BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 6th April 2021
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Alex K
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 14th December 2020
René G
I have used Baskets Galore for year to deliver to family back in England. Always very happy with selection and quality
Fantastic service and amazing products.
Would highly recommend and use again.
I ordered a Christmas basket for my son and family in England- even the little kiddies loved the festive treats which were quite special I what’s told. Well done to this company!!!!
Such an easy way to send a friend a beautiful gift!
We’re from Canada and have used Baskets Galore a few times to send to our UK families. We’re very pleased about the products used and extremely happy about selecting our own delivery dates. Looking forward to using them again.
A great service - even contacted me separately to add a personal message as I'd forgotten to do so. And super quick delivery.
Having been charged for the same item twice, I am still waiting for a refund since November.
You were here in our time of need for a team member who lives across the waters
A colleague had suffered a bereavement and it is difficult to know how to express our condolences after such a tragedy. Wine and flowers seem a little "celebratory" and that wasn't what we were looking for. This hamper was very well received and helped the family know that we were thinking of them.
Ordered a basket for a friend and although the delivery said a week it arrived in 2 days. Great service
Recipient wrote. "The hamper was lovely, thanks very much. The quality was very good and it was a good eclectic mix with some things you would not usually find, almond butter for eg. The apple juice was not your average super market stuff. All together 5 out of 5 for me.
This company did an amazing job and are the best hamper comany I have ever used. I had multiple hampers to send out to multiple addresses. The hampers I wished to send wre also all different. It was all done with ease and perfectly. In future I will only use this company to send out gifts.
Basket arrived a day early and the person I sent it to absolutely loved it. Thank you!
The order was received incredibly fast and the quality of the contents was amazing. Thank you so much!
I ordered from BasketsGalore for the second time, and I am happy I chose them again. Delivered on time. Customer service was helfull. Trustable & professional.
On time delivery good contents
I ordered a basket for my daughter and family who live in Ireland. It arrived on the agreed date before Christmas. Everyone was thrilled with the contents which were evidently well and densely packed.
The basket I ordered was delivered before the date I thought which was great because it was straight after Christmas and thought it would be longer.
The product in the basket were great quality, easy to order and pay for. Very reliable service.
My mother-in-law loved her present!
Thanks guys!
Beautiful hampers, good value for money and easy to navigate on the website. My friends loved their gift, and it actually came earlier than expected. I was able to track the delivery which was handy. Well worth it, I would definitely order again!
Good presentation and good quality products. Slightly disappointed with the size and number of products in the hamper for the price. Although these are clearly listed in the description, I think the price is possibly a little high for the contents.
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,749 reviews