Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd)
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews
Bathcenter have a great range of quality products at very good prices.

Before ordering my Carron bath I used the online chat facility as I had a query regarding delivery. I chatted with Ameena and she was most helpful.

My bath was delivered to site within less than 48 hours of ordering. The delivery driver phoned me when he was on his way.

All in all, a very good service and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
I cannot comment on the bath yet as it is only just being fitted.
Very pleased with bath, delivered within time scale.
Extremely helpful when I realised I had ordered the wrong bath for use with a shower. Assisted in finding alternative products and acted quickly to correct my order before dispatch. Very helpful and quick to respond. We are very happy with our purchase, thank you.
Friendly and efficient
I very rarely write reviews but on this occasion I will because both the service and product were excellent. The speed with which my order was delivered took me by surprise and the care with which my product (a Flova shower) had been packaged was better than any other product I've ever received. I haven't fitted the shower yet but in terms of the ordering and delivery process it more than exceeded my expectations.
Good service and quick notifications.
Delivery drivers could not have been more helpful, even with social distancing.
Stunning looking bath werry pleased whith my purchase good after sales customer care definitely recommend !!!
Really impressed, fast service, good communication - needed to return an item (my error), no issues and refund processed really quickly - I would not hesitate to to use Bathcentre again.
Excellent service from the bathcenter. They stocked an item that no one else seemed to be able to supply for a couple of weeks. Delivered it within 2 days of order.
Quick delivery, good comms, queries answered very promptly. I'll be going back there.
Very friendly and helpful. I ordered my suite at 15:00 on a Friday and it was delivered Tuesday afternoon.
Delivered on time and good quality products. We ordered a shower with crosshead valve and a 1700x800 shower tray. Enquiry emails sent before purchase were answered promptly and helpfully.
Had a few problems but Barry and Ameena were excellent at helping me resolve them . Absolutely 5 star company . thank you
First time customer with Bathcenter and have found their customer service to be excellent, Ameena at Bathcenter has kept us informed of order and responded quickly to our emails. Delivery of items is also prompt, highly recommend. Just waiting for one more item which was out of stock which I'm sure will arrive shortly.
We are very happy with the quality of the products and excellent customer service.
Great ... good sturdy quality bath.kept me informed of delivery
Purchased two radiators on seperate occasions, competitive price and great service Thank you
Fantastic customer service very attentive and items ordered were delivered on time.
Will definitely use them again.
Great prices and quick delivery
Fast service and even when something went wrong they were quick to put it right. I would use them again.
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) is rated 4.74 based on 117 reviews