Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd)
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews
Great product, customer service was very good, only downside side was the delivery driver (service) need to change company, other than that very satisfied
Prompt service - delivered on the promised day
Ordered a number if items, did encounter a couple of issues however they appeared to be through a third party supplier. Barry at bath center/ total bathrooms with whom I had email contact with was excellent and sorted the issues very quickly. I would definitely use again.
Havnt fitted the shower seat yet but looks good Delivery took a while but arrived safely and well packed
As described
If you try to get them on the phone, forget it! After emailing to them they came back pretty quickly. But no complaints about the product and the delivery.
Ordered 1650 bath as that's my max + popup waste and overflow + bath side panel. Bath and panel are excellent quality and soft on the eye. The support legs are what they are - Never found any yet that are easy to level once bath is in position!! There must be a way to do this - would save hours of headache! The popup waste & overflow lets it down - these are very cheap & spoil the package - Overall - delighted with Bathroom - Their delivery was quick and efficient!
The quality of the product was very good, and the customer care at bath centre was also very friendly. However the customer service at the supplier Eastbrook was appalling - they wanted to deliver the item and leave it on the street because their drivers are not insured to enter the building (!). What is more, they refused to ask their driver to give me a call when they were near the property because their drivers don't want to be charged using their personal phones! Most unhelpful and inflexible, particulalry when they charged about £30 for this so-called service. The manager refused to speak to me to make alternative arrangements and the person dealing with me called Claire shut the phone on me. This has never happened to me before and I find it really appalling. Thankfully bathcentre arranged a proper delivery company to send me the item promptly. However unfortunately because of this stressful experience I don't think I will be ordering from here again, at least not an Eastbrook product. PS: Eastbrook have not made any effort to apologise, only bathcenter have on their behalf.
The tracking of my order wasn’t so great but after calling the company and being told the delivery was scheduled for Wednesday , it did in fact arrive as promised . Well wrapped and in good order So I would use this company again
Clean appearance. sufficient fixings, easy to fit. Customer very pleased.
prompt delivery, quality product, decent price
I ordered a bath online which was due for next day delivery. After 3 days it didn't arrive so contacted the store to chase it up. They were able to change the delivery address, as I was going away, and it was delivered the following day to my new chosen address. The bath and fittings all came as expected and i'm very please with the bath. However the clips for the bath panel did not fit so my bathroom fitter used some different clips to fit instead. Overall i'm happy with the product, it looks sturdy and very modern in my new bathroom.
all fine, thanks
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews