Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd)
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews
We ordered a complete bathroom suite including a 1675mm Carron bath. Everything was checked for damage before the fitter was booked. We went away for a week while the bathroom was being fitted. Upon return, I asked the fitter why he had to put a plastic filler at the one end of the bath and he replied "because you ordered the wrong size bath". I have measured the bath and it measures 1650mm. Absolutely disgraceful! My order clearly states 1675mm and your confirmation email states 1675mm, so why did you send a 1650mm bath???? Who would ever think we would need to measure that the correct bath size had been sent?
A pleasure dealing with this company. The staff are extremely helpful and keep you updated with your order or quick to answer any questions you might have. Very quick delivery. I will definitely use them again.
Excellent service from the bathcenter. They stocked an item that no one else seemed to be able to supply for a couple of weeks. Delivered it within 2 days of order.
Had a few problems but Barry and Ameena were excellent at helping me resolve them . Absolutely 5 star company . thank you
First time customer with Bathcenter and have found their customer service to be excellent, Ameena at Bathcenter has kept us informed of order and responded quickly to our emails. Delivery of items is also prompt, highly recommend. Just waiting for one more item which was out of stock which I'm sure will arrive shortly.
We are very happy with the quality of the products and excellent customer service.
I'm very happy with the items I ordered. However, two items arrived unexpectedly, but the long bath which was out of stock meant a wait of several weeks. No problem except for the automated email telling me my delivery was complete which it wasn't. This was rectified quickly with an email from me and I was told I would be contacted about delivery which I was and it arrived promptly on the chosen day conveniently for the plumber who had already started work.
Just what I needed at a very competitive price. Quick delivery and good communication. Would definately use them again!
Ordered online and delivered on time
Great price excellent quality great to deal with, recommend
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews