Been assured another has been sent, but that was a week ago now. Very friendly, but would rather have a working loo.
🤷🏻‍♀️
Struggled a little with the communication around the delivery, else all was fine with the product.
Did not get an email to say they were delivering our basin and toilet but, luckily, we were in when the delivery lorry turned up. The items were extremely poorly packaged. In cardboard boxes but no bubble wrap inside, in fact nothing at all. Just the item, loose inside a box. How nothing was damaged is a miracle. All the items were there, no shortages, which is a positive. But the lack of communication, especially a delivery date, means that i doubt i would use again.
Fair priced items, unfortunate somewhere along the lines the delivery address got changed, not my end I must add. Product meets all expectations nice and unobtrusive.
Bath panel lasted a fortnight after installation, splitting and looking unsightly. The ones that these were to replace have been left outside for 3 months in all weathers and have not split or cracked. I purchased replacements elsewhere as I didn't have the time or inclination to get into a row over them. They are advertised as being waterproof and simply aren't. .
Im sorry you had an issue with this panel, although it appears to have been installed incorrectly, the bottom plinth should go behind the main panel, not in front.
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews