Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews
Fast service and even when something went wrong they were quick to put it right. I would use them again.
Great choice online. Delivery was timely, and product great quality.
Excellent products, service and communication! Great !
I'm very happy with the items I ordered. However, two items arrived unexpectedly, but the long bath which was out of stock meant a wait of several weeks. No problem except for the automated email telling me my delivery was complete which it wasn't. This was rectified quickly with an email from me and I was told I would be contacted about delivery which I was and it arrived promptly on the chosen day conveniently for the plumber who had already started work.
Prompt service - delivered on the promised day
Good communication. Deliveries on time.
Helpful customer service.
Ordered a number if items, did encounter a couple of issues however they appeared to be through a third party supplier. Barry at bath center/ total bathrooms with whom I had email contact with was excellent and sorted the issues very quickly. I would definitely use again.
Very good quality product, and easy to put a order
Having been let down by two other bathroom suppliers, this company restored our faith!
We were contacted to confirm a delivery date within days and they accommodated a date to suit us without any fuss.
The lady on the phone and the delivery driver were nice people to deal with and our delivery arrived as promised. The screen was delivered in perfect condition which was a concern given its size.
The shower screen was easy to fit, a well thought out design and we managed to fit it ourselves within a few hours.
The end result looks amazing, really happy with this purchase. I would recommend this seller and we are looking at purchasing more of the bathroom equipment we need from this company.
Hi,
Our toilet arrived safely, but the flush valve was faulty. Been assured another has been sent, but that was a week ago now. Very friendly, but would rather have a working loo.
🤷🏻‍♀️
Havnt fitted the shower seat yet but looks good
Delivery took a while but arrived safely and well packed
Perfect products and excellent delivery arranged at a time which was good for us. Delivery man was fantastic too.
Very good service and product,would use this company again
quality products at a sensible price, good communications and a comprehensive knowledge of their products. highly recommended
Brilliant delivery, within two days of ordering!
Bath arrived, the delivery driver waited while I unpacked it, to check there wasn’t any marks on it. All was great, and we now have a lovely bath in our new bathroom. Would definitely recommend. :)
Excellent service, order was delivered with no delay and was well packaged.
Great product range, easy to use online ordering and excellent customer care.
I ordered a bath on the Wednesday, it arrived by Friday. Very good service
Fantastic service, easy to use and quick delivery. Driver on the day gave fantastic customer service, would definitely recommend
Was a bit wary ordering what with the covid pandemic and lots of companies shutdown. But they had a good price for the mermaid panels I wanted. Ordered 2 panels and a kit of trims on the Friday, emails rec'd to confirm order followed by a phone call received on the Monday to confirm delivery date for Wednesday. All arrived on time. Absolutely no problems at all....really appreciated the great communication which is rare with a few other bathroom and plumbing suppliers I've used recently. Good prices too!
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 96 reviews