Bass Bags Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bass Bags

About Bass Bags: Musical instrument sales, hire, repair and accessories.

sales@bassbags.co.uk

Avenue Road

Tell us how Bass Bags made you happy

Tom Brookes
"Superb! Ordered this on Wednesday for a Saturday gig and it came on Friday as per the delivery order. Absolutely incredible pick ups and the sound blew my old cheap ones out of the water! No feedback at all and the slap pick up is insane! For the first time I had the option to turn down as I was too loud. Thanks ever so much and could recommend both Bass Bags and the Shadow Pro enough!"
Kieran King
"Excellent service and price as usual from these guys and prompt dispatch."
Caroline Walker
"This company were recommended to me by a friend after I saw her super Bass Clarinet case - one of my better purchases!"
"Excellent service. Thank you"
"Nice, quick, reliable as usual. Fully satisfied!"
"Received intact within the stipulated 5 days. Impressed with cardboard box packaging. Will "test drive" new case over coming weekend at Headington (Maggini) chamber music course and report back!"
"The string arrived promptly. Much appreciated. Many thanks"
"Excellent service, excellent bag, excellent price what more could you ask? Highly recommended."
"Quick delivery. Great product."
"All the instruments are expertly and beautifully set-up and"
"Friendly knowledgeable and prompt service with a huge range of stock."
"Item arrived very quickly and at a good price. Thank you!"
"Hello Received my bag.. very prompt delivery and a good product just what I was after. Very helpful customer service from you guys who guided me through the best options for my bass. Excellent work Thank you Stuart Ellis"
"Very helpful with regard to advice about purchases and always a prompt delivery."
"Excellent product."
"I started playing cello when I retired 3 years ago. Bass Bags started me on my adventure, initially with a rental, then with a purchase and have supported me every step of the way. I really value their support and advice."
"A very helpful and efficient service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, thank you."
"I bought the red Clarinet Bag and I really love it! It's compact, sturdy and the design makes it so easy to unpack and pack my clarinet, as the clarinet is stored in just two pieces, which saves time, especially at a gig. I called the shop before I purchased the bag, with a few questions and found the customer service excellent. The guy at the shop was really helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this Clarinet Bag. Well done Bass Bags, you've hit the nail on the head with this one. Thank you!"
"Good service and perfect set of strings for the 1/8 , thank you."
"Hi , Bass Bags , Excellent service , thank you ! Will."
"Very pleased with the service. My new bass bag is excellent and I'm very satisfied with the small repair which was needed doing on my bass. WG"
"Was pleased with the rapid response. Thankyou"
Bass Bags is rated 4.90 based on 472 reviews