Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd)
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews
Good service and quick notifications.
Delivery drivers could not have been more helpful, even with social distancing.
Stunning looking bath werry pleased whith my purchase good after sales customer care definitely recommend !!!
Really impressed, fast service, good communication - needed to return an item (my error), no issues and refund processed really quickly - I would not hesitate to to use Bathcentre again.
Excellent service from the bathcenter. They stocked an item that no one else seemed to be able to supply for a couple of weeks. Delivered it within 2 days of order.
Quick delivery, good comms, queries answered very promptly. I'll be going back there.
Very friendly and helpful. I ordered my suite at 15:00 on a Friday and it was delivered Tuesday afternoon.
Delivered on time and good quality products. We ordered a shower with crosshead valve and a 1700x800 shower tray. Enquiry emails sent before purchase were answered promptly and helpfully.
Had a few problems but Barry and Ameena were excellent at helping me resolve them . Absolutely 5 star company . thank you
First time customer with Bathcenter and have found their customer service to be excellent, Ameena at Bathcenter has kept us informed of order and responded quickly to our emails. Delivery of items is also prompt, highly recommend. Just waiting for one more item which was out of stock which I'm sure will arrive shortly.
We are very happy with the quality of the products and excellent customer service.
Great ... good sturdy quality bath.kept me informed of delivery
Great product, customer service was very good, only downside side was the delivery driver (service) need to change company, other than that very satisfied
First order - brilliant. Checked the details, speedy email response, quick shipping.
Second order - chaos. Rang me to confirm delivery day, didn’t appear. I had to ring them, gave me another date, didn’t deliver, turned up with no notification when I could have been out!
Purchased two radiators on seperate occasions, competitive price and great service Thank you
Fantastic customer service very attentive and items ordered were delivered on time.
Will definitely use them again.
Great prices and quick delivery
Fast service and even when something went wrong they were quick to put it right. I would use them again.
Great choice online. Delivery was timely, and product great quality.
Excellent products, service and communication! Great !
I'm very happy with the items I ordered. However, two items arrived unexpectedly, but the long bath which was out of stock meant a wait of several weeks. No problem except for the automated email telling me my delivery was complete which it wasn't. This was rectified quickly with an email from me and I was told I would be contacted about delivery which I was and it arrived promptly on the chosen day conveniently for the plumber who had already started work.
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) is rated 4.72 based on 112 reviews