Bass Bags Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bass Bags

About Bass Bags: Musical instrument sales, hire, repair and accessories.

sales@bassbags.co.uk

Avenue Road

How would you rate Bass Bags ?

Baz Mungham
"Excellent communication and very helpful adviser on my questions and your products ..the tone and volume of these strings with the shadow rockabilly pro preamp I also purchased from you are exactly what I've been looking for..I've tried just about all setups but these are the king of all..thanks again David..I've recommended loads of people in your direction.. Rockin regards Baz"
Michael Shoulder
"Very friendly, great service and very quick delivery. A pleasure to do business with."
Dan Witton
"Really helpful. Got the order in late after being let down. The post had just gone but due to insider information on the posties route made it to me the next day. Saved. my. butt. So Grateful."
"Quick delivery despite Bass Bags being in the middle of a move. A great one-stop shop for double bass strings and accessories."
"Great product,at a very good price, prompt delivery,. No problems stress free, will be back again. Thank you Bass Bags. Geoff"
"Very quick delivery.... also helpful on the phone as I had made a mistake with my online order."
"Very good value and arrived promptly."
"fast delivery of great product"
"Wonderful company with friendly and helpful staff. I was an obvious easy target (I had literally no knowledge about the instrument I wanted to buy) but there was absolutely no attempt to over sell to me or add additional unrequired items. From initial query to final delivery nothing was too much effort for them, I would highly recommend them."
"Very fast delivery. Really pleased with item. No complaints at all."
"Very promptly delivered. Perfect replacement for the old worn-out bag."
Hi Diana, Thank you for your 5* review of our Kim Walker bassoon case pouch.
"The staff were really helpful, when I rang about a query on the size of the clarinet case and I was able to purchase the bag on the telephone, plus it arrived promptly. I'm so happy with the case itself. It's a great colour (red), really well constructed, compact, and ideal for gigging, as it's so quick to assemble, having only two pieces to put together."
Hi Elaine, Thank you for your lovely review and I pleased we were able to help you with your order over the telephone. All the best, David.
"Beautiful Double Bass delivered to my door."
Hi Stuart, Thank you for the lovely 5* review and I'm pleased you think the double bass is beautiful we certainly agree.
"I bought this case in matt white. Ordering could not have been easier: I was kept informed of progress and delivery was exactly as requested. The case was well packaged so arrived in perfect condition. I’m really looking forward to carrying around 2kg less than my last case! Bravo Bass Bags!"
Hi, Thank you for the lovely 5* review, and I'm pleased you found ordering easy and that we managed to get the delivery to land on the correct day for you. All the best, David.
"This was out of stock order. I was able to talk direct and get a production date that suited me and them. Sorted!"
Hi David, Thank you for leaving us feedback. It's sometimes difficult if we have an unexpected run on a particular type of case. However, as we make them in the UK our lead times are usually very ​short.
"I was able to talk to knowledgeable staff on the phone and the case came supper fast. I knew the case was good as I had seen several friends with one."
Hi David, Thank you for your review, I'm pleased that we could help you and that your case arrived very quickly.
"A good product at the right price+ great service, Many thanks. Mike."
Hi Mike, Thank you for your great review, and we're pleased to have been of service.
"Great advice, great service."
Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5* review.
"A well made clarinet case, a compact sensible design that absorbs shock well, a very usefull zipped internal compartment for carrying spare a spare mouth piece, pull through, reeds etc. I have used this case continually for the last two months on gigs and is great. Well done Bass Bags."
Hi, Thank you for your great review.
"Prompt delivery of the right item."
Hi Philip, We do our best, and thank you for the feedback.
"The violin is great. It has a really nice rich,strong sound that my daughter loves. The person from Bass Bags recommended this brand and make and he was spot on. We did get a lot of violin for the price. Would definitely recommend Bass Bagsas the service and product were both excellent."
Hi Lynne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.
"great products, great service, quick correspondence"
Hi Adam, thank you for your great review, it's a pleasure to have you as a customer.
Hi Baz, Thank you for the great review and the recommendations. All the best, David
Bass Bags is rated 4.90 based on 375 reviews