Bass Bags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bass Bags
Read Bass Bags Reviews

About Bass Bags:

Musical instrument sales, hire, repair and accessories.

support@bassbags.co.uk

Bass Bags 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Philippe Pozzi
Bass Bags 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Lianne Stennett
These Pirastro permanents really suit my cello. Bass Bags were the Best price for these strings that I could find anywhere. Good quick delivery. Have bought strings from BassBags before and they have always been Excellent and very helpful
Very good service. Quick delivery, well wrapped.
I recently hired a cello from Bass Bags and they really went above and beyond in helping me make the right decisions. I’m so happy I listened to your advice, I have a beautiful cello and most importantly, it sounds amazing and hasn’t even needed tuning yet. It’s a joy to play! I would likely recommend you. Thank you Bass Bags.
great service.
Excellent and fast delivery. Thank you.
Helpful and fast delivery
Really pleased with the pre-amp I bought from these guys. Fast delivery and great service. 👍
All good. Wesite layout - good. Ordering experience - good. Delivery packaging - good. Delivery time - good. Product quality - good. Price - good. So glad I tripped over the Bass Bags website.
Extremely helpful and friendly to a Granny buying a conductor's baton as a birthday present. The advice helped me to make the perfect choice.
Great item, super fast free delivery even though it was a low value purchase (under £5). Would definitely use again! Thank you.
Bass Bags delivered the product I ordered as promised, in good condition, appropriately packed with care. I had a little trouble using the online order form, but the order went through correctly. I will happily use their services again.
I liked your goods. Thank you very much!
Ordered a set of Deluxe superior bass Strings to France and they arrived in perfect condition in 5 days. Happy customer.
Well. I am giving Bass Bags 3 stars (instead of 1) because Bass Bags contacted me right away when I placed the order & had a mishap with my mailing address. Additionally, as soon as it was sent, it arrived quite promptly. HOWEVER, the case itself is terrible and I cannot support a company that carries such poorly made products.
In urgent need of a replacement for my bass sax gig bag, when the zip failed and I was unable to arrange for a new one to be fitted, I was relieved to find a replacement on line from Bass Bags. Excellent quality and prompt delivery.
Bass bags were fantastic with good info and support on choosing the right product for me. Would definitely shop there again and I really recommend them for their advice.
Excellent service and very quick postage. I got some useful and quick responses via the website and they answered my questions very well. There seems to be a personal touch there. Highly recommended. The bag I bought is good quality and fits well
Really an excellent company to deal with.
Excellent service. Super quick delivery and very good price for the items ordered. Can't comment on the feel of the strings but the recipient was very pleased. They sounded great !
After my initial enquiry Helen replied to me after measuring the bag to confirm that it was the right size for my small tuba. I received the small bag (in Ireland) a few days later and I found it to be a perfect fit and really good quality. Bass Bags are a great company to deal with.
Bass Bags is rated 4.90 based on 1,105 reviews