Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd)
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews
Bathcentre is excellent. Really helpful. Quality products.
Arrived very quickly. Product is exactly as stated and looks excellent, can’t wait for the plumber to fit. Very good service thank you.
The products I ordered were better quality than I expected, I did select the reinforced bath and bath panel which were slightly more expensive but the quality was excellent. The folding bath screen was actually one of the best I have seen and it works perfectly. The delivery was prompt and as discussed on the telephone, selecting a date and morning or afternoon delivery was great allowing us to have the products on site in time for the plumber. 5 Stars 🌟
Good info on website and very straightforward to order. Deliveryon time exactly as promised.
Fabulous service even though I ordered wrong bath to start with, staff soon amended order & speedy delivery. 10/10. Would definitely recommend.
I got my vanity unit and sink very fast- 2nd day Small problem was resolved even quicker. Great communication, they reply on every email. The only downside is that they don't really provide time slots for delivery. 4,9 stars 🌟 for that.
Really impressed. From the speed of the replies I received to email enquiries before I ordered, to the contact, and speed of despatch, as well as the price. The delivery driver was fantastic too. All round a lovely, easy, internet transaction. I wish all were this simple. A+++
Brilliant service. Love my new bath. Looks perfect.
This has been my third order and I will order again as the items ordered have been good quality, no errors, good communication and very prompt fast delivery.
Very good, fast delivery Good quality product
Great communication, service and speedy delivery.
I needed a shower tray at short notice after another supplier let me down. Bathcenter were very helpful and I was able to get my tray next day. Will definitely use them again.
Excellent service.A quality bath delivered in 2 days. Thank you.
Excellent service and items; when I had to return unwanted items the money was refunded very quickly.
A pleasure dealing with this company. The staff are extremely helpful and keep you updated with your order or quick to answer any questions you might have. Very quick delivery. I will definitely use them again.
Bathcenter have a great range of quality products at very good prices. Before ordering my Carron bath I used the online chat facility as I had a query regarding delivery. I chatted with Ameena and she was most helpful. My bath was delivered to site within less than 48 hours of ordering. The delivery driver phoned me when he was on his way. All in all, a very good service and I would not hesitate to recommend them. I cannot comment on the bath yet as it is only just being fitted.
Very pleased with bath, delivered within time scale.
Extremely helpful when I realised I had ordered the wrong bath for use with a shower. Assisted in finding alternative products and acted quickly to correct my order before dispatch. Very helpful and quick to respond. We are very happy with our purchase, thank you.
Friendly and efficient
I very rarely write reviews but on this occasion I will because both the service and product were excellent. The speed with which my order was delivered took me by surprise and the care with which my product (a Flova shower) had been packaged was better than any other product I've ever received. I haven't fitted the shower yet but in terms of the ordering and delivery process it more than exceeded my expectations.
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews