Bass Bags Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bass Bags

About Bass Bags: Musical instrument sales, hire, repair and accessories.

sales@bassbags.co.uk

Avenue Road

How would you rate Bass Bags ?

Baz Mungham
"Excellent communication and very helpful adviser on my questions and your products ..the tone and volume of these strings with the shadow rockabilly pro preamp I also purchased from you are exactly what I've been looking for..I've tried just about all setups but these are the king of all..thanks again David..I've recommended loads of people in your direction.. Rockin regards Baz"
Michael Shoulder
"Very friendly, great service and very quick delivery. A pleasure to do business with."
Dan Witton
"Really helpful. Got the order in late after being let down. The post had just gone but due to insider information on the posties route made it to me the next day. Saved. my. butt. So Grateful."
"Very quick service, no problems."
"Tremendous"
"Very quick service. I love the bag, it’s perfect & very well made. Thank you."
"It arrived on time. This little silicone elephant worked like a miracle in my journey to learn cello. I am an adult begginer and before I received the cellophant I almost gave jup on learning cello, as my thumb was in so much pain of holding the bow , I could not practice longer than 5 minutes. Now thanks to cellophant I practice between 1-2 hours a day and enjoy every second of it. I would recommend it to anyone,who wants to learn cello."
"Very prompt delivery. Thanks"
"I have been trying to select a proper case for my EWI5000 by reading reviews and remarks all over the net. After reading all the great 5* reviews, I decided to go for the bass bags one, and I must say that I did not regret it. On the contrary! Bag was received in 4-5 calendar days (over the weekend), shipment from UK to Belgium. Bag was properly packed, great quality, and perfect smooth zippers (very often zippers can be of poor quality and not opening smooth. This was not the case. Inside space is good. The EWI fits best in sideview position (in top view it will fall aside), making the available space in the main compartment less efficient, but still there's space for the strap and some audio cables. Wireless receiver fits perfectly in the pocket next to the main, but I have to unscrew the antenna (which is not a big deal). Top (second) compartment is two-segmented, allowing plenty of space for audio/Midi cables and adapter/power connectors in the second segment. One weird thing is indeed the wooden plate in the (third) lid compartment. I learned that it makes the bag more solid and sturdy, and can be taken out when using for home-use, making it more flexible and leaving slightly more space for the second compartment. Tracking of the delivery was also nice. A working link was provided so you could easily estimate when the bag would be delivered to your home. Perfect, as it should be! Good Job Bass Bags! Big recommendation."
"Great delivery time and logical prices. Suggestion for further improvement: reduce shipping costs abroad (in my case the cost for shipping to Greece was high)."
"Excellent service and very helpful."
"Ordered the dark brown leather double bass quiver - beautifully made product, lovely rich colour and excellent service"
"There delivered what I ordered fast and it works great."
"Excellent flute, w quick delivery. Easy doing business."
"Great customer service from David. I am abroad and ordering cello for my wife and kids back home in UK. Other rental suppliers wanted me to jump through lots of hoops. David was able to get cello ready whilst i sorted paperwork so that cello will be there for my daughter for the start of her new term at a new school in a new country."
"Again simple to order, and received in good time"
"Simple to order, received the item well within the delivery schedule"
"It came promptly, it had the extra mounting kit in it and everythin worked out of the box and was fitted in less than 10 minutes - and the price was great. The pickup is very good - lots of output, smooth but not hi fi. However, my very hi fi Erlund pickup has no bass used on my bass, and feeds back too easily, and despite the erlund preamp, nowhere near the output and very sensitive to placement. I've also tried bespoke mics, underwood and shadow - this is the best made most practical pickup of the lot by far and gives an excellent gigable sound immediately, lots of output, no batteries or frippery - it just works. I wish I'd bought it years ago."
"Good communication and fast delivery"
"Good product, quick delivery, very happy."
"nothing to write. I haven't received the bags yet. Can you follow up and let me know about it. thank up"
"Quick delivery despite Bass Bags being in the middle of a move. A great one-stop shop for double bass strings and accessories."
"Great product,at a very good price, prompt delivery,. No problems stress free, will be back again. Thank you Bass Bags. Geoff"
Bass Bags is rated 4.89 based on 393 reviews