Bass Bags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bass Bags
Read Bass Bags Reviews

About Bass Bags:

Musical instrument sales, hire, repair and accessories.

support@bassbags.co.uk

Bass Bags 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Tom
Bass Bags 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Tom
Fast delivery, quality product and good price. Highly recommend Bass Bags (although I bought a bass stand).
I ordered my stings (from Ireland) on a Monday evening and had them by early Friday morning! My package arrived in perfect condition. The price was the best and I would happily do business again. Thank you, Bass Bags!
Ordered my cello case and it arrived within 2 days.
After reading up on these strings I’d thought I’d give them a go … there great for slap bass players and easy to play 😊 Highly recommend this company for the great fast service. I will definitely be using them in future.
Bass Bags 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Exactly as advertised. In good condition when arrived. arrived in timely manner. Will defiantly purchase from this store again. Thank you for your excellent service.
David and Helen are the musical fairy godparents to my kids it feels... they make magic happen and with a swish and flick of their wand or rather bow! My children have used one of their 1/2 size hire cellos and now we have purchased a 1/8th size double bass ... with end pin stop, bow, rosin, cloth, case and even a lesson in how to handle and lift the bass for a non musical mumma... with Helen and David on side it feels like they are like Cinderella ready for the ball ... or rather any performance! A million thanks we have our happy ever after!
Hello . Delt with bass bags a few times . There extremely helpful . Nothings a problem to them . Excellent service . Keith southwood
Great to find unusual cello strings in fourths
Excellent service - competitive price - safely, securely packaged and speedily delivered - can't fault and will definitely use Bass Bags again for all my varied string needs.
Brilliant service and fast delivery
Fast service and delivery and not overpriced products
Easy website to use. Had the product I wanted at a good price. Order was processed and recieved in a good time frame. Would use again.
After doing a lot of online research I'm glad that I plumped for Bass Bags. The additional discounted luthier set up was incredibly good value and I'm absolutely delighted with my new cello. I was really pleased to be able to collect my cello only a few days after ordering and had a personalised collection arranged due to Covid, with a friendly chat at collection and some good advice about the bedding in of a new instrument. (They were also very gracious with me as I forgot to confirm that I was on my way!) Recommended.
Lovely quick smooth transaction Great communication AAA 👍🏾👍🏾
Excellent service. Items arrived quickly and well packaged. Kept informed of dispatch and delivery. Highly recommended
Fantastically responsive staff, very knowledgeable. Bag arrived super quickly, very happy with the service and quality of the product.
Being new to the Double bass, and having to find a decent supplier of parts, I did the right thing and did a lot of looking on the old interweb, and found Bass Bags, read the reviews, the fellow then thinks, yep let's give these guys a shot, the prices are very comparative, the service is excellent, and the fellow is getting poorer, thanks guys
Helpful customer service, competitive prices and quick delivery. Thank you!
Heloow I recieved my acoustic Bass String set Innovation You sould know and you sould tell your customers , in the post ofice in Madrid Spain they want to charge me $48, 53 € for Taxes of importation. So, for a set of string you charge me 120 an the customs is 48, 53 I´ll let you know but I am not sure definetly if I want to by the strings on that money thanks
Hi Javier, Since the UK left the EU we have put a notice on our checkout for non-UK customers informing them that they will have to pay VAT in their country and possibly import tax. We have not charged you UK VAT on your order which means that you have purchased the strings cheaper than you could if you were a UK resident.
My Spirocore Double bass strings came 3 days earlier than promised and sound amazing.
Bass Bags is rated 4.89 based on 1,055 reviews