Bass Bags Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bass Bags

About Bass Bags: Musical instrument sales, hire, repair and accessories.

sales@bassbags.co.uk

Avenue Road

Tell us how Bass Bags made you happy

Baz Mungham
"Excellent communication and very helpful adviser on my questions and your products ..the tone and volume of these strings with the shadow rockabilly pro preamp I also purchased from you are exactly what I've been looking for..I've tried just about all setups but these are the king of all..thanks again David..I've recommended loads of people in your direction.. Rockin regards Baz"
Michael Shoulder
"Very friendly, great service and very quick delivery. A pleasure to do business with."
Dan Witton
"Really helpful. Got the order in late after being let down. The post had just gone but due to insider information on the posties route made it to me the next day. Saved. my. butt. So Grateful."
"excellent quality end pin assembly; required some adjustments to fit a 1950s bass but now a perfect compliment to a heavy old german brute"
"A very quick and efficient service - thank you."
"Excellent service and efficient packaging and delivery of goods. I also rate the after sales service very high, given the knowledge required on acoustic instruments. In my case - how to best optimise the sound response of the Arcus S4 bass bow."
"Bass Bags has a brilliant website - -well stocked and easy to navigate. My Clip-On Dual Light arrived swiftly and was well packaged. I am very pleased with my purchase and the shopping experience with Bass Bags. I have already recommended this company to lots of friends."
"Best price and 24 hour delivery. Doesn't get better than this. Than you."
"Super quick delivery (paid for but as specified) and really good bag. Can't get these anywhere else so I am really pleased to have found you."
"David at Bass Bags was great. We were on a 3 day recording session when the bass pickup (of course) decided to pack up. Within 10 mins David was able to sort sending the replacement pickup out from his stock via expedited Royal Mail delivery. The pickup arrived at the rural studio at 8.30 the next day - brilliant!"
"Very clear website & reliable, speedy delivery - just what I needed!"
"Great service, after a little blip (no fault of Bass Bags) they sorted it all out and they went above and beyond. Thanks guys. Its will be a great present"
"Nice product fantastic service. Thank you"
"The product arrived in good condition and within the specified delivery period."
"I am very satisfied with the service provided by Bass Bags. The product was in stock at a reasonable price (much more expensive on Amazon) and it was delivered promptly."
"I could fault neither the product, a K&M music stand light, nor the service. I can add no more, other than to say that I will certainly look to buy any future music related products from Bass Bags"
"Excellent fast service. The pickup and pre are everything I needed and hoped for."
"Great service from David and the team - sourced a double bass pick up for me and arranged direct shipment so I would have in hand the following day - friendly, efficient and welcome service - the use guys know their stuff and they care about their customer :-) Six stars if it was possible !!!!!"
"Have used for both my girls flutes. Good price and quick delivery"
"My previous cello stand from another online shop collapsed one day and I was very lucky my cello wasn’t damaged (it was one of those adjustable metal stands with three legs). My new new cello stand from Bass Bags looks great and is very sturdy, with space to safely hold my bow too. The stand was dispatched quickly and packaged very well. Highly recommended."
"Very quick service, no problems."
"Tremendous"
"Very quick service. I love the bag, it’s perfect & very well made. Thank you."
Bass Bags is rated 4.90 based on 410 reviews