Bass Bags Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bass Bags

About Bass Bags: Musical instrument sales, hire, repair and accessories.

sales@bassbags.co.uk

Avenue Road

How would you rate Bass Bags ?

Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and very helpful adviser on my questions and your products ..the tone and volume of these strings with the shadow rockabilly pro preamp I also purchased from you are exactly what I've been looking for..I've tried just about all setups but these are the king of all..thanks again David..I've recommended loads of people in your direction.. Rockin regards Baz"
Michael Shoulder
Michael Shoulder
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, great service and very quick delivery. A pleasure to do business with."
Dan Witton
Dan Witton
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful. Got the order in late after being let down. The post had just gone but due to insider information on the posties route made it to me the next day. Saved. my. butt. So Grateful."
Elaine Morgan
Verified Buyer
"The staff were really helpful, when I rang about a query on the size of the clarinet case and I was able to purchase the bag on the telephone, plus it arrived promptly. I'm so happy with the case itself. It's a great colour (red), really well constructed, compact, and ideal for gigging, as it's so quick to assemble, having only two pieces to put together."
Hi Elaine, Thank you for your lovely review and I pleased we were able to help you with your order over the telephone. All the best, David.
Stuart Inglis
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful Double Bass delivered to my door."
Hi Stuart, Thank you for the lovely 5* review and I'm pleased you think the double bass is beautiful we certainly agree.
"I bought this case in matt white. Ordering could not have been easier: I was kept informed of progress and delivery was exactly as requested. The case was well packaged so arrived in perfect condition. I’m really looking forward to carrying around 2kg less than my last case! Bravo Bass Bags!"
Hi, Thank you for the lovely 5* review, and I'm pleased you found ordering easy and that we managed to get the delivery to land on the correct day for you. All the best, David.
David Wilson
Verified Buyer
"This was out of stock order. I was able to talk direct and get a production date that suited me and them. Sorted!"
Hi David, Thank you for leaving us feedback. It's sometimes difficult if we have an unexpected run on a particular type of case. However, as we make them in the UK our lead times are usually very ​short.
David Wilson
Verified Buyer
"I was able to talk to knowledgeable staff on the phone and the case came supper fast. I knew the case was good as I had seen several friends with one."
Hi David, Thank you for your review, I'm pleased that we could help you and that your case arrived very quickly.
Michael Schofield
Verified Buyer
"A good product at the right price+ great service, Many thanks. Mike."
Hi Mike, Thank you for your great review, and we're pleased to have been of service.
Amy Colclough
Verified Buyer
"Great advice, great service."
Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5* review.
V Decesare
Verified Buyer
"A well made clarinet case, a compact sensible design that absorbs shock well, a very usefull zipped internal compartment for carrying spare a spare mouth piece, pull through, reeds etc. I have used this case continually for the last two months on gigs and is great. Well done Bass Bags."
Hi, Thank you for your great review.
Philip Baily
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery of the right item."
Hi Philip, We do our best, and thank you for the feedback.
Lynne Young
Verified Buyer
"The violin is great. It has a really nice rich,strong sound that my daughter loves. The person from Bass Bags recommended this brand and make and he was spot on. We did get a lot of violin for the price. Would definitely recommend Bass Bagsas the service and product were both excellent."
Hi Lynne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.
Adam Richards
Verified Buyer
"great products, great service, quick correspondence"
Hi Adam, thank you for your great review, it's a pleasure to have you as a customer.
Verified Buyer
Hi Baz, Thank you for the great review and the recommendations. All the best, David
Ken Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product promptly delivered. Thank you. Ken Bartlett."
Hi Ken, Thank you for your custom and your 5* review of the Wolf Superflexible shoulder rest and our service.
"Good prompt delivery. reasonable price."
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We always aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible and keep our prices low.
"Did everything it said on the tin"
Hi, Thank you for your review, I'm pleased that the tin was correctly labelled. All the best, David.
"Quick delivery and good products. Very easy to buy from."
Hi, Thank you for your kind review. We always try our best to deliver orders as quickly as possible and all the products we sell have been carefully selected by us.
Andy Staples
Verified Buyer
"Best price I could find online and unbelievably quick delivery.....and free gift!! Doesn’ Get better than that!"
Hi Andy, Thank you for your review. The free jack mount kit we send out with the Realist Copperhead bass pickups is a godsend. We find it reduces the fitting time significantly. All the best, David.​
"Absolutely brilliant service, top product and very good price. After several years of playing the doyble bass, I have now found the sound i was looking for. Cant recomend enough, Thank you."
Hi, Thank you for your review. The Shadow Rockabilly Pro double bass pickup is gaining in popularity massively with bass players for exactly the reason you state. All the best, David.
Peter John Walker
"It’s look cool and"
Hi Peter, Thank you for your review. All the best, David.
Hi Peter, Thank you for your 5* review.
"End pin does exactly what it needs to. Great service."
Hi, We really like the Wolf endpin balls too.
Bass Bags is rated 4.90 based on 367 reviews