Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews
Had a few problems but Barry and Ameena were excellent at helping me resolve them . Absolutely 5 star company . thank you
First time customer with Bathcenter and have found their customer service to be excellent, Ameena at Bathcenter has kept us informed of order and responded quickly to our emails. Delivery of items is also prompt, highly recommend. Just waiting for one more item which was out of stock which I'm sure will arrive shortly.
We are very happy with the quality of the products and excellent customer service.
Great ... good sturdy quality bath.kept me informed of delivery
Purchased two radiators on seperate occasions, competitive price and great service Thank you
Fantastic customer service very attentive and items ordered were delivered on time.
Will definitely use them again.
Great prices and quick delivery
Fast service and even when something went wrong they were quick to put it right. I would use them again.
Great choice online. Delivery was timely, and product great quality.
Excellent products, service and communication! Great !
I'm very happy with the items I ordered. However, two items arrived unexpectedly, but the long bath which was out of stock meant a wait of several weeks. No problem except for the automated email telling me my delivery was complete which it wasn't. This was rectified quickly with an email from me and I was told I would be contacted about delivery which I was and it arrived promptly on the chosen day conveniently for the plumber who had already started work.
Good communication. Deliveries on time.
Helpful customer service.
Very good quality product, and easy to put a order
Having been let down by two other bathroom suppliers, this company restored our faith!
We were contacted to confirm a delivery date within days and they accommodated a date to suit us without any fuss.
The lady on the phone and the delivery driver were nice people to deal with and our delivery arrived as promised. The screen was delivered in perfect condition which was a concern given its size.
The shower screen was easy to fit, a well thought out design and we managed to fit it ourselves within a few hours.
The end result looks amazing, really happy with this purchase. I would recommend this seller and we are looking at purchasing more of the bathroom equipment we need from this company.
Perfect products and excellent delivery arranged at a time which was good for us. Delivery man was fantastic too.
Very good service and product,would use this company again
quality products at a sensible price, good communications and a comprehensive knowledge of their products. highly recommended
Brilliant delivery, within two days of ordering!
Bath arrived, the delivery driver waited while I unpacked it, to check there wasn’t any marks on it. All was great, and we now have a lovely bath in our new bathroom. Would definitely recommend. :)
Excellent service, order was delivered with no delay and was well packaged.
Great product range, easy to use online ordering and excellent customer care.
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews